Duets with my so called "frie...

By LylicApril17

Juvia's in a band called FT. And to top it off she's the lead. But what's even better than singing duets with... More

Ch 1: Our band FT...
Chapter 2: Mira takes over...
A/N: Look what I made.
A/N: Ok Ill update
4.
5.

Chapter 3:Long ago...

333 9 41
By LylicApril17

(A/N: Oh wow.... Its been a long time hasn't it???? Well lets get to the silly chapter.... I am such a procrastinator *laughs nervously* Dear god i'm an awful writer.BTW This chapter is a flashback... P.S. The video is to cheer you guys up for later..... MWEH HEH HEH!!)

Natsu ran off to his middle school. His backpack bouncing wildly on his small back.

He passed kids who lazily walked. Talking to friends. But, since he only had one.... They couldn't walk to school together.

They lived too far...

The small building in the distance. As the bright sun shined down on the old shiny metal lettering.

Natsu pushed for his tiny legs to go faster. The building grew from a small building to a huge one. He was almost there.

The schools name clearer now. 'Fairy Tail Middle School.' Students crowded around. Pushing to get in.

He passed through the gates. Coming to a slow. His body slouched over. Panting tiredly.

Though, he didn't stay down for long. He straightened up. Gripping the straps of his black and red backpack. Walking inside the school.

Many students walked past him. Pushing to get to class. He walked proudly to his locker. '346A.'

The locker had a lock on it. Making him sigh. '20-3-18.' His fingers tightly holding the dial. Twisting carefully. (A/N: That 3 looks like a face....XD)

He tugged on the handle. It snapped open.

Smiling, Natsu threw his backpack in. Slamming it shut.

~RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG~

His eyes widen. He's going to be late! Natsu takes off. Looking for room '116'.

"Found it!" He yanks the door open. Running to a table.

Natsu sat down. Sighing happily. Just then, a familiar blonde walks in.

She holds her notebook and novel close to her chest. Looking nervous.

Natsu studies her. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Pink glasses with white polka dots over her big brown eyes. Two small star earrings in her small ears. Along with the classic uniform. She stands in the middle of the classroom. Trying to find a nice place to sit.

"LUCY!!!!" Natsu jumps out his seat. Waving her over. She turns her head to the excited boy.

She smiled, happy. Walking over to the empty table. She sat on the end. Laying her things down.

"Lucy thanks for sitting with me." Natsu look at the blonde writing in the blue notebook with small dogs???? Cats???? Snowmen???

"Sure thing." She nodded. Looking at him before continuing to write again.

Natsu watched her. Almost in a trance. The blonde just captured his eye. He couldn't look away. Something is blossoming in the salmon headed boys heart.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The class was loud. Hooting. Hollering.

When a maroon red cat walked in. The class quieted down.

"Hello class. I'm Mr. Lector." He laid a small briefcase on the desk.

"Today we'll be learning about the digestive system." The boys cheered. While some girls groaned in disgust.

This was going to be a fun two years.

.......Timeskip to 8th grade~....

The day was bright.

Many people walked around. The sound of light chatter. Birds chirping. Flowers blooming.(A/N: Someone please get my reference!!!)

Natsu's POV

A yellow blob. I could see it. It neared where I sat. The person became more recognizable. Each step they took.

Lucy.... I ran up to her. She wore a pink summer dress. Her blonde hair down. With pink sandals.

"Natsu why'd you want me here?" She was fidgeting. I went back to grab the candy and roses. Hiding them behind my back.

"Well.... Lucy... I have to tell you something." My hands started sweating.

"Natsu???" Lucy looked confused. Her eyebrows furrowing in thought.

"I know it's a bit late for these..." Lucy's eyes met my own once again.

"But.... I wanted to give you this...." I quickly handed her the candy and red roses.

3rd POV

Natsu watched Lucy's face turn a light pink. He felt his face warm from her adorable expression.

"Natsu.... Why'd you get me these?" Lucy knew why... But she wanted to hear it from Natsu first.

"I-I like y-you L-Lucy."

She looked down at the gifts. Feeling guilty.

"Natsu... You know I like Gray." Lucy started shaking. She didn't want to hurt him... But she couldn't let her friend suffer by leading him on.

"I-I know... But I thought maybe you'd learn to like me instead." Natsu looked so hopeful at the young blonde. Making her expression grim.

"Natsu..." Her voice trailed off. The words were hard to force out of her mouth.

"I-I really like you....Lucy.... I love you." Lucy could feel anger spread through her body.

Lucy's POV

"I-I really like you....Lucy....I love you."

