Petrick and Trohley

By JadaMorrell

It is a Petrick Trohley story and I hope whoever knows the Fall Out Boy ships enjoy my story, leave comments... More

Best thing about Friends
Soon to Come
Babies first then we'll talk
Family Time
1st Birthday

Let's Be more than Friends

1.1K 17 6
By JadaMorrell

This is my first fanfic so I would appreciate if you guys would let me know how it is!!

Patrick's POV

So today I was going to go hang out but Joe texted me saying, "Andy is sick so I am going to go over to his place and take care of him." I texted him back saying ok I will tell Pete, I texted Pete and told him and I asked if he wanted me to come over to go swimming. Pete texted me back saying, "Yea, that would be great I need some company." So I got my bathing suit and walked over to his house. I walked in and Pete was in the kitchen by the door waiting and he screamed, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" I ran after him and jumped over him into the pool and got in first and started to tease him. Pete made a pouty face at me and I sated see I am sorry Pete, we swam around and splashed each other like five year olds, Pete said he had to go to the bathroom. I got up into the tube and just floated around the pool until Pete came and jumped right on top of me and flipped us both into the water. I made a pouty face and Pete started to smile which made me smile, Pete was just so cute and I couldn't be upset with his cute face.

Pete's POV

Aww Patrick is so cute when he is upset with his bottom lip out. I started to think awhile ago how much I really liked Patrick, he is a little angel. We both got out of the pool and went to go get some food. While we were eating dinner we always listen to our old Fall Out Boy albums, and we would dance around like fools. I texted Joe to see how Andy was and Joe said, "Yea he is feeling a lot better." I asked him if him and Andy would like to go get some ice cream, "Yea, sure that would be great." Joe texted me back. I told Patrick to get ready to go and we met the guys at 7:00 when we went there, there was a fan who had tried to block Andy from kissing Joe, and Joe punched her in the face and she ran crying. I was texting Andy about Patrick and how he had been feeling about him and Andy was so happy that I felt that way about Patrick. Now they just had to figure out how Patrick felt about Pete.

Andy's POV

I am so happy Pete is feeling this way about Patrick, I knew that one of them would come to me saying they had feelings for one another. I told Pete that I was going to ask Patrick if he liked Pete more than a friend, I told Joe and then him and Pete went to the bathroom. I talked to Patrick, So Patrick how do u feel about Pete? " I want to be more than friends with him, he is just so cute!" Awww Patrick that is adorable, well Pete wants to be more than friends with you too. "Really, I am so happy that he wants to!!" Patrick yelled. Pete and Joe got back and Patrick couldn't stop smiling and blushing, so I elbowed Patrick and asked him if he anything to say and he just blurted it out, " Pete I wish we could be more than friends!" Pete leaned over the table and kissed Patrick .

Pete's POV

I can't believe Patrick wants to be more than friends, I clearly stated it by kissing him. We decided to go back to my place and watch a scary movie, I knew it was a great idea. Patrick knew my house like the back of his hand, he went into my kitchen and started to make popcorn, I went upstairs to go get us some blankets, when I came back down Patrick was still in the kitchen so I hopped up on the couch. Then Patrick came in and sat next to me, we put I. The Conjuring and he jumped a little until this one part he hid his face into my chest. After that I threw the blanket over us and Patrick cuddle even more into me.

Patrick's POV

When I woke up I was cuddled into Pete's chest, I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up. But, I had too and I went into the kitchen and started breakfast. I got the table set and poured the orange juice, started the pancakes when Pete came in I was finished with them. Good morning cutie. "Morning my little angel!" Pete said with a smile. I am so happy that Pete and I are together! Hey Pete, don't we have to be on the plane later today? "Yea we have the concert in Florida tomorrow." I am going to go text the guys and see if they are ready and want to do something before we leave tonight. Andy said, "I am with Joe and we are finishing packing and then how about we go bowling." I asked Pete if he wanted to do that he said, "sure," I told Andy that we would meet them at 12:00.

