flower boy; yoonmin (discont...

נכתב על ידי GCFMIIN

❝Are you sure you don't want to buy fertilizer?❞ In which Yoongi purchases plants in order to catch a glimps... עוד

intro

90 10 6
נכתב על ידי GCFMIIN

☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚

Yoongi lays on the couch, blanket half sprawled across his lower body as he types away at his phone furiously. He's spent at least twenty minutes of his Sunday afternoon trying to think of a good way to start off his conversation with Jimin.

The whole ordeal has him feeling like a giddy high-school girl and he really wishes he would just pull himself together already. 'Hey! it's Yoongi!|' Too formal. Delete. 'Hello Jimin|' Jesus, no. Too serious. Delete.

After a few more rejected text, he finally mutters a small 'fuck it' before hitting send.

Yoon:
hey

One simple word and it took him more than two hours to type.

Unbelievable.

He sighs and chucks his phone onto the floor effortlessly, not expecting a reply for a while. Jimin was probably busy, and responding to Yoongi doesn't seem like too high of a priority. Much to his surprise (and delight), a small ding goes off only mere seconds after his phone hits the ground.

The screen lights up and Yoongi probably bruises his shoulder as he tumbles off of the couch, rolling onto his stomach to check the message.

Jiminie:
Hi Yoongi (*≧▽≦)

His heart stutters at the other, although if it was anyone else, he would have just cringed at the use of emoji's but, since it was Jimin he found it absolutely adorable. Yoongi's fingers move to tap the keyboard, but Jimin sends another text before he gets a chance.

Jiminie:
Finally taking up my offer about those plants?

Yoon:
Yfjzyes

Jiminie:
??
Jiminie:
Are you okay??

Yoon:
I dropped my phone

Jiminie:
oh did i scare you?

Yoon:
no it just slipped
Yoon:
But yeah, the plants

Jiminie:
When do you want me to come over?
Jiminie:
I'm free right now so

Yoon:
That sounds good
Yoon:
hour from now?

Jiminie:
okok someone is eager haha

Yoon:
uh

Jiminie:
Sorry, too much?

Yoon:
no it's fine see you then

Jiminie:
Okie, see you soon

Yoon:
yeah
[read 12:54]

Yoongi finds himself clutching the fabric over the left side of his chest, closing his eyes as he tries to calm his fast beating heart, "Why am I acting like this?" He asks no one in particular but, clearly Seokjin doesn't understand that it's a rhetorical question,

"Because you're in looooove." The eldest teases, his voice echoing from the kitchen as he continues to chop up vegetables.

A harsh huff leaves Yoongi's lips, a clear indication that the comment said was not appreciated. But Seokjin pays no mind to it. Instead, he continues to tease and poke fun at the confused boy until he's chased out of the kitchen by the very short and angry midget.

Jimin fixes the sleeves of his flannel before grasping the tall, glass bottle resting on his dresser. Just two spritz of perfume would be enough, and yes, he prefers resembling the scent of a freshly baked lemon pastry rather than whatever else cologne has to offer. "ferocious oceans" what kind of name is that? what would that even smell like? Jimin shakes his head before rubbing his wrists together, gently patting down his neck, just to make sure the scent is evenly distributed.

Is it normal to meet up with your customers outside of store hours? 'Probably not.' He thinks to himself, biting down on his lip to ease his anxiousness. If Tae found out about this event, he would never hear the end of it. God, Jimin could already feel a headache.

He glances back one last time in the mirror, sweeping his pink hair away from his face.

"Good? Good." Jimin mutters to himself, tugging on the collar of his shirt before turning on his heels. There's still about five minutes before he needs to leave, and he spends it making sure that he has everything he needs. Keys? Yes. Phone? Yes. Wallet? Yes. Shoes? Shit. Jimin shakes his head, not believing that he almost forgot to wear shoes of all things.

Thankfully, it's not a hard decision, and he finds himself lacing up some black boots that seem to compliment his outfit well.

With everything ready, Jimin finally leaves his apartment, making his way towards the given address.

"Hope this goes well."

  ✧   

Meanwhile, Yoongi is absolutely nervous about the meetup, his leg bouncing up and down as he sits at the dining table. 

"What if he thinks our place is messy?" He inquired, staring over at his roommate who stood fixing his hair in front of a mirror.

"I think the apartment would be cleaner if you didn't keep a bunch of dead plants on your side but," Seokjin paused, turning around to gaze at Yoongi, "Rest assured, once he sees this." He gestured to his face, his hands perfectly framing the area he was highlighting, "There's no way he won't want to come back again."

It was almost impossible for Yoongi not to scoff at the comment, his eyes rolling up in annoyance, "Haha, very funny. I'm sure if he doesn't come back that will be the reason why."

And just as Seokjin was about to fire back a defensive paragraph about why his face was a true masterpiece, the doorbell rung. 

Immediately, Yoongi was scrambling to open the door, tripping as his foot was caught beneath the carpet that hadn't been properly laid down.

"Don't you dare open that d-" He had just begun, but he stopped dead in his tracks as Jimin's face was revealed, illuminated by the light above the entrance. 

"Hello, Jimmy!" Seokjin greeted, causing the male on the floor to cringe lightly.

"Oh well Jimmy is a new one, my name is Jimin though." The youngest of the bunch laughed, stepping in after the broad-shouldered male moved aside.  Just as he had set aside his shoes, Jimin caught sight of the defeated male laying on the floor.

"Yoongi? Are you alright? Why're you laying on the floor?" He questioned with a confused tone to his voice, his head slightly cocked to the side. 

"Well.." Yoongi thought, running a few ideas through his mind before flattening the ruffled part of the carpet, "Well you see, I was fixing that so that it would be safer for everyone." He stated, standing up and dusting himself off.

"Are you sure you didn't just fall?"

"... Okay, maybe that is what happened." He mumbled out his response, placing his hand behind his head as he subtly leads Jimin to his side of the apartment, "That's Jin, my roommate's, room, and behind this door would be my room." Yoongi stopped, taking in a deep breath as he stood to face Jimin.

Would the other think he was messy? Or that he had strange taste in music? Movies? Fuck, had he put away his p-

"Oh! So many plants!" Jimin exclaims, having entered into Yoongi's room as he was lost in thought.

Yoongi bit down on his bottom lip. Yes, this was it, Jimin would be repulsed by the appearance of his room and they would never speak again.

"They're so pretty! But why do you keep the dead ones?" Ah, should've listened to Seokjin.

"Those are dead?" Yoongi managed to utter out, mentally sighing at yet another stupid response.

"I mean.. They are wilted and crunchy, also a bit brown.. Oh, we have a lot of work to do."

It was going to be a long day.

  ☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚   

A/N

Yes, hi it's me, Junn, your lovely procrastinating author. I'm not sure if anyone still reads this book, and I wanted to know if anyone did, because then I would have a reason to update. I'm sorry it's been months, I'm having a bit of writers block, but I will continue this book if you guys enjoy reading it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...