THE DRIVE ( jughead jones )

By -rosepetal

[DISCONTINUED] ❝ALL WE DO IS THINK ABOUT THE FEELINGS THAT WE HIDE. ALL WE DO IS SIT IN SILENCE❞ → no one's... More

AUTHORS NOTE
❦ RIVERDALE
❦ TRAILER
❦ PLAYLIST
❦ SEASON ONE
❦ PROLOGUE
❦ ONE | ALL WE DO
❦ TWO | IS DRIVE
❦ THREE | ALL WE DO
❦ FOUR | IS THINK ABOUT
❦ FIVE | THE FEELINGS
❦ SIX | THAT WE HIDE
❦ SEVEN | ALL WE DO
❦ EIGHT | IS SIT IN SILENCE
❦ NINE | WAITING FOR A SIGN
❦ TEN | SICK AND FULL
❦ ELEVEN | OF PRIDE
❦ TWELVE | ALL WE DO
❦ THIRTEEN | IS DRIVE
❦ FOURTEEN | YOUR LAUGH ECHOES
❦ FIFTEEN | DOWN THE HIGHWAY
❦ SIXTEEN | CARVES INTO
❦ SEVENTEEN | MY HOLLOW CHEST
❦ EIGHTEEN | SPREADS OVER
❦ NINETEEN | THE EMPTINESS
❦ TWENTY | IT'S BLISS
❦ TWENTY-ONE | IT'S SO SIMPLE
❦ TWENTY-TWO | BUT WE CAN'T STAY
❦ TWENTY-THREE | OVERANALSYE AGAIN
❦ TWENTY-FOUR | MY HANDS WRAPPED
❦ TWENTY-FIVE | AROUND THE STICK SHIFT
❦ TWENTY-SIX | SWERVING ON THE 405
❦ TWENTY-SEVEN | I CAN NEVER
❦ TWENTY-EIGHT | KEEP MY EYES
❦ TWENTY-NINE | OFF THIS
❦ THIRTY | MY NECK
❦ THIRTY-ONE | THE FEELING
❦ THIRTY-TWO | OF YOUR
❦ THIRTY-THREE | SOFT LIPS
❦ THIRTY-FOUR | ILLUMINATED IN
❦ THIRTY-FIVE | THE LIGHT
❦ THIRTY-SIX | BOUNCING OFF
❦ THIRTY-SEVEN | THE EXIT SIGNS
❦ THIRTY-EIGHT | I MISSED
❦ THIRTY-NINE | AND CALIFORNIA
❦ FORTY | NEVER FELT
❦ FORTY-ONE | LIKE HOME
❦ FORTY-TWO | AND CALIFORNIA
❦ FORTY-THREE | NEVER FELT
❦ FORTY-FOUR | LIKE HOME
❦ FORTY-FIVE | ALL WE DO
❦ FORTY-SIX | IS DRIVE
❦ FORTY-SEVEN | ALL WE DO
❦ FORTY-EIGHT | IS THINK ABOUT
❦ FORTY-NINE | THE FEELINGS
❦ FIFTY | THAT WE HIDE
❦ FIFTY-ONE | ALL WE DO
❦ FIFTY-TWO | IS SIT IN SILENCE
❦ FIFTY-THREE | ITS SO SIMPLE
❦ FIFTY-FOUR | BUT WE CANT STAY
❦ FIFTY-FIVE | OVERANALYSE AGAIN
❦ FIFTY-SIX | WOULD IT REALLY
❦ FIFTY-SEVEN | KILL YOU
❦ FIFTY-EIGHT | IF WE KISSED
❦ SEASON TWO
❦ FIFTY-NINE | I FOUND A LOVE
❦ SIXTY | FOR ME DARLING
❦ SIXTY-ONE | JUST DIVE RIGHT IN
❦ SIXTY-TWO | AND FOLLOW MY LEAD
❦ SIXTY-THREE | WELL I FOUND A GIRL
❦ SIXTY-FOUR | BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET
❦ SIXTY-FIVE | I NEVER KNEW
❦ SIXTY-SIX | YOU WERE THE SOMEONE
❦ SIXTY-SEVEN | WAITING FOR ME
❦ SIXTY-EIGHT | CAUSE WE WERE
❦ SIXTY-NINE | JUST KIDS WHEN
❦ SEVENTY | WE FELL IN LOVE
❦ SEVENTY-ONE | NOT KNOWING
❦ SEVENTY-TWO | WHAT IT WAS
❦ SEVENTY-THREE | I WILL NOT
❦ SEVENTY-FOUR | GIVE YOU UP
❦ SEVENTY-FIVE | THIS TIME
❦ SEVENTY-SIX | BUT DARLING JUST
❦ SEVENTY-SEVEN | KISS ME SLOW
❦ SEVENTY-NINE | ALL I NEED
❦ EIGHTY | AND IN YOUR EYES
❦ EIGHTY-ONE | THEY'RE HOLDING MINE

