Street Fighter and Quiet (BWW...

By KittenWoman99

"Why are you always hiding behind your hoodie?" He pulls my hood off and laugh, "Stop please. It has nothing... More

I'm Just Quiet.
Stay Away From Me.
Favorite Diner.
Quiet New Friend.
I Promise.
She's All Grown Up.
I Finally Smiled.
I Like The Blue Dress.
Why Do I Even Drink?
Who Isn't Hungry?
Don't Be Jealous.
Call Me When You're Crying.
That's All I Wanted.
SpongeBob
Unknown Number.
I Want Your Body!
The Bigger Person.
Did You Do It?
You Just Called Me Cute.
Kiss Me?!
I'm An Ugly Crier.
I Learned A Submission Hold!
Fake Smiles.
You Wanna Come Or Stay?
Stop Being Uptight.
I feel Like A Third Wheel.
Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?
Hell Yeah!!
Make Sure I Hear You Cheer.
Our First Fight!
Timothy Cooper.
Nobody Can Replace You.
I'll Wait Patiently.
You Can't Live Without Me.
Let's Start Over.
Special Gloves.
I'm So Sorry, Hazel!
Sequel!!!

Challenge Accepted.

6.1K 320 35
By KittenWoman99

Ian POV

I can tell why Owen is undefeated, he studies his opponent right on the spot and matches with him in just minutes.

The man swings at Owen and Owen stops it with his arm and kick him behind his leg. The man falls over and Owen starts attacking him. The referee pushes Owen off the man and signal for the bell to be rung.

The announcer comes into the ring, "Your winner by knockout!! Owen Badge!!!" The crowd gets louder as Owen walks around the ring.

"Yeah!! Owen!!! You did it!!" Quiet shouts out to him, he looks at Quiet and wink. He looks at me and points at me with a smirk, I smirk back at him and he punches his fist together.

Hopefully, I can take you up on your challenge. I point back and he laughs, I turn around and head to the locker room to change into my attire.

"Looks like it's my turn to show you what I can do." I say to myself as I walk pass the people who are running up to Owen.

As I'm taking my shirt off Owen and a few people come in the locker room. Cameras are flashing everywhere, "Owen, how does it feel tonight?!"

"What is the relationship between you and Ian?!"

Owen looks at me and smile, "Did you enjoy the show?" I smirk at him and shrug my right shoulder, "It was a little different. Now I know why you're undefeated."

Quiet comes running in, she jumps into Owen's arms. "Oh My God!! You were so good!! I didn't know you could fight like that!!" Everybody else starts walking in, Lily looks at Owen and smile, "You fight way different from others. I like it, I'm going to come and see you fight every time."

Owen gives Lily a side hug and Shane gives him a fist bump. Mason wraps his arms around Owen, "Let's get to your dressing room and hurry up so we can see Ian fight next."

They all start to walk off, but I grab Quiet by her wrist. "Stay here with me." She looks at me and nods her head slowly, "I'm going to stay here with Ian for a little bit." They look at me and then at Quiet and nod their heads.

"Good luck out there, although you probably won't need it." I look at her and smile, "I'm going to take it anyway."

Camera people start coming towards us, I look at Quiet and ignore the people with their cameras. "Make sure I hear you scream my name." She pushes me lightly by my shoulder, "Of course, you better hear me."

I look at her with a serious look, "I'm sorry about la-." She holds her hand up and shakes her head, "It's not the time for that right now. It's time for you to focus on your fight." She stands up and I stand up with her, she shows me a half smile, "And plus I'm over it. I was in the wrong."

"That's not the point." Before we could talk any further, Hannah and Megan come out of nowhere.

"Ian!! I'm so glad I didn't miss you, I thought I did!" Hannah kisses me on the lips and hugs me. I look over at Quiet and see her walking out of the locker room. She looks at me as she leaves. I smile at her and wink and she waves.

"Why didn't y'all come earlier?" I ask as I look at both Hannah and Megan. They both shrug their shoulders, "The fight before mine was actually good."

Hannah scoffs and wraps her arms around my waist, "It'll be alright, I only came to see you fight anyway." I kiss her on her forehead.

"Go ahead out there, I have to get my hands wrap up." I kiss her once more on the lips and her and Megan leaves the locker room.

"Ian, you ready?!" I turn around and see Benny running up to me, "Where the hell have you been?! He holds his hands up and laughs, "I went to go see Owen right quick. Damn! I didn't know he could fight like that!" I roll my eyes and hold my hands out to him, "Don't you think it would be a good time to wrap my hands up."

He pulls out the wrap and starts wrapping my hands, "Oh and I also saw Hazel. Her and Owen are close, aren't they?" I shrug my shoulders and look up at the ceiling, "They did get close in such a short time. Let's not worry about that, I have a fight to win."

I punch my fist together and walk out as the announcer announces my name. All I can hear is the crowd yelling and shouting my name.

"Let's go, baby!! You got this!!" I look over at Hannah and smile. I climb into the ring.

