Surprise, bitch! [pennywise x...

By Therizin

DISCONTINUED He's been watching you for months now, never had the chance to get his clawed hands on you. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
N/A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
N/A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.

Chapter 7

13.7K 496 685
By Therizin

A/N slow update I know, apologies. 

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) pov

"Don't stop!" He boomed, his hoarse laugh echoing down the pipes as you sloshed your way through the water. Pushing your legs, running for your life. The clown's eyes were bleeding! His face was battered exactly where you hit the teddy bear. That monster must've shape-shifted into that plush bear, or at least did something to it.

The flash of memories from before made you squeal and lose your footing. Tripping over and tumbling down into the water. Your whole body submerged in the disgusting liquid. Your scream was muffled.

Quickly you lifted your head, emerging once again and crying. Staring around at the darkness. Your heart almost sounding like bombs continuously going off.

The echo of steps and water reacting to the movement made you whimper loudly. Crouching over and holding your bloody hands to your mouth. Crying as the clown's laugh ripples through the air. "Where you going, (Y/n)?" His giggle was almost taunting. He moved closer, now standing behind your cowering body. His eyes raking over your body. The sight of your bloody facade and fearful whimpers almost causing a lust-like feeling.

Pennywise shook his head, muttering words to himself. He was a monster, not some petty human looking for sexual activity. Snarling to himself, he walked over beside you. Yourself having not moved from the place. But your hands covering your ears as you prayed. "Oh god please don't let me die," you whispered out. Rocking back and forth.

The clown smirked, leaning down and placing a hand on your hair. You flinched, squinting your eyes together. He grinned, giving a tug, making you gasp in shock. "Wet..." he mumbled, letting his fingers run through your (H/c) (A/n Hair colour) locks. "Let's dry that off, before you stop..." his hand snuck around the front of your body. Poking at your chest.

You cringed, shuffling away but Pennywise just growled. Reaching over and grasping you. His hands tightly secured around your waist as he hoisted you up. Placing you on his shoulder. "Let me go!" You yapped, squirming around in his arms. But the clown only found it amusing, feeling your body wiggle around like a pathetic worm. He could just end you here, just squish you like he had many times with many others. But he needed food, and your looks seemed to attract young boys. Pennywise thought anyways.

He shook his head before taking long strides, heading down the pipe. You didn't know where you were being hoisted to. But every theory out would suggest you're going back to his lair.

"No lair," he mumbled, his orange hair bobbing up and down. At times rubbing uncomfortably close to your body. "Sun," Pennywise murmured. You perked your ears, lifting your head and stopping your fidgeting.

"Sun? Wait, you mean you're letting me go?" You exclaimed, your hands slowly pushing up on his shoulders. Looking at what you could see of his face.

You could see the faint outline of his face giving a smirk. "Well," he began, his pace suddenly quickening. "Not letting you go, but... letting you get sun," he stated. Making your hopes suddenly vanish. Your chin lowering before resting on his lower shoulder.

"Oh," you whispered with disappointment.

Moments past with the awkward silence and you saw the glistening flicker of light in the distance. The exit, or entry; whichever way you were coming from, of the sewers. You felt a twinkle of happiness flicker through your veins at this sight. Your body squirming in anticipation. The clown grumbled at your movements but didn't both telling you to stop. Not for the physical contact it brought on. Only for the fact that it was nice to smell something other than fear.

He sloshed through the water, the splashing of the liquid soon fading until you could hear the sound of shoes against damp concrete. The water was gone, the exit was nearing, you could see trees. You wiggled around, straining your neck to get a clearer look. The greenery of bushes and grass was thrilling. The noises of birds singing in the distance were beginning to echo around your ears. The sun trickling down was beautiful.

Then it hit you. The full blast of sunlight slapped your body and Pennywise's too. You squinted your eyes, stopping all wiggling as you raised a hand to cover your forehead. Glancing around, your vision clearing out. Your eyes averted to the ground, seeing the clown's shoes casually strolling through long grass. How you wished your own bruised feet could swim through the grass as well.

A sudden huff and halt in movement made you wince. What now, you thought with a frown. Looking around at the trees, how close they were. You could smell the fresh air, the clean scent of flowers. Something completely different to the smell of shit.

