Golden Child Imagines

Af hoejoochan

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... Mere

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
82 • Flights
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
7 • Gift Giving
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
89 • Minnie
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 • Actions & Words
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • Caps (Pt. 1)
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

80 • Ko Ko Bop

2.2K 45 14
Af hoejoochan

•|requested|•

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Shimmie, shimmie, Ko Ko Bop, I think I like it
긴장은 down down 부끄러 말고
어지러운 맘속에 내가 들어가
익숙한 부드럽게 네게 번져

You hear the sound of music coming from the dance studio of your label, Woolim Entertainment. Knowing who is already there because of what you had just heard, you instantly grin and went to the direction of the music.

Ah woo 고요한 밤이야
Ah woo 위한 밤이야
참을 수가 없어 빠져 yeah yeah
너의 몸짓에 취해 yeah yeah

You open the doors to the studio and quickly enter, trying to make your presence unnoticeable to the one who is currently dancing. But who are you kidding, there is a fucking mirror and Donghyun sees you through your reflection. He smiles at your presence, and your heart beat quickens as if you had ran all the way from outside to the dance studio.

Donghyun walks to stop the speaker in front of him and gets a face towel to pat off the sweat dripping on his face. He grabs the water bottle near the speaker and drank greedily from it, a bit of water dripping from its bottle and falling onto his clothes and floor.

"Still working on perfecting the move?" You ask as you move closer to the mirror to fix your clothes.

He nods. "I still can't do it. I mean if I watch the video, I already know what parts of the body to use to move, but when I actually do it, my body doesn't follow what my mind is saying and I'm just frustrated," he shakes his head, brushing off the nonsense he had just said in font of you. "Did I make any sense at all?"

You chuckle as you nod. "Yes, you did."

Even if he is a year older than you, Donghyun and you get along well together, as if you two are just the same age. He insisted that you should call him oppa, but you said he looks more younger than you so you didn't.

It all started when you just got into Woolim, when you became an official trainee---well, you are still a trainee, but a few weeks from now, you're going to debut too---of the said entertainment label. Your two other trainees that you were going to debut with were practicing the dance of Lovelyz at that time. You had already mastered their moves and decided to try to practice Infinite's choreographies. In the middle of dancing, Golden Child suddenly popped into the studio, becoming all cramped and packed.

You three stopped from practicing and bowed to acknowledge their presence.

"Good morning," you three chorused.

"You're the group that's going to debut soon, right?" Daeyeol questioned.

Mina, our soon to be leader, nodded her head. "That's right. We're currently practicing."

"Who was the one dancing to Infinite? She was cool," Jaehyun commented.

You smiled shyly as you pointed at yourself. "It was me..."

"Oohhh, it seems like Donghyun has competition," Joochan laughed as he slung his arm around his shoulders.

"What's your name, dear?" Jaeseok asked and you pondered before replying.

"I'm Lee Hae Yoong," you introduce yourself.

Joochan urged Donghyun to come closer to you. With a little bit of hesitation, he took a step forward and put out his hand. "Hello, I'm Donghyun."

You smiled as you took his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Donghyun."

He raised his eyebrow. "Just Donghyun?"

You were confused. "Why? What's wrong?"

"As far as I know I'm older than you, so you should call me oppa."

You smirked. "Not unless you beat me to a dance battle, then I'll consider you as my oppa."

Mina and Jaemin were fangirling at the back, and the other members of Golden Child were shocked at your cockiness.

"You're so confident," Donghyun crossed his arms. "Are you really sure about a battle?"

You tied your hair into a ponytail, looking at Donghyun directly in the eye. "Are you sure?"

And it started. They were shocked that you actually beat Donghyun, proving that you have something to be cocky about.

Donghyun tried to talk to you and got to know you a little bit more. Until now, the two of you still did dance battles, it was your way of interacting and communicating with each other. Sometimes it's your form of recreational activity, sometimes a distraction from the cruel reality, sometimes you're just doing it for the dancing.

