Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 9- Euphoric

6.8K 131 28
By blackdust

Chapter 9- Euphoric

*~* ♡ Max's POV ♡ *~*

"I was wondering how long it would take you two to get back together." Damien told us as we sat down, ready for their questions. I had my arm around Amelia's waist and kept her close yet she didn't feel close enough.

"What do you mean?" Inquired Amelia with an eyebrow arched in his direction.

"The way you two looked at each other, the way you two stole glances from one another it's not hard to miss. Plus it doesn't take a genius to know you two still love each other." he explained and the others agreed.

I pulled Amelia closer in my arms, in response she lay her head on my chest making the butterflies in my stomach turn into vultures and tingles go up my spine.

"I'm happy it wasn't long otherwise I would've had to beg Amelia to take me back." I admitted and then put my lips to Amelia's soft, silky hair.

She then turned slightly her eyes we shining with curiosity but a smirk had slid itself onto her perfect lips.

"Oh really?" She questioned. I nodded and then pressed my lips to her cheek.

God, I have missed her so much I now can't believe that she's here.

"Hmmm... maybe I should've made you beg..." she said slyly in her soft yet slightly British accent. I gave her a pleading look hoping that she wouldn't make me. But I wouldn't mind.

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek savouring the moment where my lips touched her soft skin.

"Be mine?" I asked against her skin making her shiver slightly. I smiled pleased with the fact that I still had a affect of this girl.

"You don't even need to ask." She whispered to me and gave me one of her heart breaking smiles that just melted my insides.

Damn, she is just so beautiful.

"You two need to get a room." Eva proclaimed causing laughter to course.

"I agree I haven't been with Max for what? Nearly 3 and a half years we better get a room before something dodgy happens." Amelia responded giving me a mischievous look. I winked at her in response and brought her closer to me.

To be honest all I wanted to do was ditch everyone and take Amelia on a long motorcycle ride with her arms around me then spend hours in our meadow doing as we pleased. I didn't just want to have Amelia physically I wanted to talk to her about everything that had happened in the previous years. Then end the night with her sleeping in my arms.

"Hmmm... yeah get ready for some PDA." I said and then kissed Amelia at the edge of her lips teasingly.

"And it starts." Eva said. I let out a chuckle a leaned back slightly before I was too tempted to make out with her. Amelia pouted slightly as I moved.

Don't worry baby. We'll have some fun when we are alone. I sent to Amelia using my telepathy. I'm glad I could now do this. That I didn't have to worry about Amelia not here whilst I talked to her by our link.

I like the sound of that. She replied using the same method as me and then winked at me.

After a few minutes of everyone talking about what not an idea came to mind. It was perfect. Amelia would love it.

"Um... I want to take Amelia somewhere. Then I think we should go meet our family it's only a suggestion. You guys could tourist around if you want." I said to everyone.

"It's fine. It would be nice to meet the rest of the Cullen's. After you guys are done with whatever you are doing then call us and we'll meet up." Aubrey said. I smiled at her gratefully. Amelia's lucky to have made friends when she was in Britain. We all said our goodbyes and then went our separate ways. I took Amelia to my motorbike and sat on so she could sit on behind me.

She gracefully jumped on and wrapped her arms around me tightly and rested her head on my back.

"You ready?" I asked and kicked the motorbike into gear.

"Where are you even taking me?" She questioned.

"Surprise." I replied and then zoomed off. I swiftly cut through the traffic trying not to think about the way Amelia's arm's were around me and the shivers that were sent down my spine when she moved her head to rest on the crook of my neck. When I had finally reached the place I got off and turned around so I could face her.

"What did you think then?" I asked Amelia referring to the motorbike ride. She smiled happily, she enjoyed it.

Thank Goodness.

"I loved it. The best part was wrapping my arms around you. Yeah... definitely the best part. I smile at her comment and before I could resist I leaned forward to kiss her lips.

They were so soft as they moved against mine. It was a sweet, delicate kiss before she parted her lips slightly so I could slip my tongue into her mouth to explore.

Damn, she tasted so good.

