The Discovered Wolf

由 Pakrat

UNDER MAJOR EDITING READ AT OWN RISK!!! *Was called The She-wolf That Didn't Know* I hear this heart stopping... 更多

The Wolfpack
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Apologize
Apologize

Chapter 6

705 24 2
由 Pakrat

Chapter 6

Spared

Thank you Nataha_Rosee for supporting The Wolf Discovered!!!

******

I wake up as we are pulling into a gas station with a fast food joint next to it. The whole thing was surrounded by a forest, it almost looked like a little dip. Just enough room for the buildings and the parking lot.

"Damn it! That's not fair!" Matthew exclaims.

"Hey you made a bet with me, so now you need to own up to it. Hand over the cash." Demanded Clark.

"Hm let me guess, Sheldon was pulling into a gas station soon, he said to wake me. But Clark said that I would wake up on my own, now I'm guessing Matthew, you didn't believe her, so you made a bet. And now you lost." I guessed.

I noticed there was a few giggles coming from Lily, Zoe, and even Sheldon. As the car came to a stop I yanked open my door and hopped out, leaving it opened for the others. We all stretched our legs, even Sheldon. As we entered the fast food place I headed to the bathroom, Lily followed along with Clark. As the three of us entered the bathroom, we saw that there was only two stalls. Lily made a mad dash for one of them, leaving me and Clark.

We both ran for the second stall, only to realize that the door was locked and someone was in there already.

"This stall is taken," said a sweet elderly voice.

"Oh sorry," We said at the same time.

Well shit, now when the old lady comes out she'll think we're teenage thugs. Great. And I think I heard a few giggles coming from Lily's stall. Oh, sure laugh it up, just because it not happening to you, doesn't mean you can laugh! Rude ass person.

When the old lady came out of the stall she looked at us, but we were not excepting what was coming out of her mouth. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry for talking so long girls, this one of the only bathrooms for a while on this road. And to hold up young ladies when they're on their periods, especially if they're heavy and you're cramping. I only feel bad for you, and guilty." Ranted the old lady.

"Oh no its fine. No need to feel guilty." I told her, trying not to add karma to my plate, and burst out laughing at the same time. A hard job I know.

The old lady nods her head, washes her hands then leaves as Lily comes out of the stall. As soon as the door closes we all burst out laughing, by the end of it we were all close to tears. We stay in there long after me and Clark are done, we just couldn't walk out of the bathroom drunk like, and the way we were laughing. It would take a while. Especially Clarks interpretation of the whole thing, hunched back, old voice, faking wobbling, squinted eyes, and pretending not to hear anything.

Zoe comes into the bathroom during one of Clarks little scene. Me and Lily are laughing so hard, but she gives us the 'oh god what have I just witnessed' look. Which than causes us to laugh about the stupidity of Clark. So after a minute or so Lily explains, and by the end of it Zoe is laughing too. We all leave the small bathroom not being able to walk in a straight line, and grinning like idiots, and giggling like drunks, the guys give us 'the hell' look. Doesn't help.

After that was over with, we all ordered. I had the chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce, and chili cheese fries with a large ice tea no ice. Ymm and ya know, it's a lot of work sleeping in a car all day. Cut me some slack! After the last order was filled, we all headed outside to enjoy the October air and have room for our legs.

I grab my food and sat over by the forests edge, listening to the forest sounds. I was sitting towards the back of the building. I saw a german shepherd puppy looking for food by the dumpster. I watch as the puppy sniffed and looked around. Careful I get up and made my way over to the puppy. I made kissy noise's, while holding out a piece of chicken towards the puppy. The puppy turns its head, and looked at me with caution. I sat down about a meter from the puppy, still holding the piece of chicken towards it.

Slowly the puppy made its way to me, still with caution. It sniffed the chicken and its stomach growled. I opened my hand while the chicken was in the palm of my hand. The puppy ate the food hungrily, looking for more. I gave it another, and it ate the other piece within seconds.

I take my hand and petted its head. Slowly I moved both hands over the puppy's small body. There wasn't any cuts it looked like, or broken bones, so that's good at least. Just need's food and love. I started to scratch its side, and it flipped over and onto its back. Well now I know its a girl. I shared the rest of my food with the puppy.

"Sky you back here? We're leaving soon." Lily announced as she rounded the corner.

When she saw the puppy her body stiffened. She looked scared almost. "Where did you get that dog?" Her voice was tight, and wavered at the end.

"I found her by the dumpster looking for food, she doesn't have any cuts or broken bones. She's just hungry and needs love." I tell her.

Lily looked frightened still. I stop petting the pup, stood up and walked over to her.

"Hey what's wrong, and if you say nothing I know that's bullshit." My voice was caring, but firm as I said it.