Andy's POV

Joe and I are going to go bowling with the guys and then we are going to get on the plane to go to Florida for the concert tomorrow. We met up with the guys and bowled for two hours, it was fun to do something before we left. I slept on Joe most of the ride and cuddled with him, Patrick and Pete made the song list for the show and then Patrick was cuddled into Pete. Oh, how I love that they were dating, they were so cute for each other and I loved them both. Everyone on the plane ended up falling asleep for the rest of the ride. When we got there, we had the concert in the morning. The guys got on the bus and we choose our spots that we wanted to sleep in but, we shared bunks. We had a meet and greet in the afternoon, and then the concert.

Joe's POV

I am so happy that Pete and Patrick are dating it makes me so happy that they are happy. Andy snuggled into my chest this morning and we just laid there awake, we didn't know if Patrick and Pete were doing the same until Pete came out with Patrick following behind then Andy and I got up. I lived Andy so much he was just a little angel, he was just so delicate and I had to make sure that no one can break him. We had to be at the meet and greet in 2 hours so we all went out to breakfast and then went to the meet and greet.

Pete's POV

I woke up and got dressed so did The other guys, Patrick put on his glasses and fedora and that is when I thought he was the cutest. I went over and kissed him on the cheek and he just hugged me, pretty tight. We got out of the bus and got stuff to eat, we got to the stadium sat down at our table and the fan flooded in, there was a lot of fan it was great to see all the faces and see how much people cared about us. A fan tackled Andy and then security took her away, Joe elbowed him under the table and asked if he was ok. When the meet and greet was over we had to go get dressed, Patrick went to go get his jacket and ski mask and Andy just need to go get his ski mask and Joe and I needed our jackets and ski masks. Then we ran to the stage did our hand shake and preformed.

Andy's POV

The show went great I didn't have a shirt on underneath my sweatshirt and when I took it off everyone started to scream, it felt great to be cheered for, I was always able to put a smile on the fans faces. We played a lot of songs from save rock and roll and we played some old albums, by the time we got back to the bus we were all sweaty and we needed up taking showers then going to bed, Pete had Patrick cuddling into him and his face buried into his chest and I was cuddling with Joe with my face hiding in his neck. When I got up everyone was asleep, I got up got some water and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and then Patrick came out with his hair all messy and sat on the couch next to me. Him and I talked for a while and then Joe and Pete came out, Joe pick me up put me in his lap. Pete picked Patrick up too and put him in his lap too.

Patrick's POV

I love cuddling with Pete it makes me feel so safe, like no one is able to hurt me. When we have I have to get up I am sad because I just want to lay in his arms all day everyday,he is what keeps me going everyday. We headed back home later that afternoon, I just laid on Pete most of the ride which was really nice since I didn't have to move. When we finally got back home Pete came to my house but, we had to go to Pete's first so we could get him some cloths. When we got back to my house it was time to eat so I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and we put in my favorite movie Ghostbusters, and ate our Pizza.

Joe's POV

Andy and I spent the night cuddling at his place, I loved this man he was so adorable and made me happy. Andy always put his face into my neck, it always tickled sometimes. We were both happy in our life because we had each other but, we still had our arguments with each other and that didn't change anything between us. I texted Pete to see if him and Patrick would want to go to the beach, Pete said, "sure, I will wake up Patrick and we will meet you there at 11:30 am." I told him okay it was 10:00 am so Andy and I got ready and met them, at the beach. Patrick,Andy, and I went to go play in the water, and Pete stayed up on the beach for a little while to tan. Pete got up walked away and went around so he could scare Patrick and he swam under water and grabbed Patrick's legs. Patrick screamed and Pete came up and started to giggle, but Patrick just stuck out his bottoms lip and Pete went over and kissed him.

