Photographing Love (BxB) (Une...

By goraphobia

Julian Kyle, America's favorite boy. Girls scream his name and go crazy over him. But will one photographer e... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Q&A?
Chapter Nineteen
Answers to Q&A
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Thank You

Chapter Twelve

8.2K 339 288
By goraphobia

Sorry for taking so long to upload,  but i am putting up two chapters to make up for it 

 - Jocelyn xx

It had been a couple weeks since Julian had debuted his new song. All his fans had gone crazy for it and they all thought it was for Layla. Only Nova, Mark, and Julian knew the truth though.

Over those couple weeks Julian and Nova had become so much closer. Since Nova had talked to Julian about his past with Jack he had felt more comfortable around him.

Even the two sharing a bed together no longer seem awkward for them. The only thing left to worry about now was their future.

Since the boys have gotten closer this also means their relationship had developed more.

Which was why when they were driving towards the concert venue Nova kept a firm hand covering a part of his neck, glaring playfully at Julian who had his arms crossed over his chest, a satisfied smirk on his face.

When Nova kept glaring Julian chuckled. "Oh come on Nova, you seemed to enjoy it while I was doing it," he teased leaning forward towards him.

Nova rolled his eyes and leaned forward to, capturing Julian lips in a kiss. "Still grumpy," he huffed leaning back into the seat.

Mark watched the two bicker back and forth with a light smile. This was the right decision to make. Julian was happy and that's all that mattered.

"Oh I almost forgot," Mark said interrupting them. "You have a stylist now, we figured it would be less work for Cassie if we hired one. I can't remember the guys name but he should be coming in after we get there."

Julian nodded his head and just kissed Nova's cheek quickly as they pulled up to the venue.

They all got out and as always Nova trailed after Julian towards his dressing room.

"You said Layla is coming to visit at the next place we go to right?," Nova asked as Julian held open the door for him.

Julian nodded and smiled sadly, "yeah, sorry in advance." "I'll have to be affectionate with her, you know, to keep up the act."

Nova bit on his bottom lip and just mumbled, "it's okay." "I kind of knew this was a packaged deal right?," Nova said with a soft smile and walked.

Cassie was laying out all her makeup and brushes she needed and grinned at the couple, waving enthusiastically. "Hello there lovebirds," she chirped.

Nova blushed and Julian laughed. "Hey Cassie," Julian said smiling. "You happy for the new addition," he said walking over and plopping down in the makeup chair so she could begin his torture.

"Definitely, I can now focus better on making you less ugly," she teased.

Julian glared at her and then turned to look at Nova who was now sitting on the small couch in the dressing room. "I'm gorgeous, aren't I Nova?"

Nova giggled softly pressing his lips together to keep from grinning. "Of course Julian, drop dead gorgeous."

Cassie just snorted and started to apply the makeup to Julian's face. "You can't count him, he's biased. Oh, and by the way Nova," she said turning to look at him raising her eyebrows. "I can cover up that hickey for you before you go out."

Nova squeaked softly and his hand flew up to cover his neck. Julian laughed again and Cassie whacked him with her brush to get him to shut up.

A knock came at the door and Nova looked over at it curiously.

"Oh, that must be the new guy. Nova can you get it since I have to deal with mister can't sit still over here," Cassie said pushing Julian back down by his shoulders.

Julian pouted his lips as Cassie continued, humming lightly to herself.

Nova shook his head and walked over opening the door and his heart stopped, his eyes widening in fear.

Jack smiled easily and said, "Hello Nova."

Nova just stood there frozen, his breath coming out in short pants. No. He couldn't be here. He shouldn't be here. His thoughts were running a mile a minute as Jack just stood there in front of him with a smile still on his face.

Julian looked up when he didn't hear anything for a minute and immediately stood up, running over and quickly pushing Nova behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here?, Julian said glaring fiercely at Jack while keeping himself firmly in front of Nova.

