My Dream

By GirlWithTheGreenPen

When Allison dreamt of a gorgeous man saving her from drowning, the last thing she expected was to wake up an... More

My Dream
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

55 6 7
By GirlWithTheGreenPen

Third chapter!!! People, please don't forget to leave a COMMENT just so that I know how I'm doing and if the story is any good (comments instantly put a smile on my face so please make me smile) and VOTE if you enjoyed reading the chapter!! =)

 Cover on the side by micharoonx

"What's going on?" Jason walked over next to me in the auditorium.

"What, are we friends now?" I found myself blurting out.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He asked with a smirk forming already on his face. "It'll give you more time to stalk me."

I groaned loudly and punched his shoulder playfully. "The principal just announced that tomorrow we'll be going to camp something something for two days for a sports period. It's graded."

"Whatever." He muttered. "What do you have first period?"

"Math. You?"

"History."

"Well then, see you in lunch, new friend." I said before going to my math class.

✳✳✳✳✳✳

"Bye, mom. I'll call you once I get there. Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I asked mom at the door carrying my duffle bag.

"Yeah, I'll be great. Take care of yourself." She told me with a warm smile on her face and embraced me.

"I will, mom. Love you.

"Love you, too."

I stepped outside the house and began my walk to school. Half way there and Jason joins me for a walk along. His house is in the same street as mine.

"Ready to spend two days of fun?" Jason asked me sarcastically and I nodded, thanking God mentally for making him not bring up the whole stalking thing. "And stalking me?" He just had to say it.

I flipped him over the head and be chuckled. "You can't live a day without saying the word 'stalk', can you?"

"Your embarrassment amuses me. What can I say?" He shrugged as we kept walking till we reached the school.

As soon as we arrived, coach White was screaming at us to get in the buses.

Me and Jason picked one of the buses and took a seat next to each other when his phone buzzed. He got it out of his pocket and checked the caller ID.

"I have to take this. Be right back."

✳✳✳✳✳

(Jason's P.O.V)

"Yeah?" I answered the phone as soon as I climbed down the bus and was out of hearing.

"I'm tried of waiting, Jason. When will you do it?" Russell demanded from the other side of the phone.

"Russell, I told you in time I will kill her and her mom." I spat.

"What is taking so long?" He asked me with his voice raised a little. "Are you afraid? Don't you have the guts to do the task at hand? You injure her father and kidnap him but you don't have the strength to kill a worthless girl and her mother?!"

"If a month passes and she's still alive, then, and only then, can you replace me and to do whatever you desire with me." I finished the conversation and hung up with anger boiling inside of me.

✳✳✳✳✳✳

"Get to your assigned cabins and we'll meet in the center of camp at exactly ten.

I got assigned with Katy. She was one of the girls I liked at school. She's not too popular but she's known and she has her tight knit group of friends and she was nice to me, so I had no problem bunking in with here for two days.

Once I was settled in and changed my clothes to more sporty ones, I told Katy that I'll will go ahead of her and made my way to the center of camp.

"Okay! Listen up, kids. We are going to do a lot of different athletic competitions and the winner will be the one with the most points after your two days stay here. He or she will receive a certificate that can make colleges interested in your athletic abilities." The camp instructor instructed from his position on stage. "First competition; basketball poison match."

After half an hour of explaining the rules of the game we all finally made it to a basketball court. All the while the instructor was talking and all the while it took us to get here, I haven't stopped looking for Jason. Where was he?

The match began and ended with Josh, the basketball team captain of our school, winning and Jason still was unheard from.

We made it back to the center of camp and we were told to take a break for an hour till we cool of then we continue with our day.

I was covered with sweat and I could say boldly that I did pretty well out there. I'm not allergic to physical exercise like some people, if you know what I mean. I love being active but I'm not that athletic.

"I saw you in that match, moving that butt all around the court." Jason whispered in my ear from behind me and I jumped and faced him.

"Shit, you scared me, jerk." I was blushing, not gonna lie. "Where have you been?"

"I took a snooze and time flew by." He informed me before plopping down on the grassy ground. "You're all sweaty and yucky."

"Rude." I punched in the guts and groaned and chuckled at the same time.

"I'm kidding. You're turning me on right now." He said the last part with the widest smirk ever in a low, seductive voice before pushing himself off the ground and moved towards the stage a little bit more before the speaker began to speak again.

I was in shock to say the least. Am I really turning him on?

Look to the bright side, he won't notice if the blush is from running around all day or that something he said.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

"I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow let alone run around again." I told Jason as we were heading to the bonfire.

The sports day ended two hours ago and we were all told to get showered and dressed for the bonfire. Jason met me in front of my cabin and now we were walking side by side to our destination.

The moon was up and the night breeze was blowing by making my muscles relax.

"You are such a girl." Jason groaned teasingly.

"I am a girl, genius."

"Really, didn't notice." I punched him in the arm and he chuckled.

"Why does our little friendship consists of me teasing you then you punching me?" He asked, still walking.

"I don't know. You tell me."

We fell into a comfortable silence when my phone suddenly began ringing.

"Hey, mom." I answered after I checked the ID.

"Allison, I have great news!" My mom squealed on the other end of the phone.

"What?"

"Remember that dangerous man who broke into our house?"

"Mom, that's not something I want to remember." I told her in a low voice, the events of that horrifying night freaking me out all over again.

"No, honey, but that's just it. The cops found the guy who broke in and prisoned him." He won't be bothering us any time soon."