Pete's POV

I loved when Patrick stuck out his bottom lip he was so adorable, I would sometimes tease him about, it and he would just start smiling. This man was just a little angel, he and I would rarely fight with each other so that was a good thing about our relationship. Later that day I texted Andy and Joe and reminded them that we had a concert in two days and we had to be on the bus tomorrow morning. I made sure that Patrick had his stuff and he made sure I had mine. We met the guys at the tour bus at 8:30 we were going to go play in LA and Patrick and I decided to choose the songs, 1.sugar we're going down, 2.the gold standard album and 3. we played the save rock 'n roll album. We had Panic! At the Disco do the opening show, and plus we needed Brendon for "20 dollar nose bleed." We all just sat on the couch I was in Pete's lap and Andy was in Joe's lap, I texted Brendon to make sure they got onto their bus so we would not have to worry about anything. After ten minutes Patrick was past out in my arms he looked so peace full. I carried him back to our room and I put him in the bed and went back out, the guys and I started to play Xbox and then we got bored and I went to bed with Patrick.

Andy's POV

I loved cuddling with Joe, he was taller than me and I was only a few inches but it made it easier to cuddle. I fell asleep in his arms and he carried me to bunk, when I woke up Joe was gone so I grabbed a blanket and went to the main part off the bus where Joe laid sleeping I crawled into his lap and buried my head in his chest, and fell back asleep. Patrick and Pete came out ten minutes, they were all dressed and Patrick had to wake is up so we could get ready for the concert, Patrick lightly tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped and woke Joe up too. I looked at him said sorry babe, "It's ok I was going to get up soon." Joe said while rubbing his eyes. I went and hoped in the shower then got out and got dressed, it was about ten and we were about a half hour away so we planned when we got there to get some breakfast, by the time we got to the stage it was 11:30 they showed us how it would go first Panic! and the Fall Out Boy.

Patrick's POV

I was excited for this show it seemed to mean a lot to me, every show did because I got to see all my fans. After Panic! played we played sugar we're going down, then we played a few songs from the gold standard album and when we got to 20 nose bleed Brendon came on stage and started to sing with us, after that we sang our whole save rock 'n roll, that concert was the best. When we got back to the your bus we figured out a place we could go to eat dinner and we decided a Hibatchi place, it was cool and then after that we met up with Brendon and Dallon aslo we met up with Tyler and Josh. Our night was the best it had been in a long time.

Joe's POV

Last night was great with all the guys I missed all the times when we hung out as kids, but not everything can be the same as it was as we were kids, we all had things since we all have our bands.

I had went to bed that nigh so tired and I realized I have not really talked to Andy that much so last night we caught up on everything I was so happy cause I finally knew everything that was going on with my man, I loved Andy so much he was so cute and would do the cutest things to make me feel better. The guys always liked seeing me happy so they would not have to always worry about me, usually when I get upset I drink my emotions away. But, Andy was the one who hated it the most when I did that because he didn't like seeing me depressed, well I don't see anyone not hate to see their mate depressed, even I get upset when Andy gets upset. Andy usually just stares at the ground emotionless and listens to music, it alway made me worry. When he went to bed I would just study his body motion cause I can tell when something is bothering him.

Pete's POV

After the night with guys I woke up the next morning with Patrick looking at me and when I opened my eyes his face light up with joy, "Good Morning baby." Patrick said, I said Good Morning my little angel. We both smiled and I kissed him am got up to take a shower, after I took a shower Patrick hopped in, when he got out he came and climbed into my lap. We had a show tonight and we were going to see Gerard (Way) we haven't seen him in so long and we decided to meet up with him cause he lived close to were we were going to play. The show started at 8:00 and we were 10 minutes away from the arena and when we got there we had rehearsal, it was cool to watch Brendon and Dallon up on the stage performing then we were up. It was fun to be up there and feel all the lights, when we finished we heard clapping by the side of the stage and Gerard stepped out of the darkness. We all ran up to him and hugged him,so tight he could breath we are like a big family we all loved each other so much.

