The Bad Boy's Good Girl

Od KawaiiNeko123

Jessica is your average high school nerd. Miles is your average high school bad boy. What happens when you pu... Více

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
The Good Girl
Chapter 2: The Bet
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's feelings
Chapter 4: Steph's confession
Chapter 5: Stalker Alert!
Chapter 6: I don't know how to say this...
Chapter 7: I'll make sure to give him a beating
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Truth I Regret
chapter 10: You wouldn't dare!
Author's note
Chapter 11: Sleep with the snakes
Chapter 12: I love you soo much
Chapter 13: Call me a masochist.
Help!
SURPRISE!!!!!
Edit Update!

Chapter 1 - Next Door Neighbor From Hell

34.6K 769 286
Od KawaiiNeko123

Here's my first chapter of 'The Bad Boy's Good Girl'.

ENJOY~

_____________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V.

It was a Sunday morning so I was sleeping peacefully on my cloud-like bed. But my sleep was disturbed when someone barged into my room. They swung opened my window when I tried opening my eyes. To my surprise, my eyes didn't burn from the light.

I looked at the window to see that it was raining. I didn't mind the rain because I liked the cold wind better than the sweltering heat. I looked at the person standing in front of me. It was my mom.

I sighed and wrapped myself in my covers. Mom knew I wasn't a morning person.

"Mom! Why did you wake me up?! you know I like to sleep in on Sundays!" I was cursing under my breath since I knew I couldn't go back to sleep.

Suddenly, my covers were pulled away from me, making the cold hit my bare limbs. I was shivering at first but then got used to it.

"It's 11:45 a.m. and you were meant to wake up an hour ago!" Mom sighed and I groaned while rolling off my bed.

Mom smiled at me lovingly and walked out of my room after saying, "Also, we have a new neighbour to welcome."

I was too busy waking up to care about a new neighbour. But my mom sounded happy which made me confused. 

I walked into my private bathroom (yes I have my own bathroom attached to my room since I'm rich, didn't I say?) and looked in the mirror to see that my long brown hair has turned into a birds nest. 

I took a refreshing shower and got changed into my red tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, a leather jacket and my black and white converse. I really didn't care about what I wear, as long as I got something on which wasn't slutty like the Queen Bee. 

There was a mouth watering smell which led me downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Good afternoon Jessie. I made your favourite pancakes for brunch." mom smiles at me and I became filled with joy.

Pancakes~ Oh how I love pancakes~

But then I got confused and asked, "Afternoon and brunch? what do you mean?" Mom laughed at my reaction and finally shrugged, "It's way past 12, so it's afternoon now honey. And we never ate breakfast or lunch so it's brunch." I replied with an "oh" making my lips form an 'o'.

Mom and I finally stuffed out tummies with the chocolate chip pancakes while talking about how I'm doing at school.

"Everything's the same, go to school, get picked on for being a goody two shoes, eating and sitting alone at lunch if Brandon or Steph isn't there, and come home to my wonderful mother." I said all this with a smile so she lets this subject go.

Unfortunately, my plan failed. "Come on Jessie, you need to have more fun in your teenage years. make friends, go to parties, get a boyfriend." Mom said the last part with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed at her response, "It isn't as easy as that mom, but I'll try." That shut her up for a while, which I was grateful for.

After eating brunch, mom started making her famous blueberry muffins. I belly flopped onto the couch and was flicking through the channels to see if there's anything interesting on.

I was bored until I jumped at the vibration under me, my phone notified me that I got a message. Hoping it was worthwhile, I checked it and my cheeks had a tint of pink when I noticed his name.

Brandon - Hey Jess, wanna go to the mall for a while then watch a movie? Steph will also be there.

I felt soo happy because I was going to spend a whole day with him, well actually both of them. I wished it was only Brandon and I but I didn't mind Steph coming along so after squealing quietly to myself, I replied:

Me - Sure, pick me up anytime.

After replying, mom came out with the muffins and announced, "We are going to welcome our new neighbors now. Come on honey."

Okay let me explain, a couple of days ago, someone decided to move next door. but I was at Steph's house and had a sleepover so I don't know who our new neighbor is.

I nodded and followed her out of the house. The rain had stopped and we walked to the house on our right. Mom knocked on the door and a woman in her early thirties came out.

"Hello, my name is Marie Johnson and this is my daughter Jessica. We've brought some muffins for you." My mom introduced us while holding the tray of freshly baked goods. The lovely woman at the door replied, "Why hello, I'm Josephine Carter, I have a 5 year old daughter called Isabella and a 17 year old son called Miles. Please do come in." 

