Only My Lunatic Fringe

By Sasha_Lee_28

Katherine or Kat Royce. She is a WWE Diva and the current holder of the WWE Women's Championship. Kat is best... More

Chapter 1: Winning the Title |✔
Chapter 2: Drinking
Chapter 3: Hungover Champion.|✔
Chapter 4: Shopping Dates with Bella's| ✔
Chapter 5: The Date with Mr Ambrose |✔
Chapter 6: Facing the Music. |✔
Chapter 7: Hospital |✔
Chapter 8: A Whole Lot Of Gifts.|✔
Chapter 9: Distant |✔
Chapter 10: Date with Seth Freakin Rollins|✔
Chapter 11: Decisions |✔
Chapter 12: Karma.
Chapter 13: Finally Official.
Chapter 14: Road Buddies.
Chapter 15: A Fun Night Out.
Chapter 16: Electrifying Vibes.
Chapter 17: Conflicts and Drafts.
Chapter 18: I Love You.
Chapter 19: Drama.
Chapter 20: Doubts.
Chapter 21: Engagements.
Chapter 22: Taking Leave...
Chapter 23: Complications.
Important author's note:
Chapter 24: Returns.
Chapter 25: Wedding Bells.
Chapter 26: Taken.
Chapter 27: Secrets.
Chapter 28: Found.
Chapter 29: Kathleen.
Chapter 30: Old Friends
Chapter 31: Engaged?
Chapter 32: Faye.
Chapter 33: Calm Before The Storm.
Chapter 34: Paternity Tests.
Chapter 35: Lock Up
Chapter 36: Released
Chapter 37: "Scavenger Hunt."
Chapter 38: Guilt.
VERY IMPORTANT INFO.
Epilogue.
1K!!!!

Chapter 39: Christmas.

543 14 1
By Sasha_Lee_28

Dean's POV

"Shit!" I hiss when I burn my hand on the stove.

It is Christmas morning and I woke up an hour earlier to make breakfast for Kat and I.

After the whole drama with Faye and all, it took a massive toll on Kat.

Randy finally convinced her to go for therapy and it went surprisingly good. She went for weekly sessions and it really started to work.

The only thorn in her side is the fact that she has to be on tour, wrestle each week, spend time with me and Kathy and still fly to her therapist each week.

She is exceptionally tired, so that is why I wanted to spoil her this morning with breakfast in bed.

And besides, it's Christmas.

"Dean?"

I turn around and come face to face with a sleepy Kat. She has a small shorts and one of my shirts on. Her hair is messy, but fuck, she's still so effortlessly beautiful.

"Go back, I am bringing you breakfast." I say and kiss her head and lightly push her back to the room.

"You're so amazing." She yawns and blows me a kiss.

When I am done with the food, I mentally pat my back.

It is pancakes covered with maple syrup, chocolate covered strawberries and freshly squeezed orange juice.

I walk back into our room and see Kat already fast asleep again.

"Kat?" I whisper and put the tray next to her and climb in next to her.

"I'm awake." She groans and sits up and leans on my shoulder.

"Someone is tired." I say with a frown.

"I think I might be sick." Kat mumbles.

My eyes widen and I give her a questioning stare.

"Kat, are you...?" I ask and put my hand on her stomach.

She gives me a frightening stare and bites her lip.

"Oh my..." I start, but she laughs.

"I am not pregnant!" She laughs and kiss me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her still shocked.

"Yes, I just finished my monthly reminder that I am not pregnant." She says with joy and I smile at her.

"Well, here is some celebratory breakfast." I say and place the tray on her lap.

"You are the best." Kat says and kiss me.

"Just for you." I whisper against her lips just when Kathy started crying.

"I got it." I say and walk to the nursery.

"Come on, baby girl." I say and pick her up. She immediately quiets down and stares at me with that big blue eyes.

God, that blue orbs will be be the death of me one day.

After I fed her, she fell asleep again, so I went back to the room where ironically, Kat was also sleeping again.

I fall down next to her, but then she suddenly sits on top of me.

"Did you think that you could hide this from me?" She screams and waves the tickets in the air.

"You found your Christmas present." I state and sit up with Kat still on my lap.

"You booked us a honeymoon in Hawaii." She screams and smiles.

"Since we never went on our original honeymoon, I thought that this could be a second chance at one?" I say and she wraps her arms and legs around me.

"I love you, so much!" She shouts and then kiss me.

Just when things got heated, she pulls back in confusion.

"What about Kathy?" She asks with a frown.