"I know that you know how to do it," Donghyun starts, slowly looking at your direction.

"This part?" And then you start doing the move he was having quite a hard time on. You dance with such precision that Donghyun couldn't help but to stare at your dancing figure. You smirk. "Hmm, I don't know, can I?" You tease him and laugh as he shows a straight face.

"Hae Yoong," Donghyun says, "I'll treat you if you teach me."

Your face brightens up. "Really? Where?"

"You know, the cafe," Donghyun replies as he sits down on the floor, "across the street."

You think about it for a moment. "Hmm, I still think that's not enough."

"Then, what more do you want?" He asks.

"You," you say without thinking and your eyes bulge out of your sockets as Donghyun abruptly looks up at you. What the hell did you just say? Ugh, the heavens must be laughing at you right now because of how stupid you were acting in front of Donghyun.

Well you are stupid, your subconscious say, for falling for someone who could never return back your own feelings.

"What?" His eyebrows cross for a moment, pondering about what you had just said. Maybe he's thinking about how crazy you had just sounded, you think.

"You...uh...you permitting me---permitting us three to go with you and watch you guys on Weekly Idol," you make up an excuse, and you sigh internally with relief that you had made an excuse. "I mean you guys got invited, right?"

He nods. "Yeah, we did, along with Weki Meki. It's a rookie special episode."

"So? I mean, we can watch you on set right?"

"Only if manager-nim agrees, then okay." His eyes are barely recognizable as he smiles, but that is one of many traits that you find quite attractive.

You hadn't even planned on staying in the dance studio for the rest of the day because of Donghyun. This was unexpected. Surely, Mina and Jaemin are probably wondering where you have been, not being able to be present during practices. You noted that you should tell them that you had an unexpected meeting with Donghyun and explain to them that they can get a chance to see Golden Child while filming for their first Weekly Idol episode.

"Okay then, first, you move your hands downwards then upwards, rotating your index fingers like this," you demonstrate, "well I'm sure you get this part because it is easy."

Donghyun nods. "What I don't get is how to move the hips and feet. Or like how I'm going to do all of those together."

"Okay, just move your feet like this," you demonstrate the footwork of the move Donghyun is working on. "This mustn't be highlighted that much but it still completes the whole routine, so you shouldn't forget about this step."

He quickly mimicks your moves and gives you a satisfied nod when he got it. "Then?"

"You pop your hip as you move your feet like this," you did as what you've told him. "The hip and feet should be coordinated along with the hand actions. You move your hands down then pop your hip, and raise your hands after popping."

You start demonstrating everything you had just said, and Donghyun mimicks you, trying to learn what you're teaching him.

You taught the next steps, and for the whole afternoon, Donghyun and you had a really good time just dancing inside the studio.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

It was a relief that the manager permitted your group to watch them on Weekly Idol. Mina and Jaemin were overjoyed to hear the news, since they also like Golden Child as much as you do.

The car stops, and you three get out one by one. Golden Child is in another van of their own, and they arrived earlier than you. Well of course, they are the ones more needed in the show. Your group is just a guest, watching from behind.

You see Donghyun waiting at the entrance and he immediately smiles when he spots you. You hurry a little to go to him.

"Are you ready?" You ask as both of you enter the building last, walking through the halls and greeting staff here and there occassionally when you pass by them.

He shrugs, putting his hands inside his pockets. "Ready, but nervous. First time on Weekly Idol, so it's natural that I'm anxious."

At first you smile genuinely, and then you gave a tight lipped smile. You thought about how they are lucky that they got to debut already, when you're group haven't debuted yet. You didn't even know if you three are even going to debut. "At least you're really an idol now, you got to debut and look at you now, getting invited to shows and all."

Donghyun haults from walking and you do the same. He looks at you, his face etched with concern. "Hae Yoong..."

You look to the side, keeping the frown from showing from your face. "Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm just here to support you guys."

