Malec book: Stories I've ente...

By TheBiGirl18

This is basically where I wrote all my contest stories!❤️ More

I'm bored: Part 1
I'm bored: Part 2
I'm bored: Part 3
I'm bored: Part 4
Switched Bodies! Part 1
Switched Bodies! Part 2
Switched Bodies! Part 3
2.All because of a Mistletoe...Part 2

1. All because of a mistletoe...

207 15 11
By TheBiGirl18

***
Hey guys! This is for the MalecLovely Christmas contest! This is a Malec AU! I'll give you some hints! Malec as very close friends! Coliver will appear a lot...maybe...but they will defiantly appear for a good amount of this story! If you know what that ship is...then bless you! And a mistletoe!
I hope you enjoy!

It all started with a mistletoe...

My name is Alec lightwood. I'm a student at Columbia and I love my family.  Family is everything to me. I have three younger siblings...Izzy, Jace, and Max. I'm kind of shy so I don't interact with a lot of people. Well hi and bye is all...but talking...no! I have a lot of friends though and I do somewhat talk to some of them...Three of my closest friends are Connor, Oliver who are a couple...which is my otp, and lastly...Magnus. Let's just say that my feelings toward Magnus are a little bit more than friends...Okay! Okay! A lot more then friends, but I mean....Can you blame me? Not only is he impossibly beautiful, but he's smart and funny....Oh and his fashion sense...

I remember the first time we ment...It was actually because of Izzy that we did...

Flashback...

"Hey Alec! Meet my friend Magnus. He's a new 10th grader and let me just say, his clothes...TO DIE FOR!" Izzy exclaimed as she waved someone over to us.

At first my face was straight...until the most angelic face came into view...

"Hi I'm Magnus! And you are?" The angelic voice asked me with a bright smile.

"A-Alec" I stuttured.

Magnus asked "Is it short for something?"

"Um....uh....Alex-"

Izzy jumped out of no where "ALEXANDER! It's short for Alexander."

"That's a really nice name...Alexander. It's nice to meet you Alexander...."

End of Flashback...

And ever since then I knew I just couldn't think of Magnus as friend or best friend. I wanted something more...no... I needed something more. Only one problem...I was too afraid to tell him...It was already hard for me to tell people and by people I mean Izzy.

Only Izzy knows about the crush that I have on Magnus. Oliver has been trying to get it out of me but all I say is mind your business. The only reason that Izzy knows is because she found my journal and shoved it in my face, asking me what is this! At that point I had no choice but to tell her....

But I mean he's popular and outgoing (A/N:So are you Alec!) Not to mention him having Camille as a girlfriend. My God is she lucky to have someone like Magnus...But she takes advantage of him. She can't truly see what she has...He'll probably just want to stay best friends...He could never like me...

Or so I thought...
______________________________________

"Hey....Dude? Alec! Dude are you okay?" Connor walked up to the lunch table and sat down.

"Yeah...I was just...thinking..." Alec said.

"About what?"

"Getting into a certain someone's pants." Izzy winked, sitting down.

Alec glared at her "Shut up Izzy..."

"What it's not like they don't know!" She teased out.

"Know what?" Oliver comes up behind Connor, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Alec's crush on Magnus!" Izzy said triumphantly.

Alec looked at Izzy with no emotion "You are no longer my sister..."

"Oh come on Alec! It's not like you hide it from the world! It's so obvious that you have a crush on him. I mean the way you look at him and the way you light up every time he so as much speaks....you've got it bad for him." Izzy said.

"Seriously? It is?"

"Yeah man. Of course it is! Especially when he touches your hand every time he passes something out....You got it reallllll bad!" Conor agreed with Izzy.

Alec lowered his voice"Okay....So even if I do like him, he already has a girlfriend. Best friend is the only title I'll ever have when it comes to Magnus..."

"That's where you're wrong actually.  Magnus and Camille broke up yesterday....SO MY OTP CAN FINALLLY BECOME REALITY!!!!" Oliver shouted in rejoice...

"Wait? How do you know that?" Connor asked.

Oliver started "Because I was there when it happened. Magnus and I were talking about gifts when we suddenly heard moans coming from the closest in Ms. Karma's room. When we opened it, there we saw the devil herself with Randy Mane. Randy had ran out while Magnus and Camille got into a huge argument-"

"Long story short. Camille Cheated, Magnus and Camille got into an arguement, and now my big brother finally has a chance to get with his crush!!!!!...Alec? Alec?...."

