Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER SEVEN |

17.2K 219 130
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Seven • "Like A Donkey!" |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE ROOMMATES HAVE ALL GONE out on a night out, Pauly was DJing and was doing an amazing job. Snooki was over with a very buff looking guy, Sam and Ron were dancing together, Mike was off flirting with a girl and Vin and Vicki were cuddling, swaying together and kissing.

Vicki promised herself she wouldn't fall in love at seaside and so did Vin, this feeling was different for the both of them.

Vicki would have just been here to have fun...but to be honest, she had fallen for Vinny since day one and she honestly couldn't be more happier having him in her arms.

After a short while, the group decided to leave and Vicki was starting to get tired, Vin and Vicki were real cuddly and couple like, he was picking her up by her waist and spinning her around and kissing her temple and cheek sweetly.

As they got back to the shore house, Mike and his date Paula were in the Jacuzzi and Vinny and Vicki were laying on the hammock. Vin was swaying the two side to side, and Vicki just snuggled and played with his fingers.

Mike and Paula were making out and touching was involved but they were cute.

"Since you've came to the house Vic, I don't even think about other girls, you're always on my mind. You're just so special to me and we always have a good time and we don't fight like Ron and Sam, and I can honestly see you coming home and meeting my mother, and I could see you as my best friend and soul mate." Vin said looking at Paula and Mike.

"They're having sex."He said. Vicki looked over.

"Way to ruin the moment Vin." Vicki said sighing. Vin laughed and kissed her shoulder. Soon Snooki and this hot guy Keith came up and interrupted Mike and Paula's 'moment'.

They climbed out of the Jacuzzi and walked down the stairs but Paula fell down and Vin and Vicki cracked up laughing as Vicki started walking to the stairs, Vin ran and tackled her to the floor.

"Ow Vin." Vicki said. He laughed and kissed Vicki's lips. Vicki laughed and placed her hands on his chest.

"I think I love you Vic." He said. Vicki was shocked by his words and blushed.

"Really?" Vicki asked. He looked at me in my eyes and brushed my hair.

"Yeah, you're so beautiful and I am breathless every time you walk into the room. You are perfect to me." Vin said.

"I'm far from perfect." Vicki said.

"I don't lie princess." Vin said. Vicki blushed even more and he kissed her red cheeks before kissing her neck.

Vin smiled as he soon pulled Vicki up and walked her downstairs and into their bedroom, Pauly was already snoring. Vicki jumped under the covers and Vin jumped on top of her, she groaned and he laughed before attacking her neck in kisses and bites.

Vicki placed her hands on his back as he buried his head in her neck, soon she heard long breathes and snoring. Vicki laughed and just ran her fingers up and down his back before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - -

Vicki woke up to this annoying knocking, she tried to get up but Vin was still laying on top of her. Vicki slowly slipped from underneath him and walked downstairs to answer the door.

"Hi is Paula there? " This chick asked. Vicki nodded and went and got Paula.

"Paula, someone's at the door for you." Vicki said and she jumped up and got dressed before walking out the door and Ron and Vicki were laughing because Paula was getting yelled at by this girl. Soon they left and they all cracked up laughing.

"Vin was comfy, wasn't he Vic." Pauly said. Vicki rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay Pauly." I said lightly hitting the back of his head. He laughed and side hugged me. Snooki and Keith walked downstairs and they kissed goodbye.

"Bye Keith." Vicki said, he waved at her before walking out the door. Vicki walked back to the bedroom and as she was grabbing something comfy to wear, Vin pulled her back into him.

"Who was at the door?" Vin groaned with his husky voice, Vicki smiled.

"Some chick that had work with Paula." Vicki said. Vin nodded before pulling her closer. Soon Vicki was pulling him up and they walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Aye Vin, if your going to sit up and watch what I do." Mike said.

"Don't do shit in a public place Mike." Vicki said.

"What about you and Vin?" He asked. Vicki looked at Vin.

"What about Vin and I? we don't have sex in front of people, do we?" Vicki said and he shut up.

"And she was fucking riding you like a fucking donkey." Vin said jumping up and down. Everyone laughed.

"If you want what I have, go do that." Mike said.

"I already have someone, you wish you had Vic because at least she is mature and gorgeous, you are fucking 27 years old, I hope I never turn out like you when I'm your age." Vin said

"Really." Mike said.

"Really." Vin said.

"You have no game at all." Mike said,

"You know that's not true, look at Vicki and i, while you're banging sixteen year olds because that's the only type of girls that will talk to you. "Vin said. Vicki just got up and stopped him from talking before it got out of hand.

"He is not worth it." Vicki said before everyone all got ready for a night out again.

Vicki curled her black hair and walked downstairs.