I let out a moan from the back of my throat and pulled her closer to me so every nch of her body was pressed against mine only turning me on even more then I already was. I swear if I don't stop kissing her the idea of ripping off her clothes would be harder to resist.

I finally pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers making our noses touch each other. I looked into her sparkling green eyes which displayed what she was feeling.

Happiness, lust, love, excitement. Everything I was feeling. I pecked her on her lips and then pulled back so I could get her off the bike.

"Keep your eyes closed. No peeking okay?" I told her still feeling breathless. She closed her beautiful eyes and I grabbed hold of her waist.

"You aren't going to tell me are you?" She guessed. I shook my head even though she didn't see me but I knew that she could tell what I was doing because of her powers.

"Nope anyways you know you said when we just came together that I should get a hobby? I asked Amelia as I guided her to the building.

"Oh yeah I remember that. You didn't get one then did you? Do you have one now?" She replied. I opened the door leading us to the recpetion and the sound of bikes were heard.

"Well yes. I hope you like it." I replied the last part sounding hopeful.

"I'll love it. Whatever 'it' is. Well I could hear bikes but I can't seem to figure out what it is..." I trailed. The words seemed to be dancing on her tongue, it was music to my ears.

"You'll see in a minute. Don't worry." I reassured and then opened the metal door that led to the stadium. "Okay open your eyes."

Amelia slowly opened her eyes and glanced around and I hoped that she would approve. I was stuck between nervousness and pure excitement. I swear I need Uncle Jasper here to keep my feelings in check.

"Dirt biking?" Amelia questioned with a neutral face.

I started to panic? She doesn't like it?

"Um... yeah it probably seems a littl-" I mumbled sheepishly before she cut me off.

"Four words. That. Is. So. Sexy. Oh my gosh Max that's amazing! You have to take me on a ride. No you need to teach me. This is just so awesome!" She gushed excitedly and then threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her to hug her back whilst inhaling her mouth watering scent.

"You scared me there you know. I thought you didn't like it. Yet you throw your arms around me, not that I object. And of course I'll teach you." I replied. She pulled away so she could carry on looking at the track in amazement.

"Max doesn't hug girls or even look at them twice. So, you must be Amelia." Aaron said to us as he walked towards us. We exchanged the man-hug thing and Amelia looked at him trying to figure out who he is.

"Yes I am Amelia. The one and only." She replied and then stretched out a hand for him to shake. They shook hands and then Aaron looked up and down at her his eyes lingering on her breasts and toned legs.

I don't blame him. Amelia is the most beautiful girl who ever walked the planet but that didn't stop me from glaring at him to abruptly made him look at her face.

"It's great to see you again you look beautiful. I'm not sure if you remember who I am so I'll tell you I am-" He said but Amelia interjected. 

"I know who you are. You are Aaron right?" She guessed.

"Yeah you remembered."

"Of course I would. I have an excellent memory." She replied to him. I smiled knowing how good her memory was. It's nearly impossible to forget things when being a vampire.

"Anyways, I'm going to take my girl on a ride. And are any of the other guys here?" I said finally speaking. Aaron opened his mouth to speak but someone else spoke instead. 

"Hey Max man and hellooo beautiful." Nicolas said as he approached us. Amelia looked at him and immediately realised who it was and grabbed on me tight.

Shit, how could I forget what he's done to her? Of course she is going to be like this! I rubbed her tense back with my hand trying to soothe her.

Aaron seemed to have noticed Amelia's discomfort and nudged Nicolas hard in the arm.

"Dude that's Amelia!" He whispered to him even though we could hear him. Nicolas stopped and the grin which was previously on his face faltered.

"Oh, hey Max and... Amelia..." he trailed looking guilty.

"Hi." Amelia spoke her beautiful voice sounding scared. I greeted him as well and then put my lips to her ear to whisper to her.

"Relax Amelia. Everything is going to be fine, he isn't going to hurt you. I'll make sure of it. You are probably wondering why we are friends it's because he turned out to be a decent guy." I whispered to her. I felt her take a deep breath and then nod. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Anyways let's get bikes out. I want to show my girl my skills." I said changing the subject and making way to the garage. I told Amelia to stand outside whilst I got my bike out and got gear, not that I needed it. I set the bike next to Amelia and then put on my gear.

