Ctrl. (Lamelo Ball story.)

By YbnAnna

In this book Laiyla (Lah-eeylah) a very all around cool girl who has lived in chino hills all her life decid... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
I love you guys
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Birthdayyyyy
Birthdayyy Part2
39.
New chapter ??
Character change !!
40.
41.
YBN fans??πŸ‘€
42.
it's very unlikely my wrist ain't lookin'... "ICY❄️"
ICY ❄️
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Be Honest!!
BACK IN ACTION!!!
50.
51.
52.
53.
new chapter??
54.
55.
NEW character alert!!
56.
57.
58.
IM BACK ???
59.
60.
61.
62.
NEW UPDATE!!!
63.
64.
65.
I LOVE YOU GUYS
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
New chapter?!!?
LAST CHAPTER.
Fair well questions?
Book 2!??
Gelo?????
OUT NOW!!

28.

6.9K 159 82
By YbnAnna

Laiyla POV.

- TWO WEEKS LATER-

I breathed into my hands trying to make them warmer. at this point i had regretted not wearing gloves. i thought i was prepared because i had on a hoodie and a coat , but my dumb ass forgot the most important things gloves. my pops always told me that when you wanted to be warm the two most important things to cover up was you head feet and hands. 

i mentally slapped myself as i pulled my phones out of my black jeans calling C . in case you haven't guessed it im in NYC . i decided this would be the perfect time to visit him.

he answered 3 seconds later. 

C: Hey mama , you landed?

IYLA: yes im going to get my bags right now.

C: okay i'm like 2 minutes away.

IYLA: okay "Te Amo"

C: Te Amo mama.

[Te Amo, is Spanish for "i love you"]

me and Clarence has gotten very close ever since he's been gone. he's be making money moves and when i tell you everyone on his dick. i mean everyone.

when he find out i was mixed he went crazy. he told me he was black and puerto rican [A/N: that is  true fact.] 

he also told me that he never learned Spanish though, except for what he was taught in high school. he said his mom's side spoke Spanish but she never taught him. he said she never really cared for him.

so every time we talk i teach him a new phrase. which is like his favorite thing to do now. lmaooo it's crazy how he barely calls me to actually talk now a days when he calls it's to learn something new in Spanish.

Another reason why im down here in NYC. Is because he got me a modeling gig. i'm so hyped. i haven't told anyone back in chino hills no one knows about it beside me , my dad, and Don . because , like he's my bestie i gotta tell him. 

Everyone else just thinks i'm in NYC to visit some long time family friend or something. i'm gonna surprise them all especially melo. i plan on wearing his family's brand to one of the events i'm going to . just to show him how much i really care about his career and his dreams also. 

After getting my luggage i walked outside waiting for C to show up any minute. sliding my phone back into my pocket i stared down at the ground thinking about everything that had been going on these past few weeks. things at school seemed to be pretty hectic with finals and everything.

The whole situation with Ciara has seem to be getting weirder every single day. i always catch her looking at me from a distance. I has me wondering sometime whats gong on in her head. most of the time she seems out of it. just phased or something. i hope the poor chilled isn't doing drugs.

melo told me he was going to be busy this whole weekend because his dad had his family traveling working on their family brand. so that was a good thing. i wouldn't have to worry about him texting me non stop or being annoying .

I fixed my gold hoop earnings as a all white rolls royce pulled up to the curve right in front of me.

 i was a bit taken back as to why the person decided to pull up so close , but instantly smiled when c got out walking up to me embracing me in the best bear hug ever. 

i smiled when he let me go stepping back so he could take in my outfit.

C: damn mama you got the one's on you know those my favorite.

I laughed at his comment, as he put my bags in his back seat.

IYLA: you know i had to do it just for you.

______________________________________________________________________

About 15 minutes later after getting food from C's favorite pizza place. while finally pulled up to his house. my mouth instantly dropped open. i rolled my eyes letting a small smirk firm with my lips.

IYLA: nigga you got a thing for houses that look like castles , the one in chino hills looked like a castle too.

He laughed at my comment while turning off the engine.

C: what can i say , i'm a king.

i rolled my eyes at his corny joke causing him to laugh, we got out and each grabbed one of my two bags and walked to his front door.

Once we were inside instantly dropped my bag kicking off my shoes and started to run around his house.

