Host Cafe

Bởi SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 9

172 14 2
Bởi SakuraiS

"Yamada Ryoko". We heard the nurse calling Ryoko's name and she look at me before she went in the room.

She was so hesitated to go in at first but I talked to the nurse about her situation and she told her everything will be fine so she calmed down a little.

I waited for her to get out but the nurse come out and call me to get inside.

"What's wrong doctor??". I asked as I saw Ryoko crying and that makes me worried.

"She is having a Gastritis, she need a small surgery to clean it,  where is her family to contact them?". The doctor said and I sighed,  I thought it's a serious matter.

"She....She have no family, can I give you the permission to do it?".

"And what is your relationship??".

"Boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend". The boctor sighed and think about it a little.

"Ok,  we can't wait, if we wait it will effect her,  come to the office to sign the papers, Satomi-san,  prepare her for the surgery". The doctor said to the nurse who bowed to him.

"Yes doctor ".

I turn to Ryoko and hold her hand.

"You will be fine ne?  It's just a small surgery and you will be better". I said with a smile as I reach my hand to wipe her falling tears,  she look at me and hold my hand.

"D-Don't leave ne.... Until I wake up".

"I promise". I followed the doctor to his office and he show me the papers.

"Doctor----".

"Yamashita,  call me Yamashita".

"Yamashita-San,  she is in a serious condition right? ". I asked as I sign the papers and I hear him sighing.

"To be honest yes,  she's been raped,  she is in her safe stage that's why pregnancy won't happen, but we need to clean her since she..... How can I say that? ". He said and I pass the paper to him.

"Blowjob,  and forced to drink it,  right? ". He look at me and nodded,  I don't know why but I really feel bad for her,  I am angry for real and this is the first time I feel this. Yamashita-san took the paper and look at me.

"You are not her boyfriend". He said and I blinked my eyes.

"I-I am----".

"I will ignore it this time,  since she is in a critical condition, but be careful next time". He said and I thanks him before leaving the office.

********************************************

I called Takaki-san and told him that Ryoko will spend 2 days at the hospital and he told his girlfriend, only 2 hours passed and she is here,  not alone, Keito is there too.

"WH----".

"Shhh! She need to rest". I single to them to come and talk outside the room to not wake her up.

"Is her condition that serious?? Please Tell Me The Truth ". Arioka-san hold my shoulder and shake it.

"Ok Ok,  but you have to know Axthat she don't want you to know this".

"Why? ".

"Why you ask?  Let's say.... She don't want to bother you guys and make you worried about her too much".

"But She is Our Friend!  Of Course We Will Be Worried! ". Keito said and I sighed.

"I know,  I told her that but she said you have your own problems and she don't want to be porden you more that that, she said". I said and they look at each other and sighed.

"Baka,  we don't care about all this,  we are thinking of her as a family more than a friend,  we are childhood friends who raised together,  we care about her no matter what". Arioka-san said with her teary eyes and Keito pat her back.  I sighed and think about it a little.

"I know how you feel,  but think about hertoo,  she care about you no matter what happened, I know she will refuse to return with you but I will talk to her to do so,  because my place is dangerous for her,  she can't return with me". Yeah,  if that man saw her around this will happen again.

"Ok, Keito,  I will talk to her to stay with me,  because we are girls and your girlfriend may get jealous if she saw you taking care of Ryo-chan more than her,  and I need someone to help me with my siblings too". Arioka-san said and Keito sighed but nodded,  so Keito have a girlfriend already?  I didn't know that.

"Ok then,  if you need anything Call me,  I need to go for my part-time job now".

"Ok,  take care".

He leave the hospital and we enter the room,  Arioka-san hold Ryoko's hand and I look at them.

"Sorry,  Although we are not that close yet she came to me and I didn't tell you". I bowed to her and she shake her head.

"No,  don't apologize, you were so kind to take care of her at least,  we are thankful to you, thank you". She thanks me and I didn't know what to say,  just then my phone ring and I excuse myself to answer it.

"Yes?? "

"Yuto,  can you come today to the cafe? You know it is Monday so Hikaru is not here ,  we need someone to help us". Takaki-san said and I sighed.

"Ok,  I will come".

I hang up and look at Ryoko who still asleep,  I promise her to wait until she wake up but.... I have to go.

"Arioka-san,  I need to go,  Please stay next to her and take care of her". I said and ahe smile to me.

