Fire and Freedom - Book One o...

By Camlaaarr

Book One of the Café Latte Trilogy. Jasper, nineteen, is searching for love. Ross, twenty-eight, doesn't beli... More

Author's Note
Chapter One - Jasper
Chapter Two - Ross
Chapter Three - Jasper
Chapter Four - Ross
Chapter Five - Jasper
Chapter Six - Ross
Chapter Seven - Jasper
Chapter Eight - Ross
Chapter Nine - Jasper
Chapter Ten - Ross
Chapter Eleven - Jasper
Chapter Twelve - Ross
Chapter Thirteen - Jasper
Chapter Fourteen - Ross
Chapter Fifteen - Jasper
Chapter Sixteen - Ross
Chapter Seventeen - Jasper
Chapter Eighteen - Ross
Chapter Nineteen - Jasper
Chapter Twenty - Ross
Chapter Twenty-One - Jasper
Chapter Twenty-Two - Ross
Chapter Twenty-Four - Ross
Chapter Twenty-Five - Jasper
Chapter Twenty-Six - Ross
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Jasper
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Ross
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Jasper
Chapter Thirty - Ross
Chapter Thirty-One - Jasper
Chapter Thirty-Two - Ross
Chapter Thirty-Three - Jasper
Chapter Thirty-Four - Ross
Chapter Thirty-Five - Jasper
Chapter Thirty-Six - Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three - Jasper

52.8K 1.7K 370
By Camlaaarr

CW: graphic sex

Chapter Twenty-Three – Jasper

"Holy shit, he's actually rich! Kinda thought you were exaggerating."

I grinned at Cyri's expression as she circled the flat, her mouth falling open at everything she saw. "It's good, isn't it?"

"It's fucking awesome!" Cyri exclaimed, tentatively walking as though she was going to somehow damage the carpet. "Jesus, this is such a nice place!"

"I know," I laughed at her face. "Make yourself comfortable in the living room, I'll go and make us some tea."

"Coffee for me, please," she breathed, looking around the cream living room. "Are you sure it's wise to be drinking around white furniture? Like, what if you spill something?"

"It's fine," I said dismissively, and then hastily added, "Just be careful, because that's all really expensive stuff and he will absolutely kill me if I ruin it."

Cyri looked around nervously, and then headed towards the kitchen with me. "We'll drink in the kitchen, it's got tiles."

"Good plan," I told her. Cyri looked around in awe as she sat on one of the stools at the kitchen island. I saw her sigh in appreciation as I flicked on the under-floor heating, scrunching her up toes.

"Good choice, Jazz," she told me.

I shrugged. "I didn't choose the heating style."

"I meant good choice in Ross," she grinned, and then opened the bag she was carrying, thumping down a load of books on the counter. "What do you want to go over first? You haven't missed much, honestly - but we got our coursework grades for Photography back. I have yours here." She held out an envelope to me.

I blinked, taking it. "I didn't think we were getting our grades for another week."

"Well, you can avoid them if you'd rather not know," Cyri shrugged, handing me a sheet. "I haven't looked, I promise."

"Oh God," I said, glancing at the envelope as I held it at arm's length; getting results scared me more than the exams. "I don't think I can-"

"Can you please keep the noise down?"

I looked over at the other side of the kitchen, as Ross walked through wearing nothing but his underwear. I rolled my eyes; he'd have forgotten that Cyri was coming round. I turned to smile apologetically at her, but caught sight of her staring directly at his arse, which admittedly was excellent. "Cyri," I nudged her, and then told Ross, "It's one in the afternoon, you said I could have people over."

"I know," he groaned, leaning over the counter. "I didn't get in until five and I am extremely hungover. Please can you kill me?"

"A man your age should not be getting home at five in the morning," I teased him, and put the kettle on. "Do you want coffee?"

He looked at me with desperation and happiness mixed in his expression. "That would be amazing."