"The honeymoon is only for two weeks, so I already arranged with our parents to take care of Kathy." I say and kiss her again.

She sighs into the kiss and pulls back again.

"Wait, I have to give you your present." She says and gets up.

She rummages around in a drawer and then she pulls out a small box. She climbs onto my lap and adjusts herself.

"Merry Christmas."She whispers and places the box in my hand.

I open it and when I see what's inside, I frown.

"You got me a key? For what is the key?" I ask her.

She smiles and winks at me.

"You have to guess." Kat says and briefly kiss me.

"A car?" I ask, but she gives me an are you serious look.

"Nope, in your dreams, keep guessing." She chuckles and jumps excitedly on my lap.

"Don't do that." I say in a low tone while gesturing downwards.

She blushes, but then giggles and kiss me. When things got heated, she pulled back again.

Jeez, is she trying to play with me, today?

"If we go any further, you won't finish guessing." She stubbornly says.

I run my hand through my hair and narrow my eyes at her.

"Just give me a hint." I groan not in the mood to play a guessing game when I can make use of the bed resources with my wife.

"It is almost like a car." She says and that is when it clicked.

"You got me the quad bike?" I excitedly ask her.

"Yep. You wanted one ever since Seth and Roman got one, so I thought that-" She says, but I cut her off by kissing her.

"You...are...the...best." I say between kisses.

"I know, now let's get ready for Seth and Sasha's party. I got us matching outfits." She excitedly says and jumps up.

Kill me.

*****

Kat's POV

"Are you serious?" Dean asks once he gets into the car after strapping Kathleen in her seat.

He is obviously referring to the ugly sweaters we're wearing.

"Oh shut up, you love it." I say and wave him off.

He rolls his eyes and start driving. When we past the baby shop, my eyes widen.

"Can we stop at the drug store?" I ask him and Dean gives me a weird look.

"Why?" He asks, but takes the left turn anyway.

"I just need to get some painkillers for my leg. I hurt it last night at Sasha's." I say trying to keep it vague.

"Your leg? Kat, injuries like that can creep up on you in the ring." He says concerned.

"It's barely a scratch. I'll take the painkillers and if the pain doesn't clear up, I'll see a doctor, promise." I say and kiss his cheek.

When he stops at the store, I grab my handbag and walk inside. I take a pregnancy test and a box of painkillers for my 'leg'.

When I pay, the cashier smiles at me.

"Pregnant?" She asks and rings the stuff up.

"Oh gosh no, it's for my friend. I just had a baby." I say and laugh.

"Oh, well merry Christmas!" She says and smiles.

"You too." I say and walk out after placing the test in my handbag. Dean will freak out if he sees this.

*****

When we arrived at Sasha and Seth's new house, Roman, Dean and Seth went into full on battle mode in the snow.

Which bought Sasha and I some time to take the test. Or to be more clear for Sasha to take the test.

Galina are with Kathy and Jojo, so we have a few more minutes to spare.

"I'm scared, Kat." Sasha mutters when I hand her the test.

"Don't be, Seth will love the baby, if there even is one." I say and push Sasha to the toilet and lock the door.

"Okay." She breathes and does her business while I sit on the counter.

When she's done, she places the test on the counter and I jump off and place my phone with the timer on next to it.

"Now we wait for five minutes" I say and Sasha nervously replies.

"What if he breaks up with me? We talked about it yesterday and he said that he isn't ready for a child right now." She says and starts crying.

"Hey, Sasha, no." I soothe and hug my best friend.

"Did you ever see Seth around Kathleen? He loves her to bits and he is amazing with her. So just imagine the love he'll have for his own child?" I honestly say and wipe her tears away.

"You sure?" Sasha asks uncertain.

"I am 200% certain." I say just when the timer went off.

Sasha hesitantly picks it up, but then changes her mind and shove it in my hands.

"I can't look." She mutters and turns away.

I lower my gaze to the test in my hands when a smile takes over my face.

"You are going to be a Mommy!" I exclaim and hug her.

"Oh my god..." Sasha cries and wraps her arms around me. Soon, I join in crying and place my hand on her stomach.

"I am going to be godmother." I say and laugh.

"Seth will be overjoyed. Are you telling him?" I ask her. Even though she was hesitant to tell him, he has to know.

"No, he can't know. At least not yet, until I've figured it out." She says.

"Okay, I'll hold onto this for safekeeping." I say and pick up the test wrapping it in toilet paper.

"Are you okay, babe?" Dean asks at the door.

