what should i name this love...

Da LoveTheMoustache

Just a little poem I had to write for a English assignment. Inspired by Dasey, from Life With Derek (I watchi... Altro

What Should I Name This Love?

556 24 11
Da LoveTheMoustache

WHAT SHOULD I NAME THIS LOVE?

Why do your shadows linger in my dreams?

Why must you make fun of my nightmares and ear-piercing screams?

The answer is simple; you hate me, that's why,

So stupid I am, you'd never love me, I sigh.

Because I don't wear revealing clothes and I'm not a blonde,

So what if you don't feel the same, we'll always have our special bond.

But my heart is lonely and silence is the name of my tone,

Any guy will be lucky to have me, I smile, fully aware I'm gonna grow old alone.

These confusing emotions surging through my body, my tears cannot explain,

I succeed to forget, though for a while, but one look at you, oh no here I go again!

When you're around, I glare and put on my mask,

But is all this pain and torture worth it? I ask.

I hate that I love you and you make me feel this way,

Now tell me, What should I name this love?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.4K 1.8K 133
This is not poetry . . . Rankings: #1 in Poet (27/11/2023) #3 in Distress (22/12/2023) #3 in sadpoems (25/12/2023) #2 in lovepoem (25/12/2023) #3 in...