❦ SEVENTY-EIGHT | YOUR HEART IS

8.8K 280 63
By -rosepetal

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT

The following day had preceded as usual. A relief teacher had taken over Mr Phillips class, considering he was arrested for being a drug lord and killed in his cell by the Black Hood. Everyone was now on edge, because the Black Hood had killed a Southside member whereas beforehand he had only attacked the Northside. Demarcus had taken precautions and boarded up the windows in the cabin, as well as made sure to attach five different locks to the main door and two to every window. His mother had given him the task of taking care of his sister when she left, and he was going to damn well make sure she survived.

Amethyst, on the other hand, wasn't on edge as she probably should be. When she arrived at school, another note was sitting in her locker, containing the words 'I'm Watching You' yet again. She didn't tell Jughead about it, she didn't tell anyone about it, because she didn't want them all to worry about her when they had bigger things to worry about.

Amethyst was sitting with Jughead, Archie, Veronica and Betty in a booth at Pop's, all of them just laughing and enjoying themselves considering everything that was happening around them.

Amethyst was just quietly sipping on her chocolate milkshake, listening to a story Archie was telling the group when her phone suddenly went off. High Fives' 'Jingle Jangle Jingle' started to blare out of the phone, and she quickly took her phone out to read 'No Caller ID'.

"I hear the Jingle Jangle Jingle on Santa's sleigh," Archie playfully sang out, causing the group to laugh and Amethyst to playfully glare at him as she climbed over Jughead.

"Well, that's a fitting song," Veronica chuckled.

Amethyst walked away from the group and answered the call before placing the phone against her ear.

"Helloooo," She said.

"Amethyst," a deep voice said from the other line. Amethyst instantly froze before glancing back towards her friends to make sure they weren't watching her.

"Ahh....New Phone, who dis?" She replied unsurely.

"I know you know who I am," he (or she) said. "This is the Black Hood speaking."

"Shit," Amethyst mumbled quietly.

"I've been watching you, Amethyst. For quite some time now," he said.

"Were you the one putting notes in my locker?" She asked.

"Precisely."

"Great, at least I know it's not some guy at school who has a crush on me," she said.

"Oh, on the contrary. I've been doing it for the complete opposite reason," he said. "You see, I'm on your side, Amethyst Moore."

Amethyst frowned. "What do you mean you're 'on my side'?"

"I know what that George guy did to you a year ago and I want to help you bring him to justice," he said.

"Your definition of justice and what he actually deserves are two different things," she told him.

"You know which one he deserves," he said. "But I need your help."

"What if I don't help you?" Amethyst asked.

"I made this mistake with Betty last time," he said. "She went and told that red-headed boy she's in love with about our phone calls. I won't be making that mistake again. If you tell someone, or if you don't cooperate with me, I'll kill your brother, and then I'll come after that boy you love."

Amethyst hesitantly looked back at Jughead, who made eye contact with her. "You wouldn't," she defiantly said.

"You know I would," he told her. "Your Brother is currently in your house cooking you dinner. If you don't believe me, just ask him."

Amethyst shifted on her feet. "Yeah, I believe you." She took a shaky breath. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want to help you. To rid this town of its sinners," he said. "And James George is next on my list."

"He's out of town in California. Moved there after he finished school."

"But you can bring him back," he said. "If you persuade him to return to Riverdale, I'll deal with him in the way he deserves."

"How the hell am I going to persuade him?!" Amethyst said. "I'm pretty sure he won't listen to me."

"I'm sure he will."

"Look, you're talking to the wrong person," Amethyst told him. "Why don't you ask Chuck Clayton to do it considering they're related, or, I don't know, wait for the Christmas holidays where he will undoubtably come back for."