"Good to see you too boss," Jack said smiling wider at the sight of Julian. He pushed his way past him and into the room, Cassie looking at him warily.

She cleared her throat and said, "can I help you?"

Nova was still frozen, clinging onto Julian's arm in a hard grip, he could feel his hand shaking.

"No he can't, leave." "Now," Julian said keeping his eyes on Jack.

Jack looked at him and chuckled lightly causing Nova to grip tighter onto Julian's arm. "I work here now believe it or not."

Not a second later Mark was suddenly in the room and he could instantly feel the tense atmosphere in the air. Cassie had discretely sent him a text for him to come.

"What's going on here," he said looking between Julian who looked like he was killing Jack with his mind.

"Nothing, I'm Jack Evens," Jack said turning to Mark and holding out a hand for him to shake. "I'm the new stylist for Julian, but he doesn't seem to be to happy about that."

"Damn right I'm not," Julian said and one look from Mark made him close his mouth. He opened it a second later though, "Mark I want him fired, he can't work around us."

Mark looked a Nova who was just staring at Jack with fear clear as day in his eyes. "I think maybe you should go home," he said turning to Jack. "It doesn't seem like this will work out."

"I thought something like this might be a problem," Jack said letting out a sigh as he pulled out his phone. "It'll be a shame. Julian Kyle cheats on girlfriend with his own photographer." Holding up his phone with a smirk on his lips. "Wouldn't want anyone to have these would we?"

There were multiple photos of Nova and Julian together and Julian went pale.

"Where did you get those," Julian said looking from the phone to Jack.

"Does it matter?," Jack said sticking his phone back into his pocket.

"What do you want?," Mark asked his tone getting serious. He could not let Julian's secret out. "Money? Fame? What is it?"

"I want to do my job," Jack said raising his eyebrow. "If someone would let me," he said looking at Julian.

"Julian we can't fire him, if those pictures got out it would ruin your reputation."

"Isn't there another way, look at him Mark!," Julian said gesturing to Nova who couldn't even look up from the ground now.

Nova did look up then and to Jack who was already watching him. "It's been three years love, you think you would be over something like that by now."

Nova closed his eyes and it's like he could feel Jack's foot kicking into his stomach.

Julian watched as he rested a hand over his stomach and opened his eyes. "I never want them to be near each other alone, make sure Nate knows that as well," Julian said looking over to Mark.

Mark nodded his head and looked at Nova. He didn't know what happen between Jack and Nova, but judging by his reaction, it wasn't good. "I will," he held out his arm. "Come on Nova, lets get you out in the audience."

Nova looked up at Mark with a bit surprise but didn't hesitate to walk over towards Mark only to be stopped by Julian. He turned just in time to have him press his lips against Nova's.

Julian heard Nova gasp lightly at the passion he had put behind the kiss and reluctantly pulled away. He kissed his forehead gently and murmured, "I love you."

Jack frowned at the sound of Julian saying he loved Nova, and he felt even more anger when he heard Nova whisper. "I love you," back to Julian.

Mark the put an arm around Nova's shoulder and guided him out of the room.

Julian glared at Jack and walked back over to Cassie and sat down. Cassie cleared her throat again and said, "Jack why don't you go through the clothes I brought and pick out the ones that go best together."

"No problem," Jack said walking onto to rack Cassie had placed on the back wall.

"Gonna purposefully pick out ugly clothes for me," Julian said as Cassie brushed some concealer over his skin.

Jack snorted, "please, I take pride in what I do."

"I thought you were a painter?"

Jack smiled to himself as he looked through the clothes. "So he did tell you about me."

"Don't flatter yourself," Julian said as Cassie just gave him a look that said to calm down. He just let out a breath and stared in the mirror at himself. "He told me what you did."

Jack hummed softly as he picked out a shirt and hung it on the empty rack next to him. "I don't think what I did was that bad. I mean, he seems perfectly fine now. He has you doesn't he?," Jack asked looking at him raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, he does have me," Julian said firmly. "He always will."

