Save Me, My Prince (klance) (...

By squishy-dimple-joon

Mission got wrong. Keith was captured by galra. What if they find him after three years. Who will he rememb... More

Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue - Happy ending

1.

10.9K 242 143
By squishy-dimple-joon

~Lance's POV~
~three years later~

We got to the blade of marmora base.

For the three years, that Keith is gone, the others practically forgot about him. Even Shiro. I sometimes brought him up to a conversation, but it usually lasted a few seconds.

Me and Shiro took the red lion. Since Keith disappeared, I was flying with red and Allura with blue.

We got out on the rock-like planet and two marmora soldiers came out. We followed them in.

~time skip~

Kolivan, the leader of the blade, flew with us to the castle of lions.

Allura still wasn't really happy, but fuck her.

They were talking about a plan, how to defeat Zarkon or something, I didn't understand shit.

Allura wanted to click on a photo of a galra ship, bit instead clicked on a photo of us, when Keith was still here.

She apologized and clicked on the right picture. "Wait!" Kolivan said. "Give back the other picture." she gave him a look, but clicked back on the picture of us. "Do you know him?" he posted at Keith.

"Yeah. He was the red paladin, but the galra took him three years ago. From then, we couldn't find him anywhere. He's part galra, too. Why?" Shiro said.

"I... I think I know him..." I looked at him with wide eyes. "He.... He was in the breeding galra ship... It's the most disgusting thing. The galra take all of the omega galra and rape them until they're pregnant. When they give birth to the child, they leave them for a while, and then impregnate them again. When the child is two years old, they take them from their mother and make them a galra soldier. They start real duties, when they're like five years old."

"Do you know where it is? We have to look there. What if Keith's there?!" Shiro was almost panicking.

"Yes, we know where it is."

~A month later~

I ran through the halls of the breeding ship. It's a small ship with just cells and you can hear sometimes baby wails. When I see someone in a cell, I just open it and say "Run this way." and run again. Only a little amount of galra soldiers were there.

I looked in the hall on my right. There was a galra soldier, trying to walk into a cell, but someone was pushing him away, yelling words like "No!" and "Stop!" and "Get away!" I pointed my bayard at the galra, killing him on the first try, thanks to his little distraction. The omega, that was fighting the galra soldier fell on the ground, but quickly recovered and looked my direction with wide eyes.

He had long, white hair with black ends and two cat-like ears on top. His skin was pale, as he trembled a little. And one thing I noticed was a cat-like tail. He looked like he were starving. "Hey, are you OK?" I slowly made my way to him.

Hr looked up at me. "Yes, thank y-.... Lance...?" what?

"You know me?" they nodded. "How- wait... Keith?!" he made a small nod.

"Lance? Is everything OK?" Hunk said thrugh the comm.

"Guys, I got Keith." was the only thing I said to them. "You think you can stand?" the others asked a lot of questions, but I ignored. I was really worried about Keith. He looked like shit. He nodded. I helped him up, but when he leaned in his left leg, he had a pained expression on his face. OK, something with his foot. I grabbed him by his hips and told him to hoop on one leg.

"STOP!!" he yelled as I wanted to walk away. The shock have me to drop him. I looked at him as he crawled back into his cell, when I heard it.

"Mommy? Is he gone?" a little voice asked. I looked in a comer of the room.

"Yes. Come here. We're going out of here." Keith replied with smile in his voice.

Three little kids walked over to us. They all seemed that they hadn't  eaten in days and didn't have a bath in a while, but from then, nothing is on their skin.

The first that o saw was a girl, like two years old, with white, dirty, long hair and cute face like Keith's. The other one was a boy that looked almost the same as the girl. Twins. And the last was a boy, that had, again white hair and Keith's eyes, but he had a Althean-like fluffy ears and a cat tail. They were all with just spots of purple skin on them.

"Where is Taeko?" Keith said.

"She's on the bed." The older boy pointed on a pile of dirty blankets. Keith limped over to a pile of blankets and picked something up.

He killed back to me, looking up. I crouched down to his height. "Who are they, Keith?"

"They're my children. This is Rozalin and Michihiko. They're twins and two. The galra soldier... He came for them... I don't want to talk about this right now, if you don't mind..This is Yoongi. He's one year old. And this is little Taeko. She's almost two months old." he said. I was in shock. He was here the whole time. "And about our child.... I named him Lance Namjoon. He looked so much like you... They took him away.... They wanted to take Rozalin and Michihiko now.... I couldn't let them go... When they wanted to take Lance away, they did something with my ankle and now I can't walk on it.... It hurts too much..."

"I'm going to carry you OK?" I said to him. "Guys I need someone to help me here." I turned on my communicator.

"Why? What's wrong?! Do you have Keith?! Is he okay!?" Shiro said worriedly.

"Yes, but I need you here. I need help. In how long can you be here?"

"In half an hour. I'm on the other side of the ship with the others." I cursed under my breath. I turned my communicator off again.

"Keith, you need to take care of these little guys. Since you're injured, and they're under two years old, you need to stay a little behind, so I can warn you if there's  any danger. Do you think that you can walk for a while?" nod was my only response.

~•~

We got into the red lion and she purred when her real paladin got on. The others were in the castle, because I was flying slowly, not to shake the lion too much.

When I landed in the castle, we leave the sleeping kids in the lion and I firstly walked out and after I said to Keith, that it was okay, he walked out, without his kids, to me sure it's safe for them to come out.

"Oh my God, Keith!!!" Shiro yelled and fast walked towards us, but Keith... Hissed. He hissed at Shiro.

"Keith! That's Shiro! He won't do anything to you. Don't you remember him?" Keith kept holding me for support as he shook his head. "Do you remember at least someone from here...?" he shook his head.

In the moment of silence, tiny steps were heard from the lion. Rozalin got out and ran. She seemed happy and Keith couldn't even react, before Allura took out her Bayard and and barely missed Rozalin, if Keith didn't pull her from there. He was hugging the now, tearing up girl. She was shaking from the surprise and Keith had a murderous look on his face.

There was, yet again, silence and other little feet, but slower and Michihiko walked out. "Michihiko, stay inside." When everyone looked at him, he ran towards Keith and squeezes next to his twin.

"What.... Wait... Wait what?!" Pidge yelled. They were obviously confused. "Whose kids are those?!"

"Those are Keith's. The girl is Rozalin and the boy is Michihiko." I said calmly. "Yoongi and Taeko are still is the lion. Should I come for them?" I asked Keith and he slowly nodded, breaking his gaze from Allura, but still looking at her in the corner of his eye.

I walked into the lion and grabbed Yoongi, that was awake, staring at a wall and Taeko, who was still soundly asleep.

I walked over to Keith and gave him them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 111 12
Kim Hongjoong, a secret agent, working under an agency which trains spies to track down terrorists. Park Seonghwa, the newest agent, was one of a ki...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7K 282 13
‟the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine." in which the rivals turn out to be so much more than just friends. . --- in progress ! elijah hewson...
135K 3.4K 80
Книга с реакциями и ситуациями по аниме/манге "Намбака". Приятного прочтения)