"Don't run away," he ordered, hurling you off the body. Watching you as your thumped onto the ground. Giving a groan, your knees scrapping against the minor twigs and pebbles. But your hands weave through the grass. Feeling the strands of lush nature lick your bloody fingers. A tear wells up in your eyes as you looked around. The clown still standing behind your doggy-like position. Watching closely, his eyes narrowed while yours eyes off the trees.

Quickly, with a slight stumble, you stood up. Holding your hands up, eyes still majorly squinted from the sunlight and glare. Pennywise took a step forward, readying himself to chase after you if you run. But you simply stood there, closing your eyes and lifting your head. Letting the sun lather itself over your face. You smiled weakly, peaking your eyes open and looking around. You were going to savor this moment, yourself in no shape to outrun a monster. Who knows if you'll ever get a chance to see sunlight again.

Pennywise walked around you, moving to stand in front of you now. His eyes burning into your forehead. "Humans... pathetic creatures," he muttered, not bothered by the quick glare you gave him. "Can't even handle being away from the sun for a couple days," he added simply.

"Days!" You shouted out, your eyes widening as you stared at him in shock. "Days? I've been in that sewer for days?" Complete shock. How were you even alive. Humans couldn't survive three days without water.

"I have my ways," he gave a grin.

You shook your head, holding your hands to your temples now. Comprehending what he said. 'Days, oh god...' you groaned to yourself,'if I've been in here for days, god knows how long I'll be with him.'

"Well I'm hungry, so until you quench my starvation you won't be leaving anytime soon," He interrupted your thoughts. Taking a long stride towards you. His hands reaching out, grasping your own which were rubbing your temples. Lowering them and giving a forced 'I feel sorry for you' pout on his face. He clasped his hands over yours, watching you stare at him in a shocked daze. It made him chuckle, seeing you in such a state. "Oh, how adorable," he laughed, moving a hand to pinch your cheek.

You gawked at him for a moment, but then closed your mouth. Your eyes narrowing, cheeks flushing red when those gloved fingers pinched cheeks. But you didn't know what to say. No comebacks in mind. Well, you had plenty but would rather keep them to yourself. Insulting this clown wouldn't lead to anything good.

"Oh now I'm curious," he whispered. "Insulting me wouldn't lead to anything good, but very very very curious I am," Pennywise chuckled. His pinching of your cheek being replaced by a palm. He was caressing your face. Making you almost gag, but stopping yourself out of fear. He took a deep breath in, giving a shake, more twitch, of his head. Licking his lips," such a delicious smell," he whispered.

It was an awkward silence for a moment. But the warmth of the sun was fading away behind clouds. Your shivering growing as suddenly sneezed. The spit and snot, you think, splattered on his face. You quickly covered your mouth and nose in shock, seeing how the clown quickly took his hands back. Wiping his face, muttering some sort of words.

"Gross," he grumbled, removing his hands from his face and glaring at you. His now golden eyes burning into yours. Well, one was anyways. His other was lazily trailing to the left. Looking at a tree behind you. "That's enough," he reached down. Hands grasping your waist as he hurled you up. Placing you on his shoulder as though you were nothing but a dead corpse.

"What!" It finally clicked. "No! Please a little longer, I didn't mean to sneeze! Please," you cried out. Wiggling around in his arms. Giving a whimper as you near the entrance to the sewers. You were going back into that hell.

"Tsk tsk," He tutted with a smile. Patting your back as he took long strides through the ever-increasing water. You looked back, watching how the entrance to the sewers, which you were now in, was slowly disappearing from your sight. The trees, the cool breeze, sunlight, chirping of the birds, all being left behind.

"No!" You shouted, slamming your hands against his back. But it only made him chuckle at your pathetic attempt.

The walk down the pipes was awkward. The tension and awkwardness were taking up most of the air. You could feel the anger radiating off yourself and flowing into the water. But Pennywise wasn't phased. In fact, he's actually been making small talk. The walk has been so long, from what concept of time you had, he's managed to make some sort of conversation. A small conversation about just small things.

"... and then the kid screamed!" He yelled out, giving a little jump. Making yourself flinch and look around. It went quiet for a moment, yourself realizing while you were thinking that Pennywise had been talking. "You weren't listening, were you?" He snarled, stopping and glaring at you.

You shook your head,"I was but I... got caught in my thoughts," You tightened your grip on your shoulder. Giving a nervous gulp. "How long have we been walking? It's been ages, surely we would've entered your... lair by now."