Alec couldn't pay attention to what anyone was saying. He was too busy in his thoughts.

'They broke up...they really broke up...Is there a chance for me? Is there a possibility that we can actually happen...Maybe there is...Oh wait one problem...I AFRAID TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL!'

I leaned back in my chair debating with myself which soon ended when I Izzy asked me....

"So you are going to tell him right?"

"What!? Have you met me? Izzy of course I'm not! I'm too afraid. I mean what if he rejects me? What if he laughs at my feelings?"

"Alec you know Magnus isn't like that! Stop over thinking things!" Izzy exclaimed.

"Izzy I don't over think things"

Connor cut in "Oh yes you do. Do you remember when I asked you for help about picking out a gift for Oliver and it went from talking about gifts to talking about animals."

"Well...I can't help it, okay!? That's just who I am! I over think things! I mean what if he does laugh if I tell him? I wouldn't be able to live with myself!" Alec expressed.

"Well maybe you don't have to tell him face to face." Oliver smirked.

Alec looked confused "What do you mean?"

"I mean do the mistletoe challenge!" Oliver said.

Izzy agreed again "Oh yeah...Alec you should totally do it! It would not only be romantic but it would be really nice!"

Alec held his hand up "Wait? What is the Mistletoe challenge anyway?"

Conor started "Oh it's a new thing that the school is planning on doing at the Christmas Party coming up..."

"But what is it-"

"Basically it's when you send a mistletoe to someone with a note on it saying how you feel about that person. Then you put a place you want to meet them at and if they show up that's good...but if they don't that's bad." Oliver explained.

"So what's the challenge part of it?" Alec asked.

Izzy shrugged "I guess the challenging part of it is holding in your tears if the person doesn't show up."

"Wow...That isn't sad at all..." Alec said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"It's really not as bad. You should do it!" Oliver said.

"Yeah come on Alec! This might be your only chance." Conor chimed in.

"Yeah, I say go for it hermano!" Izzy smiled.

Alec looked at his three friends who were staring down into his soul, waiting for an answer "Okay fine! I'll do it!" Alec said as they cheered.

"Yeah! Malec will rise!!!" Izzy shouted.

"Who is Malec?" Alec asked.

Izzy laughed "It's you and Magnus of course!"

Connor looked up "Speaking of Magnus..."

Alec didn't have time to turn around when he heard that angelic voice right behind him...

"Hey guys! Hello Alexander..." Magnus sat next to him.

"Hey Magnus." Alec smiled.

"Hey Magnus. Well I think we'll go now. Lunch is about to be over anyway." Izzy said dragging Conor and Oliver away.

Alec looked back at Magnus who was already smiling at him. 'Such a beautiful smile'

"Thank you. Your smile is beautiful too." Magnus winked.

'OH SHIZNIT! HE HEARD ME!...I THOUGHT OUT LOUD! Change the subject! Change the subject! Wait...did he just say my smile was beautiful?...CHANGE THE SUBJECT!' Alec thought in Panic.

"So.....I-uh...are you doing that mistletoe challenge for the Christmas party?"

"Yeah...Are you?" Magnus asked.

"Yeah. At first I wasn't going to but I was soon convinced so now I'm doing it."

"Well that's good...Wait convinced? Let me guess...Oliver, Conor, and Isabelle?"

Alec nodded "Bingo"

Magnus laughed "Haha! Of course! Izzy and Oliver convinced me to do it...At first I wasn't even thinking about it because of my relationship with Camille...But now that I'm not in one...it would be fun! And you never know...someone might be out there...you know?"

"Yeah...I know...Are you doing well with the break up?" Alec asked concerned.

"Well I can't say I'm doing well but...I'm taking one day at a time..." Magnus smiled which seemed forced to Alec. In this moment all he wanted to do was pull Magnu into a big hug...

The bell then ringed and Magnus and Alec got up.

"Bye Alexander." Magnus said. He kissed Alec on the cheek, leaving Alec in a state of shock.

As Magnus walked away, Alec felt his cheek and smiled as he wondered what it would feel like if it was on his lips as he walked to class. As he got closer and closer, he realized something...

A mistletoe is going to decide my relationship with Magnus...

***
The end!

I will post part 2 Friday! I hope you enjoyed this part though!

What do you think will happen? Let me know in the comments!

If you're also entering in the MalecLovely contest...Good luck!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 60 5
here's all the fics i will write for snf week 2021 :]
213K 3.7K 20
When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are bond to be made and sparks are bond to f...
62.6K 1K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
51.6K 748 27
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...