Our Own Adventures | Amourshi...

By Kyuyua

This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and... More

Morning Routines Ch. 1
Old Friends and Preparations Ch. 2
Nice To See You Ch. 3
Old Faces Ch. 4
New Faces Ch. 5
What a Coincidence... Ch. 6
Update- Sorry for the Inconvenience!
A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7
Update- I Got Grounded!
First Contest Day Jitters Ch.8
Battle Stage Excitement Ch. 9
Update- Contestshipping!
Contest Ribbon Ch. 10
The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12
The Roads We Stay On Ch. 13
Update- A Dream
How Far I've Come Ch. 13
Alola Alola Ch. 14
Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15
Update- Short Break!
Update- If Words Meant Anything
An Alolan Performance Ch. 16
A Day To Ourselves Ch. 17
New Friends Ch. 18
Hang Out Ch. 19
So Close, Yet So Far Ch. 20
Update- Got Tagged Again and Some News
New and Forgotten
Paul's Appearance Ch. 20
Almost to the Spotlight Ch. 21
Launch of Our Dreams Ch. 22
Getting Ready Ch. 23
Date Start! Haunted House Ch. 25
How Cliche Ch. 26
Need some characters!
Starting Point Ch. 27
Battle It Out! Ch. 28
Just the Beginning! Ch. 29
Christmas Special

Drew Joins the Crew Ch. 11

4.6K 85 171
By Kyuyua

This one's gonna be Serena's POV only, alright guys? Sorry if you wanted more Ash! Btw, I'm changing this story to 1st person POV but I might change it back to 3rd person if I get uncomfortable with this writing point of view. :P

Serena's POV

"Great job Serena!" Dawn said to me happily as we walked  outside the Contest Hall. I turned to Dawn, confusion striking through my mind.

"You're not mad?" I asked her.

Dawn looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, aren't you mad or upset that you didn't win?" I clarified.

"Why would I be mad?" Dawn stopped and grasped both of my hands. "Sure, I'm upset, but Togekiss did a great job and you won your first ribbon! You should be happy about that! Not worrying about how I feel about all of this." Dawn stated.

I heaved a sigh. "I guess you're right." I smiled at her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two people talking. I turned to get a closer look and noticed that it was May. She was talking to someone else.

"Hey Dawn, look! May's over there!" I grabbed Dawn's wrist and pulled her towards May.

As we got closer, I noticed the person giving May a rose. "Aww. Thanks Drew!" I heard May say.

"Hey May!" I called waving. May and the person turned.

"Oh! Serena! Dawn! Sorry I didn't meet you inside. I saw Drew out here and wanted to talk to him." May said apologetically.

I turned to the boy May was talking to. He looked about the same as all of us (I'm gonna change all their ages to 13 because... story?). He had green hair and wore a black long sleeve shirt with a purple vest and green pants. He had green emerald eyes and overall had handsome features. I turned and smirked at May. May stared at me quizzically for a moment but her expression changed into a deep blush. I knew what that look meant and chuckled. The boy turned to us and flipped his hair out of his face, only to have it fall back in the same place. Boys do that?

"You must be May's new friend, huh?" He asked me.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yes I am. My name's Serena." I held out my hand to him.

"The name's Drew." Drew took the hand and shook it.

After shaking my hand a few times, he let go and looked at all of us. "Anyways, you all did great today." He praised us.

"Thanks." I said.

"Thanks! And it's good to see you again Drew!" Dawn said happily.

So they already knew each other. That's good to know.

"Oh Drew," May said, shaking her previous thoughts away. "Are you still performing?" She asked.

"I am. I decided to start over and try performing in contests all over in Hoenn. I need one more ribbon now." He answered.

As soon as he said "ribbon," my ears perked up.

"Can I see your ribbons?" I asked suddenly.

"Sure." He pulled out a small box from his pocket. Inside were four ribbons. One purple, one blue, one green, and one pink. I stared at them all in awe.

"So cool..." I muttered.

Drew chuckled. "Of course they're cool. My pokemon worked really hard to get these." He smiled.

I looked up at him and smiled too. Suddenly, his face turned into a hard look, as if he were concentrating.

