The Summerhouse

By AsteriaBloodgood

More

The Summerhouse

Part 2

22 0 0
By AsteriaBloodgood

Here's the more SCHEXUAL part. So, if you have a sensitive stomach or your parents are around... you may NOT want to read this... Just sayin' PG-13 to R

Tim stoked fire while Dave booted up Trenton’s phone. Dave was always the one who decided which dare was acceptable. Of course, there were always truths, but those were hardly ever picked.

“ Alriiiight!” Dave said as he shook the phone to spin names. clickity click click click click, the noises from the “wheel” rang out loudly. The clicking stopped and Dave squinted to read the name in the low light.

“ McKayla!! Truth or Dare?” he called out to her. McKayla giggled.

“ Uhmmm.. Dare!” she giggled again. Dave clicked through a few of the options before crowing loudly to the group, “ You and Tim must have 7 minutes in Heaven!” McKayla blushed and giggled (again), Tim was high-fived and patted on the back. They left together and went into the house.

“ Now, while they’re getting busy...” Dave trailed off, and the teens still around the fire laughed as the app selected another victim. 

Kyle sighed as person after person was selected. Tim and McKayla came back twenty minutes later flushed and messy haired. Almost everybody had at least kissed somebody except for Kyle, Dave, and Kaila

“ Kaila! Dare or Dare?” Dave was obviously into Kaila, and wanted so badly for her to be forced to him. Kaila smiled in the firelight.

“ Dare!” she replied. Kyle couldn’t help but notice how her eyes flicked to his. Or how her hair seemed to have caught aflame in the dim glow from the fire.

“ You have to kiss me!” Dave practically flew from his seat over to her. Kaila shrugged nonchalantly and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Dave was clearly disappointed. Kyle suppressed the urge to laugh.

“Kyle,” he said. Kyle gave a small smile.

“ Dare, duh.” All the girls chittered and giggled. Except for Kaila, who was watching him closely.

Dave hesitated in reading the dare.“ You must make out with Kaila.” he said in a monotone. Kyle hid a smile. He stood and walked over to Kaila’s seat, Dave in the way. He held out his hand. Kaila took it without missing a beat and followed him towards the house.

“ ‘EY! You guys gotta stay out here! It’s not 7 minutes in Heaven!” someone called. Probably Trish. Kyle just shrugged and pulled Kaila back towards the firelight. He sat next to her, almost having to shove Dave out of the way. Kaila bit her lip and glanced down at Kyle’s lips.

“ Just do it already!” Micheal called out from across the circle. Kyle hesitated slightly, not wanting to force her. He finally gave her a slow, soft kiss on the lips. When he pulled away. Kaila rolled her eyes.

“ That was bullshit, Ky,” she said before she grabbed his face and pulled him in.

Instead of the slow, soft kiss he had been expecting originally, she practically smashed their faces together. She wrapped her fingers in his slightly curly hair and tugged him closer. Her tongue tracing along his lower lip.

He opened his mouth a bit, trying to slow her down. But she pushed her tongue into his mouth, angling her face so they were closer and closer. He places his hand below her jaw, cradling it softly.

A small cough broke them apart, and Kaila sat back with a satisfied smirk. Though her eyes held a fair amount of lust. Kyle knew this was not over.

“ Anyway...” Dave continued awkwardly. Kyle was no longer paying attention though. Until his name again rang out.

“ Dare, again.” he said. Dave flicked through, probably trying to find one that didn’t involve kissing Kaila again.

“ Two people must kiss, you decide who.” he read. He gave Kyle a look that said me and Kaila, me and KAILA. Kyle chose to ignore this, and instead insisted that Trish and McKayla, who had started drinking, kiss. They both giggled and made out for a full five minutes before Kim could break them up.

“ Kai,” Dave said, using a pet name Kyle knew Kaila hated. She looked over at Dave agitatedly.

“ What?” Dave was a bit taken aback at her tone.

“ I was going to ask if you wanted a beer.” he muttered sheepishly. She sighed and nodded. Kyle felt the need to chime in.

“ Get me one too, Dave!” he nodded. Dave left, returning a minute later with three beers in hand. He tossed them to Kaila and Kyle. Then got back to the game.

“ Let’s drop the damn phone!” Kyle yelled, already buzzed from having chugged his beer. Everyone looked at him in shocked silence.

“ Trish, I dare you to stick your hand inside Mary’s bra!” Kyle shouted, and suddenly, everyone was daring anyone who would listen to do something. Kaila left Dave with McKayla, who was doing a three-way kiss with him and Kim. She sauntered over to Kyle.

