Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 19

8.7K 338 558
By PengMi

She can still feel Mina's lips on her cheek.

Woah, I still can't believe she kissed me. Then she squealed. And her song, she said she was showing off her feelings. Was that meant for me? She squealed again, burried her face on the pillow and kicking her feet on the bed. Aigoo Chaeyoung, don't be so delusional okay??

Then she took her phone and looked at Mina's pictures. See you tomorrow cupcake.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 19]

Saturday 7am..

Mina's POV

She woke up as the alarm beeped. She got up and stretched her arms then got her phone and checked her messages.

'Good morning Minari. — Chaeyoung'

She dialed her immediately and was answered in two rings.

"Good morning Chaeng Chaeng!" She greeted.

"Good morning Min Min! Why'd you wake up so early? It's weekend. You should sleep more." Chaeng replied.

"I always wake up early, i don't know, maybe 'cause of my body clock. And I need to go there as well. Have they left already?"

"Yup, they left around 5am. I wasn't able to go back to sleep since then."

"Aigoo. So you're alone now? I'll just pack my things up quickly and go there."

"No rush, take your time. I'm okay here."

"You need to eat breakfast on time or your mom might scold me." Mina chuckled. "And you'll cook remember?"

"Yeah right. What would you like to eat?"

"Anything will do."

"Okay then. And by the way, don't bring many clothes. Guess what? My mom bought pajamas for you, 7 pairs, one for each night! Crazy right?" Chaeng said with a sigh in the end.

Mina laughed. "Your mom spoils me too much."

"I know. She might even adopt you in the future." They both laughed. "Gureom, see you later?"

"Yep, I'll be there in an hour. See you." Then they hang up.

Mina got up, organized her laundry and packed her things. Then she showered and went out.

Mina smiled as she walks. Wait, why am I excited? And what am I even excited about? I'm not going for a vacation or something, just staying with a friend for a week. She shook her head to remove the excitement out of her, but still left her smiling in the end.

She dropped her laundry at the laundormat on her way and passed by the diner. As the wind blew, the chimes sorrounding the restaurant rang.

Oh? Cheng told me she'll treat me chinese food here. I'll remind her later. She smiled and continued walking.

After a few minutes she reached the house and rang the doorbell.

"Annyeong Minari!" Chaeng greeted as she opened the gate.

"Annyeong Chaeyoungie." She greeted back with a warm smile.

Immediately, Chaeng grabbed her bag. "Let me."

Mina was about to protest but Chaeng already walked inside.

"Come on in, breakfast is waiting. And please close the gate."

Woah, it's cleaner than the last time I went here. But I thought their Ahjumma is not back yet? "Did you clean the house Chaeng?"

"Oh? Hmm yeah, why?"

Cutie. So your not only good at cooking, but also in doing chores as well. What a wife material. "Nothing, I just noticed."

*******

Chaeyoung's POV

They went to the dining room where the food is already served. Chaeng cooked spam, omellete, soup, fried rice and some side dishes.

"Will this be enough? I don't really eat heavy breakfast." Chaeng said as she holds her nape.

"It's actually plenty for just the two of us. I'm not a big eater."Mina replied.

"Well, you'll be eating a lot during your stay here. You want juice, tea, or coffee?"

"Just water will do." Then Mina sat as Chaeng went to the fridge and got her a glass of water.

As they started eating, Chaeng looked at her waiting for her reaction.

"This is really good! Specially the fried rice and omellete. Your mom was right, you're a really good cook."

Chaeng sighed in relief. "Not really. Just a minor dish. What's your favorite food? I'll try to cook it for dinner."

"Hmm? There's none really in particular. Oh yeah, talking about dinner. I passed by the diner earlier, the one you said that serves  good chinese food, remember? You said you'll treat me there."

"Ohh yeah I remember, I was thinking about that the other day. Good thing you reminded me. Gureom, let's eat there later."

Then Mina nodded. As they finished eating, Chaeyoung started washing the dishes.

"Let me do that instead, you cooked breakfast so let me wash the dishes." Mina said.

"Nope, not gonna happen. Remember when we were at your house? You didn't let me help you." Chaeng replied, blocking her from the sink.

"Yeah right. So how about this? To be fair, let's schedule on who's going to do the dishes every meal. Let's do it alternately."

"Hm? Not necessary, I'll just do the dishes. Just go sit there and feel at home." Can't let those precious hands do dirty work.

"How can I feel at home if you treat me like that? Don't be unfair Chaeyoung-a."

"But—"

"No buts. This might be your house, but I'm older. I set the rules, okay?" Mina said, trying to force authority in her voice.