"Hmm..." He muttered. "Your face looks really familiar." He said. I stared at him confused. Suddenly, he clapped both of his hands together loudly, making me jump.

"The Kalos Master Class Performance!" He shouted. "You were the finalist against the Kalos Queen Aria!"

I stared at him in confusion. Sure, I was in the finals for the Master Class, but they announced that during the Contest didn't they? He was there wasn't he?

"They announced that during the contest. Weren't you there?" Dawn asked him.

That's what I was thinking!

"O-oh... I-I was... I was just, u-umm, focusing on other things m-most of the time." He studdered.

A light pink color crept up on his face. I also knew what that meant and smirked at May again who also blushed.

I ship it.

"S-so where do you plan to go next Serena?" May said, trying to change the subject. I sighed and let them go.

"I don't know yet. There isn't a date or place for the next contest, so I guess I'll just stick around here for a little until the next Contest." I replied.

"Okay! Because Drew decided that he wanted to travel with us!" May said excitedly.

May and Dawn were traveling with me? When did we discuss this? I mean, sure. I'd love to not be lonely here in Hoenn, but seriously.

"Wait... We were traveling with each other?" I asked them.

"You don't want us to travel with you?" May asked sadly.

"No! No, no! That's not what I meant. It's just... you never told me?" I replied.

"Do you want us to travel with you?" Dawn asked.

"Of course! I just got here and I wouldn't want to be lonely." I said.

May and Dawn both practically jumped for joy. Drew just smiled at their reactions (*cough* or more specifically *cough* May's *cough*).

"Alright, fun time over. What about me?" Drew asked.

I looked at him and smiled.  "I'm totally fine with you coming along. You seem like a cool guy!" 

He smiled back at me. To be honest, one of the reasons I was fine with him going was because it looked like he made May happy. Also I shipped them. But more the merrier am I right?

As we were walking back to the Pokemon Center, Drew said that he was going to check a room out so that he could be closer to us. When we got to the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy was already there and congratulated me. I thanked her and walked over to Dawn and May while Drew tried to get a room. We talked and chatted about small things like where to go and what to do next. Drew came up to us and told us that he was going to settle down in his room and come back.

When Drew came back after a few minutes, he spun the key around his finger and stuck it in his pocket. "So where to?" He asked.

"We haven't decided yet." May told him. Drew nodded and sat next to her. Light pink popped up on her face. Gosh they're perfect for each other.

A thought suddenly crossed my mind. Why did Drew want to join us? He kinda looked like a person who would travel with only his pokemon.

"Hey Drew, why did you suddenly decided to join us?" I Dawn suddenly asked Drew.

Does this girl keep reading my mind?

"Oh that?" His cheeks turned slightly pink. "W-Well, me and my pokemon felt like it would be a good idea to travel with someone. I guess they were feeling a little lonely." He studdered.

He was lying. Me and my girls-always-know feeling was tingling. I was about to make a remark and ask why he was lying but I heard a sudden ringing noise behind me.

*Ring Ring* "Calling. Serena Yvonne. Calling. Serena Yvonne." The telephone rang.

"Hold on guys." I walked over to the phone and read the screen. It said, "Vaniville Town, Kalos." Mom! I clicked "Answer." Suddenly, my mom's face popped up onto the screen.

"Hey Serena!" She said.

"Mom!" I squealed happily.

"How have you been? I saw your performance. You were amazing! Congratulations!" Mom said.

"Thanks! Wait a minute... how did you see my performance? You're not in Hoenn." I asked her.

"Oh, Ash's mom told me about this channel for Hoenn when I last called her-"

"You know Ash's mom?!" I yelled, getting strange looks from around the Pokemon Center, even from my friends.

"I do Serena. I've actually known her for quite a while. Like, after you first showed me Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie." Mom answered, her hands clipped on her hips in a for-your-information kind of way. While my mom kept talking about Ash's mom and her relationship with her, May, Dawn, and Drew suddenly walked up beside me.

"What's going on Serena?" Dawn asked, making me turn my attention towards them.

"Oh right, guys, this is my mom," I turned back towards the screen. "Mom, these are my new friends here in Hoenn." I introduced them. "They're going to be traveling with me."

