trees

By Daddy_Duns

Joshua Dun, a 17 year old boy who went into the forest to contact the spirit (ghost) of a boy who died 127 ye... More

prolouge
1- metaphorically im a whore, and thats denial number four!
2- waging wars behind my face and above my throat
3- do you have the time to listen to me whine? no, fuck off.
4- ive got to face it, blurrys the one im not.
5- i mean, you can either be my fren, or die. no pressure.
6- dont let a vampire talk you to sleep, thats bad.
7- josh dun, the knock-off indiana jones, +a/n
8- josh dun might just be a lil bit gay
9- tyler was once a teenager, but that didnt last long.
10- i will not kiss you, cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.
11- sweet dreams, tyler joseph. you're going to wake up a new kind of monster.
12- my love for you was bulletproof but youre the one who shot me.
13-we dont deal with outsiders very well they say newcomers have a certain smell
14- im never what i like, im doublesided and i just cant hide. i kinda like it.
15- "a migraine is your brain telling you something is wrong." -t.j
16- have you heard the news that you're dead?
17- i wish that i had two faces to see which theory works.
18- sorry im just soggy from the chemo
19- give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff
20- the line between friends and benifits
21- i am not as fine as i seem. pardon?
22- dig a little deeper and its cyrstal clear.
23- i didnt name this one. oops.
24- i'll keep you my dirty little secret
25- call the doc, i must be sick.
26- i think i lost my halo
27- dont get in between someone i love and me, youll feel the heat of my calvery
28- i asked "am i alive and well or am i dreaming dead?"
29- if you dont live for something you'll die with nothing
30: the hardest part of this is leaving you.
31: would you die for me? No- would you live for me?
Epilogue

SAVE THE INTERNET

183 2 0
By Daddy_Duns

Guys I swear I will work harder on completing book #2 but PLEASE help all of us save the Internet from the FCC. You can help by following the steps in the screenshots below.

For people like me, being in a long distance relationship is very hard. And the Internet keeps me and my boyfriend of almost 19 months as close as we can be. I don't want to lose even more time of my life without him. This can literally ruin lives. So please take like 5 minutes and do this for literally everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 502 29
(completed)(Sequel out!) A story where Y/N was dragged to a concert by her 'Best friend' and ditched. Leaving her to walk home alone, with nothing to...
178 39 20
completed √ tyler joseph was a quiet kid. he was stressed out most of the time, stuck battling the little civil war going on in his head. at least on...
6.8K 1K 44
Anathema: someone or something that one vehemently dislikes, an abhorrence, abomination, accursed. Someone or something consigned to damnation or des...
26.1K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...