Aigoo, not scary at all. Chaeng laughed. "Ne Unnie."

"Unnie?" Mina asked raising her brows.

"Wae? You brought up the age thingy first. Should I start calling you unnie then?" Chaeng teased.

"If I treat you as a dongsaeng, will you do everything I ask you to?"

Even if you don't ask, I'll gladly do it. "Of course."

Mina chuckled. "You kidding? You said before you don't want to be treated like that, taking advantage of the age difference."

"But if it's you, then it's fine." Chaeng replied.

Mina blushed, then cleared her throat. "Nah, I prefer what we are now. And calling me unnie makes me feel really old."

"Oldie." Chaeng teased again and noticed Mina pouted. "Just kidding babyface." She added as she smiled cutely. She saw Mina's face redenned. So you look that huh? She chuckled as she thought.

As Chaeng finished washing, they went to the living room.

"So? What are doing next? It's still too early." Chaeng said as she sat on the sofa.

"We need to study, exams are on Monday." Mina replied as she got her books from her bag then started scanning her notes.

Oh? So you're actually using that? Chaeng smiled widely as she saw Mina using the notes she gave her.

Mina noticed Chaeng staring at her.

"Where are your books?"

"Uh? Oh yeah sorry. I'll just get it." Chaeng went to her room and returned back with her books.

They studied non-stop. Mina is really focused while Chaeng is distracted. She kept glancing at her once in a while.

It's now 11:30 and Chaeng started cooking. Mina went to her to help but she insisted for her to just continue studying. After 30 minutes, she's finished then they ate. Mina washed the dishes as agreed earlier.

After, Mina went back to the living room and study.

"Are we just going to study whole day?" Chaeng said as she's starting to get bored.

"Huh?" Mina didn't hear as she was so focused reading. She turned to Chaeng with a confused stare.

"I mean, I know that you're a top student, but you should take a break as well."

"Well, there's really nothing else I would do so I'll just study. You don't really need to stay here though. Do your thing." Mina replied.

"There's nothing else to do anyway." Chaeng sighed.

"Sorry if I'm boring you. Let's just study for now then after the exam, let's do the things you want." Mina said smiling.

"Really?" Chaeng's mood lifted up. "Okay then, if I do really well, will you grant me a wish?"

"Hmm? That's a good motivation. Sure. If you rank top 5 I'll grant you three wishes."

"Top 5 in our class? Easy."

"Nope, top 5 in all sophomores." Mina replied.

"What?!! I'm only Top 8 in our class, how can I be on top5 in the whole 2nd year?" Chaeng protested.

"Then start reading." Mina smirked.

Chaeng let out a deep sigh. "You better keep your promise." Chaeyoun doesn't really like studying specially on weekends. She usually watch movies or play games. She's supposed to have her training as well but it's skipped for now due to the exams.

They just studied whole afternoon, both of them are really focused, not bothering each other. Chaeng's back started aching so she lied down on the sofa, still reading. After a few minutes she fell asleep.

"Chaeng do you have notes for our lesson last—" Mina turned to her and saw Chaeyoung sleeping with her mouth open, her book still in her hands.

"Aigoo, you must've been tired." She stood up and removed the book from Chaeng's hand. She tried to close her mouth but as soon as she shuts it, it will open again. She giggled quietly as she finds it too cute.

She stared at her for a while. Afraid that she might wake up, she got back to her seat and studied again.

**************

7:30pm..

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ne Omonim, we were studying the whole day but she fell asleep." Mina giggled. "Ne, I'll wake her up in a few minutes. We'll be eating dinner at the restaurant nearby. I haven't seen it yet but thank you for the pajamas. Ne, ne. Take care Omonim. Bye."

Chaeng wake up as she heard Mina's voice. She rubbed her eyes and saw Mina talking on the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Your mom, just checking on us. Good thing your awake, we need to eat dinner." Mina replied.

Chaeng looked at her phone to check the time. "How long did I sleep?"

"Three hours."

"What? That long? Shoot! Sorry I slept on you." Chaeng stood up and arranged her hair.

"That's okay. I just studied anyway."

"You're such a bookworm. I bet tomorrow we'll be doing the same thing." Chaeng said.

Mina laughed. "Definitely. I'm too boring right?"

"No, not at all." Chaeng smiled. 'Cause every moment I spend with you is like paradise for me.

It was silent for a moment when suddenly Mina's stomach growled.

Chaeng chuckled. "Hungry? Let's go and eat dinner." she stood up and grabbed her jacket.

Mina followed and they went out. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the restaurant.

Chaeng ordered a couple of Chinese dishes then they started eating.