"I don't associate myself with sinners," the Black Hood said. "And you, Amethyst, aren't a sinner."

Amethyst let out a shaky breath. "This is unbelievable."

"You have two weeks," he said. "I'll be waiting."

The line suddenly cut and Amethyst slowly took her phone away from her ear. She ran a shaky hand through her hair and closed her eyes to take a few deep breaths. 'What am I going to do?' She thought to herself. 'If I don't persuade James, then the Black Hood's going to kill my brother. But if I do, then he'll get killed and that's all on me.'

"Hey," Jughead's voice suddenly sounded, and Amethyst opened her eyes to see him in front of her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Amethyst didn't notice she was crying. She quickly wiped away her tears and tried her best to smile at him. "It's just that my period is due tomorrow and Demarcus just called up to say that we're not having spaghetti bolognese for dinner and I really wanted it."

Jughead chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead. "You're so adorable."

Amethyst smiled lightly as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and they began to walk back over to the booth. "Thank you. I know."

They sat back down into the booth and Amethyst grabbed onto Jughead's hand under the table.

Archie turned to Amethyst. "So, about that ringtone...."

The group all laughed and Amethyst let out a smile as she threw a chip at him.

Amethyst had her head rested on Jughead's chest, listening to the beating of his heart that seemed to calm her down immensely. Jughead lightly grazed his fingers across Amethyst's arm as they laid there in comfortable silence.

"What's on your mind?" Jughead eventually asked.

"If I'm being honest, a lot," Amethyst replied, shifting her head slightly. "After the note the Black Hood put out about us not sinning for the next few days or he'd kill again, I just don't want to make one wrong move and fuck up my life or someone else's."

"You won't fuck up your life, Amethyst. Hell, you hardly ever sin," he replied.

"I just slept in a bed with you and we're not married," Amethyst said. "Who knows if he counts that as a sin or not."

"Really?" Jughead chuckled lightly. "And how will he find out about that?"

"I don't know!" Amethyst said, looking up at him. "He could have.....hidden cameras."

"Hidden cameras?" Jughead repeated. "In your bedroom."

Amethyst shrugged. "I don't know. It's just a theory."

"Wouldn't that make him a sinner if he did that?" Jughead asked.

"Technically, yes, he would be a bit of a hypocrite, but how else could you explain how he knows everything that's going on?" Amethyst said.

"True," Jughead hummed when his phone suddenly went off.

Amethyst let out a big groan and stretched her limbs as Jughead picked up his phone.

"Hello?" He asked.

Someone replied on the other end, causing Jughead's eyes to widened. Amethyst rose an eyebrow at his sudden change in mood before he pressed the speaker button.

"Remember that favour you owe me? I'm calling it in," a female said on the other line.

Amethyst frowned as she made eye contact with Jughead. 'Penny?' She mouthed to him, earning a nod from the male.

"Uh....No, no. Wait. Hold on a minute," Jughead said quickly as he sat up.

Amethyst sprawled herself across the bed.

"I'm hungry. I'll meet you at Pop's," she said before she hung up.

"Have fun with that bitch," Amethyst said as she looked up at Jughead.

He turned to her with puppy dog eyes. "Can you come with me?" He asked, "Please."

"Hell no. I don't owe her anything," Amethyst told him. "Besides, I have something else I need to do."

Jughead groaned and collapsed onto the female, and she gently ran her hand through his soft hair.

"If she wants you to sin, tell her to eat dick. I ain't letting you get put into a coffin so early in my life," Amethyst told him.

"Your life?" He repeated, looking up at her, grinning. "Your life?"

"Yeah, my life," Amethyst nodded, a smile on her face. "I don't deserve you dying on me. I'm not a sinner."

Jughead chuckled and leant up to press a kiss on Amethyst's lips, causing her to smile during it.

well I haven't updated in a month 😬 I'm currently on my holidays and I've just be so sidetracked with watching supernatural that I haven't gotten around to updating.

Anywho, who else was disappointed with the reveal of the Black Hood? Because I sure as hell was. I was rooting for it to be Sheriff Keller :////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.2K 31
Elena goes through everyday, getting questioned by everyone in her life about her relationship with Lip. Things progress and just when things get as...
67.2K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅...
160K 4K 62
They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. What happens when life gives you an organ-stealing cult, a horror game come to life, and drug-de...
49.9K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...