F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Sharks:44

2.4K 58 20
By Beasterz02

Jack:

We landed in LA and I smiled brightly. Deja and I planned to meet at McDonald's as soon as I got back.

We made our way home and as soon as I unpacked and got settled in, I excused myself and ran to McDonald's.

Just as planned, Deja was sitting right by the little window in one of the booths. I smiled and ran up to the window. I knocked on the window causing her to look up at me. She smiled brightly and I ran inside.

She immediately got up and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you!" She squealed.

"I missed you too!"

"How was New York?" She asked.

"It was amazing!"

She smiled and hugged me again.

"I'm so proud of you," she said.

"I'm proud of you too! You're team is undefeated! How crazy is that!"

"I know right!" We sat down and filled each other in on what we missed out on while we were both away from each other.

She told me all about her and Hashbrown's adventures together and how everyone's been so busy lately.

I told her about what it was like to perform with the guys and about all the stupid things we did in our hotel rooms.

"So..." I said.

"So?"

"Don't be mad."

"Okay," she said with a smile.

"You and Zach." She sighed.

"That's old news. I could honestly care less. He blocked me on social media, so I don't have to put up with seeing his posts and it makes me happy. I honestly wish we were still friends, but it's better for the both of us this way."

"He said he was in love with you," I said.

"He's a liar!" She yelled causing everyone to look at us. I grabbed her hand from across the table to calm her down while she mumbled profanities under her breath. I just laughed.

"Correction, he said he was in love with you." She just rolled her eyes.

"You wanna help me with something?" She asked changing the subject. I could tell she was still hurt, but was denying it and hiding it behind anger.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, Jayden surprised me and decorated my room with confetti and balloons and lights and sticky notes a few nights ago and there are a whole bunch of deflated balloons and confetti and sticky notes all over my room. And I need help cleaning. Hashbrown has been sleeping in my bed and for a small dog, he can take up a lot of space."

"I'll help," I said. We got up and took an Über to her house.

"Woah," I said walking into her room and looking at the huge mess.

"I know..." She lifted one of the dangling lights that was falling off the wall.

There were deflated balloons all over the floor.

"Let's get to it!" I smiled. She smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"So is Cinderella gonna clean this house or am I gonna have to do this by myself?"

She laughed and we began cleaning her room and taking down all the lights and pictures.

"Where do you wanna put all of this pictures?" I asked. I held a stack of all of Jayden and Deja's polaroid pictures.

"Uh..." She opened her dresser and grabbed her shoebox. "Put it in here."

I grabbed the box from her and opened it.

There was note at the top of the stuff. I saw a picture of Zach underneath it. I looked up to see if she was looking before staring at the picture.

I wondered why she left the picture in her memory box. I quickly stuck it back under the little note. I stuffed all off the pictures into the box.and put the lid on.

I set it on her dresser and started to wrap the extra lights.

"So what are you gonna do with these extra lights?" I asked.

"I don't know... I might do some crafty thing with them." I just nodded.

"So where do you want me to put them?"

"Just set them on the bed."

...

We flopped on the bed after cleaning the whole room and restoring it to its natural state.

My phone started ringing.

I answered it.

"Hey," I said into the phone.

"David needs you home," Zach said from the other line.

"I'll be there."

I hung up the phone and sat up.

"I have to leave..."

"You do?"

"Yeah, David needs me."

Deja sighed.

"Look, I'll call you tomorrow. But I'm happy I spent most of the day. It felt like Summer."

"It did." She smiled.

We walked downstairs.

"Bye, Jack."

"Bye, Deja."

We gave each other a long hug before I ran home.

Deja:

I walked back inside after Jack went home. I sighed and walked upstairs to me clean room.

I stared at the extra lights and thought of something to do with them. I just set them next to my bed and lied down.

I called Chloe, but she was busy as usual. I was about to call Jayden when he called me.

"Hi!" I said into the phone.

"Are you busy?" He immediately asked.

"No..."

"Let's hang out!"

"Do I have to clean my room after?"

"Nope," He said popping the 'p'.

"Okay!"

"I'll be at your house in 5 minutes."

"5 MINUTES?!"

"Get ready!"

I hung up the phone and changed into a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. I pulled on my vans and tied my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my fake half framed glasses and put them on.

I stood in front of my mirror and examined my 5 second outfit. It was pretty decent, so I liked it.

I heard things hitting my window. I walked over and saw Jayden pelting my window with pebbles.

I opened my window. One hit my shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," He apologized. I forgave him. "Let's go! Bring Hashbrown!"

I shut the window and grabbed my house keys and Hashbrown's leash.

"Let's go, Hashbrown!"

Hashbrown got up and followed me down the steps and outside.

I opened the back car door and Hashbrown got in before I got into the front seat.

"You're hot in glasses," Jayden said leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips. "I mean, you're hot everyday, but you're really hot in glasses."

I just laughed and pushed his face away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wherever life takes us," He said.

I smiled brightly. He reversed out of the driveway.

When we got to a red light, he turned and looked back at Hashbrown. Hashbrown was already sleeping. Jayden decided to roll down the window a bit in the back for Hashbrown.

···

I took a nap not realizing I did. I felt Jayden shaking my arm.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Sh..."

He grabbed Hashbrown from the back seat and grabbed his leash. I still had no jdea wjere we were. The sun was setting. It took me a while, but I figured out where we were.