"Sure,  I will do that without you asking me to". Yeah,  she is her best friend,  she will surely take care of her more and better than me.

I walk closer to her and put my hand on her forehead.

"Ryoko,  I will go, Hope----". I stopped when she hold my hand and open her eyes to look at me.

"D-Don't go". She said and I sighed.

"The cafe needs me,  I need to go and help them,  Arioka-san with you now and you will be fine,  let me warn you,  don't you ever come to my place again,  this may happened to you again and I know you don't want it to happen right?  So stay away from that place,  If you want to see me come to the Cafe,  of course after you get better,  I will go now,  take care of yourself". I said and she cried,  but I need to go so I told Arioka-san too look after her.

I enter the cafe and it was full of customers,  Takaki-san approached me and pat my shoulder.

"We will be busy today,  sorry to call you suddenly but we have a big reservation today".

"It's fine I will help you".

I went to change in a hurry and take a deep breath to focus on my work,  I go to help Takaki-san and Inoo-san but we have a problem.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TREAT MY GIRL LIKE THAT!!".

"I'm sorry but I didn't do anything wrong sir". Takaki-san bowed to him politely and the man pussh him harshly.

"IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE HER FROM ME YOU ARE WRONG!".

"I Never Thought Of That,  She is Not My Type Anyway". Takaki-san said coldly and this time the girl stand up.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!  DON'T BE SO RUDE! ".

I standed in front of Takaki-san to prevent anything from happening.

"Sorry but you need to calm down and sit,  this is nothing big to start bothering the other customers".

"ARE YOU SAYING WE ARE NOISY!!".

"Yes You Are". We turn to a customer and I frowned to see Keito sitting alone,  he turn to the noisy customers coldly.

"We Are Here To Clear Our Mind And Think Properly But You Are Annoying Us,  This Is Not Your Café". He said firmly and the customer walk to him.

"What Did You Say?  Repeat That!". The man said angrily and Keito stand up facing him.

"Leave This Place Because You Are Standing in Front Of The Wrong Person in a Wrong Moment". He said firmly and the man hold his collar, I panicked and hold them both.

"KE-OKAMOTO-SAN STOP IT! ". I Said but Keito push me away and punch the man hardly on his face.  I look at Takaki-san who sighed.

"This is so annoying". He said and walk to them,  he hold both of them and separate them.

"If You Want To Fight Go Out, This is Our Cafe And We Decide Who Stay And Who Leave,  If You Want To Stay Sit In Your Place Silently And Continue Your Food If Not Then Leave". He said firmly and Keito lose his grab on the man and sit on his place to drink his tea.

"By the way I have a girlfriend and she is way more cuter and prettier than yours,  so I don't need to snach her away". He said ro the other man and the man get angry and grab his girl's hand.

"Let's Leave This Place! ". He said angrily and they leave the cafe. 

I sighed and apologize to the other customers about what happened,  I look at Keito who was in a deep thoughts and walk to him.

"Okamoto-san,  I need to talk to you,  can you wait until my shift ends??". I asked and he stayed silent for a while before nodding.

"....Yes".

I bowed to him and walk away to continue my work. After I finish my shift,  I walk outside and he was standing near the wall.

"Thank you for waiting".  He shake his head with a smile.

"It's ok,  I am free anyway".

"Do you want to walk or sit in a calm place??".

" For now let's walk if this is not bothering you".

I agree to him and we start walking,  we went to a park and walk near the roses.

"Sorry that I didn't tell you about Ryoko earlier". I started with apology.

"We said it's ok,  you take care of her and that's enough". He said slowly before sighing.

"Is everything ok?  You look down". I asked him and he take a deep breath before he say:

".....I broke up with my girlfriend".

TBC~

Hohohoho~ And Here is Another Chapter Update~...∩__∩

Hope You Like It~...(-^〇^-)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.7K 301 17
Title: Trip to Love.... Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs~..... Genre: Romance/ School Life / Slightly Angst / Fluff / Comedy /Friendship.... Summary:...
3.6K 260 30
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / TaDaiki / Other Pairs... Genre: Romance / Friendship / Super-nature / Family / Comedy... Summary: Having Someone Next t...
3.4K 268 16
《Completed》 Genre: Romance / Fluff.... Summary: Becoming a maid without your knowing is so hard, but how will it turn when you know that he is in lov...
52.4K 1.7K 19
You're a really shy girl and barely get noticed at school, but on one snowy day, you meet two boys that slowly start to change your life. :) Thank yo...