Before I gave put on the helmet and turned to her and she was admiring my outfit making me feel superior.

"Love the outfit. Very sexy." She commented and then winked at me. I smiled at her then I leaned forward to peck her and then put on the helmet.

"Watch." I said speaking loudly so she could hear me despite her enhanced senses.

"Aye Sir." She replied making her voice sound husky making not want to go and show her dirt biking. I forced myself on the bike and then watched her settled down onto one of the chairs looking at me intently. I made my way to the track and started the extreme course which consisted of ramps, twists, jumps etc...

I drove on to one of the jumps causing the bike to stay in the air giving me the chance to show off one of my skills. I continued the course and used all of the tricks I could use, basically showed off.

I kept tabs on Amelia who was watching and was talking to Aaron and surprisingly Nicolas. She soon started to cheer for me making me more motivated. After I showcased my skills I skidded to a stop and then jumped off to take the bike to Amelia and the guys. I took off my helmet and then ran of fingers through my sweaty hair.

"So what did you think?" I asked her knowing already she loved it by what her face portrayed.

"That was so awesome! You looked so hot and wow those moves! I swear you have to teach me!" She exclaimed.

"Amelia you wouldn't be able to do what he just did. I bet you couldn't even drive the bike." Nicolas scoffed. Amelia turned away from me and arched an eyebrow in his direction challengingly.

"Wanna bet?" she challenged. I smirked knowing very well that Amelia would be able to do what I just did and even better.

"Oh yes 50 bucks, dirt biking is a guy thing. Girls, okay some girls could but you can't do it you might worry about breaking a nail or something." He continued.

"You are on! Max get me some gear time to show who's boss!" She confidently said. I knew I shouldn't worry about her hurting herself so I nodded and grabbed her by the hand and took her to get her some gear. I helped her and then lingered my eyes over her body as the outfit complemented her body. I was close to telling her o take it off knowing it would attract too much attention. But I didn't.

"I think I should take you here more often you look more then just beautiful in that outfit." I commented making her smile at me. She put her hair up so it wasn't out of the way and then I grabbed helmet and was going to put it on her head but she stopped me before I could. She grabbed my hand and tugged me over to Nicolas and Aaron.

"Nicolas I am going to tell you how it's done okay? Dirt biking isn't only a guy sport." She firmly told him and gave him a hard look.

"You do know what you are dong right?" I asked her quietly. Her hard look softened as she looked at me and she smiled at me, the smile which melted my insides.

"Yep, don't worry I know what I am doing." She reassured, I kissed her quickly before putting the helmet on her. She let go of my hand and got onto the bike I was previously on and made her way to the track as if she had years experience. I then whilst she was getting to the beginning of the course I took off my gear and then my shirt, so I could cool down.

"Are you sure you know what she is doing?" Aaron asking me anxiously. I nodded confidently, Amelia wasn't going to get herself hurt. I could count on that.

"Yep, she's awesome like that and Nick you better get 50 bucks out because she will prove you wrong." I said and then kept my eyes on Amie. I watched her start the same course I did and drive expertly around and on the ramps. She soon approached a jump and without hesitance she drove up it and then did a trick which was to let go of the bike and twirl in the air and then she got back on the bike before she reached the ground.

She is just amazing.

I turned to look at Nicolas who had his mouth wide open and clearly was in shock and speechless making me smirk at him.

"God, she is amazing. I swear if she wasn't yours I probably would've gone to extremes to make her mind. Where do you even find girls like that?" Aaron said in amazement. My heart swelled with pride.

"She's unique and there's nothing that would take her away from me now, I just got her back." I told them. 

"You just got her back?" Nick repeated finally finding the will to speak. "When did you two see each other again?"

"Believe it or not but it was only a few hours ago not even that under 2 hours even. I literally just got her back." I replied.

"Well then I'm happy for you man hold her tight and don't let go because you are not going to meet a girl like that again." Aaron said to me happily and hit me on the back in a friendly manner which was most likely to hurt him more then me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to. Not now, not ever." I vowed. I watched Amelia skid to a halt as I did and then gracefully get off the bike and walk over to us. She took off her helmet, her face looking very smug.

