Forever Yours

Av Affectionately

Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

26 1 2
Av Affectionately

Hey guys! I really enjoy writing this story, and wantt you guys to enjoy it too! So vote fan and comment! Tell me what you think! ^^

------------------------------------

I lay in bed thinking about why he would kiss a girl around a whole year younger than him. Or why I’d be interested in a guy nearly a whole year older. Tchh I'm not interested in him. He just got me thinking. Either way, too old for me. Or is he?

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

My eyes shot open, as I slowly got up. Everything would be normal now. I got out of bed and went in to the shower. As soon as I was done I came out I let my hair out so it could dry, wore a white tee and blue three quarters. I made my way down stairs as I reached out for an apple. I heard everyone running around. I sighed ‘what’s happening now?’

“Amelia! Thank God your changed, I have a great surprise for you!” mum comes running in.

“Yeah? What is it?” I ask with tiresome curiosity.

“Linda’s family is staying over!” she says with pure excitement.

“That’s ni… WHAT?!” I yell.

“Isn’t this exciting they’re staying for two whole weeks!”

“B… Bu. Why?” I whine.

“Why not,” mum said smartly. “I thought you like them?”

“I do but-”

“They will be here in about a few hours, okay?” Mum interrupted. “Now help me clean.”

I sigh as I begin to clean, downstairs and the guest room. After we cleaned we went into the kitchen and started chopping vegetable, while mum took out chicken. Later we left the stove on low heat so it would cook slowly by itself.

“Okay, they’ll be here in” Mum looks at her clock “20 minutes.”

I looked at my mum, and then slowly glanced down at my clothes. This is so not happening. I quickly ran upstairs and pulled my wardrobe door open, I threw a few things to the side till I found my skinny black jeans, and long purple top with three quarter sleeves. I quickly brush my hair, and fix my parting as I put on a necklace and two bracelets on my right hand. I noticed a mark on my right arm; it was a scar, never seen that before.

The doorbell rang, I quickly glanced in the mirror and ran downstairs to open the door.

“Hey Mr and Mrs Davis,” I say quickly catching my breath.

“Hello Amelia!” Mr Davis says.

“Oh, please call us Linda and Daniel,” states Mrs Davis.

“I’ll try,” I say quite embarrassed.

Linda and Daniel make their way inside as mum and dad come in to greet them, and send me outside to get their luggage. I walk there and notice Guy wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I sigh. Thank you God! I open their boot as I pull out the first suitcase I see. I turn to hit someone’s chest. I look up to see Guy, I only realise how tall he is.

“Hey,” Guy says hotly.

Why God? I think as I attempt to pull the suitcase into the house.

“I said hey,” Guy remarked. Gaah! Forgot to answer!

“Yo” I say quickly.

“That’s quite heavy you know?” He says calmly.

“Haha, its fine I’ll manage” I say, as I stagger to pull the suitcase in.

Suddenly I feel a hand on mines, I look back to see Guys hand around my hand, the one holding the suitcase I quickly drop it and let go while he takes it inside with no effort. I walk back and take a rucksack out, closing the car boot and locking it. I walk inside, these are going to be two long week. I go to the guest room and set the bag down, and join everyone at the dining table.

“Take a seat,” says dad.

I take the open seat, and lean back.

“Okay, so Linda and Daniel will take the guest room,” Mum plans while Linda nods enthusiastically. “And Guy, well we can’t leave you downstairs all alone, and there isn’t any space in the guest room, so I guess you’ll have to share a room with Amelia.”

I blink once, twice, three times, “What?” I ask confused.

“Guy will sleep in your room,” answers dad.

Me and Guy exchange looks.

“I don’t mind sleeping downstairs, it no problem,” Guy says while taking looks at me then my dad.

“Nonsense, we won’t let you,” dad says.

“But Am-,” Guy starts.

 “Amelia doesn’t mind,” mum puts the words into my mouth while looking at me. “Well that’s that, Amelia go and help Guy set out his things.”

I make an effort to smile at Guy, we get up and collect his stuff from the guest room as I lead him to mines. An awkward silence hangs in the room.

