Monster MANIK

由 Purna_Chatterjee

#27 fanfiction on 15th May 2016 #19 fanfiction on 18th July 2016 #5 fanfiction on 26th July 2016 Written By... 更多

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
PART 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Note
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Note
Knowing Rashi
CHAPTER 34
Promo
CHAPTER 35
Shout out
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 A
CHAPTER 41
Promo
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Epilogue
Picture abhi baaki h 😂

CHAPTER 40 B

4.7K 393 24
由 Purna_Chatterjee

#monster manik

Part- 40(b)

Next morning Nandani's happiness knew no bounds.. Afterall she has finally communicated with Manik.. This one day was not more then one year for her..

Tu aata h seene main,

Jab jab sansein bharti hu,

Sometimes we get to know importance of others when they are far away from us.. We get to know what actually they stand in our life.. Nandani's case was also the same..

Tere dil ki galiyon se,

Main har roz guzarti hu,

She now gets to know how much Manik's rare absence had this much effect on her..

Hawa k jaise chalta h tu,

Main ret jaisi udti hu,

She can't imagine her life without Manik..

Kaun tujhe yu pyar krega,

Jaise main krti hu...

She remembered all their moments, Manik had always trust her, love her unconditionally...

Meri nazar k safar

Tujhpr hi aake ruke,

How Manik has proposed her at the very first moment but she reject it for Alya's happiness.. How she had broken him.. Then also he didn't misbehave with her..

Kehne ko baaki h kya,

Kehna tha jo keh chuke,

When his own brother didn't trust her then Manik was the first person to stood for her.. He take her side without asking any question about her past.. How can someone love soo much.. How??

Meri hasi tujhse, Meri khushi tujhse,

Tujhe khabar kya O bekhabar

How Manik cared for her, loved her.. For whole world he is a monster but for her he is her only one sweet Monster Manik..

Main tujhse hi chup chup kr

Teri ankhein pdhti hu

How he was frightened when she was shot.. What he had done to himself in just a day?? If ever if ever Aiyappa agr main unki life main naa rhi toh unka kya hoga.. Please give him a lot of strength Aiyappa!!

Kaun tujhe yu pyar krega

Jaise main krti hu

Nandani's pov

Aiyappa Aryamann is back but now onwards I will not be scared from him.. I have Manik in my life and I know he will always protect me.. I cannot become weakness of Manik.. Nah.. Never.. Never ever.. I always want to become strength in his life.. Bss Manik jldi se aa jaaye I have to tell him a lot of things..

Till then Cabir came and saw her lost in her thoughts..

"Ahaa itni pyari smile morning main dream kya dekha pari?" Asked Cabir in a teasing manner..

"Dream nhi kal night main Manik k call aaya tha" said Nandani smilingly..

"Aisa kya keh diya usne jo itna smile kr rhi ho ab tak.." Said Cabir..

Nandani remembered how Manik was teasing her on call.. And she blushed..

"Door reh kr bhi romance krne k ek chance bhi nhi spare krta voo" said Cabir laughingly..

Nandani also laughed with him..

"Pr Manik aaj nhi aa payenge shayad.. Voo keh rhe the jaruri work h unhe toh may be naa aa paaye" said Nandani..

"Shit!!!!! phir hmari holi k kya hoga" said Cabir making a irritated face..

"Holi????" Asked Nandani in a confused tone..

"Haldi wali holi parii.... Pr ab toh saara plan kharab ho gya.." Said Cabir...

Nandani chuckled seeing his reaction..

"Achaa Cabir Manik k frnds aap sabki friendship, Manik k baare main kuch btao naa, I don't know anything.." Said Nandani in a sad tone..

"Manik ne nhi btaya wait.." Cabir said in a excited tone and went somewhere..

He enters in five minutes with an album in his hand.. "Come parii sit aao main tumhe Manik k bachpan ki photographs dikhata hu" said Cabir

Nandani sit beside Cabir who was sitting on bed..

"Yee h born baby Malhotra" said Cabir and chuckled showing Nandani a born baby pic..

"Yee Manik h" said Nandani and adored him..

"This pic is when he start walking" said Cabir showing her pic..

He showed her many pics and Nandani was adoring him and sometimes laughing on his pic saying "he was soo cutee"..

"This is our pic Mukti in between Manik and me" said Cabir..

"You guys were friends from childhood" asked Nandani..

"Hmm" said Cabir cherishing the memories...

"Time k pta nhi chalta kab hum school main the, then college, then company and finally uss idiot ki shaadi ho rhi h, kuch dinn main mujhe chachu bhi bna dega I trust him.." Said cabir and laughed..

Nandani just smiled and was busy in seeing the pics asking about everyone..