"Go back to bed, I'll bring it through," I told him, as he leaned on the counter.

He turned my head with his hands and kissed me on the lips slowly, and despite the fact he'd been in bed for hours he just tasted like whiskey. He let me go, whispered 'thank you', and disappeared back in the direction of our bedroom.

"I don't think I've ever met anyone that likes coffee that much," Cyri said, alarmed. "Is he alright?"

I held up my phone, showing her a photo Edward had sent me during his night out with Ross of them both dancing on the bar at Fruits. "I think his liver is cursing the day he was born."

"Nice," Cyri laughed loudly, and then heard Ross groan from the next room. She lowered her voice and said, "So, have there been any more 'dates' that you've found him with?"

"No," I replied, flipping open a textbook. "We set some ground rules last week, when I was sick - neither of us can bring people back to the flat. The problem is, he hates staying over at people's houses after he's slept with them, so he usually gets a taxi home immediately after. Hence the getting in at five."

Cyri looked vaguely impressed. "To think that he was weird about sleeping with you twice, now you're living with him and he's not even using his big awesome flat to fuck people in."

"We also agreed we can call each other casual partners," I tried not to sound too smug.

Cyri smirked at my face. "Oh, look at you, all smug. I'll admit I didn't see any of this coming, I thought he'd be a one-hit wonder and then you'd forget all about him. Are you happy?"

"Happier," I nodded. "Don't get me wrong, it's not going to last - it's fun for now but I know I won't want to do the casual thing forever. But hey, I guess my good looks and killer charm are just too much for him to resist."

Cyri nudged me. "Maybe you should start looking elsewhere, though. I mean, Ross still fucks around, and you say you will but it's not like you've gone out and done it."

"Kinda difficult to find someone good enough after you've had sex that good," I mused thoughtfully. "I don't know, I'm going out with Tom tonight - just for mocktails, I'm not allowed to drink until the antibiotics are done. I'll have a look around then."

Cyri grinned. "You'll have to give me all the details."

****

That night, Tom and I went out to a bar he knew. It was a younger scene than we usually saw, mostly 18-25 year olds, so it wasn't somewhere Ross or the others went to. Tom introduced me to some of the people he knew from community events, but mostly we just hung out at the bar. I was just drinking lemonade, thanks to my antibiotics, and Tom kept me company with a virgin daiquiri.

I explained to him, "I'm looking to expand my sexual horizons."

Tom burst out laughing. "Well, that's one way of putting it."

I joined in with the laughter, saying, "I just don't know how to approach anyone! Ross kind of pounced on me, I didn't have to do anything. I don't know how to do the whole flirting thing."

"Ah," Tom said, and then ordered us another round. "Well, who have you got your eye on? I know a lot of people here, I could introduce you to someone."

"I have no idea," I looked around, but no one was drawing my attention. "I don't know, everyone here is beautiful, but I don't really know what my type is. I just want to have some fun."

Tom cast his gaze around the room. "I can see a few people I think would get on with you well."

"I don't know why I'm bothering," I sighed, and thanked the bartender for the lemon and lime mocktail he handed over. "I don't know what I'm doing. No one will be interested."

Tom looked at me incredulously. "Shut up, or I'll throw my drink at you."

"What?" I asked, surprised.

He sighed, and said, "Jasper, every guy in the club would count his blessings if you wanted him. You're cute, blond, and innocent-looking. If you went up to a guy and said something about wanting him to fuck you, he'd probably die on the spot."

"I could not do that," I blushed deep red.

"Swallow your pride," Tom shrugged, and then winked. "Or something else."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. "You're so helpful..."

Tom laughed, getting to his feet. "All you have to do is go dance, make eye contact with a cute guy, and when he gets close say 'hey handsome'. Come on, let's dance. You'll feel less self-conscious once you're dancing and you see just how many guys stare at your ass."

