sugar daddy << meanie

By svt_beauty

in which wonwoo is behind rent and soonyoung secretly signs him up for a sugar daddy site. More

ii.
iii.

i.

7.1K 325 493
By svt_beauty

“Baby gay!” Soonyoung shouts from the kitchen.

Wonwoo rolls his eyes at the nickname which Soonyoung more than often uses for him. He doesn't respond, instead chooses to continue writing his very delayed essay for college.

“My baby gay?” Soonyoung opens the door. Wonwoo has half a mind to just throw his pillow at Soonyoung to avoid seeing his annoying face. But then again, essay is more important. Also his back is weak, and without a pillow he'll most probably end up with a back sprain in a few jolly hours.

“Yes, you bastard?” Wonwoo smiles.

Soonyoung rolls his eyes and throws a piece of crumpled paper at him, before shutting the door.

Wonwoo rolls the paper open, groaning when he reads the letters. He's behind rent. Again . It's not his fault he's a 19 year old handsome man who has no financial support from his family, with a shitty paying cafe by the corner being his only source of income.

Him and Soonyoung agreed to split up the rent, as both were not stable enough to pay the rent for an apartment wholly. Soonyoung still got better payment than him, reason him being a model.

And though he knows after Soonyoung got his modelling job, he is financially capable to pay the whole rent. But it's against his pride so no matter what, he'll never ask for Soonyoung to pay his part of the rent as well.

He whines and buries his face in his pillow, letting out a strangled scream of sorrow and pity.

“You do know I can hear you from here.” Soonyoung speaks, his ass glued to the sofa in the living room. Literally, the man’s half a life gets spent lazing around on the couch.

He doesn't say anything in response to Soonyoung, which he immediately regrets as seconds later he enters his room.

“Go away, I'll cry if I see your stupid face.” Wonwoo mumbles.

“Aww, baby gay, don't be sad." Soonyoung pinches his cheeks. Wonwoo swats his hand away.

“Jesus fucking Christ, don't call me that.” Wonwoo hisses.

“I'm never gonna stop calling you that.” Soonyoung winks and Wonwoo is. Disgusted.

“Seriously, what does Junhui sees in you.” Wonwoo shakes his head, before whining and burying his face in the pillow again. “I'm behind rent again.”

“You know you wouldn't have been cranky like this is you would've let me fucking pay.”

Wonwoo shakes his head. “I know you're my best friend and shit but no, you know this head is too thick and my pride is too huge.” Wonwoo taps his skull.

Soonyoung rolls his eyes. “I'm gonna find a way for you to pay rent.”

“Soonyoung, I swear to god if it's like last time when you got me a job in this 1960s themed restaurant and I had to wear that fucking red–”

“That was a very good skirt.” Soonyoung points out.

Wonwoo takes a deep breath in, before saying, “I'm not doing it again, if that's what you mean. Get me a decent, I repeat– ‘decent’ job and then I'm in.” 

“Okayy.” Soonyoung sings. He gets up and just before he shuts the door, he says, “But remember, by ‘decent’, I'm gonna find jobs of my level of decent.” with that he goes out, and Wonwoo has a feeling that he'll be regretting his decision of giving Soonyoung permission to help him.

_____

Wonwoo flops down on the bed as soon as he returns home. He's so fucking exhausted he doesn't even have energy to relieve some stress and masturbate. He had to rush for the cafe for his shift as soon as his classes ended and this really angry customer shouted at him for getting her coffee mixed up.

“Baby gay!” Soonyoung shouts.

Wonwoo groans and ducks his head under the pillow, covering his years. “I'm not in the mood, Kwon.” he mumbles.

“I found out a way you can earn a few extra bucks.”

At that Wonwoo's ears perk up and he sits up right. Soonyoung comes in with a laptop in one hand and a diet coke in other. He sits down next to Wonwoo and opens up his laptop, occasionally sipping from his coke before settling it on his bedside table.

“Okay, so let me get this straight first. You wanna earn money?” Soonyoung looks at him.

“I do, but as I said, it should be a decent–”

“Don't interrupt.” Soonyoung puts a finger on Wonwoo's lips–who swats his hand away.

“You want to earn money.”

“Yes.”

“And you said that it shouldn't be in a 1960s themed bar where you have to wear a red sexy–”

“That wasn't the only job that I ticked off of your list, dumbass.” Wonwoo rolls his eyes. 

Soonyoung stays silent for a while before picking up his laptop. “ Anyways, I made an account.”

“Uh, so?” Wonwoo looks at him.

Soonyoung suddenly laughs and Wonwoo wonder's why he can't get the humour yet. “By an account, I meant your account, baby gay.” he smirks.