"I wouldn't be so quick to think that. Nova can be a handful," Jack said walking over and setting the clothes in front of Julian.

"And who made him that way," Julian said glaring at Jack who just smiled charmingly.

"Not my fault he couldn't handle me," Jack walked out of the room and Julian just glared at the back of his head as he left.

"Do I want to know what happened?," Cassie asked starting on his hair.

"It's not mine to tell," Julian said letting out a sigh.

He wanted Jack gone as soon as possible, but with those pictures he couldn't do anything.

Nova made sure that the collar of his shirt was completely covering his neck like Mark had told him to do. His mind was still racing from seeing Jack, but he tried to do everything he could to push the thoughts of him to the back of his mind.

If he didn't Nova would have another attack in the middle of Julian's concert.

Mark had made sure to give strict instructions to Nate to never leave Nova's side. Nate agreed, still feeling bad about leaving him alone in the museum.

So now Nova was just standing in the audience panning his camera around as the crowd waved and screamed at him. Having earplugs in allowed him to take all the screaming and he let a small smile come over his lips, waving back at them.

Nova looked towards the stage just as Julian came out and he felt his body relax at the sight of him. As long as he had Julian, things would be okay for him.

***

Julian laughed as Layla threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

They were now in Paris. According to Mark, this was the right time for Layla to visit.

"It's good to see you too Layla," Julian said grinning as he hugged her around the waist. He saw the flash of a camera out of the corner of his eyes and looked over at Nova who smile lightly. Julian bit on his bottom lip and pulled back gently. He hated that there would be a week of this. A week of hurting Nova.

It especially didn't help with Jack still being around.

Layla pulled back and smiled widely. "Can't I miss my best friend?," she said shaking her head.

"Nope," Julian said sarcastically taking her hand in his.

"So where is he? I can't wait to meet him," Layla said letting her bright blue eyes scan the crowd. She was excited to meet Nova because Julian had gushed about him to her so many times that she just couldn't wait.

Julian rolled his eyes playfully and drug her over towards Nova just as Layla's eyes landed on him.

Nova stood a little straighter as the two stopped in front of him. "It's nice to finally meet you Layla," he said softly giving her a light smile.

Layla let go of Julian's hand to hug Nova tightly around his shoulders, startling him a bit. "I apologize in advance for having to be all lovey-dovey with him. I promise is private that he'll be yours," she whispered this all to him before pulling back with a smile.

"It's okay, I understand," Nova said softly back to her.

Jack walked up at this point and gave Layla a smile. "Hello love birds," he said making both Nova and Julian flinch. "I bet your happy to be here while we're here in Paris, city of love and all that," Jack said waving his hand.

Layla had been told about Jack, not the specific details, but just that he had hurt Nova badly in the past. Also that he was here to just cause trouble. This automatically made her dislike him.

Pursing her lips, Layla said, "yeah well at least we're loved by someone." Jack glared at her but Julian pulled her away from him, Nova following after the two.

"Who knew you were full of sass," Julian said bumping his hip to Layla's.

"Well knowing how much of jerk he is made me prepare for whatever." Layla then turned to look at Nova and said, "I know he hurt you in someway and that is completely unacceptable."

Nova just looked at her in disbelief. How could she care about him so much even know she barely knew him.

Julian caught his look and chuckled softly smiling at him. "Layla is protective over you because I've probably gushed about how much I love you to her. So she's gonna mother hen you," he said glaring at her playfully as they walked outside the airport since Layla had taken a plane here.

Nova tried to keep from blushing and it was a good thing he had because there was paparazzi everywhere shouting questions at the couple as they tried to push through Julian's body guards.

"Julian is it true you and Layla are breaking up?!"

"Julian was your new song really about Layla?!"

This wasn't anything out of the ordinary for when the couple were together. They would always get questions about their relationship and they usually didn't even react to it.

Julian's body guards did a pretty job keeping them back most of the time.