"Nandani beta redy ho jo haldi ki rasam k liye.. Manik k pta nhi voo aayega ki nhi" said Nyonika coming in her room..

"G maa bss aati hu" said Nandani..

Cabir and Nyonika left.. Nandani kept the album on her bed and go to become ready..

Nandani was wearing yellow colour saree and was trying to tie the dori of her blouse..

Till then she saw Manik's reflection in the mirror.. She looked for two minutes..

"Manik" wispered Nandani..

"Tumhe kya lga main aaunga nhi apni jaan ko haldi lgane..." Said Manik in a smirking tone..

"Pr aap toh keh rhe the aap busy ho aaj" said Nandani in a confused tone..

"Saare kaam baad main sbse phle TUM" Manik said and move forward to her..

"Sab aapko bhot miss kr rhe the" said Nandani..

"Achaa aur Tum??" Asked Manik moving and was walking closer to Nandani..

"Main.. Maine nhi kia" said Nandani....

"Achaa" said Manik in a smirked tone..

"Manik aap jao ready ho" she was turning to face him but Manik hold her waist..

But he reached close to her.. Nandani was seeing him through mirror only.. Her back touched his chest.... He touched her back with his hands.. She shivered with his proximity..

He start to tie her dori not leaving a chance to touch her back.. Their eyelock was fixed through mirror.. No one from them was ready to break the eyelock..

"Nandani" said Manik in her ear kissing her earlobe after tieing her dori..

She wasn't able to say anything.. His hands were now rest on her waist..

He again say "Nandani" kissing on her neck..

She just hmmed..

"Haldi sbse phle main lgaunga Mrs Malhotra ko" said Manik in a ordered tone..

"Manik aap"was saying Nandani..

But Manik cut her and asked "lga sakta hu naa??"

She nod her head in yes..

Till then someone knock on the door.. She looked towards door.. "Manik mujhe taiyyar " she stopped as she saw Manik was not there..

She turned around to see but there was no presence of Manik..

"Ufff Nandani Murthy nah Nandani Malhotra you are hallunciating..... Main pagal ho jaungi Aiyappa" Said Nandani and slapped her forhead..

She tie her dori then went and open the door..

"Nandaniiiii" and then Mukti stopped and look her from head to toe and then again check her from toe to head..

"Kya hua" asked Nandani fidgeting with the plates of saree

"Ahhaa bhot pyari lg rhi ho.. Soch rhi hu agr Manik abhi hota toh usska kya haal hota tumhe aise dekh kr.... Clean bowled ho jaata voo toh..." said Mukti and smirked..

Nandani blushed... "Ab issmain kya sharmana Nandani adat daal lo ab toh to be Manik Malhotra hone wali ho voo kuch jyaada hi besharam h tumhe toh pta hoga hi"

"Mukti esse bhi nhi h voo" said Nandani making a pout..

"yee tum nhi tumhara pyar keh rha h" said Mukti and smirked..

"Vhi toh Mukti voo sab bhi Manik k pyar hota h" said Nandani immediately..

"Tum abhi se uski side le rhi ho.. Not bad.. Manik Malhotra k jadoo tum pr bhi chal gya.." Said Mukti laughing and then said "chalo I will help you in wearing embroideries.."

Mukti helped Nandani in getting ready. "Chalo I will come when Aunty will call for you tum baitho tab tak yha pr.." Said Mukti and went from the room..

Cabir entered in a minute and saw Nandani "bhot pyari lg rhi ho parii, Manik k kya hoga"

Nandani looked downwards smilingly..

"Parii Manik k koi aur call yaa msg aaya??" asked Cabir..

Nandani was going to reply but then only her mobile beeps.. She saw there was Manik's message..

"Ohoo yaad kiya aur message aa gya" said Cabir....

But as soon as Nandani read message her face went pale.. Cabir saw her expression and asked her "kya hua Nandani kya message h" but she didn't reacted..

So, Cabir take the mobile in his hand and read the message....

"Happy na seeing Msg.. Tch tch.. But sorry swthrt I can't see you happy with him.. You will be happy to know that your Manik is kidnapped.. He is with me.. If you wanna save him then come to xyz place.... And remember alone.. Don't tell about this to anyone.. Your one mistake and Manik will lose his life.. You have 1 hour time only... I m waiting for you"

So how's d part?? Shocking naa.....

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

58K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
2M 83.7K 65
#5 in fanfiction 01/10/16 #12 in fanfiction 28/10/16 Written By Mawara Ejaz
215K 13.8K 53
#1 in Manan (26/7/20) All of us have crushes once in our lifetime but do they become our life partner? This is a story of Manik and Nandini who in t...
452K 27.9K 41
#3 fanfiction on 3rd August 2016 #9 Humor on 20/11/16 Written By Alexa Nee