I smiled as he led me through a building.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Chris walked over to us.

"Hey, Chris!"

"Hi, Deja!" He smiled.

Jayden handed him Hashbrown. He smiled at me mischievously.

A nice guy with blonde hair walked up to us and gave us each heavy swimming gear.

"Jayden?" He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Then go change into that."

I just nodded and walked into a little changing room type of thing. I quickly changed into it and walked out to meet Jayden.

"You ready?" He asked.

"What's happening?"

He led me out of the building and we were put a boat with a few other people. One of them was Chris.

"Jayden?" I asked again.

"Just trust me."

I just nodded. Chris laughed.

"Where's Hashbrown?" I asked.

"With Tony," He said.

"Where's Tony?"

"He's scared of sharks, so he didn't wanna come."

"SHARKS?!"

"Did you not tell her?" Chris asked Jayden.

"Not tell me what?!" I looked at Jayden who was smiling. I punched him.

"Number 12. Go swimming with sharks," He said.

"Shut up." He just smiled. I attacked him with a hug. The dude standing told me to sit down. I just rolled my eyes.

"Except..."

"Except what?"

"It's shark diving."

"Sh-shark diving? In a cage and stuff?" He nodded.

I suddenly felt all nervous.

"Don't be scared. You'll be in a cage! And it's probably a lot safer than actually swimming with sharks."

"Probably?!"

"It's safe."

"Why would you make me watch 47 meters down with you and then expect me to go shark diving with you?"

"You wanted to go swimming with sharks! I didn't know that when I forced you to watch it." I sighed.

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you for bringing me. It means a lot that you're trying to get things checked off on my bucket list."

"We can go swimming with dolphins if you get super uncomfortable."

"No, I'm okay. I can do this."

He smiled and kissed my forehead making Chris cringe.

One by one we were each let into the cage. Chris, Jayden and I were put in the same cage.

We were then lowered. I felt my heart begin to race as sharks began circling the other cages.

One swam towards ours and I felt myself scream a bit. Jayden held me close to him. I got closer to where the shark was. It had little wrinkles on its nose. As it got closer, I backed away.

Chris sat and awed at the sharks. He got so excited and jumped around causing me to shake a bit from thr thought of plummeting to the bottom of the ocean floor and being surrounded by sharks.

Jayden noticed my tension and calmed Chris down. I returned to normal and watched as 3 sharks surrounded our cage.

One started chomping on the metal and I started freaking out, but Jayden grabbed my hands and made me relax. The shark gave up and swam away.

...

"That was so cool!" I squealed on our car ride back home. Jayden and I sat in the front two seats while Chris and Tony sat in the back with Hashbrown.

"You happy?" Jayden asked.

"Yes! Thank you."

He just nodded. "It's usually fun your first time. You get used to it after a while."

"This wasn't your first time?" I asked.

"My mom works there. She works on the boats and helps lower people and makes sure nothing goes wrong."

"So, was this Chris' first time?" I asked.

"Nope," Chris said from the back.

"We used to do this every summer when we were younger. Well, me and Chris."

"Tony tried it once and peed his pants," Chris said laughing. Tony smacked him.

"Well, why were you so excited if you've done this so many times?" I asked Chris.

"I just get overly excited for other people," He said shrugging. He laughed. "And sharks are freaking dope!"

We all laughed at Chris.

...

"Shut up!" I heard someone whisper.
I heard soft distant footsteps.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Jayden?" I whispered.

"Yes, babe?" He answered.

"Where are we?"

"We're home."

I sat up a bit and realised I was in Jayden's arms.

He carried me to the door and knocked. My dad answered the door.

"You can put me down now," I said. Jayden just smiled and walked through the door. He carried me up the stairs.

I smiled as Tony and Chris walked upstairs with Hashbrown. Chris put a shark outfit on Hashbrown and had him bark and chase after Tony.

Zach:

I lied in bed and scrolled through my Instagram. I was being tagged in a whole bunch of pictures of a guy carrying a girl. I was really confused until I saw the caption.

@/wdwoe_jackavery omg!! A limelight spotted Deja with 3 guys! And she kissed one of them! @/imzachherron @/jackaverymusic @/corbynbesson @/jonahmarais @/seaveydaniel @/bridgetworth @/deja.j21

I sat up and agrily ran my hand through my hair and read several posts about how Deja and I don't follow each other on Instagram anymore. I sighed.

Jack opened the door and was followed by the rest of the guys.

"Have you seen the pictures of Jayden and Deja?" Jonah asked.

I nodded.

We all sat on the bed. I listened as they discussed the situation. Jack got a call from Deja. He left the room to talk to her. Apparently she saw the posts too.

After all the guys left, I lied back down. I screamed into my pillow and punched the bed.

Why was it so hard to get over her? I didn't like her anymore, but something always comes back to eat at me and force me into being jealous of stupid Jayden.

A/N: the insta username is my actual fan account if ya wanna follow it ;) ALWAYS PLUG!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 122 42
You are a girl who does everything with your bestfriend, specifically, Zach Herron. You 2 were unseperable. You both went on adventures only others...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
320K 7.6K 41
"--I want you to share that air with m-- AH!" A sudden car honk cuts off my encore, along with my poor excuse of what I like to call, dancing. I he...
10.5K 80 29
Zach Herron imagine/fanfic about young love, pregnancy and the future