kiss me

De roadster123

Today I will definitely propose him. I am holding a letter in my hand my hands are almost sweating and shiver... Mais

Author Note
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
Part 7
part-8
Part-9
part-10
part-11
A/N
part-12
part-14
part-15

part-13

439 17 1
De roadster123

Tailw point of view

As I woke up I seen tenten beside me sleeping peacefully. A smile appeared on my face. I touched his eyebrows slowly. He pulled me closer to his chest. Suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach. I furrowed my eye brows in pain. I

No, if tenten knows again he will be serious.

I removed his hug and about to go. He pulled my wrist. I fell on top of him.

Ah...... Ah...... It's burning in my stomach.

" Ten...... Ten.....I.....W_ant..... " I even can't able to speak to him. Suddenly he looked at me in confused.

" Does it paining ? " He asked looking at me seriously. I just closed my eyes in pain. And hold his shoulder tightly and rested my head on his chest.

" Once get up. I want to see your face " tenten said removing me from him. I just hold him tightly.

If he sees my face then he knows that I am in pain.

" What happening to you exactly tailw ? Why are you holding me tightly ? Look at me " tenten said still making me get up from him.

" TAILW DONT MAKE ME ANGRY, GET UP " suddenly tenten shouted loudly. And pushed my shoulders to his face. He got up and looked at my face. Tears are in my eyes.

" It's paining. I know it's paining. Why won't you say me anything ? " He said angrily. Shrugging my shoulders. I just placed my head down in pain.

" Come here " tenten said making me to sleep. He is about to get up. I hold his hand.

" Do_nt...... Let...... An_ything h_appen to my baby.... " I said holding my stomach in pain.

Ten ten point of view

A tear rolled in my eyes seeing her in pain. I quickly wiped my tears and got up from bed. I ran towards my medicine box and pulled out a injection. I ran towards tailw and sat beside her. She is not even shouting in pain.

" Just a minute it will reduce the pain " I said giving her a injection. The minute I gave her injection she closed her eyes. I took a breath. I hold her hand tightly.

" How am I going to handle you in this pain ? This baby ,will I able to see this baby " I said placing my hand on her stomach. A tear rolled down my cheek.

Blake point of view

" Ok then check the paitent in ward 20 " I said closing my file and giving it to my assistant nurse she nodded and went off.

" Blake I want your help " suddenly tenten came running into my cabin. I stood up in confused.

" What are you doing here ? You told that you are going to take leave till tailw gives birth right ? "

" Come with me " he said and pulled my hand.

Where is he taking me ?

" Tenten what Happened exactly ? " I said. Still he just dragging me some where. Suddenly I seen narin there.

" Good morning sir " she said giving me as usual smile. Tenten looked at me.

" Oh ! She works here.  you know she is best doctor " I said giving him a smile.

" Really then you also come with me " tenten said in hurry. She gave a confused look. We just followed him.

Soon he took me to his house.

" Sir, where Dr. Tenten is taking us ? " Narin whispered to me slowly.

" I don't know. " I said. He took us directly to us to bedroom. There I seen tailw sleeping on bed.

" What are you doing tenten ? Why did you bring us here ? " I said slowly because I don't want to disturb tailw. Tenten face is sad. He went and sat beside tailw.

" Sir, who is she ? " Narin asked.

" His wife she is pregnant " I whispered to her.

" Then why he is so sad ? " She asked.

" She as ovarian failure but by luck she became pregnant. But when we tested her it is danger for her to give birth to baby. She even can die " I whispered to her slowly.

" WHAT " suddenly narin shouted loudly. Tenten turned his face and came to reality.

" Shh... " I whispered to her.

" Sorry guys I want help from you guys. I want to observe her 24 hours. So I want help from you guys to help me examine her from time to time. Will you help me " ten ten asked in sad tone.

" You idiot why are requesting ? You should've asked me in hospital I should've already agreed " I said and gave him a friendly hug.

" Will you guys tell me what I have to do ? " Narin said giving us a smile. We both started to laugh loudly.

Tailw point of view

I opened my eyes slowly. As I got up I am on bed. I looked around I didn't seen tenten. I got up slowly and walked towards kitchen. There I seen tenten making something. I looked at time it's 12:00am

What ? I felt asleep for whole day.

" You woke up " tenten said coming towards me. I just gave a smile. He gave me a small hug.

" Come here " he said making me sit on dinning table. Suddenly I seen all food we're ready on table. Tenten came and sat beside me.

" You didn't ate anything from morning. Eat as much as you want. Look out baby is hungry " tenten said placing his hand on my stomach. He quickly gave me a smile and started to serve me. I started to eat without a word of speaking. Actually I am quite hungry.

After sometime. I am seated on sofa. Tenten came holding a box. And sat beside me.

" Here " he said handing me a bunch of tablets. My eyes widen seeing them.

" What are you looking at? take them " he said giving a glass of water.

" But..... Tenten don't to you think this is  heavy dose " I said in hesitation looking at him.

" Don't ask me questions till you give birth just do as I say " he said removing my ear locks behind my ear.

" Now take them " he said and went off. Living me there. Suddenly our landline begin to ring. I got up and lifted it.

" Who is this ? " I asked slowly.

" Wow, congrats bitch. Finally you got what you want " suddenly I heard Jacklin voice my eyes widen in shock.

" Why did you called ? " I asked in angry tone.

" I want to show you something interesting tailw let's meet " she said laughing on phone.

No, I won't involue with her. Right now I won't listen to her.

" I dont want to meet you good bye " I said cutting up the phone. Without her replay.

No, i shouldn't trust her.