My eyes widen and Sasha shakes her head.

"Yeah, totally." I awkwardly replies.

"Well, I want a kiss and since you're in the bathroom..." Dean trails off making Sasha cringe.

"Just go with it." I whisper and Sasha rolls her eyes and stand behind the shower curtain.

I open the door and Dean kisses me immediately.

"We are so not doing this in Sasha's house." I say, trying to ignore the fact that Sasha is right there.

"We'll see about that." Dean whispers and I gesture for Sasha to get out. She runs out and I close the door.

"Make it quick." I smirk and Dean chuckles before continuing.

We are literally having sex in Sasha's bathroom.

***

"First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming. It means a lot to Seth and I that you guys are here, really. We've all been through ups and downs, but we've all made it and now. And we're here, surrounded my family." Sasha finishes with a smile.

Everyone claps and I go over to hug her, when her very much positive pregnancies stick falling out.

With the two fucking positive lines showing upwards.

Holy fuck.

"Oh my God...." I trail off and eye the stupid stick.

"Kat,....a-are you pregnant?" Dean asks breathless and gives me a disbelieving look.

From his point of view, this must look bad. He asked me this morning if I'm pregnant and I said no and now here's a positive pregnancy test falling out of my pocket.

"No, I'am not!" I say defensively and pick the stick up.

"Then why is there a positive pregnancy stick in your hand?" Dean asks, obviously not believing my lie.

"Because... It is not mine?" I offer with a grimace.

"So you're telling me that you're holding a positive pregnancy stick with someone else's pee on it?" He asks disbelievingly and gives me a are you serious look.

"I...?" I trail off and weigh my options.

Pick now Katherine:
Tell your best friend's husband she's pregnant in front of everyone else,
Or save your best friend.

Definitely the latter.

"We are having a baby!" I exclaim and give Dean a fake smile.

He gives me a confused look.

"What?" He barely gets out and then I hug him.

"Wow, congratulations!" Roman shouts breaking the awkward silence.

"I call dibs on being godfather!" Seth yells and a guilty look passes on Sasha's face.

"No you're not. He is the father." She says and points to Seth.

I give her a what the fuck are you doing expression, and Seth looks utterly confused.

"You slept with Kat? You betrayed me again and now you're the father of the baby inside my wife?" Dean yells with rage and I grab his arm, pulling him away from Seth.

He looks murderous.

"No, no no, Dean that is really not what happened?" I say and Dean glares at me with a hurtful expression.

"Dean, I didn't sleep with him." I say lowly and he shakes his head.

"I did not sleep with Kat! Why would you think that, Sasha? I thought that we were past that?" Seth asks looking hurt.

"Just stop." Sasha states and everyone quiets down.

I mouth, you can do this, to Sasha and she smiles at me with new courage.

"That isn't Kat's pregnancy test. It is mine. Kat was just covering for me." She says and Seth's face goes pale and Dean's eyes fills with relief.

"You're pregnant?" Seth asks with a small voice and I take that as my cue to get us out.

"Okay, uhm, guys, let's go check on Jojo and Kathy." I say and Galina catches my look and grabs Roman's arm, pulling him out.

"Let's go babe." She says and Roman nods and they walk upstairs while Dean and I go outside.

When we get outside, he closes the door and glares at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks seriously.

"I promised Sasha that I'll take care of the test, but then we got hot and heavy in the bathroom." I chuckle and I he still has a cold mask on.

I sigh and sit on the steps and pats the spot next to me. He sits down and I lean my head against his shoulder.

"If I would've told you, then you were going to tell Seth." I say and then he grins.

"I probably would have told him, but I just got scared when I thought that you slept with him." He says softly and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I will never betray you, Dean. I promise." I whisper and he pulls me to his chest

The snow falls in a repetitive pattern, decorating the backyard.

"I know and I love you." He says and kiss me lightly.

"I love you." I say softly and continue kissing my husband in the snowfall.

******

It's done😭😭
I just want to thank you for reading this book and stay tuned for the epilogue and some bonus chapters.

Love Sasha-Lee💕💙💙❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 673 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...
26.4K 219 98
Hello I'm Celina Brianna Colace-Garcia I'm Stephanie and Brianna's triplet ( a.k.a Nikki and Brie Bella) we 3 debuted in 2007 at WWE all of us were i...
112K 3.2K 56
Nikki Bella has it all, the perfect boyfriend Seth Rollins and the Divas Championship. Roman Reigns is in a good place with his career and girlfriend...
44.8K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...