Andy's POV

After Panic! finished we had to go on

"Show Time!" Our body guard shouted, we all ran out with or ski masks on. We started with The Phoenix to get the crowd pumped, then we played some old songs and finished with The Save rock 'n roll album, after that show we went and got food went back to the tour bus and hung out with Gerard for awhile then, when he left we all went to bed. I ended up cuddling with Joe, I finally felt good cause he kept me safe as warm. I woke up that morning really early and I just looked at Joe and smiled he looked so cute when he was sleeping, then I went back to sleep since it was 7:30 and I was still tired from last night. The next time I woke up was 10:30 I opened my eyes and Joe was just about to get up and I said where u going? "Oh sorry, babe I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just going to go get something to eat." I hopped up onto Joe's back and he gave me a piggy back ride out to the couch. Patrick and Pete were still asleep, but got up 10 minutes later, with Pete carrying Patrick in his arms still asleep. Pete sat down with Patrick laying on his chest, Joe and I both said, "Aww he looks so cute!" Pete asked for a blanket to cover Patrick with so I got up and handed him one and he covered Patrick.

Patrick's POV

When I woke up I was out in the living room, onto of Pete curl up on top of his chest. I looked up at him and he looked down and smiled, "good morning cutie!" Pete said with a little smile on his face. I just smiled and kissed him, Andy and Joe both said, "Aww." We all laughed, I got up and got a bottle of water and crawled back under the blanket with Pete. God I loved this man we may have our fights but we always make up after them because our friendship is just so strong, neither of us would survive without each other. It was like we were always meant to be together. I loved Pete the same way Andy loved Joe. The tour went by fast we were going home tomorrow. When we got home Pete and I were so tired so all we did was go to my house and we were asleep until 11:30 and that was kind of late. Both Pete and I needed to take a shower cause we smelt like sweat from our last concert the other night.

Pete's POV

I texted Andy and asked him if he thinks I should propose to Patrick, Andy texted me back, "YES!!" I sent back ok I am going to do it tonight and calm down, I will call u guys over after I propose to him," "ok" Andy texted back. Luckily I knew what size ring Patrick needed, so that night I cooked a big dinner and escorted him and everything and Patrick was like, " So what's all this about?" I said, "you'll find out later." We had finished dinner and I had Patrick's ring in my pocket and had him stand up, I got down on or. Knee and said, " Patrick Stump will you do the honor in marrying me?" Patrick's face lite up with joy, " Of course I will!" he shouted. I jumped up and kissed him, Joe and Andy brought a cake over and we had a small party. When it was over Patrick and I went up stairs, we had the best sex we had ever had, we kind of got the sheets all dirty. When I woke up the next morning, Patrick was out of bed and I went I to the bathroom and he was in the shower and I didn't notice until he shrieked when I was washing me hands, the water got freezing. Sorry sweetie, " It's ok, but I will get revenge." I just laughed and went down stairs and started breakfast. Patrick came down and I didn't notice as I was cooking pancakes and he took the sprayer out of the sink and sprayed me with cold water. I screamed cause it scared the shit out of me. That's it your dead little stump, I turned off everything and chased him to my house he hid in the back yard next to the pool I went up right behind him and picked him up and threw him in the pool. Patrick looked up at me with a frown I bent down and tried to kiss him, and he grabbed me shirt and pulled me in. I started to laugh and said I guess I shouldn't have try to kiss you."Nope not then, but now." Patrick said and pulled me in for a kissed and we just say in the pool kissing for five minutes. Andy and Joe walked out and asked "What the hell are u guys doing?"

Andy's POV

Joe and I walked outside to see Pete and Patrick kissing in the pool. We both screamed what are u guys doing and Pete was like, " We're kissing." "Smartass, I said, I mean why were you two chasing each other? Pete explained that he ran the water when Patrick was in the shower and then Patrick sprayed him with the sink hose and then, Patrick ran to Pete's and Pete threw him into the pool and Patrick frowned and Pete went in for a kiss and Patrick pull me in and then we kissed for like five minutes after. "We saw that for sure." Joe said laughing.

Patrick's POV

I am so happy that Pete proposed to me the other night, the man I loved wit all my heart I get to be with him forever. When we both went to bed I felt like I loved Pete even more. We planned to have next week at my parents place. I got up really early and went downstairs to cook a huge breakfast, I was almost finished and then Pete started to walk downstairs. So, I ran out of the kitchen and told him to go get Andy and Joe, I wanted to call them but I will just let Pete go get them so I can finish everything. When they got back I was smiling in the kitchen, I welcomed them in and they were all surprised that I made all the food. We all shared laughs and enjoyed the breakfast, after we finished cleaning they asked what this was for? I told them it was the day we had become friends. I love you guys so much, you have all been there for me for everything.