He dragged me onto the dance floor and we started dancing. It was small because it was a bar rather than a club, but it was fun. Tom was right, I didn't feel as self-conscious, and I was starting to notice people checking me out. I usually didn't look; I wasn't interested most nights. But tonight, I was starting to realise that maybe people were interested in me. 

I also caught a lot of them looking at Tom. "You know, half of them are staring at your ass," I shouted above the music to him.

He grinned. "Well, I can't exactly blame them."

I laughed, and he put his arms around me, dancing energetically with me. I felt so much better being out with Tom, it was fun. I was so glad he'd found me that first day, awkwardly hovering around in town unsure where to go. I caught sight of a really hot guy watching Tom and nodded subtly in his direction. Tom spun around, shooting a cheeky grin at the guy, and then kept dancing with me.

I hadn't really noticed how attractive Tom was before. I'd always thought he was cute, but he had been so quiet and sad at school that it didn't really show off his beauty. Now he was completely uninhibited, grinning widely, and I couldn't help thinking that his tight black shirt looked really good on him. I wondered if maybe, I hadn't been interested in Tom because I hadn't known him well enough.

"You okay?" he asked, leaning in to talk in my ear.

I blushed a little. "Uhh, just kind of wondering if I should say 'hello handsome' to you."

He pulled away, a sly smile on his lips, but his hand stayed on my waist. "Well, you are an exceptionally cheap date," he teased, and stepped closer, his arms sliding around my waist. "You think you can handle me?"

I rose to the challenge and leaned in, kissing him. He was momentarily surprised into freezing on the spot, but then he hungrily responded, kissing me deeply. I sank into it. He smelled like strawberries from the daiquiri, and the cologne he was wearing, and something so indescribable that just smelled like Tom. He smelled like home.

"Well," he said, breaking apart from me. "I guess whatever happens tonight, at least we know that part works."

****

We had stayed out for a couple more hours, dancing and meeting Tom's friends, and the entire time we had barely separated. It wasn't romantic, it wasn't anything more than sex and friendship, but it felt damn good. It felt like we both needed it. After a while, we got a taxi back to his house, stumbling into it despite having no alcohol in our system.

"Gotta be quiet," Tom whispered, dragging me up the stairs. "Their room is the opposite end of the house, but don't go nuts."

"No promises," I grinned, kissing him as we clumsily walked to his bedroom. "I remember you saying something about a fight for who has to top," I teased him, sliding my hand under his shirt. "Any idea how we're fighting it out?"

Tom's smile was pure evil as he grabbed at my shirt, pulling it over my head and dropping it on the floor. "Oh, I think I'll manage topping tonight," he bit down on my neck, swiping his tongue over the sensitive spot. "I've got to get my cardio in somehow, and railing you will be an exceptionally fun way to do it."

I whimpered slightly, my legs desperately wanting to give out. Laughing, Tom pushed me down on the bed, climbing on top of me. "It's a good thing I'm not an insecure person, or I'd be very stressed about measuring up to Ross," he snorted, running his hands down my chest. "As it is, I look forward to you obviously telling me I'm the greatest lover you've ever had."

I giggled a bit, the laugh turning into a gasp as he dug his nails in. My head fell back, exposing my throat, and Tom growled, dragging the rest of my clothes off. "Damn," he eyed my cock. "Now I'm a little sad I'm not bottoming."

I considered it for a moment, and pictured bending Tom over and fucking him senseless. I hadn't tried that yet. It made me feel a shot of adrenaline, and I flipped us over, surprising him. "Lube?" I asked, and he pointed to the bedside table. I opened the drawer and found sex toys, condoms and lube. "Oh, I'm going to have fun now," I grinned, taking out the anal beads. I coated them in lube, watching Tom's sly grin dissolve into hungry eyes and an open mouth, his breathing deepening. I pulled off his jeans and underwear, my mouth practically watering when I saw him naked.

