Three Legends ✔

Por Starstarcheers

Three girls work for an organization and they were recently tasked to go undercover as high school students a... Más

Intro/Summary
Chapter 1: Mission
Chapter 2: Meeting them
Chapter 3: Better than you
Chapter 4: Our targets?
Chapter 5: Research
Chapter 6?: Information
Chapter 7: Deceiving
Chapter 8: Hanging out
Chapter 9: Trouble
Chapter 10: Strawberries
Chapter 11: Decisions
Chapter 12: Some joke?
Chapter 13: Not Working
Chapter 14: Awake
Chapter 15: Explanations
Chapter 17: Having Fun
Chapter 18: Dates
Chapter 19: Forever
2Prologue/ Introduction
2Chapter 1: Return
2Chapter 2: News
Tagged (Not a Chapter)
2Chapter 3: Betrayal
2Chapter 4: Why and How
2Chapter 5: Symbolic Despair
2Chapter 6: Discovering their secret?
2Chapter 7: The Fight Nearing Death
2 Chapter 8: The End
2 Chapter 8: End
Special Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 16: Together

608 18 15
Por Starstarcheers

May's POV
"It means that-"
Come on, come on.
What does it mean?
Am I so dumb that I can't figure it out?
The suspense is killing me!

.

.

.

"We have a little more chance with the boys", Dawn said calmly.

WHAT?!

What did she just say?

How?

Misty and I stared at Dawn confusely, our mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, trying to question what she meant.
But we were speechless.

Dawn laughed at our confused faces and proceeded to explain,"You see, since we never age and is immortal, we can stay with the boys without the fear of us getting older and dying, leaving them behind."

Misty and I smiled happily, as now we had more of a chance with them.

"But", Dawn continued.
"Don't be happy too soon. Remember we still have to find a way not to kill them, without us leaving and plus, once they find out our true motives here, we're doomed. Even if we mean no harm to them now."

Our smiles faltered once we heard Dawn's statement, but we looked at each other reassuringly.

We will find a way.

Drew's POV
Wow. I'm full.
I'm so happy that the girls are alive.(Mainly May)
Paul, Ash and I are planning on confessing to them soon.
I'm kinda worried about Paul and Ash though.
I'm more worried for Paul than Ash actually.
Ash may be dense usually, but once he has figured out his feelings, there's nothing holding him back.
Paul on the other hand, will definitely have a harder time. He doesn't really know how to express his feelings very well.
I just hope Dawn also likes Paul. Paul can't go through a rejection. He'll turn colder and I really don't want that to happen. I want only the best for him.
Anyways, it's getting late, so we better get back to the girls.

The next day~
"Move! Just pick it up, you little baby!"

Well, if you're wondering what's going on, that's Misty. And she's ordering Ash to clean up their house.

Why?

Remember before all the trouble, Ash lost and has to obey Misty for a day?
Yup.
That day is today.

Poor Ash.

He had been ordered around many times already. From washing their clothes to cleaning and to also serving and carrying Misty.
I guess Misty's using this time to it's fullest.

Misty's POV
After Ash finished all my errands,he decided to bring me for a walk at the seaside. It was already dark out, even so the moon shined brightly as it's light was reflected by the sea waters.
I felt stronger and at ease.
Water is my main power.
My main source.
It feels so relaxing just to stroll by the beach.
We walked for awhile till Ash suddenly stopped.
He turned around, held both of my hands and said, "Even though you make me do many things that I may not like to do today, but I will gladly do it for you as long as it makes you happy. What I'm trying to say is that Misty, I love you and I hope that you'll be my girlfriend. Will you accept?"

I was touched.
Very touched by his statement.
He loves me...
I do too, but should I agree?
Soon he'll find out that we aren't what we seem.
Consequences will happen if I don't kill him, but I'm too in love with him to care right now.

"Yes. Yes I will.", I said.

He smiled at me and he gave me a sliver necklace with a seashell as it's design.
(Picture below)

He fastened the necklace around my neck and we kissed. I am so blissful right now.
How I wish this will last forever.

Drew's POV
May and I are currently at the movie theatre watching a movie.
I plan to confess to her later.
After the movie, I brought her to the secluded field of the park. I asked her to sit down on the grass as I asked one of my Pokemon to use flame thrower to light up all the candles. The candles spelled out the words, I LOVE YOU.
May saw the words and she smiled while covering her mouth.
I then walked up to her with a single rose and confessed, "May, I will never forget the time where you beat me in the arcade and I will never forgive you for beating me, but what I want to say is that I love you, May. Would you please be my girlfriend.
May stayed quiet for awhile. That few minutes of silence was pure torture.

"Yes."

Her voice brought me out of my misery. She accepted my rose and hugged me tight. I was elated.
After awhile, I broke the hug and presented her with a necklace in the shape of a flame.
(Picture below)

Dawn's POV
Currently, I'm at home alone with Paul. Misty, May, Ash and Drew all disappeared. I'm so bored right now.
I'm bored to the extent that I'm randomly making objects fly around using my telekenisis.
The lights suddenly switched off.
With my ability to see in the dark, I saw Paul kneeling on the ground infront of me on one leg while holding a small box.

"Dawn, I might not be the most romantic person nor a very expressive person, but when I saw your lifeless body, it made me realise how much I love you and that I should have appreciated the times with you. Will you please stay with me and be my girlfriend? I promise to cherish you forever."

Tears filled my eyes as I took in the contents of his speech. Without hesitation, I agreed.
Regardless of the consequences, I will protect them at all cost.
Paul broke into a rare smile as he opened the box to reveal a necklace. It was a pair of wings shaped like a heart.
(Picture below)

He fastened it around my neck and we hugged each other in happiness.

Girls POV
Whatever problems we might face, we will protect these boys at all costs.
It's a promise.
____________________________________
Author's note:
So the boys and girls are finally together.
Will they get the happy ending they desire?
Or will the consequences that the girls keep on saying get them?
What happens when the boys find out that they aren't vampires?

Wait for the next chapter to find out!

Please review  and vote.

Stay happy readers! ╰(*'︶'*)╯

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.3K 2.4K 26
"I'd gather all the memories of you and engrave it on the moonlight." --Jinyoung
17K 785 25
"She doesn't trust me like before, she's colder than before... am I the one to blame? Did I destroy what I desire and love the most?" Lost in the dee...
978K 26K 50
Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~
1.3K 143 4
Cover by beforehours In 1995, two families crossed paths. The biggest and most feared criminal family in America and the most troublesome family in...