7 Days To Fall In Love

By ssoulreaaper

This is a romance story. This takes place in a town near a shore in America. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Please read
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
a/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

10 3 2
By ssoulreaaper

***Dedicated to Kawaii_Neko_Chan02
Cause shes ao kind! Neko-chan, if you want to help me with any of my stories, message me! Okay now back to the story!***

Ruvel's POV
We are flying back to her house."We need to settle this before she wakes up."
Lavis nodded with agreement. Divial and Reiner on the other hand glared. Growling, i insisted, "Do i need to repeat myself???" They glared stubbornly, standung thier ground. "If your gonna be like that, may the best man win. " She started stirring. She opened her eyes and blushed. She then looked down Bloody hell. Shes gonna start freaking. But she didnt. She just wrapped her arms around me, and buried her face in my neck.

*** Sorry it was so short Angie and Kawaii Neko. If you guys would like to help with this story message me. Howl at the moon my wolfies!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 12.8K 87
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
406K 23.8K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
607K 37.4K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...