"Hi everyone. Please take care of my daughter. Even though she looks very mature and responsible, which she is most of the time, she can also be very immature at times," Mom put her hand on her cheek as though she were thinking.

"Mom!" I shouted again, getting more strange looks.

"It's nice to meet you Serena's mom!" Dawn said happily.

"It's nice to meet you," May smiled.

"It's nice to meet you," Drew bowed.

"Aww," Mom smiled at them. "You all look like great kids! Thank you for accompanying her. Please take care of her again." 

"We will," They all said simultaneously.

Mom smiled and faced me again. "Take care Serena! Call me soon!" She said.

"I will mom! Love you!" I waved.

"Love you too!" And with a click, the screen turned black and the call ended.

"Well your mom seems nice," Drew said.

I was about to reply, but another ring came from the telephone. 

"Calling. Serena Yvonne. Calling. Serena Yvonne."

I turned around to see who the call was from.

"Lumiose City, Kalos."

Already knowing who the call was from, I pressed "Answer." Two faces popped onscreen. A little blonde girl and her electric mouse pokemon that was on her head smiled brightly. Her older brother smiled.

"Hey Serena!" Clemont greeted happily.

"Hi Clemont! Hi Bonnie! Dedenne! It's great to see you guys again!" I smiled at them.

"Hi Serena! You did amazing on your Contest!" Bonnie said happily.

I didn't need to even ask about how they knew. Clemont was a whizz with electronics and mechanics. Finding a way to watch Hoenn Pokemon Contest would be a piece of cake.

"Thanks Bonnie!" I said.

"Denene!"

"Thanks Dedenne!" I said to the little mouse pokemon.

Clemont glanced behind me towards May, Dawn, and Drew.

"New friends Serena?" He asked.

Sometimes, Clemont is so smart that I still don't understand how almost all of his inventions end up in disappointment, smoke, and ashes. With the occasional bad hair day.

"Right! This is Dawn, May, and Drew." They all waved at the screen. "Guys, this is Clemont, his sister Bonnie, and Dedenne." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you." Is what they all basically said.

"It's great to meet you too!" The siblings said.

Suddenly, Bonnie squinted her eyes together. "Wait a second..." I turned to follow her gaze and saw her staring at Drew. "A guy? Hey you!" Bonnie suddenly shouted, making all of us jump back.

"Don't get any ideas about Serena you hear?" Bonnie said intimidatingly. Drew's face suddenly became the sun. 

"Serena's already got someone she likes okay? Back off." Bonnie stood tall and proud, Dedenne copied her pose.

Suddenly, my face grew hot as well. "B-Bonnie!" I studdered. Behind me, I heard Dawn whisper, "I like her." May replied with a, "Me too."

So much for my so-called "friends."

Clemont grabbed Bonnie's shoulder and gave her a scornful look. Bonnie pouted.

"Hehe..." I nervously chuckled. "So... how's the gym going Clemont?" I asked, hoping to change the subject. Surprise swept over me and I turned behind me.

"He's a gym leader?" They all said in simultaneous shock.

"Like my dad!" May suddenly said.

May's dad is a gym leader? Well I gues you really do learn something new every day.

"Your dad's a gym leader? Who?" Clemont asked, obviously interested in the new subject.

"His name is Norman. He's the gym leader of the Petalburg City's gym." May answered.

Petalburg... that's a pretty name.

"I think I've heard of him before." Clemont pondered. "Oh, and to answer your question Serena, the gym is just fine. I get challengers from time to time, but I still invent things." Clemont said.

"But they all blow up." Bonnie added.

"Hey!" Clemont shouted. I chuckled. Somethings just don't change. I heard snickers from behind me.

"Well anyways, I think we've held you here long enough. It's great to see you again Serena!" Clemont said.

"Bye bye!" Bonnie waved.

"Denene!" Dedenne waved as well.

"Bye guys! I'll call you soon!" And with that, another call ended again.

I sighed in relief. It's not that I didn't like calling everyone. In fact, I really loved talking to them. It's just that, I mostly can't stand in the same spot for a long time. I need to keep moving. I guess Ash kinda rubbed off on me.