“ I dare you two to do 7 minutes in Heaven!” Trish screamed, pointing at the two of them. Kaila didn’t hesitate. She dragged Kyle to the small hut about twenty feet from the campfire that had been dubbed “ The Love Shack”.

She didn’t even wait ‘til they were through the threshold. “ Kiss me, stupid.” Kyle leaned in, grinning, gently pushing his lips to hers.

“ Dammit Ky,” she said, breaking away from the soft brush. “ I am buzzed. You are buzzed. I like you. A lot. Now kiss me like you mean it goddammit!” Kyle froze.

“ I-i like you too.” he stammered. Kaila shoved him.

“ Then act like it. I picked you ‘cause you’re different and you had so much more passion than all the other dick guys around here!” she scolded. Kyle grinned.

“ You want me to have passion?” he asked. Kaila rolled her eyes.

“ Duh, stupi-” the rest of her words were cut off when Kyle pushed his lips against hers with a hell of a lot more force. He sucked on her lower lip, and she opened her mouth to admit him. He massaged her tongue with his. She moaned. Her fingers reached up and twirled against his slightly curly black hair, just as they had before. He pulled her closer by her ass.

“ Mmm,” she groaned into his mouth. Which only aroused him more. Kyle grabbed her thighs and pulled her up so she was hanging onto him. Kaila smiled into the kiss. Kyle broke apart for a moment to open the door to the Love Shack.

Stumbling slightly over the opening, the two of them crashed into the shack, knocking into walls, hitting a chair. Kaila giggled as they fell onto the bed. Her on top of him.

Her plaid shirt was slightly undone at the bottom. Kyle stopped her. Gazing into her eyes he asked, “ Are you sure?” she paused. Kaila bit her lip and nodded, excitement in her beautiful blue eyes. Kyle needed no more prompting.

He practically ripped off her shirt. A few buttons popped off, flying off into the darkness.

“ That was my favorite shirt,” she growled. He chuckled, kissing her deeply. She rubbed against him. Kyle could feel his cock stiffen as she ground her hips into his. He groaned, and she pulled him closer.

Kyle was distracted slightly by the taste of strawberries on Kaila’s lips. He slid his hands up to the small of her back, and gently, began moving his thumbs in circular motions. She hissed through her teeth, arching her back.

~~~~

Kaila was in ecstacy. The small circles Kyle was drawing on her back sent arcs of electricity up her spine. Everything about him was so hot. God, she loved the curls that donned his head. Her fingers twirled through them.

Kyle had always seemed astonished that he had her attention. Kaila could never tell why, he was different from the other guys. He listened, he cared. And God damn he was a good kisser.

His scent enveloped her. Warm pine and a slight hint of something muskier made her feel safe. The taste of his lips under hers was addicting, she really couldn’t get enough.

Untwining her fingers from his hair, she pulled his shirt over his head. Running her hands down his chest, she felt the small bumps of barely formed abs. About half way down Kaila felt a few scars from when, Kyle said, he was hit by a car a year ago. She brushed her fingers across them, eliciting a shudder and small moan from Kyle.

Grinning devilishly, she broke away from his kiss and slid slowly down his front. His eyes widened.

“ You’re really...?” he trailed off. She thought about it. Losing her nerve at the last moment, she decided instead just to tease him. She pulled off his jeans. Kyle was now down to his boxers.

Kaila let the fabric of her shirt fall off her shoulders. She kept on the shorts though. Kyle moaned. She looked down at him, not knowing what she did. Then she noticed the erection that was now prominent through his boxers.

Resisting the urge to just poke it, she slid in front of it, sitting on his hips. Kyle lifted his hands and fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Rolling her eyes, Kaila undid it swiftly with one hand.

~~~~

Peeling away the fabric, Kyle exposed Kaila’s breast. The light pink nipple was erect. He was just about to cup her breast when Tim and McKayla burst in, completely hooked together, McKayla’s shirt already off. Tim’s pants were being fumbled with.

The two broke apart, noticing Kyle and Kaila finally.

“ Oopsies!” giggled McKayla. Kaila quickly fastened her bra again, pulled up her shirt. She gave a quick wink to Kyle before flouncing out the door. Kyle, blushing, grabbed his pants and tugged them on. His shirt was laying on the floor.

Scooping up the abandoned cloth, he cleared out. Leaving Tim and McKayla alone. He pulled on his shirt on the way back to the campfire. He sat back down in his seat, but almost no one was left.

Kaila was chatting and laughing with Trish. Her shirt was missing buttons and hung mostly open, but she seemed not to care. Her fiery red hair was mussed, but that only made her more attractive.

Kyle faked a yawn and went inside. Not noticing that Kaila was watching him out of the corner of her eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 82.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
20.5K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
91.3K 2.2K 39
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
48.1K 183 10
As the title says