"I believe Nicolas you owe me 50 bucks." she pointed out and then made her way to the side. She stared at my torso for a few seconds and then wrapped her arm around me.

"How did you do that! You were... and- then... wait! I bet you already knew how to dirt bike, that's cheating! I'm not giving you 50 bucks!" He complained. Amelia pouted slightly whilst thinking. A part of me wanted to punch Nick and another was to take Amelia into the nearest-

Self confliction sucks.

"That's not fair! I've never driven a bike before! I only have a license to drive." She whined. She knows how to drive? I didn't know that.

Of course you wouldn't you just met her under two hours ago!

I seriously need to catch up with everything that has happened in Amelia's life.

"Fine." Nick grumbled causing the rest of us to laugh at him as he grudgingly took out his wallet and reluctantly gave her $50. She smiled sweetly at him and took the money and stuffed it into my back pocket then tapping it mindlessly. This girl would be the reason if I combust one day.

"You know I think we should go before we witness a make out which would be hot to watch but not something I'll like to see so see ya!" Aaron said and then grabbed Nick by the arm yanked him away. We bid goodbye to them and I faced Amelia. She pulled away to place down her helmet and to take off her gear. Her eyes not leaving mine.

After she had finished she then wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me. In return I wrapped my arms around her and just looked into her eyes.

I didn't need to kiss her to feel happy all I need to be with her. No matter how cheesy that sounds.

After a while she leaned forward to rest her head on my chest and then slowly trailed her hands down my back, making my heart beat faster then it was and me to shiver.

"I missed you Amelia." I whispered to her breaking the silence even though we were in a stadium full of people on dirt bikes.

"I missed you too Maxie." She replied. A smile formed on my lips, I never let anyone else. call me Maxie. Old memories flooded back to my mind. We were so cute and innocent back then. "So do you have any other surprises you'll like to tell me?"

"I have a lot to tell you but we are going to have to wait until later. I think my parents and everyone would have my neck if I don't take you to see them soon. But for now, look at this." I said and then let go of her so she could look at my back.

It was a few seconds later I heard her squeal.

"You got a tattoo?" She exclaimed.

Oh God please tell me she likes it.

I turned back around and nodded at her.

"Do you like it?" I asked hopefully. She nodded and then skirted around me so she could see the tattoo which was on my upper right hand side of my back. I felt her trace her fingers over it lightly.

"You really did become a total badass didn't you? What does it say? What language is it in?" she questioned.

"It's Vietnamese. And I can't tell you what exactly what it says that I'm going to have to hold on to."

"Oh come on! Please tell me!" She pleaded and then stepped in front of me to give me the puppy dog look. It nearly worked.

Nearly.

"I'll tell you some other time. I promise." I promised her. She pouted but let it go.

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

We headed, we as in Max, Landon, Aubrey, Damien, Gabe, Eva and I, to the Cullen's. I was behind Max on his motorbike and the rest were in the rental.

I felt the fresh wind whip through my hair which felt amazing as I held onto Max tightly. I'm so happy to have him back.

I'm so happy to be home.

Max pulled up a safe distance away from the house and so did Landon so they couldn't hear us. What we had planned was for me to go first, then Max then everyone else.

I began to feel nervous but pushed the feeling away. Max noticed and gave me a kiss on the forehead, I gave him a grateful smile and then made my way to the house. I recalled all the memories I had of this place and played them in my head but then suddenly cutting my thoughts off as Edward would be able to hear me.

I soon reached the house with a big smile on my face and made my way to the porch. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a few moments the door opened my sister Ness.

"Is this the residence of the Cullens?" I asked repeating the same line I had said when I first came here, whilst trying to stop myself from throwing myself and hugging Ness. It took her a few seconds to realise who I was and a big smile broke out on her face matching mine. 

"Amelia? What are you doing here?" She exclaimed happily and stretched her arms out to hug me. I returned the hug and saw over her shoulder the rest of the family looking shocked yet smiling freakishly. 

"The guys took me on a holiday and well to here so I thought I would come and see you guys." I explained. I let go of Ness, the smile on my face couldn't suppress nothing could ruin this moment.