Wonwoo looks at him in confusion before taking the laptop from Soonyoung's lap and looking at the screen. “Findyoursugardaddy.com ?!! What in the fucking hell ?!” Wonwoo shrieks.

“Ooh, look at your profile.” Soonyoung suggests.

Wonwoo clicks on the profile icon and groans as soon as he sees the picture Soonyoung  put up of him as his profile picture. It was an year old shot of him wearing tight leather pants and a translucent white shirt. He didn't even like his clothes but had to wear it (courtesy to Junhui), but it was a damn good party.

He sighs and reads his description and good lord it couldn't get any worse than this. 

“ They call me dribbles cause I make them balls bounce . Soonyoung, what the hell.”

“It's cute! Continue, continue.” he sips from his diet coke and Wonwoo  would've shoved the whole can down his shirt if he wasn't lying on Wonwoo's  bed. 

“I love reading, writing, and I'm majoring in psychology. I've been having shortage of money, so decided to sign up for this site. I hope one of you own my twink ass, you won't be disappointed ;)”   You even put a fucking wink face there.”

“So?” Soonyoung smirks.

“I'm not doing it.” Wonwoo says.

“What?! Dude, there are people out there who will be willing to pay you enough money per week that you can pay an year's rent all at once!”

“I–I know but-but it feels too prostitute…-ish.”

“There can be daddies out there who pay you for just spending time with them too, you know.”

“How do you know?” 

“Well, as soon as I made your account, you got like, 5 requests already from some dudes and some of them were willing to do that. Here, look at it.” 

Wonwoo looks at the screen. The 5 requests were now increases up to 17. Wonwoo clicks on each one of them.

“ mrlonelyguy125 . ” Wonwoo snorts. How original.  “ I'm a lonely, rich man, who needs some love. Age: sixty three– what the fuck, I'm not fucking a sixty three year old man yuck! Next.”

“Ooh, how about this!” Soonyoung  points. “fuckmeparkpark. That's a cool name. My name is park hyunbin and I'm looking for a sugar baby to take care of. Into bdsm and– ”

“No no no, I ain't gonna let anyone go all 50 shades on me, okay. Next.” 

After finding no one interesting enough, Wonwoo finally finds a name that catches his attention. “Wait, how about this?” Wonwoo points.

daddykim90 ? Why him?” Soonyoung asks.

“Well for starters he doesn't has disgusting names likeletmebangbangbangyou . The guy ruined big bang for me.” Wonwoo shudders.

“Okay, see his description. He doesn't have any profile picture on.” Soonyoung  prods him.

“Okay. I just want someone to spend my time with, really. I'll tell you my identity when I'll meet you. I hope we have a good time. PS: if you're not okay with anything sexual, that's okay with me too. We'll hang out haha . ” 

“Seems like a good guy to me.” Soonyoung shrugs.

“Should I message him?” Wonwoo bites his lip. Soonyoung nods.

jeonwonu96 :
sent: 7:34pm

hey, im wonwoo! i found your description kinda appealing so if you've already not found your sugar baby, maybe we can hang out?

And with that Wonwoo hits the send option, waiting for this daddykim90 to reply. Soonyoung ultimately falls asleep next to him. But for some reason, Wonwoo doesn't find himself drowsy anymore. Maybe it's because of excitement. Or maybe it's because he's nervous. He bites on his lip as waits, jumping slightly when he finally receives a reply. 

daddykim90 :
sent: 8:45pm

Hey Wonwoo! I'm Mingyu, and you look quite cute so I wouldn't mind going out with you :)

daddykim90 :
sent: 8:47pm

Can I have your phone number so I can ask my personal assistant to send you in some important details?

Wonwoo waits for some time and doesn't immediately reply. He doesn't want to appear too eager, neither does he want Mingyu apparently, to think that he was waiting for his answer like a 15 year old girl waiting for her prom to accept her proposal.

jeonwonu96 :
sent 8:59pm

sure! i attached my contact number to this message! 

<attached contact>

daddykim90 :
sent 9:02pm

Cool! I'll let my assistant talk with you about all the information like the amount of money you'll need etc. I'll decide the location of our date, unless you have anything specific in mind. Meet you soon! 

jeonwonu96 :
sent: 9:05pm

okay! <3

Wonwoo groans. He can't believe he just sent a heart to Mingyu. And that too, the heart. 

He quickly shuts down the laptop before Mingyu  can reply him back an equally cheesy heart. He snuggles up into his sheets and turns off the lamp, quickly falling asleep in minutes, his heart feeling a little giddy because of a certain someone whom he hasn't even met yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.