"I swear to God, if you don't put those inside me, I will throw the lube at you," Tom pleaded with me, spreading his legs in front of me. I took a deep breath, trying to control the urge to just shove my cock straight inside him, and gently pushed in the smallest bead. He sighed happily and stretched out, easily taking in three more before he started to lose his composure. When I got to the fifth, his hips rocked, and I knew I'd gotten to the good spot. My other hand got to work stroking his cock, and he ignored his own 'we have to be quiet' rule as gentle moans and sharp intakes of breath poured out of him.

I was surprised by how powerful I felt, my hands dissolving his cheeky grins and sly words, turning him into the needy, writhing person lying beneath me. I kissed his thighs and licked up his cock, about to take him in my mouth when I stopped. "Tom," I said, and he looked down. "I've been tested a couple days ago, so was Ross, we're both good. He slept with someone last night, but I haven't slept with him since that, so I'm still completely sure I'm fine. Do you have anything I should know about?"

"Tested last week," he panted. "I haven't been with anyone since."

"Then..." I hesitated. "Do you think it would be okay if I sucked your dick without a condom?"

Tom's eyes rolled back in his head. "Please, dear God do that."

I didn't hesitate. Working the beads in and out of his ass, I took his cock in my mouth. His hands went to my hair, gripping my hair tightly as I moved my head up and down, sucking his cock. I hadn't done this without protection before; and I certainly wouldn't do that casually with anyone but Tom. I trusted him, and he trusted me. He tasted fucking amazing. "Jazz," he breathed, and I couldn't hold back a moan as he started to fuck my mouth. He made a noise that sounded like sin, and I tasted precome on my tongue.

"Fuck," he pulled my head off his cock. "As much as that feels like fucking paradise, I either need to be in you, or need you to be in me. Dealer's choice, baby."

I grabbed the lube and slathered myself in it. I then pulled out the beads agonisingly slowly, watching his body contort with each one, pleading with me to fuck him. It was intoxicating. I took a deep breath, and warned him, "I've not topped a guy before, and it's been a while since I had to use my thighs like this. Don't judge my technique."

Tom grinned and said, "I can help with that." Before I knew what was happening, he flipped me onto my back, straddling me. Angling his hips just right, he slid down onto my cock in one slow, smooth motion, his eyes fluttering closed as he did. My vision blurred. "Fuck," I blurted out. "You're so tight, fuck..."

Tom moaned a little as he adjusted, fully seated with me inside him. As my vision cleared again, I took in the sight and almost came right there and then. His muscles were tense as he rocked gently, every single line of his body clear. His hips were sexy as fuck, and my hands held onto them as I started to thrust up into him, causing him to yelp a little. His pupils were blown out, making his irises look almost fully black.

He panted as I fucked him from beneath him, falling forwards and pressing his chest to mine, kissing me furiously. My hands moved around to the bottom of his back, gripping tightly as I sped up. His hand slipped down between us to his cock, moaning around the kiss as he touched himself. I sat up, changing his position swiftly so he was still riding me but with his legs wrapped around my waist, completely at my mercy. I pushed his hand away from his cock, putting more lube on my hand and stroked his cock with it, feeling him tighten around me in response.

"Fuck, Jazz," Tom's eyes were unfocused, rolling back in his head again, and I knew he was about to come. "Please, Jazz, harder." Hearing those words come from his mouth finished me off. I fucked him harder and harder until I felt my orgasm spill out of me, my cock throbbing inside him as he came. He yelled out loudly as he did, and then we both collapsed on the bed, him on top of me.

Breathing heavily, I held onto him tightly, amazed at the sensations tripping through my body. It had been different, absolutely. It had been a different experience to being with Ross. It had been just as damn good.

"Okay," I managed to gasp out, still trying to catch my breath. "I might be more of a top than I'd previously thought."

Tom laughed. "No complaints here. Give me a half hour and I'll return the favour."