My mood suddenly perked up and a smile made its way automatically on my face and I found myself jumping up and down and screaming like a ten year old cheerleader.

"Mom, that is awesome. Thank God." I told her.

"Yeah, I just thought I should tell you since it was such a relief. Go enjoy the rest of your time."

"Okay, mom. I love you." I told her before hanging up with a goofy smile on my face.

"Good news?" Jason asked me. Oh God, I forgot he was even here."

"The best."

"What happened."

"Well, I'll tell you but don't tell anyone." He nodded.

"There was this psycho killer person who broke into our house and wanted to kill me and my mom but then the cops got a hold of him and he's now prisoned."

"What?! You were almost killed?!" Jason asked, shocked.

"Yeah."

"When was that?"

"Before the week of school I missed. That's why I wasn't attending. I was aghasted beyond belief." I told Jason. "Jason, I trust you. Don't say this to anyone."

"Sure."

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

(Jason's P.O.V)

"Russell, are you behind this?" I asked Russell as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I had to do something. Get the cops out of your way. I want this finished, Jason."

"Fine. By the way, it was a nice touch throwing the police of guard."

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

The next day I woke up, I got dressed and ready for another day of spending my energy but when I got out of the cabin, Jason wasn't there. He told me he would be waiting for me.

I shrugged and brushed it off and decided to go wait for him in front of his cabin.

When I reached there, I kept waiting and waiting. Ten minutes were left till we had to make it to the center of camp. Screw it, I'm gonna knock.

"Jason, are you inside?" I asked from behind the door, knocking on it. Nothing happened, no reply. "Jason?"

I put my hands on the knob and decided I should just barge in and walk that sleepy head.

"Yo, what's up?" The door opened just as I was going to twist the knob and a very shirtless Jason leaned against the entrance frame.

"You seriously need to get your ass going. Ten minutes and they will begin." I told him, a bit distracted by the view of his physique.

God, he was in shape, to say the least. Nice, toned, muscular arms and chiseled chest. Abs like I never seen before, so tight, so real, so strong. His eyes can really hold you in a trance. Wow, I can really stare at his sea green eyes for ever. His hair was a mess but the bed head actually works great for him. He looks sexy.

I am probably going to regret saying this because he actually wants to be friends with me and I might ruin it by thinking that he's hot but he really is.

I didn't forget the dream I had about him, you know, the one he saves me in from drowning. In fact, I think about it all the time. I'm a day dreamer, so whenever I day dream, guess what comes to mind; him.

"Earth to Allison." Jason snapped me out of my mental analysis of him, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry- I'll go. You finish getting ready and- hey, is that a tattoo?" I noticed a black pattern that wasn't completely clear to my sight. I caught a glimpse of it when he was standing side ways and it appears to me that it's on his back.

"What? No." He said turning around so that his back was nowhere in eyesight. "See you later, Allison." He stepped back while his face was to me and closed the door.

He definitely has a tattoo.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

"We'll be moving in fifteen, so say your goodbyes and get on the bus." Coach White ordered.

"Let's get on. The bus is empty. I want to talk to you." Jason leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear. He then climbed up to the bus and I followed suit.

He let me sit next to the window while he took the seat next to me then twisted his body as so to face me completely.

"What's up?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Do you miss your dad?" He asked out of the blue with a serious expression.

"What? Um, yeah. Every single minute of each day, Jason." I told him honestly, saddening a little since the memory of my father being gone hurts so much.

"Do you know if he's still alive or not?"

"Last time some official from the government told me and my mom that the chances of him actually being alive is so thin to nothing so when the couldn't find him after a long, continuous period, they gave up on him and assumed him dead. We threw him a funeral and everything even though there wasn't a body to be buried and mom was so torn apart. She was so sad, so broken. At that time I felt alone and as if no one is out there for me. I was sad that my dad was gone. He was such a brilliant man. The number one dad, the number one husband. I loved him so much." My voice broke at the end and I didn't even know I was crying and trembling until Jason wrapped his big, strong arms around me and enveloped me in his embrace.

He kept brushing my hair out of my face and stroking it, rubbing my arms when I sniffle, and the biggest gesture of all that made me calm down was the soft, delicate kiss he placed on the top of my head.

We didn't speak after that. All the way back home I spent in the bus snuggled up next to Jason with his arms holding me safe.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

(Jason's P.O.V)

These past two days I spent with Allison in that sports camp were surprisingly fun. Spending the time was Allison was fun. Having her around was fun. Seeing her and her goofy, clumsy, innocent character was different that what I got so used to see.

I didn't know that her dad meant that much to her.

My dad certainly doesn't mean that much to me. After all, he's my dad; Russell Black.

A/N: I just don't know if you all know this but I really really really want to know all of your thoughts. I honestly don't care that much about votes. All I need is to read your comments just to know how good or how bad I am so PLEASEleave me a comment telling me what you think or how you feel about the chapter! It will really put a smile on my face if you guys left me your thoughts to read so please make me smile! !THANK YOU =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 4.2K 41
"N-No, I won't return to the sea unless I have you by my side!" . . . [Yandere Selkie x Female Reader] Y/N took a walk on the beach one night to clea...
1.4K 166 22
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄𝙄 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 When saving the world turns out to be an even harder task than Phoenix and his friends anticipate...
143K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
616 202 13
HELLO! Most situations involve a boy saving a girl and then both of them falling in love. But this may be a little different. There are also some dr...