epiphany | leeknow

By Millymellymully

epiphany; a moment of sudden revelation. She bullied him so badly but yet he doesn't really seem bothered wi... More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
4
5
SPREAD LOVE
REST IN PEACE JONGHYUN
PRAYFORTAIWAN
PRAY FOR ANYER
LEAVE A NOTE
PLEASE READ THIS!!
new leeknow story!!

PRAYFORJAVA

2.4K 53 0
By Millymellymully

#PRAYFORJAVA

Please pray for Java. What happened was that a few hrs ago, an earthquake hits Java and they've detected a tsunami might be approaching. Some building collapsed and some people are injured, the numbers are unknown.

If you're in Java, please stay strong. My prayers are with you. If you have someone you know in Java, stay strong, my prayers are with you, they will be fine. If you're near Java, please take care of yourself.

Please help those who are in Java or near Java, they are in need. Please help them if you see them, thank you.

16th Dec 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 174 12
never in a million years would you think that you would be in a ARRANGED MARRIAGE, but the thing is it's awkward. but u watch him grow up into a kpop...
305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
418K 11.6K 26
Part 3 of the Dark Kids Series 18+ ✅ Completed Y/n is a college freshmen working part time at a rundown store. Lee Minho is the fuck boy and bully w...
72.6K 1.5K 18
This is the story about a bad boy who falls for the girl who is the seat partner for his whole semester not only that but again next semester till th...