****

The next morning, Tom and I headed into Café Latte. We'd missed Jenny and Lucie, accidentally oversleeping, but as we walked in and spotted them, they gave us knowing looks. Raven was sat on her own at a table, and we waved. She smiled at us, waving us over.

"You look tired," she told us, as we sat opposite her. Tom winced slightly as he sat down and she grinned. "Pull last night, Ramsdale?"

"Something like that," Tom said, and then caught Cherry as she bustled past. "Cherry, can we get two coffees?"

"Keep your hair on," Cherry replied, heading to grab a breakfast order from the kitchen. Lucie called that she'd take care of it, and Jenny walked over to sit with us.

"So," she said, looking at us accusingly. "While I'm very happy that the pair of you were having all kinds of fun last night, it would have been a lot nicer had you warned us to put headphones in first. I heard things last night I never wanted to hear."

Tom laughed loudly, and I blushed, ducking my head. "Sorry, Jenny - I swear, it's his fault."

"Oh, that I believe," Jenny said, and pointed at him. "You, mister, have to do the dishes for the rest of the week. I didn't get back to sleep until four. Oh, there's the boys - huh, Ross looks pissed."

Too late, I realised I hadn't let him know where I was last night. Before I could speak, Ross appeared next to the table and leaned over, looking at me crossly. "And where, might I ask, were you last night?"

"Jesus, Ross, don't kill the guy," Edward pushed him out of the way, and sat next to me, Harper taking the seat next to Raven quietly. "Hey, Twinkie, please can you reassure your husband you did not, in fact, die in a ditch somewhere last night."

"I'm sorry," I apologised quickly to Ross. "I crashed at Tom's and I totally forgot to tell you - we got back at like one, as well, it was early. I should have texted."

"I was worried some creep had you locked up in his basement!" Ross frowned, and then said, "Don't do it again, you freaked me out."

He sat down, and caught sight of Raven, who was watching me and Tom with a wicked smile on her face. "What's with you?"

Raven gleefully said, "Oh, nothing, Jenny was just telling the tale of her being woken up at one in the morning by the dulcet noises of Jasper and Tom banging it out."

Edward stared at me and Tom. "Wait, you two? Really?" A wide grin spread across his face. "Tell me everything. Was it fabulous?"

I sipped my coffee. "Yes, dear."

"Who topped?" Harper smiled mischievously.

I blushed heavily while Tom cackled at my expression. He put his arm around me and said, "He did during the first round, I did for the second. We got up to all sorts of fun - although mum, I am sorry we kept you up. I'll do the dishes, don't worry."

Ross paused, examining the two of us, and then sighed. "Alright, I'll let you off not texting me. Glad you had fun." He turned away immediately and walked over to the counter. "Lucie, I need an espresso."

Harper suddenly chuckled and nudged Raven, who grinned in response. "I told you so."

"Shh, he's coming back over," Raven giggled, looking at her salad as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "So," she said, as Ross pulled up a chair and sat down. "Did you have a good night, Ross?"

"I was too hungover from Friday to go out," he grimaced, and then asked, "You?"

Raven shrugged. "I just hung out with Dad. He's doing loads better, but he's complaining a ton about the new diet he's on, no red meat, all of that."

"Mm," Ross replied, clearly not wanting to delve into a conversation about his father, and Lucie delivered his espresso. "Thanks, Luce."

"I think we need to hear more about Tom and Jasper's night," Edward teased, turning to us. "Hey, Jasper, who's bigger, Tom or Ross?"

"Bite me," Ross muttered. "Do we have to talk about this over breakfast?"

"I think we need to hear everything about it," Harper smirked at his face.

"Every tiny little detail," Raven agreed. "Speak very slowly. Emphasise it all."

****

Jasper: ...

Everyone bar Ross: ...

Jasper, sighing: they're pretty evenly matched, size-wise

Tom, triumphantly: YEAH WE ARE BABY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 80.3K 134
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
348K 13K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.5M 85.1K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 72.5K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...