Joe's POV

I was so happy that Patrick cooked us all a breakfast it was the best! This day, was the day we all met each other and became friends. I was glad to become friends because we are all there for each other and if we weren't friends we would not have became Fall Out Boy. Which I think was the best idea we ever had, I loved these guys but I especially loved Andy he was just so cute. We ended up dating and Pete and Patrick ended up going out too, when Andy and I found out we were so happy for both of them.There was a town carnival today so we decided to go to it, we spent the whole day there and I won Andy a huge teddy bear and Pete won Patrick a huge panda stuffed animal. When we got back to Patrick's we plopped on the couch and Patrick ordered a pizza.We ate the pizza and watched a scary movie, when we finished it Andy was asleep in my arms, I told the guys goodnight and carried Andy out to the car without waking him up surprisingly, I drove to the house and carried him up to the bed and then climbed into bed with him and pulled him close to my chest.

Pete's POV

When I woke up Patrick was cuddling into me, I picked him up without disturbing him and carried him up to our room. I can back down into our living room and cleaned up the mess we all made yesterday and started to make some coffee and breakfast. I heard Patrick coming down the stairs so I set the table and saw him smiling at me and said, "Good Morning My Panda." I just smiled and said "Good Morning Angel." I kissed him and then we ate. We talked while we ate and after we were done we went and sat on the couch and watched the news to see how the weather was going to be. It was going to be sunny so we decided to go and meet up with the guys and go to the zoo. We saw so cute animals and we saw llamas and one spit on Joe and we kept teasing him, we had a great day with each other. We all went back to our houses and went to bed it was like 10:30 when we got back since we went to a movie and dinner. I texted Andy and asked if he knew what kind out animal Patrick loved, and he texted me back, "Patrick loves Puppies!" I texted him back thanks, our anniversary was coming up and I needed to figure out what animal Patrick loved. The next morning I had Patrick go over Joe and Andy's place so I could go get Patrick his present. I went to a store and got him a Panda and asked them to deliver it at 9:00am tomorrow, when I got back Patrick must have saw me because he came running out of the guys house and jumped up on me his face in my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. I thought he was so cute and I was like, "Someone clearly missed me." Patrick smiled and said, "Well of course I did!"

Patrick's POV

The next morning I got up and got in the shower leaving Pete in the bed it was about 10 minutes til' 8:00, when I got out of the bath room it was like 8:30 and Pete was up and out of bed. I went down stairs and there he was standing in the kitchen holding a bouquet of flowers, I thought he was so cute. We ate breakfast and it was 5 minutes til' 9:00, we cleaned up and then after we finished the door bell rang. Pete and I walked over and he opened the door and there was a Puppy sitting on the door step. I looked at Pete in shock and he just said, "It's yours baby grab him and bring him in the house." I picked the little guy up and he was so cute I was in love with it and I loved Pete even more. I held the puppy in my arms up by my face and he was attacking me with kisses, I say on the couch and put her in my lap and kissed Pete. I thanked him so much, I gave him the puppy and went to go get his present from the place I kept it. When I got back Pete was asleep with the puppy in his lap, I walked over and moved the puppy and put the Panda I got him in his lap as it was heavier so he woke up. I told him to look down and he just engulfed me in a huge hug, I knew he would love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.8K 31
Pete is your typical "bad boy" in college, but one day, Patrick comes along. Much to Pete's surprise, his world is turned upside down. Pete reacts qu...
512K 21.8K 200
What else can I say? Fourth book for our four favorite boys.
1.4M 55.5K 200
A collection of Fall Out Boy Imagines
1.3K 55 14
**A Peterick FanFiction also a bit of Jondy** Patrick Stump a good boy, falls for bad boy Pete Wentz (he's even in a band!). Patrick feels like he wi...