"Well come on in! We have so much catching up to do! How are you? What is it like in Britain? And Amelia you look hot imagine the look on Max's face when he sees you! Speaking of Max have you seen him! He has turned into a badass! I'm sure you would love him! He still blushes! But he doesn't let anyone call him Maxie! Anyway I'll call him and tell him to get his ass ur... I mean self here-" Ness gushed out excited I could barely make out the words. I chuckled slightly and then entered the house only to be tackled to the ground by the one and only Uncle Emmett.

"Amelia! We missed you so much!" He said and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"C-can't b-bre-athe!" I managed to choke out. He immediately put me down and ruffled my hair causing me to slap his hand away. Before he could say anything I was already in a hug by someone else.

"Amelia. I am so happy you are here! What are you doing here anyway?" Mum (Bella) said. I hugged her back.

It felt good to finally be home.

The next hug was from Jacob and boy did he stink!

"It's great to see you Jacob but did you always smell that bad?" I questioned causing him to laugh.

"Amelia! I love your outfit! You could finally dress yourself! I am so proud of you!" Aunt Alice squealed and then gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you that means a lot." I replied trying not to sound sarcastic. I hugged and greeted everyone and then Max came in looking like a complete God. I skirted passed everyone who had gone silent and gave Max a hug from the side so I could still face everyone and inhale his scent.

Missing Max is the understatement of the century.

Max kissed the top of my head causing everyone to cheer.

A few minutes later the rest arrived, now time to explain.

*

"So let's get this straight. You pretended to go out with her whilst she pretended to go out with him when you two still clearly love each other and now you two are back together and she (Eva) and he (Gabe) are soul mates?" Ness quizzed Max and I. I thought over what she had said and nodded the same time Max did.

"Pretty much. I'm so glad that I'm back though." I said. After Aubrey, Landon, Gabe and Eva arrived so did a lot of questions. So after settling down Max and I told them what happened. Cyan popped up too, I nearly forgot about her and she definitely forgot who I was I think she could something. Right now she was on my lap, me stroking her soft fur.

"Oh yeah we never told you the real reason about this trip, it wasn't to go on holiday it was for you to see Max again." Aubrey explained. I smiled at her gratefully she, the guys and my brother are simply the best. I'm happy to have them.

"Thanks guys, I owe you. This means a lot." I replied gratefully and gave smiles.

"Well that's what friends are for." Landon pointed out.

"And brothers." Damien piped in.

"Of course." I replied.

"So Amelia now that you are here does that mean you are going to stay?" Grandma/Esme asked hopefully. My breath got stuck in my throat for a moment but I exhaled calmly.

I had already thought this through earlier whilst Max and I were at the dirt bike stadium.

I am going to stay here with Max. There's no doubt about it.

I would just have to tell my father. That's all.

Max's arm tightened around me, probably doing this because of my hesistance.

"Of course I'm staying, I'm not going to leave now. I'm just going to have to tell Da-" I spoke but was cut off.

"That's sorted, he knows. We had in mind that when you get back together with Max that you'll like to stay here, so Hulien is going to pack you're stuff and they soon are going to come here and drop everything. That way they could say your goodbyes." Damien explained. I nodded. Wow they really do have everything sorted.

"All on one condition." Aubrey interjected before I could say anything. I arched an eyebrow to her indicating that she should elaborate. "We have to keep in touch, now that you are here with Max that doesn't mean you lose contact with us understand? Or I will personally dra-"

"It's alright Aubrey we'll keep in touch and we are leaving forever so we have time." I assured her calmly.

It's weird having a calm exterior whilst your interior is going crazy, jumping up and down happily like an idiot.

There was only a sad part of me knowing that I would have to leave my family and friends but I will keep in contact so everything is fine.

"Anyways enough about that I want to hear about what happened while I wasn't here. I'm sure we all have a lot share." I said driving the previous subject away from my family.

"Oh we have a lot to share." Gabriel said smugly making me suddenly get scared at what he might say.