C: GURL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?

i hear him yell in a calm voice from a ways behind me.

IYLA: im looking for your room.

C: Pfff of course you are keep going straight.

i kept running until i stopped at a door that was slightly cracked i pushed it all the way open standing in aww at the scene in front of me . to me it looked even better than his room in chino hills.

it was simple but i think thats why i liked it so much.

I jumped a little when i heard clarence right behind me.

C: can we watch a movie? we got like 2 hours before we have to leave.

which was true, the first event we were going to while i was here was going to be a pop up shop of one of C's favorite brands. he didn't tell me what brand but i didn't really care i planned on wearing one of my "BBB" shirts.

IYLA: ye come on.

i said walking over to his bed as he grabbed the tv remote to find something to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________

1HR LATER

i woke up to someone lightly shaking me. i looked up to see c

C: come on mama, we got about 30 minutes to get there. i wanna be there a little early since i told them i would be by for the whole thing to support. 

I nodded getting up going into the bathroom with one of my suit cases so i could change my clothes. after changing fixing my hair and brushing my teeth again i came out fully dressed.

I made sure to wear my coat open so everyone could see me rocking  Triple b's. when i walked down stairs C had on a Black and Red "BBB" hoodie. i laughed at him causing him to look up at me.

C: i guess great minds think alike.

IYLA: mhm. or you just peeked in my bag and saw my outfit.

i said rolling my eyes, he laughed at me throwing his hands up in the air. we got into the car pulling off.

getting to the place about 25 minutes later.  i could already tell that i i wouldn't want to move to live in new York , like damn the traffic is just to fucking much. and people rude. like bitch don't cut me off.

i looked up at the sign reading "Sneaker Pawn Shop" . it looked kinda dope from the outside. i got out with C walking in . the place seemed pretty empty letting me know that. the meet and great hadn't started yet. but i didn't want to explore the whole place i was to busy stuck on smoe shoes i saw when i first walked in. Clarence had stepped away i assume to go talk to who ever was running the Pop up shop today as i picked up the shoes i heard the Famous laugh that i would never forget.

"LAVAR!!"?

i thought in my head, i turned around to see lavar and Clarence talking up a storm. i almost chocked on my own spit. i gulped putting the show i hard in my hand down. walking towards the exit not wanting the be here anymore. i decided i was gonna just sit in the car the whole time. as my finger touched the door i heard c yelling.

C : aye! mama come here.

I slowly turned around to see him and lavar coming my way. lavar looked a little shocked when he saw me, embracing me into a hug. 

LAVAR: hey iyla you didn't tell me you was coming.

i laughed slightly.

IYLA: hey pops, i didn't know i was coming either. in fact it was literally a accident  that i have on "merch"here  today of all days.

LAVAR: really ? melo didn't tell you we were coming here ?

IYLA: no

i shook my head quickly at the idea of melo being here too.

by this time c had walked away to go talk to some of the workers .

then lavar said the words i didn't want to hear.

LAVAR: aye melo , gelo , zo come here

I heard laughing come from the back of the store then 4 figures came walking around the corner. my mouth dropped.

As my eyes landed on the fourth person. i stood there shocked while everyone else was surprised. but she stood there smirking.

What the hell was iris doing here?

My face instantly scrunched up, i had open my mouth to say something but then i remembered that me and melo are just friends and could do what ever we wanted . melo opened up his mouth to speak but c came back grabbing my arm, pulling me in another direction.

C: hey mama come look at these shoes, they dope.

________________________________________________________________________________MELO POV

Me gelo, zo and iris was all in the back of the store putting shirts on the table. i couldn't stop laughing because they were both roasting iris . she was getting annoyed but i personally found it to be funny,

If your wondering. Me and iris are friends again. christmas is almost here and i decided to fix all the drama i had with everyone before the new year. when she found out my family was going to NYC for the pop up shop she begged me to let her come saying that she had never been. so i decided why not scene iyla was out of town. i honestly don't really remember were she said she was going all i remember is that she was going to visit a family friend.

when told my mom and dad that i had invited iris to come on the trip with us. they weren't really down for it, but i explained to them that we had fixed all our problems. my mom still didn't like the idea but my dad said that as long as i don't plan on romantically being with her ever again that it was fine. since last time i was with iris our break up caused me to stop playing basketball for a little bit.