"Its just that I had a dog, and one day after I-I came home from a sleep over. He went crazy, barking and growling at me. He tried to attack me. We had to give him to my Auntie Lore. After that he was fine. And every time I visited her, he would go crazy again. Its been like that with a lot of dogs, I've know since I was little." Lily explained to me while a few tears fell down her cheeks.

I pulled her into a hug, while she sobbed into my shoulder. She cried for a good three minutes before calming down enough. The pup was sitting on her feet by the end of it, looking up at her with worry in her eyes. I picked up the pup and Lily scratched her head.

"I understand how that would be hard on you, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. But this pup isn't like your other dog, or dogs." I say while she's licking her face so its free of tears.

Lily laughed and smiled. I cleaned up my garbage, and we headed to the car with the pup in tow.

"Really think Merick is gonna go for that?" Sheldon asked me.

"Don't know, but we can't leave her here." I said with no room for argument in my voice.

We all climb into the car, everyone's attention on the dog. About ten minutes after the car was on the road I fell asleep.

I was in a meadow, surrounding the meadow was a forest. The sunlight streaming down on my face, it felt nice. I look across from me to see a wolf, with fur the colour of a dark grey, with black paws, the tips of the tail is black, and the face has some black around it. The wolf transforms into a mirror refection of me.

"Child, I get that you have questions, and that you don't understand. But you need to find the willpower to wake up from this state. Child our lives depend on it. Find the power, to wake up! You have to!" It was my mouth moving but not my voice, it held more knowledge and experience than mine. It held a different tone. "Child I'm begging you wake up!" The voice coming from my body told me.

I nodded mu head and told myself over and over that this a dream, that I need to wake up.

Barking, why is there barking? The dog! I peel open my eyes, only to see that the car is upside down. I'm laying in the roof of the car. I look around, but it seems everyone is still in there seats but me and Sheldon. Sheldon wasn't even in the car. I am on the floor in an crumpled mess of body parts, while everyone hangs from their seats. I notice that the front window in gone, and there is glass everywhere. I crawl to the glove department in the front, and look for something sharp. I find an exacto knife and take it to start cutting my friends free. First was Chole because she was in the front.

Grrrr, why is it so hard to cut through these damned things! Finally I was able to cut Zoe out, her body crumpled froward. I caught her before she hit the ground.

I half dragging half caring her out of the car, through an open door, I take her a little bit away from the car. I go to Clark next, who looks pretty beaten up. Blood is almost fully covering her face, and her clothes. I cut her free, and take her where I put next to Zoe, and Chole. The pup was there that time, I told her to stay with them. She did.

Next was Matthew, then Lily. Matthew was easier to get free, though to get him out of the car, not as easy. I was dragged him by under the armpits, a couple of times my gripped slipped and his body fell. But I got him there eventually. Lily was much easier to get free, by that time I was a pro. She was also probably the lightest out of all of them. I put her beside Mat. I go back to the car and drag Sheldon out.

I go back and grab my phone to call 911, then I grab Clarks phone to call Merick.

"911 whats the emergency ?" The person asked.

"Uhh there was an car accident I don't know where, but I'm the only person that's awake out of all of them. And Clark looks pretty bad, she is covered in blood." I said very calmly.

"Ma'am, do you know where you are?" 911 person said.

"No."

"Ma'am where are you're friends now?" The person asks.

"Oh I dragged them out of the car." I replied "And I have to call someone else using a different phone, I'll put you on speaker."

I put one phone on speaker, and dialed Mericks number on the other.

"Hello?" Merick asked as if he doesn't have caller ID.

"Merick hey, I need you not to freak out and listen. Our car got in an car accident, and I'm the only one wake right now. Clarks face is pretty much covered in blood, she looks to be the worst out of all of us. And I can' find Sheldon." I rambled. There was silence. Then there was a loud crashing noise in the background.

"Where are you?" Merick demanded angry, also with concern.

"I don't know, I was asleep when this all happened." My voice became quieter at the end. "But we left the gas station around 2 if that helps." I say trying to be helpful.

"It does we'll be there as soon as possible. I'll stay on the phone until we get there." Merick told me.

I hear barking. I looked around for the pup, but couldn't find her. I put the phones down and, walked around to see if I could locate the barking. I looked down the ditch to see Sheldon's body, and the pup running around going crazy.

I run down the steep ditch side, only to end up sliding down it. I get to Sheldon's body only to see how pale he is, and how he's covered in blood. I grab him by his armpits and drag him up to the road. I trip a couple of times, but I don't give up I run back to the car to get a first aid kit. Only I can't find it, so not wanting to waste time I run back to Sheldon without it.

When I kneel down by his side only to see that he's not breathing. I do CPR, around the sixth time he started to breath, and has a strong heart beat. I take his shirt and apply pressure to his wound on his stomach.