"You do know that Edward here is a mind reader right?" I told Landon, Aubrey and Gabriel who all suddenly looked paler then they actually were (if that is even possible and then all cursed "Sh!t" at the same time causing everyone to laugh.

*

"I still can't believe half the things I have heard! Max did all of those things? He really is some badass then! I thought he just wanted the image." I exclaimed after being told all the things Max has been upto whilst I was in Britain.

It included being in so many fights at school and bad behaviour that he got excluded so he skipped school for a year and then went to juniors, he currently is in senior year. He's been out at night in fights, drinking and been to jail due to vandilism. And of course the tattoo.

Badass is probably some sort of understatment.

Right now Max is being very un-badass and hiding his face in my hair. I guess he's still a cutie.

"You know I think it's alright that Max got a tattoo Amelia got a belly button once when we introduced her to alcohol and well she wen-" Aubrey blabbered before I sealed her mouth closed with my powers.

Great, just great. The Cullens looked at me shocked. Max, well he wanted to lift up my top and see it but refrained to.

"You know not even my father knows about that way to go Aubrey, anyways I might as well continue what she was going to say as you would not let this go until I tell you what happened," I said and then glared at Aubrey before continuing. "The Gabriel, Landon and Aubrey wanted to know how I and Damien would react to alcohol so they took us to a bar. First I refused a drink but then later got persuaded to have at least one drink. So I did after that I just had coke or so I thought. These idiots decided it would be funny to put more vodka in my drink then coke. I didn't know and eventually got wasted. Even with vampire memory I still don't know what happened that night causing to get the belly button ring so yeah. It wasn't my fault."

The Cullens looked at me not sure whether to believe the story or not but let it go muttering things like Max has done much worse.

"Anyway now talking about something else I think we should all do something together! What time is it?" Ness suggested.

"Well it's 6 o'clock so we can do something." Edward informed. I nodded thinking of a place that we shoudl all go. Max from beside me shook his head.

"I'm taking Amelia out tonight so it's either we go tomorrow or something or you go without us." Max announced. I looked at him confused we are going out?

Not that I object. I would love some him and I time.

"Can't you go out tomorrow night?" Aunt Rosalie asked him.

"No Mum we haven't been with each other for more then 3 years so we are entitled to some us time." He replied firmly. Something about his voice shouted 'Don't mess with me'. I hid my face in his chest as the room filled with awww's. Making me blush and feel slightly embarrassed.

"Okay then but nothing dodgy okay?" Uncle Emmett warned with a mockingly serious face.

Or is he actually being serious?

"Are you actually going there already? I just came back like today!" I complained to him and then faced him.

"Use protection!" he quickly said and then got hit by more then one member of the family making me laugh but making me feel slightly awkward.

"I'll dress you!" Aunt Alice and Aubrey shouted at the same time making me squirm slightly.

Great.

*

"You know it shouldn't be fair that you look this beautiful." Max said to me as he interlaced our hands and tugged us up the hill where our meadow was.

"You are exagerrating Max."

"Am not. You are the most beautiful person that has ever walked the planet and everyone and everything pales in comparison." He simply said as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"Thank you Max." I said and then went on the tip of you converse (can you believe it? They let me wear converse!) and pecked his lips.

We soon reached the meadow and I looked around at the scenery.

"It's been so long." I muttered almost silently as I looked at our meadow. It was still so beautiful. Just as I remember it.

"Yes it has." Max agreed and wrapped his arms around my waist from my side and brought me closer to him. Making butterflies flutter around in my stomach and my skin go sensitive yet yearn for more of his touch.

He brought his lips to my ear making his hot breath tickle my throat and send shivers down my spine.

"Much too long." He continued. I turned around in his embrace to face him and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes which sparkled.

"Well we are alone and we have a lot of catching up to do." I whispered suggestively. Making him grip me tighter and closer making our lips just a hairbreadth apart. I brushed my lips against his before I pulled back and took hold of his hand tugging him into the middle of the meadow.

I sat him down and placed myself on his lap so he could hold me in his embrace. Something he immediately did.

"So, you've gone pretty badass. You've been expelled for bad behavior and your constant fighting. You got a motorbike for your sixth birthday and you got a tattoo on your back which I would love to see again. Continuing you have be drunk on occasion, you even fight on the streets you've even been into prison for vandalism. What happened to that cutie I fell for?" I started.