although my parents gave in my brothers didn't they were giving her hell the whole way here. everyone knows gelo hates her so he wasn't going easy on her either. and even though me and iris was cool now. i didn't feel bad about them roasting her one bit. i basically had to bride them into not telling iyla. even though me an her are not together i know it would hurt her place. 

everyone knows we not together but they still all up in our business or talking to us as if we are. and i don't want know more drama. 

but i can't lie iris has been trying to flirt with me alot, but i've been acting like i haven't noticed . in fact all day today she had been throwing hints. and every time she gets shot down by zo or gelo, that literally the reason they roasting her now because she tried to throw me a hint.

as i was laughing i heard my dads voice from the front of the store.

LAVAR: aye melo , gelo , zo come here

we all walked out into the front were i stood frozen at the sight in front of me. gelo and zo coughed looking over at me , and iris just sat there smirking . 

i didn't know what to say iyla was here, right in front of me . of all the places in the world he was here in new york, and to top that off she had on merch. it was as if she knew about this pop up shop all alone and wanted to surprise me. i felt like a total jerk for being here with iris. when all i had to do is ask iyla if she wanted to come with me, since she was gonna be here anyway.

i stood down at my shoes for a minute until zo bumped me with his shoulder. I looked up to see iyla with her face scrunched up. she open her mouth to say something. but then her face relaxed causing me to raise my eye brows at her sudden lost for words.

I knew this looked bad but i knew now would be my one and only time to explain.

I opened my mouth to say something but then this man came walking over to iyla grabbing her by her hand and pulling her away.

???: hey mama come look at these shoes, they dope.

I watched closely as they walked away noticing that he was the same guy that picked iyla up the outside her house the same day i picked out the trash.

"FUCK!"

i sighed rubbing my hands down my face aggressively. zo started laughing which caused gelo to laugh,i just mean mugged them.

iris grabbed my shoulder.

IRIS: stop laughing bitches, the shit isn't funny. how would you feel if you ran into your bum ass ex.

I swung my shoulder away from her mugging her.

MELO: man shut up you talk to much.

I rolled my eyes stepping away from her.

GELO: yeah only bum ass ex i see here is you.!

gelo said causing zo to die of laughter . i shook my head smirking walking back into the back room with the guys and a hushed iris following.

______________________________________________________________________________

Laiyla POV:

After the pop up shop i couldn't wait to get into the car, i sped walked past the guys and iris towards the front door. I hugged lavar then went on my way with c hot on my tail.

C: you alright mama?

IYLA: mhm

i said going on snap watching roe's story of her rubbing her belly that had gotten really big.  i smiled and swiped up sending heart eyes. after wards i turned my phone off, looking out the window the rest of the silent car ride.

I can already tell things are going to go right back to being awkward again at school.... great... just great....

____________________________________________________________________________

Clarence POV

i felt really bad for iyla.

the night we almost had sex she opened up to me about melo.

i didn't tell her that we were going to a"BBB" pop up shop because i wanted to surprise her i felt it could have been the perfect way for her to surprise melo, wearing her BBB merch showing him how much she cares you know?

It's just i wasn't expecting melo to have another girl there. from what iyla told me they were working on their relationship. and of all people his ex. she told me everything that happened to her and melo included the his ex. 

only reason i knew exactly who the girl was . is because iyla had shown me a picture of her.

So when i saw them having some type of mid western like throw down i thought it was best if i stepped in and pulled iyla away from the situation. for the rest of the event she stayed by my side greeting customers and helping me hand out shirts.

i just felt so bad.  i was only trying to do a good thing to make her happy but i guess things don't go as planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 194 47
Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fate decides to play its game when everythi...
439K 2.6K 48
No smut cause that's fucked up but will be hickeys/ cuddling/ kissing other wise what the point of posting on Wattpad Y/n is a 16 year old girl who i...
58K 429 30
Y/n is moving to Atlanta. What happens the first day at school? Why is she so popular? Why is her neighbor kinda...
Pretty Dumb By Maia

Teen Fiction

138K 3.3K 29
Lilah Green. Ask anyone, and they will tell you that she is the cliche gorgeous popular dumb airhead bitch. Dylan Mitchell. Ask anyone, and they wil...