The clown chuckled at your change in topic but didn't bother snapping at you. Finding it amusing, but also surprising, how you could have any concept of time in the sewers. "Bait, I need you for bait," he said. His legs walking up stairs now.

'Why are there stairs in the sewers,' you frowned to yourself as you looked around. Seeing the outline of some objects. But Pennywise was the most evident. "Bait? For children?"

"Children aren't going to be attracted to you," he stated but went quiet for a moment. Deep in thought. "But maybe you don't have to attract them by using the 'flirt,' maybe you could pretend to be a.." he groaned, giving a disgusted look,"...fairy or angel of some sort..."

You almost choked on your own shock. This clown was for real, he was actually going to use you as bait. Whether it's using seduction or actions of some sort. The acting wasn't so bad, you figured. You wouldn't be seducing some poor boy, which to your own liking was disgusting. But still, you were baiting children to this clown. This clown that was going to rip them to shreds and most likely leave their corpse near you to remind you of your doing. Pennywise chuckled at your gulp of fear. Finding it more amusing than anything. You shook your head violently, finding your bearings and looking around. Where were you heading? "Where are you taking me?" You questioned, giving a gag as your felt a vomit-like burp come up. The worst of burps. "Surely you can't think a child is going to-" quickly you stopped yourself from continuing. What were you thinking? Giving your own opinions was probably more helpful to the clown.

"Well, children seem to be naive enough to trust a clown like me in the sewers," he shrugged. Already answering your statement; even when you hadn't finished your sentence. You shivered, he was right. A child was innocent enough to trust a clown in the sewers. Especially when Pennywise is looking the way he is. Any kid trotting along, especially a little girl, would be fooled by a 'Fairy' in the drains. "We can always arrange yourself walking along the street," he shrugged.

"There is no we in this," your sneered, wiggling around. Pennywise went quiet for a moment, stopping and looking around. His hair brushing against your shoulders, yourself grumbling. He maneuvered his hands to grab your waist (somehow) before he hauled you off his shoulder. Holding you in front of him, giving your a small, smug smile before dropping. Watching as you slumped into the dirty, shallow water. "Ow," you whined, feeling the water splash around you. The concrete that you were slumped on giving a horrible ache on your backside. You groaned, rubbing your butt with a small whimper. "You fucker," you muttered under your breath. Watching the clown turn around and look down the sewer. You followed his gaze before looking back at him. Giving a venomous glare before placing your hands on the concrete floor. Gagging as your felt rubbish wrap around your wrist from the flowing water. You pushed yourself up, holding your arms out as your balanced yourself out.

"There is a we in this," he slowly turned to you. His eyes flickering a horrible gold, making you shiver. He gave a sinister grin, his buck teeth poking out. Adding to his horrid look. You gave another large gulp, the dry swallow uncomfortable to your throat. He slowly took strides towards your, grabbing your shoulders and squeezing them. Leaning his head forward to the side of your face, giving almost groan like sounds into your ear. The slick substance of saliva dribbling from his lips, trailing down your earlobe and down your neck. "Isn't that right, (Y/n)?"

A/N hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 11K 20
After years away from Derry, you're dragged back to help search for your missing cousin. After you get yourself into some trouble, the absolute last...
38.9K 1.2K 22
[COMPLETED] į“°įµ’āæ'įµ— įµā±Ė”Ė” įµįµ‰ Ź²įµ˜Ė¢įµ— Ź°įµ‰Ė”įµ– įµįµ‰ Ź³įµ˜āæ įµƒŹ·įµƒŹø į¶ Ź³įµ’įµ įµ‰įµ›įµ‰Ź³Źøįµ’āæįµ‰ į“µ āæįµ‰įµ‰įµˆ įµƒ įµ–Ė”įµƒį¶œįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹø įµ‚Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰ į“µ į¶œįµƒāæ į¶œįµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ įµ˜įµ– įµŹø į¶ įµƒį¶œįµ‰ į“°įµ’āæ'įµ— į¶œŹ³Źø, į“µ įµƒįµ Ź²įµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµƒ į¶ Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµ ...
2.5K 58 9
a fan fiction where it's character x reader. it tells a story of a girl who was in the bowers gang and joins the losers club. i really hope you like...
102K 2K 12
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, y/n is new to derry and gains 4 possessive stalkers, as well as 7 losers. yandere! various it x fem!reader. reader is poc friendly:...