❤Shoujo Anime Recommendations❤

By Anordinarygirl7

Looking for shoujo anime? Want something to watch? Something romantic? Or maybe RomCom? These are just some f... More

Ao Haru Ride
Fukumenkei Noise
Ouran Kouko Host Club
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama
Kuragehime
Kimi Ni Todoke
Nisekoi
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Golden Time
Authors Note

Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso

1K 9 2
By Anordinarygirl7

Or Your Lie in April
Genre: drama, romance, music, school life
Episodes: 22
Seasons: 1

Plot: Music accompanies the path of the human metronome, the prodigious pianist Kousei Arima. But after the passing of his mother, Saki Arima, Kousei falls into a downward spiral, rendering him unable to hear the sound of his own piano.

Two years later, Kousei still avoids the piano, leaving behind his admirers and rivals, and lives a colorless life alongside his friends Tsubaki Sawabe and Ryouta Watari. However, everything changes when he meets a beautiful violinist, Kaori Miyazono, who stirs up his world and sets him on a journey to face music again.

Based on the manga series of the same name, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso approaches the story of Kousei's recovery as he discovers that music is more than playing each note perfectly, and a single melody can bring in the fresh spring air of April.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 147 14
You are proxy of Zalgo but don't want to You have been save by one of slender proxy but wish he didn't You falling in love with he but wish you hav...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
5.3M 189K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...
402K 54.1K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး