Revival from the Betrayal {Co...

By PokemonIsLife319

After being betrayed by his friends and his rivals, he left to Mount Silver to train and to prove that the tr... More

Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Ultimate Comeback
Chapter 4: A Humiliating Battle
Chapter 5: The Tournament Begins!
Chapter 6: The Clash between the two Serpents
Chapter 7: Tournament Day 2
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Match
Author Note
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Continuation
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Semi finals
Chapter 13: An unexpected evolution
Chapter 14: Championship Round and The Reveal
Chapter 15: Battle of the Legends
Chapter 16, Part 1: First Step
Chapter 16, Part 2: First Step
2nd Author note
Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters
Chapter 18: Steel vs. Legends
Chapter 19: Tremendous Power
3rd Author note: 18k views many more good news!!!
Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights
Chapter 21: Expected New Form
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: When Love Strikes
Chapter 24, Part 1: Confession
Chapter 24, Part 2: Love, Pokémon Style!
Chapter 24, Part 3: The Battle Intensifies
Chapter 25, Part 1: The Last Battle
Chapter 25, Part 2: The Devil within
Chapter 25, Part 3: Deathmatch of the Titans
Chapter 25, Part 4: Legends vs. Beasts
Chapter 25, Part 5: Awakening of the Deities
Chapter 26: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 27: Reappearance
Chapter 27, Part 2: Battle
Chapter 28: Epilogue - The Wedding
Extra: Moral lesson that the Author learned from the book

4th Author Note: New profile pic and name

6K 57 21
By PokemonIsLife319

Remember that I don't own these pictures, okay? All credits to the owner or the artist or whatever you call on that.

(I know this is really out of the topic but I would like to know your opinions on what Ash look like if he was a cute girl. So, without further ado, let's get started!)

When I saw this pictures, I was like, OH. MY. GOD. Ashley is so freaking CUTE!!!!!!😍😍😍😍 and beautiful too. I saw these pictures when I am browsing the internet and caught my attention so yeah then something come to my mind and I said, "You know what, let's change our background and profile pic, shall we?" I also would like to give credit/praise to those people or person who made this beautiful picture of Ash being a cute and gorgeous. I personally love them. Really, I really love them💕💕.

I also change my name to Ashley Ketchum because I wanted my name here in wattpad corresponds to the picture. No reason why I do that but I like it. This is still PokemonIsLife319 at your service😁.

Afterwards, when I saw these pictures again, Another idea pop up to my mind and I said, "Maybe, I should make a story where Ash is a girl and how is life will run being a girl, don't you think?" I don't know. Let me know from the comment section down below if I should make this kind of story or not? Take note that this entire note of mine will be copied on my other two stories. So if you would notice that there will be an update or notification on my other stories, this is the one. And the reason why I will do that is because that if the other readers doesn't want to read my other books, there will be an alternative so yeah. Hope you guys enjoy your day and by the way, only three days away before Christmas!! I'm so excited! Advanced Merry Christmas to all!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄👼👼👼👼👼 And I as always will see you guys, next time! Peace Out😁!

(I still really love those pictures by the way X3.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 224 23
This is an alternative timeline pokemon story . In this , Ash is betrayed by some people he called friends and was bullied by his own brother . he se...
116K 839 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
138K 1.4K 24
I do not own Pokémon and I'm using random names for Ash's Elite Four, Gym leaders, and the trainers that the Hero's and Traitors will face against ar...
59.1K 644 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...