"Their food is really good here." Mina said and gave a thumbs up.

"Told you. And the ambience is good too."

Mina nodded. "It's very unique that they decor chimes all over the place. It's sound is actually relaxing to hear."

Chaeng agreed. They finished the course and Chaeng payed for the bill.

Afterwards, they went back home and both of them took turns to take a shower. They're in Chaeng's bedroom which is on the second floor of the house.

Mina went out of the bathroom wearing a pajama that Chaeng's mom gave.

"Oh?" Mina looked at Chaeng.

"Yeah, mom bought mine too, couple design with yours."

Mina laughed. "Aigoo, your mom really." She stood beside Chaeng in front of the full-body sized mirror. "It looks cute on us though."

Yeah, atleast in pajamas we're a couple. Chaeng smiled. "By the way, you should sleep on the bed."

"And where will you sleep? In your mom's room?"

"I'll sleep on the floor. Their room is locked and so is my brother's. And guest room is too far from here."

"Where?"

"At the end of the hallway." Chaeng scratched her nape.

"But that's just three rooms from here." Then Mina suddenly realized. "Aaaaah. You're scared." She laughed.

Chaeyoung pouted. "No I'm not!" Mina is still laughing. "Okay then! To prove it I'll sleep at the guest room!" Chaeng grabbed one pillow and was about to leave.

Mina immediately grabbed her wrist. "I was just kidding. You're so sulky." She giggled and let go of Chaeng's hand. "Let's just sleep in one room. Sleep in your bed and I'll sleep on the floor."

"No, you sleep on the bed. I told you before, I'm a girlscout, I can sleep anywhere."

"Kai bai bo!" Mina said suddenly that Chaeng responded automatically. Mina threw rock while Chaeng's is scissors.

"Ok so it's set, I'll sleep on the floor." Mina said triumphantly.

Chaeng was about to object but Mina glared at her.

"I'm the winner so there's nothing you can do. The mattress is quite thick so don't worry, I'll be comfortable."

Chaeng just sighed, she lost again. She put some pillows and a blanket on Mina's bed and arranged the mattress. She positioned it just beside her bed.

Mina grabbed her plushy and lied down. Chaeng lied on her stomach and peeked at Mina below.

"You ok down there?"

"Yup I'm fine, as long as you don't fall on me." Mina said jokingly.

I fell for you since a long time ago. Chaeng thought though she knew what she really meant.

"Don't worry, I'm not that heavy." They laughed. "Oh? You brought a doll?"

"Yeah, I can't sleep without my Pengmi." Mina replied, hugging her plushed penguin.

"It has a name?" Chaeng laughed. "Pengmi? Pengmi. Pengmi pengmi pengmi up. I want you Pengmi up!"

Mina laughed so hard.

Omo you're so cute when you laugh. "You like that joke so much? It's not even funny."
Mina nodded, still laughing hard. After three minutes she's now wiping off her tears.

"Aigoo, my tummy hurts. It's been a while that I laughed so hard like that. I didn't know you actually have song." Mina's talking to her plushy.

Your laugh is music in my ears. "Woah, you even to talk to it? Wait, her? Him?"

"It's a her. She's cute right?" Mina replied.

"Yeah, like the owner. You actually look identical." Chaeng chuckled. "So you like penguins?"

Mina nodded.

"Aah. You actually look like one. A cute penguin."

"And you're like a tiger."

"What?!"

"A baby tiger." Mina added, smiling cutely at her.

Chaeng blushed. Deep inside she's squealing. She turned, now lying properly.

"Good night little tiger." Mina said as she closed her eyes.

"Good night Pengmi." She replied. "And good night my penguin." She added in a low voice.

There was no response so she peeked at Mina who's now sleeping.

"See you in my dreams." She whispered.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys! Thanks for reading.

Finally!! Here's what you've been waiting for. It's just day 1 so nothing much happened. Don't expect too much on day 2 as well cause Mina will be busy studying. But after the exam I promise to make your hearts flutter. (What??? Kekeke)

Here are some photos of our Minari studying. (Let's just say she is.)
Credits to the owner.

And our Chaeyoungie.

She's sooo focused. Need to be on top 5.

But then she gets distracted, can't stop looking at Mina.

Then she got bored and started playing with her pen.

Remember when Chaeng wrote this in twice tv5?? My heart tho.

And this is their couple pajama.

And Mina talking to ME. I mean Pengmi.

Please comment and vote. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 6K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...
44.9K 1.2K 34
Twice X female reader ff...(discontinue) (I've re-written it and published it)
184K 5.3K 22
[COMPLETED] What happened if you have to marry your ex? Highest ranking #3 in momo