Josephine stepped aside and let us through. She had this heart warming smile that any mother would have and I couldn't hold back my own smile. She led us into the living room and my mom sat down while I stood near the door.

Suddenly, a little girl ran past me and ran to Josephine, "Mommy..." she had a sweet but very quiet voice which made her oh so adorable. She was wearing a pink dress which went down to her knees, she has a pink ribbon in her hair and she wore cute pink flats.

"Yes dear? What's wrong?" as soon as Josephine said that, Isabelle, I think that's her name, hid behind her mother's chair and asked "Who are they mommy?" in a hushed voice.

Josephine giggled at her daughter's nervousness and introduced us. Isabelle was staring at me and I gave her a smile. She innocently blushed and hid completely behind the chair. Isn't she so cute?

Our parents chatted away to find out that they went to the same high school. They were so happy and giggled like they went back in time and became teens again. I just stood there awkwardly and then remembered to send Brandon a text.

Me - Brandon, I'm at my neighbours house on my right, come pick me up whenever you want.

I sent him the text and sighed dreamily when he replied, 

Brandon - I'm on my way.

Out of no where, I subconsciously felt a figure behind me. I didn't know who it was but the mothers stopped their endless chatting and stared at something behind me.

At first I was scared to look, maybe it was a big bear, but I turned around and accidentally bumped into a hard chest.

I looked up to see something unbelievable. My jaw probably touched the floor at what I saw, I didn't know whether I was shocked or scared.

Those deep, blue eyes stared at me with confusion as I stood there speechless. But then Josephine's voice broke the silence.

"There you are Miles. Let me introduce you to our guests and neighbors. This is Marie Johnson and her daughter Jessica." Miles nodded at his mom and returned to staring at me.

I'm not seeing things am I? This is just a bad dream right? The school's Bad Boy was standing in front of me... I forced my eyes shut so hopefully when I opened them again he would be gone. I opened my eyes slowly but he was still there, staring at me intently.

"Miles, why don't you take Jessica up to your room and get to know each other more. I'm pretty sure she goes to your school." Josephine and mom were smiling at me and it felt bad to refuse their smiles but I was busy.

"It's okay, I have to go soon, my friend is going to pick me up soon." I smiled apologetically and they nodded. Then a deep husky voice spoke, "So the princess actually speaks." He was smirking which seemed a little sadistic. I turned to face him again, clear that my eyes were full of distaste.

THAT'S IT. THE BAD BOY IS A JERK. HE'S OFFICIALLY THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR FROM HELL! Who says that with that kind of smirk, he's definitely messing with me. 

"Excuse me?!" I was forcing myself not to cuss him down then and there, but he replied with a grin, "You heard me, princess." Just then I was going to shout but was interrupted by the doorbell.

Miles excused himself and went to open the door. I followed him after our moms were giggling at our interaction. Then I heard Miles say, "Who the hell are you?"

I peeked from the side to see Brandon at the door and I blushed a little. I finally broke the weird tension and said,  "Brandon, you're here~" I was in a happy mood now and I rushed past Miles to pull Brandon into a bear hug. Even though I had a crush on him, it didn't mean I wanted to ruin our friendship.

Miles scoffed. Brandon ignored that and looked at me, "Hey Jess, ready to go?" I nodded, then heard mom say, "Jessica, can you take Miles with you?" and I could visualize Josephine nodded in agreement. Ugh I'd rather die

Mom gave me her typical nagging voice which I can never refuse, "Jessica Johnson."

I looked at Brandon with the 'is-it-okay?' face and he nodded, he knew to obey my moms words too. Miles just shrugged and said something like, "I have nothing better to do today so why not, right princess?" After our little unwanted agreement, we headed to Brandon's car. Steph waved at us from inside and she smirked when she saw Miles.

_____________________________________________________

That's it for the first chapter.

Keep reading if you want to know what happened to them at the mall and movies.

I know I'm not the best writer so tell me how I could improve.

And do you think Brandon also has a crush on Jessica? Or is there a heart breaking twist?

What does Steph think about Miles?

I'll upload the next chapter soon to put you out of your misery.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.4K 162 30
In your average nerd book, you always have these four things, 1. you have glasses 2. you have a bully 3. No one likes you 4. You some how get the bad...
883K 58.2K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...
407 20 15
Jessica Parks was just like any other ten year old girl until her mother told her what she is. There's no kidding that's she not normal. She never ha...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...