"You don't like badass Max?" He questioned.

"I love badass Max. Just no more street fighting please, I don't want to see you hurt or anything which I doubt would happen."

"Don't worry about it I won't fight until something really asks for it." He promised. I smiled at him, he's so sweet stopping himself from doing something he does. Even if it is street fighting.

"That's good, so now that we are back together I just want to talk about us. I don't want to rush into anything so quickly. If that's alright with you, but that doesn't mean we go as a snails pace. We'll just take it easy and go with the flow, is that alright with you?"

"Of course it is. I don't need to do physical stuff with you keep me happy all I need is be with you. That's what I have missed the most. And arguing with you that's amusing." He said, I smiled knowing it was the playful bickering we used to do.

"That's good and that's what I missed the most too." I replied and then leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his face so my lips met his.

He still is a cheater.

After kissing him for a couple of minutes we just lay down next to each other in an embrace and looked at the stars as we lapsed into a silence.

"I love you Amelia. Whatever happens now I'm staying with you no matter what." Max suddenly said from beside me breaking the comforting silence.

"I love you too Max. I don't plan to leave you ever again." I reassured him.

I then felt guilty. Poor Maxie. He probably think he's dreaming right now. That he's got me. After all these years he finally has. And now he's scared I might leave him again. The idea made me want to cry.

"Amelia why are you crying? Don't cry please." He begged looking at me pleadingly. I hadn't realised that I was until he brought it up. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled new closer to him and kissed the tears away making me whimper slightly. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry Max. I really am. I don't understand hoe you could just take me back after all I've done." I managed to say.

"What are you on about?" He questioned. I pulled away from him and held his face in my hands. He looked worried and I could tell he was slightly scared.

"I left you." I stated then suddenly unsure on how to continue but I did anyway, letting the words flow.

"I left you 3 and a bit years ago within a heartbeat. I never meant to but I still did. I left you in a thousand pieces and only you could put the pieces back together because I wasn't there. In the time I left you, you were suffering more than I was because I told you to move on. That we may never see each other again. It must've been so hard for you. Now that I've come back you still love me. You didn't move on. You wanted to come to me and even beg me to take you back. I cut you so deep you think that I might leave you again, that I'm not really here." I rushed. I felt terrible.

Max doesn't deserve me. He deserves better.

Max gave me a sad look and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Don't think that Amelia. Don't ever think that. You had no choice but to leave me. I understand it was for your mother and I understand that you didn't tell me the truth because you wanted what's best for me. Don't blame yourself Amelia, what that's the past now all we need to concentrate is the future."

God he is making me feel even more guilty. But I have to relax. It's the past, it's done and can't be undone.

"Thank you Max thank you for everything. I owe my life to you and I'm never going to leave you again." I vowed to him. He grinned happily.

"Now that we are stuck together forever can I see your belly button ring now?"

*~*~*~*

I finally updated! Woooohooooo! It took me enough time! I'm sorry about the delay the chapter took ages to write I actually hope now it's long. Anyways I hope it doesn't sound like it drags...

Anyways the song on the side is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri it seemed to go so yeah...

In the external link is my new story! Check it out! It's called You Can't Spell BeLIEve Without Lie

Here's the description:

Ciara O'Connor believes in one thing and that is that she is so f#cked up that she doesn't deserve to look straight. After many traumatic events occurring in her life enabling her from continuing in her education she enters Climax 457 with her best friend Adam to shed some light on her life.

So throw in a couple of guys, a heck of a lot of drama and people she wished she never knew. Would she regret joining or for once gain something in her life?

Check it out if you are interested!

NEXT UPLOAD: Probably this time next week... hopefully I'll post a message saying if there would be any delays!

Anyways got to fly! Love you all, I haven't proofread this so don't kill me! Say Cheese!

~ Ami xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
403K 9.9K 81
What if Emmett and Rose weren't mates. What if Rose and Edward were mates, and Alice had thought Bella would be Emmett's mate but that didn't work ou...
288K 6.6K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
14.8K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...