I start to panic. Sheldon will die, along with Clark, and the others, if they don't get help so. I start to scream at the top of my lungs for someone, anyone, anything. But where in the middle of no where, no one is going to hear me. And they will die, and it will be my fault.

I start to take deep breaths in through my nose to try and calm down. It doesn't help when I smell gasoline. Shit. I run back to the car and see the gas tank has been punctured, and see the gas slowly move toward the engine, the engine that has a small fire already lit. I get up and start moving the unconscious body's further away. I was moving Clark, the last one the further awa-

BOOM. CRACK. BOOM.

Heat hit my body like a slap to the face. I was thrown back, by the force. The world was a blur, a silent blur. I take in raspy breaths as pain spreads across my back. I move my head but I felt a wave of pain and dizziness. I could not hear anything. I opened my eyes, and colours started to stay in their right places. My hearing was coming, I could hear a shout, or a bark every now and then. I tried to rolled onto my side, but ended up moaning in pain. The pain. God it hurt, pain was everywhere. I couldn't breath, couldn't think, couldn't do anything without the reminder of the pain.

I felt something wet lick my face, I turned my head to see the puppy by my head. Barking and jumping, just going crazy. I tried to move my arm, but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that the bone in my arm was sticking out. I hear one of her loud barks in my ear, though it wasn't as loud as it should of been. But I was just glade that I could fully hear again.

I feel strong arms go under me, I turn my head to see who was holding. A guy with blond hair that's light and has natural dark streaks. His eye's are a bright blue and have so much depth, they almost look like contacts. He tries to say something, but I don't hear it. All I see is his lips move, but no words come. I hear any sound. Well there goes my hearing again. The mysterious dude turns his head, and Merick appears in my line of sight.

My eyes feel heavy, so heavy. I close my eyes for one second.

I open my eyes to see that I'm not in the ditch but on the road, and I can actually hear. Shit, how long have I been out for?

"What's your name?" The mysterious guy asked. As I'm still in his arms. His voice was deep, and sexy. Oh so sexy. Wait, how did I not realize that a hot guy has his arms around me?

I feel a buzzing in my head. It was loud, and won't stop. It almost reminds of when a radio isn't tuned properly, and all you get is static. That's what it feels like right now. "Why do you want my name?" I asked in voice barley above a whisper when my head cleared. My throat felt so dry at that moment. Mystery guy just laughs, OH MY GOD his laugh was the most sexiest thing you could ever hear.

"I want to know your name, because you hit your head really hard. I need to make sure you know who you are. And I also think your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. And I wouldn't want you to forget me." He said as if it was the most well known thing in the world.

"Skyler Price, but everyone calls me Sky. What's your's?" I asked, he called me beautiful. Hehe. Oh god whats happening to me? I have never felt this way about a strange guy that i just meet, so why was I reacting so strongly now?

"Ashton Jameson, but everyone calls me Ash." Ash said with a smirk frimly in place. Cocky much.

Before I could reply with a comment, an middle aged lady walked up to where Ash held me. "Hello Skyler dear, I'm here to reset your arm, and put the bone back into your arm." The lady told me.

I nodded my head.

"Now fair warning, this will be extremely painful." The lady told me while looking into my eyes.

Again, I nodded my head, what else could I do, say no and have a messed up arm for the rest of my life. No thanks.

"Now Ash, if you could lay her down, please, then hold down her shoulders." The woman instructed Ash.

Ash put me down very gently, then went to my other side. He then put his hands on my shoulders to hold me down. The women counted to three, I look into Ash's amazing blue eyes at three. I screamed out in pain, It was the worst thing I've ever felt, times by ten. I was crying by that point. I tried to scream again, but nothing came out. Just a soundless scream. The lady kept on moving my arm in positions that hurt like hell. What felt like hours, but could of only been minutes. It was finally over. I looked into Ash's face, concern was plainly shown. Well now I know never to break a bone, badly enough that it's sticking out again, because that shit hurts.

Ash picked me up and carried me bridal style to a car, he opened the door climes in and sits down with me in his lap. Someone came and gave me some drugs for the pain. I took them and soon after my eyes felt heavy with sleep. I was sleeping in Ash's strong arms. Knowing I was safe and nothing could hurt me.

******

Vote!!! Comment!!! Read!!!

Pakrat out!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
4.4K 150 23
I've been running since I was 16. I'm 20 now. there's a price on my head, there's no one I can trust but myself. I'm a rouge, and I travel alone...
5.7K 325 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
657K 30.6K 79
Psychiatrist Diana Carter wakes up in the middle of a forest badly hurt and with no recollection of how she got there. Paralyzed, she tries to call f...