The play toy vxbts

By vampireaashu

taehyung's parents are poor and decided to sell their son in order to get money taehyung is sold to six hot... More

introduction
The auction
Note
note
note 2

The new home

7.7K 160 21
By vampireaashu

Taehyung was going in and out of consciousness the whole ride. After what felt like forever the car came to stop. Every one got out of car and driver carried taehyung outside and dumped him on ground near all six. He felt tears rolling down from his eyes. He miss his family even though they sold him and never really gave him love.

It was all too much for baby taetae. He just wanted to go back home. But that wasn't gonna happen.

He looked up and saw a huge mansion. It was huge and beautiful with big beautiful garden and fountain in the middle.

He then felt something tight around his neck it was a collar. He felt a black haired boy pulling the leash. It was hurting him so bad. He felt humiliated . But he didn't move but after that he felt a kick to his stomach and he started moving. They entered the mansion ( I am not gonna describe mansion I am too lazy). The guy with wide shoulders called maid and she took him upstairs. The house was goddamm huge.

The maid took taehyung to bathroom and tried to take off his clothes but taehyung was very shy he tried to cover himself back but eventually stopped and let that maid do her work. After bath she dressed tae in a long oversized sweater and nothing else . Tae felt embarrassed because of that she told her that from now on this will be his room

He didn't mind though the room was really beautiful. But he don't want to stay here.

Author  note

Sorry for late update.
Sorry for mistakes.
This exams are fucking annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
852K 39.7K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one