"Woooo!! Ian!! Yeah!! You got this!! Can you hear me?!" I look at Quiet and smile, I wink at her and look at Owen.

I point at him and smirk, he smirks back and points back. "Let me show you how I fight!! Challenge accepted!!" I shout out to him. Owen smile and scream, "HELL YEAH!!!"

My opponent climbs into the ring and we tap fist. The referee signals for the bell to be rung.

"DING! DING!"

The first thing my opponent does is kick me. I dodge it and roundhouse kick him in the ribs.

After Fight

"Winner by a knockout!! Give up to our second undefeated fighter, Ian Cooper!!" Owen climbs into the ring and throws his arms over my shoulders, "How did you know that was a challenge?!"

Before I could answer Lily and Quiet run and jump into my arms. I catch them both with ease.

"You did so good!!" Shouts Lily.
"Ah!! Good job!!" Shouts Quiet.

Mason and Austin lightly punch me in the chest while I am still holding the girls. I put them down and we climb out of the ring and head to the locker room.

I sit down and out of nowhere Hannah runs in and sits on my lap, "You did good!! Did my cheering help?!" I kiss her on the cheek and Lily groan, "Hell no he didn't hear your annoying voice!!"

Hannah gets out of my lap and stands up to get in Lily face. "Tell me why I shouldn't punch you right now?" Lily laughs and takes a step, Austin wraps his arms around her waist and pull her away from Hannah. "Jesus Christ!! Put me in the fucking ring with this hoe!!"

Mason starts laughing and Shane just smiles and look at Lily. "Why did they let a wild animal in here anyway?" We all look towards the person who said something. Megan smirks at Lily, "But they let you in. You're lucky Austin not letting Lily go if so you would be getting your face beat in."

Megan glares at Shane and Shane smirks at her, "Now if you want to continue to talk bad about Lily we can just let her go." Megan crosses her arms and glance at Lily and looks back at a smirking Shane. She rolls her eyes, "Whatever. Ian, you did good out there."

Shane walks up to Lily to calm her down. I look at Megan and give her a small smile, "Thanks. I feel good after winning today." I look up at Owen, "You still want to go to the diner?" He nods his head, "Yes I do. Hurry up and get change."

I grab my bag and head to the bathroom. I unwrap my hands and change back to my clothes. I come out and see Hannah waiting by the bathroom door.

She puts her hand in mine and smiles up at me. "Thank you for being here for me." She laughs, "Of course, I'll come to every single one of your fights to cheer you on." I lean down and kiss her on the lips before we could go any further, Austin and Mason run up to us.

"Let's go!! Owen is ready to go eat at the diner." I let out a soft laugh and look at Hannah, "You wanna meet us there?" She nods her head and gives me one last kiss before walking off.

We head to Mason car, "How did you know I was challenging you?" I look at Owen and smile, I answer him without being interrupted, "Who wouldn't take the way you pointed and smirked at me as a challenge?" He starts laughing and Quiet looks at us with an arched eyebrow.

"What do you mean challenge?" Owen wraps his arms around her shoulders and looks down at her with a smile, "It means that we promised to see each other in the ring one day." She looks at me and then back at Owen, "I don't want you to fight. What happens if y'all end up not liking each other afterward?"

Me and Owen look at each other and laugh, "That will never happen." She rolls her eyes and move Owen arm off of her and walk ahead of us towards Mason.

We get in the car and head to the diner.

An hour later we are at the diner. Quiet runs in with a squeal, "She must really love this diner." We all laugh at Owen comment and he looks at us with a weird look, "Was it that funny?"

Austin shakes his head no, "No, Hazel works here and she is very close to the owner who is Shane uncle." Owen mouths oh as we walk in the diner.

"Ian!! How was the fight?! Did you win?!" I look at Ricky and smile, "You know I did!" We do our handshake and he looks at Owen, "Is this a new friend of Cupcake?"

Owen smiles and shakes Ricky's hand, "Ricky this is a friend of ours, Owen, who is also a fighter and undefeated like Ian." Ricky looks at Owen with wide eyes, "Is this your first time at my diner?"

Owen nods his head, "Yes sir, I heard the food is really good." Ricky stares at Owen and then look at Quiet, "My precious Cupcake is growing up!! Don't let her get any more friends!!" We all start laughing and Quiet glares at Ricky and throw a roll of paper towels at him.

"Ricky!! That's not funny!!" I look at Quiet and laugh even harder. I pull out my phone and look at the time and date. I let out a deep breath.

Tomorrow is his death anniversary, I wonder how my parents are going to act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 11.9K 44
They're back!! Hazel and Ian are back. Five years has passed since that night. The night Ian pushed Hazel out of his life. Hazel is now a doctor and...
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...
309K 6.6K 68
This book needs editing, the first chapters aren't very good, but the story gets better as you read on! There was only one thing that Amelia White ne...
32.6K 797 37
Nyctophilia (n.) -love of darkness or night. finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness --- Life isn't always easy. Sure there's some ups, but the...