I heard someone inhale to speak, but they were cut off by more ringing. "Calling. Serena Yvonne. Calling. Serena Yvonne-"

"Ughh!!" I suddenly grunted. "Why are so many people calling me-" I stopped talking once I read the screen. "Pallet Town, Kanto."

I broke my finger pressing the "Answer" button.

A raven haired boy's face appeared onscreen.

"Hi Ash!" I said happily.

"Hey Serena! Congratulations! I saw your performance and I'm really proud of you!" He praised.

"Thanks!" I said happily.

Ash glanced behind me. "Huh? Oh, hey May! Dawn! How are you guys? Oh right, you guys did great too!" Ash said to them.

"Thanks Ash!" They both said.

Ash suddenly narrowed his eyes. "Is that... Drew?" He said.

Ash knows just about everyone I meet huh? Thanks great.

Drew chuckled. "Is this the one the little Bonnie girl was talking about? Hey Ash, I think you've got a-"

He couldnt finish his sentence because I jumped on him and made him fall on the floor.

"Hey!" He said to me, but I ignored him and jumped back up to face the screen.

Ash looked confused but shook it away. I flicked some out of place hair from my face.

"Are... you okay?" Ash asked.

So caring. I nodded.

"Is Drew okay?" He asked again.

Maybe sometimes too caring. I glanced down at and saw May helping him up. Drew blushed a little. I heard May whisper something to him like, "You should say things like that. If you had said that about me, you would have gotten much more than a squashed butt."

"He's fine." I quickly said.

"Umm alright..."

"So how are you doing over there?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Oh I'm fine. Nothing much is going on over here. Actually, I was thinking of traveling somewhere again." He said.

"Really? Where to?" I asked him.

"I was thinking about the Alola region. It's one of the other regions that I haven't explored yet." Ash told me.

The Alola region? I think I read about that region somewhere. It said that the region didn't have a Pokemon League. Why would Ash want to go there?

"Why do you want to go to the Alola region? I heard that there isn't a Pokemon League there." Dawn asked.

Seriously! I really think that this girl is actually a Psychic type pokemon in disguise.

"Well, I heard that there were lots of new pokemon! Even some Kano pokemon are there, but they have forms. It sounded really cool, plus I think that it'd be a great experience." Ash answered.

"That sounds cool! Maybe I should visit there sometime..." I thought aloud. "But I would need to finish up here."

"You know, if you really do come to Alola and I'm there, maybe we'll see each other." Ash said excitedly.

"Y-Yeah! That'd be great!" I studdered. My face lit up. I put my hands over my cheeks in an attempt to hide my blush.

Behind me, May and Dawn both whispered, "I ship it!" I turned around and whispered, "Well I ship you and Drew, May." May's face became a beautiful red and she sunk into a ball. Dawn was doing the best to control her laughter, but she ended up losing it and fell to the floor laughing beside May. And boys being as dumb as they were, Ash and Drew stood there dumbfounded.

"Well, it's getting pretty late now." Just then, Ash's stomach grumbled. "Hehe..." He chuckled nervously.

"Hehe. I guess so. See you Ash!" I called.

"Bye Serena!" Ash called back.

A click went off and the screen turned black. I sighed a long sighed. When I finally turned around, Dawn was shaking herself off and slowly got up. May was still in a ball but looked up at Drew who was shaking her to get up. She suddenly blushed again and tucked her head between her knees again.

Ahhh... This is a great group.

I honestly think that I like this style a little better. You can see Serena's thoughts more off Serena's thoughts. Also, this is the longest chapter so far! 2800 words! Almost 3000! Anyways, thanks again reading! Also, thanks to Amourshipper444 for adding this story to their reading list! Please vote and comment if you can! See you!!

~Crystal

12/16/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.1K 101
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
38K 443 34
When Serena travels the world to spread her smile to all the regions, she encounters ash in the alola region. What will happen when they meet for the...
29.8K 615 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
12.7K 318 16
well hey guys . First of all thank you for giving a chance to my story . So this is my first story on amourshipping. Yes you read it correct it is a...