He continues to stare at you, probably thinking of a lot of things but choosing not to say anything. Instead, he grabs your hand and interlocks his fingers with yours in a comforting motion and glances at you straight in the eyes, full of conviction and of hope.

"Donghyun? Hae Yoong? Where are you guys?" Joochan suddenly runs up to us and Donghyun breaks our intertwined hands, shocked at Joochan's sudden entrance.

"What?" Donghyun squints his eyes at him in an annoyed notion but drops the look.

"You're going to be late if you keep on walking slowly," Joochan says. "Now, just walk faster!" Joochan runs to the group.

Donghyun and you look at each other and laugh due to an unknown reason. After the mini laughing session, you two run to catch up with the group.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"And the most awaited...Random dance battle!"

You put your hands together, hoping Donghyun won't mess up. You know Donghyun looked forward to this segment the most when he got the news that they will be in Weekly Idol. Well of course, what would you expect, he's the main dancer and of course people would expect he'd kill the dance battle.

When you see that Donghyun glances at you, you sent a thumbs up to which he smiles to quickly before anyone notices. You chuckle slightly at his cuteness and wait for the songs that will play.

You would always clap everytime Donghyun would come to the front and dance to the song. You silently cheer his name and the grin on his face goes even wider when you do, which makes your heart flutter.

Now everyone is anticipating what song would play.

It goes down down baby

The first line of the song just played and your eyes widen. This is the song that you and Donghyun spent a day learning the choreography. You look at the set and see Donghyun immediately going to the center to dance, along with another member of Weki Meki, Yujeong.

"Go Donghyun! You know this!" You half whisper, half shout so that the camera can't record your voice, but it was enough that Donghyun heard you and made the corners of his lips go up a little while dancing.

맡기고 소리쳐 oh oh oh
우린 oh oh oh

It's already going to the dance break part. You cross your fingers together even though there was no need because you know Donghyun would kill it. After all you taught him that and he learned quickly.

We going ko ko bop

"Okay, I don't know this anymore," the Weki Meki member withdraws from the battle so it was all up to Donghyun whether or not he would slay it.

Everyone cheers and shouts - even the cameramen widen their eyes - as Donghyun executes the moves perfectly and wows the hosts, along with Weki Meki and the three of us too.

He dances with such seriousness that the stare he gives to the camera is unnerving, but hot at the same time. He smirks as people watch him intently and then his face goes blank to focus on dancing.

"You taught him that, right?" Mina whispers behind you and you nod without looking at her.

When he sits back down, the other members greet and congratulate him, but his eyes never meet theirs, instead he just stares into your brown orbs as he displays a proud grin, which you reply with a tight-lipped smile in return.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"You did great, Donghyun!" You instantly run up to him and embrace him in a hug when the camera director announced that the filming's already over. "You were amazing on the dance battle!"

He gazes at you lovingly and smiles. "Of course I should do my best when the girl I love is watching me."

You stand there, face blank, blinking a few times before stammering, "What? You... You like me?"

Donghyun shys away, pink decorating his cheeks. "I hope you won't get mad, but... yeah, I do..."

You let go from the hug and hold his hand instead. "Why would I get mad when I like you too?"

Donghyun is speechless to say the least, and before you could've said anything he cups your face and gives you a sweet short kiss, enough for you to understand what he wanted to say.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

IM GETTING LAMER EACH TIME I POST ANOTHER ONESHOT ISTG I CRAI

I think this is the longest so far huehue

Anywaysss TheCaratsonFamily hope you like this one! I hope this meets your expectations bc this is srsly the first time I posted a request soooo

And also THANKS FOR THE 1.3K READS OMG HOW CAN I EXPRESS MY LOVE TO YOU

On another note are you guys fine with the swear words lmao why am I asking just now when I've done it from the past drabbles lmaooo anyways are you guys fine with it or should I stop?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
18.4K 421 24
.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023
16.8K 335 106
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho
45.4K 801 36
A collection of drabbles and oneshots taken from my Tumblr.