"Vic, seriously are you a secret model?" Pauly said. Vicki laughed.

"No, I wish." She said.

"You should, you have amazing legs, fit body." Pauly said. Vic smiled.

"Thanks Pauly." She said smiling and they took a drink before getting in the cabs and going to a club. They all walked in and the music was loud and pumping. The one person Vicki did not what to be there, was..Melissa.

Vicki rolled her eyes as Melissa caught Vin's eye and he walked straight over and hugged her, Vicki decided to leave them be...and got up on the bar and dance with Snooki, the two were just swaying and flicking their hair around, holding each other and dancing with the music.

Vicki held her drink above her head and danced. Soon someone grabbed her legs and it was Pauly, she giggled as he pulled her down.

"I don't want you to fall." He said. Vicki smiled.

"At least someone notices my appearance." Vicki said. Pauly looked over and saw Vin and Melissa whispering and getting quite close together. Vicki just rolled her eyes and was about to walk over when Mike stopped her.

"Don't go over there Vic. Are you alright?" He asked. Vicki shook her head and sighed, running a hand threw her hair.

"It's alright." Mike said rubbing her back, the last person she want comforting her is Mike, look what he's doing. Vicki just decided to be a women and walked away.

"Vic." Mike said. Vicki shook her head.

"Mike stop trying to comfort me and get me in your arms, okay. I am fine, Vin and I aren't even dating, he can do whatever he wants." Vicki said.

Vicki wrapped her arms around herself and walked out of the club and walked home. Vic wanted time to herself to think and clear her head,

Vicki walked inside and got dressed into something comfy. Vic walked back out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and grabbed some bread and nutella, Vicki sat on the couch and ate it while thinking.

Vicki got a mug of hot chocolate and walked up onto the roof top, she sat on the single chair and just rocked back and forth drinking her hot chocolate. Vicki sighed and thought about her gorgeous mother. I heard footsteps and saw Jenny, she sighed.

"You alright?" She asked sitting on the couch, I shrugged.

"I guess." Vicki said.

"What happened baby?" Jen asked her.

"Vin was pretty much all over Melissa, and I just had enough, I tried to get his attention but that didn't work. Mike thought that him talking about Vin was going to make me cry and jump into his arms." Vicki said. Jenni sat down in front of her sister, and cuddled her.

"Mike is always trying to ruin relationships." Jenni said. Vicki nodded and agreed.

"I'm sorry about Vin, he honestly doesn't deserve you if he's not going to pay attention to you, you're a stunning woman, and any guy would be so lucky to have you, because I know I'm lucky just to have you as my sister." Jenny said kissing her sisters cheek before getting up and giving her some space to herself.

Vicki sighed and the wind brushed her soft cheek. Soon she heard another pair of footsteps and saw Vin,

"Vic-"He said. Vicki shook her head.

"No Vin, I don't need to hear you're apologies when I have heard them plenty of times before, do you even know the meaning to the word? You told me you think you love me and then as soon as you seen Melissa, that's all you ever wanted. . Was her. That's really showing me how much you ' think ' you love me Vin." Vicki said.

"I think she's a cute looking girl." Vin said. Vicki scoffed.

"But...She's not you Vic, you are everything a guy would want, and I'm so stupid, but I am honestly sorry, I know I hurt you but I never meant too." He said. Vicki got up.

"That's what everyone says." Vicki said turning to walk downstairs.

"I love you!" He shouted. I turned and looked at him.

"What?" Vicki said

"I am completely and honestly in love with you Vicki. . Please . . Be my girlfriend.".

"Are you being serious, or just fucking with my head?" Vicki asked.

"I am being one hundred percent serious, I want you to be my girlfriend." Vinny said. Vicki sighed.

"Really Vin, of course I'll be you're girlfriend!" Vicki squeals jumping into his arms and kissing him.

"Thank you God." Vin said holding Vicki's cheeks with his hands.

"And I love you to Vin." Vicki said.

"So? Want to ride me like a donkey now?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi ! I firstly would like to say, thank you thank you and thank you for you're comments and you're votes and of course reading this book that I didn't think was any good :)

So for a thank you I did two updates today, I won't be updating till sometime next week, but please keep the comments coming and don't stop!

And secondly! Vicki and Vin are finally together!!! I ship them so hard ! But im loving Pauly at the moment, so I may do a Pauly love story, tell me what you think and give me some ideas !!

Once again thank you so much and please keep reading and I hope you like the next chapter when I decided to update it :)

Love you all!

Taylah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 2.1K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
22 3 4
Rafe Cameron and Ainsley farnsworth are neighbors and we're always around each other at cookouts or barbecues but Ainsley was more obsessed with his...
79.4K 2K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...