“I’m sorry about, you know…” Guy says nervously.

I smile at him, “It’s cool, I don’t mind it.” Realising what I just said I quickly corrected myself “I mean, it wasn’t… your choice so don’t worry.”

Embarrassed I looked away. I hear Guy give a light chuckle. I smile at my stupidity and set out the mattress next to my bed. I look back and see Guy looking down at a picture, he looks at me and smiles looking away. Wonder what the picture is?

“It’s nothing,” Guy says, I said that out loud?

“Oh,” I answer as if I know what’s happening.

We unpacked in silence, while I made space for him to put his things out.

“That’s the last of it.”

I nod at Guy, we sit on the mattress and look around, the awkward silence came back, we looked at each other and smile, then look away. It was already quite dark. We had taken long.

“Should we go downstairs?” I ask.

“Yep,” Guy answers quickly, I laugh and lead him downstairs.

“Done?” Dad asks.

“Yeah,” I call out as we sit down on the couch.

Daniel makes his way to us.

“That’s it?” He asks, we look at him confused, “You’re just going to watch TV? Nothing else to entertain yourselves?”

We look at each other then back at him.

“Yeah?” Guy says slowly, I start to laugh.

He shakes his head, and smiles at us, then walks away. I pass the remote to him as he channel surfed.

“Nothing, anything catch your eye?” He asks as I shake my head.

“Should I give you a tour?” I ask, remembering I was supposed to do that before.

He laughs and nods, we get up as I show him living room and the back room, then the kitchen we make our way upstairs as I show the bathroom, parents room and guest room.

“And that’s mines,” I say pointing.

“What about that?” He says pointing at the second set of staircases.

“It’s the attic, we keep storage in there.”

“Nice.”

I nod.

“Can I check something?” he asks.

“Sure.”

I followed Guy into my room as he walks to the wardrobe and touches the top on it, he smiles.

“What happened here? I noticed it before ” he asks pointing at a small chip at the top of my wardrobe.

“Um, I fell,” I say nodding “Sorry I have bad memory, but I definitely remember me falling.”

He laughs and nods.

“Dinner!” my mum calls out.

We rush downstairs laughing at how much of scavengers we are.

After we ate we made our way to my room.

“I’m stuffed!” I say leaning back on the small two seated sofa in my bedroom, trying to fill the void of silence, smiling he makes his way to me, and slowly sits down, pushes up his sleeves I notice the scar on his arm.

“I got a scar there as well, the exact same place,” I told him lifting my right arm to him.

He smiles while taking my hand, leans in slightly and kisses my scar. I look at him dazed.

“IT’S YOU!” I shout with recognition, I hug him lightly as I feel his arms come around me, “You’re that boy, then” I back away lifting his arm to look at his scar “This was that day?! How could I forget” I jump up tripping over the side on the couch. I close my eyes waiting for the pain. I open my eyes again Guy is holding both my hands, stopping me from falling.

“You are clumsy,” he says calmly pulling me up.

He looks down on me, still not letting go, I look down, as he kisses me on my head. Then let’s go of me. A silence comes again. I look at my wardrobe.

“So this chip was us?” I ask pointing at the wardrobe.

“Yeah, that was us,” he smiles sweetly.

“I always remember in the end, no matter how clumsy I am,” I smile proudly.

 He laughs, I look at him; tall, handsome, after a while I notice I was staring.

“We should go to sleep now,” I say quickly running to the bathroom to change my clothes I wore the same loose grey shorts and a black tee. I come back, and to see Guy changed into blue pyjamas and a long black sleeved top. “I’ll have the mattress” I say sitting down.

“No its fine, it’s your bed.”

“Naah, you are a guest, goodnight” I say quickly laying down pulling the quilt on top of me. I hear a small laugh.

“Goodnight.”

It had definitely been hours, I couldn’t go to sleep I was way too tense, I turn to see Guy sleeping with one of his hands on the floor, I look at him making sure he was asleep, and slowly place my hand in his, I close my eyes and relax, the grip of his hand tightens on mines. I smile and fall asleep.

Fortsätt läs