Nova tried to stay as close as possible behind the couple and he slid into the limo with tinted windows just as Jack slid in beside him.

"Shouldn't you be in another car?," Julian snapped scooting over to Nova and wrapping an arm around his waist protectively.

"I was already close to you guys anyways," Jack said smugly.

Nova did his best to ignore him and looked up at Julian, leaning into his side. "How much free time do we have here again?"

"At least three days I think," Julian said pulling as close as he could. "I'll have to ask Mark. I'm sure he wants Layla and I out together for some of those days." "Don't worry though, I'll make sure to take you to see the sights as well," Julian said leaning down and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Layla grinned at their cuteness and Jack just rolled his eyes.

"You guys are adorable!," Layla squealed.

"I know he is," Julian said with an amused look in his eyes.

Nova snorted and shook his head. "I can't take it when your this cheesy."

"I'm always this cheesy though?," Julian said with a pout on his lips.

"I know, I'm still wondering how I put up with it."

"Guess who gets to sleep on the couch tonight?"

Nova looked up at him with wide innocent eyes. "You're gonna make me sleep on the couch?," he asked softly biting on his bottom lip.

Layla smirked trying to hold in her laugh as Julian froze and looked down at him with panic. "N-No of course not baby. You can have the bed."

Nova giggled softly and Julian huffed squeezing him.

"Okay so I can't resist your puppy eyes, sue me for having an adorable boyfriend."

"God you both make me sick," Jack mumbled quietly.

"No one asked you to be in the car with us," Layla said throwing a glare his way. "If you didn't blackmail Julian you would be fired so quickly."

"But I do blackmail him love so it works out great for everyone," Jack said smiling.

"I don't even understand what your whole goal is at this point?" "Is it just to hurt Nova again? Do you really hate him so much that you wanna ruin a chance for him to be happy?," Layla said frowning deeply.

Julian just watched the two argue for a minute and then quickly took his attention to Nova who was acting like nothing was being said.

Nova planned to get through this by pushing all his feelings down about Jack being here inside him. So as him and Layla continued to argue he just focused on Julian's hands.

"I don't hate Nova," Jack said frowning softly. "Yeah he may have got me kicked out of America for a couple years but I don't hate him."

"Then what is it?," Julian said looking from Nova to Jack. "Why did you decide to do this?"

"I don't need to explain anything to either of you. I have motives for what I do okay? To repeat myself though, I don't hate Nova."

Nova felt Jack's eyes on him but he didn't look at him. He could never look him in the eyes again.

A silence hung in the air and it staid there until they all got to the hotel.

The three all got out and walked inside where Mark was waiting for them.

"Alright room assignments. I thought I would give you the option of staying with Julian since you both could catch up with each other," he said looking at Layla.

"I know Nova and Julian usually share a room together though. I wouldn't want to take them away from each other," Layla said shaking her head back and fourth, her red curls bouncing.

"I don't mind sharing a room with Nova," Jack said standing behind the group.

"Yeah over my dead body," Julian said glaring at him.

"That's not happening," Mark said sternly. "Layla would you like a room of your own then?," he asked raising an eyebrow. "Or we could put you with Cassie?"

Cassie walked up with a grin, "I wouldn't mind that!" "We could trade makeup and hair tips."

They immediately started into a conversation with each other and Mark just handed Cassie their room key and they walked off.

"Okay so, here's your guys room key. Julian make sure you take Layla out tomorrow and Nova why don't you go with them so we can have some good shots of them together.

Nova's eyes dimmed slightly at the thought of having to watch Julian be with another girl right in front of him while he had to follow them around.

Tomorrow was going to be great. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 9
Cameron Adair had lived the past almost two years of his life being a cam model after his father sent him to college and lowered his allowance signif...
529 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
65.3K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
17.5K 635 27
It's Louis first day at Vogue, his first assignment is to create a cover for the Holiday issue. One problem he is paired up with Harry Styles. In the...