" Tailw..... " Ten ten called. I quickly went and sat on sofa. Because if he sees me worry he will definitely ask me.

" Tailw that tommorow I am going to take to outside " tenten said while doing some home stuff.

Where is he taking me ?

" Where ? " I asked him. He came and sat beside me.

" You will know when we get there " tenten said smiling at me. I am just confused. He again got up and started to do this work. Suddenly my phone started to buzz. When I looked into it it's message.

"Looks like you are not interested in meeting me that's good then. Let me come to your home then "

My eyes widen in shock seeing her message. If Jacklin comes here there will be mess. Tenten will be out of anger.

" No,......ok then let's meet. Where I have to come " 

" Right now I am in front of our house come outside "

" What !!! But...... "

Before I type something.

" Tailw come let's go to sleep. You have to rest or our baby will be mad " tenten said smiling at me. And started to take steps towards me. I quickly hide the phone beside the sofa. I nodded and went with him. He made me sleep and hold me tightly and slept beside me. He just stared to smile at me and placed his hand on my cheeks.

" Do you know how happy I am right now. You are this close to me. I want to be with you like this. And most happiness is this " tenten said placing his hand on my stomach.

" Our baby. Please listen to me this 8 months. I promise you that I will give this baby to you safe and strong " ten ten said smiling at me. Suddenly I seen small tears are rolling in his eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek.

" Why are you crying ? " I asked looking at him. He just nodded as no. Suddenly I seen tear rolled down his cheek. I quickly wiped his tears.

" What Happened ? " I asked him again. He just gave me a smile. And placed his hand on my stomach. And started to rub my stomach slowly.

Tenten point of view

I am glad that she is right next me. Or I thought that Jacklin will....what are you thinking tenten that won't happen. Why is Jacklin silent I can't able to understand.

I quickly got up. I pulled tailw in a hug. A smiled appeared on my face. When I felt her warm hug. She started to tap my back slowly. A smiled appeared on my face.

Next morning

" Tailw let's go we are going to me late " I said adjusting my tie. She wore a simple dress and moved her hair into a bun. Suddenly I don't know why. Tailw came to me and kissed my lips hardly. And started to kiss and kiss without stopping. I also closed  eyes slowly and kissed her even more. I started to breathe heavily. After a long kiss. I looked into her eyes.

" What happened ? " I asked taking my breath looking into her eyes.

" Nothing just want to kiss you " she said giving me a smile. I started to rub her lip with my thumb.

" Idiot. If that's the case then why not continue it " I said smiling at her. I started to move towards her lips.

" Blake " she shouted. We both separated in a second.

" We..... Are sorry " Blake said and also narin started to smile silently.

Tailw point of view

Why can't I able to sleep ?

I woke up slowly and removed tenten hands from my waist. I quickly went to living room and pulled out my mobile. I seen msgs of Jacklin. I quickly opened my message box. I seen a video. I started to play it.

" Sir...... I can't do this " tenten said on phone. There are in Operation room.

" ARE YOU CRAZY " some one shouted loudly in anger.

" I can't let a patient die like this. And also she is raped. Look at her condition " tenten said in sad tone. Suddenly that guy pulled tenten collar.

" if you don't do this I make sure that I won't send you out of this country. Do you know right ? Your girlfriend is waiting for you in korea. Your passport your I'd proof everything is with me " he shouted angrily.

A tear rolled down my cheek. He as suffered this much to come back to me.

" Just tell them that she is dead due to low heart beat. If public knows this it will be bad for our hospital " he shouted angrily. Tenten eyes are filled with tears. He quickly did something to her body suddenly her heart beat stopped in a second.

How can you do this tenten ? Because of me you let her die. When did your love become like this ? I looked at message of Jacklin.

" If you don't leave him tomorrow I swear that I will leak this video in public. I know this won't effect you but it will effect tenten the man who is popular doctor in us. Will be let down by the people. The people won't let him live. They will kill him through there words and also they will put him behind jail.

A tear rolled my cheek. I just got dumb and sat on sofa.

" No, it's not tenten fault he did it because of me. He loves me so...."

" People won't listen to that crap tailw they only listen to the girl who is already raped was killed by tenten. If you live him it will be better for you. I will take care of him more than you do "

I started to cry badly covering my mouth with my hand. How can this happen ? Why ? I looked at my ring. And started to cry badly.

Next morning

The minute he called my name. I quickly wiped my tears and ran to him and kissed him badly.

May be this is only the last kiss for us.

Tenten point of view

" Who is she ? " Tailw asked pointing at narin.

" Oh ! She is...... " Before I speak.

" She is my girlfriend " Blake said pulling her shoulder to her.

" Huh ?" Me and tailw got confused in second. We both looked at each other.

" Hey let's leave it's going to me late " Blake said smiling at us. I looked at tenten.

" Your tie. Let me adjust it " she said adjusting my tie.

But it's already ok why she is still adjusting it. If it's make her happy let her do it.

When I suddenly looked at her face. Tears rolled in her eyes.

" Why are you crying ? " I said rubbing her cheeks.

" You know right in pregnancy harmones will change. I simply get emotional " she said smiling at me and adjusting the tie. A smile appeared on my face.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...
111K 4.7K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
6.8K 89 36
"Addi...Addi, please. Oh, fuck." He moaned and I could feel my walls tightening again. I love that he's so vocal. "Stop moving." He stopped trying to...
A living THING De SBany

Mistério / Suspense

109K 3.6K 43
"B... Bryce?" I said quietly between my light sobs. He didn't answer me. He looked dangerous. His hands covered in blood, his jaw damaged, his ey...