I don't know why i'm feeling so mad at him. But, I can't stop myself.

"Natsu-" My words were cut off from the salmon haired boy.

"Love me back Lucy... Gray doesn't treat you right anyways.... Just please.... Settle for me." Natsu doesn't know what he's saying.

' HE'S JUST SO STUPID!!! I'M TRYING TO LET HIM DOWN NICELY. BUT HE WONT ACCEPT IT!!! '

"NATSU STOP!!!!! THIS ISN'T YOU! I LIKE GRAY NOT YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT GRAY IS LIKE!!!! HE'S KIND, SWEET, AND FUNNY!!!!!"

I roughly shoved the gifts back in his arms. Running off. My face red from anger. He doesn't know Gray like I do!!!

I punched a nearby tree. "NATSU YOU IDIOT!!!"

3rd POV

Natsu's body was frozen from shock. His heart shattering into a million tiny pieces.

"S-She doesn't love me..." Natsu felt pain and sadness rock through his small body.

He wasn't in control of his body anymore. It was like he was numb from the waist up. His face shadowed by his hair.

He ran.

The sky roared. Gray clouds appearing. 'STUPID GRAY!!!' Natsu didn't even want to look at the sidewalk. It reminded him of the reason he was heartbroken.

The sky let the rain fall harshly. As if crying for him.

His sneakers slapping against the pavement.

The house where his family once lived joyfully came into view.

He slowed down. Starting to walk.

Natsu's POV

The rain drenched my school uniform. As I walked home. Throwing the box of chocolates and roses in the dumpster... The girl I had fallen in love with... Had broken my heart. And I really hope I never fall in love again...

......Because this hurts like hell.

3rd POV

The dripping boy unlocked the door. Slamming it closed.

Walking upstairs. And laying down in his unmade bed. He didn't care about the mess he had just made.

Because this house was now empty. Just like his chest. Where his heart was supposed to be.

This was going to take a long time to heal...

PRESENT

3rd POV

Mira, Cana, Gray, and Lucy sat in a circle. Quietly eyeing each other. Well... Cana was drinking lazily sipping on her beer as she stared at the wall.

It was so tense....

Cana could feel her grip on reality fading. As the wall changed into the brick walls of her old middle school.

She was no longer an adult. The tight shirt and pants she was wearing were replaced with a blue and brown dress. Her hair in a ponytail. Along with a blue bow holding the hair together.

She looked around. Feeling lost. The halls were lined with graduation decorations.

Cana felt her heart stop. ' No.... I can't be here.... Not again!' Cana started panicking.

"Yo Cana!" Her head snapped up.

There stood her childhood crush, Bacchus.

"B-Bacchus???" Her voice squeaked timidly. Her cheeks turning crimson.

"Hey. I wanted to give you something...." Cana's eyes trailed down to his hidden hands. They slowly revealed themselves.

He shoved the present in her hands quickly. Running off. "I-I can't!!! I-I'm sorry Cana. Forgive me!!!" Bacchus ran away in tears.

"WAIT!!!" Her voice rang out. But it was too late. He was gone.

She looked down at the object in her hands.

It was a pink teddy bear. With a beer bottle. The label reading 'Will you be my girlfriend?~'

She felt the tears prick her eyes.

"Cana?" Her dad's hand landed on her shoulder.

The brunette turned around. Wiping the tears away.

"You okay???" She nodded. Giving a fake smile.

"Alright then.... Lets go home." Her dad grabbed the girls small hand. Leading her out the school she once had fallen in love in.

"Sure dad."

******~~~~~~******

Cana blinked. Her eyes burning. There stood the same wall she'd been staring at.

The emotions of heartbreak faintly stirring in her.

She looked over to Gray and Lucy.

They looked nervous.

"Well what will it be Graylu??~" Mira purred smirking evilly.

Gray gulped nodding. He stared at Lucy. Lucy stared back. \

Turning back to Mira the words on the tip of his tongue.

"I'm going to go with....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NEITHER!!!!!" The two abruptly stood up. Running off. Their hands linked.

Mira turned to Cana.

"What about you???" Mira had a cheshire cat grin on her face.

Cana's eyes widened. "WAIT UP YOU GUYS!!!" Cana ran off.

"This will be fun.~" Mira walked on into the dark hallway. The game was just beginning.

(A/N: OMG!!!!! I FINISHED IT!!!! I FUCKING DID IT!!! THIS TOOK TWO LONG BACK ACHING HOURS!!!! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! ITS A FRIDAY AND WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!???? HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT. BUT IF YOUR'E A SILENT READER I UNDERSTAND!!!! Love, Lylic~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...