Misc. Transformers Oneshots

Galing kay Wish-I-Was-A-Robot

I've been Transformers Trash for a fair few years and likely will be for a long time to come, so why not star... Higit pa

A Shoulder to Cry On - TFP Ratchet x Human!Reader
Christmas Lights - Knockout x Breakdown x Human!Reader
REQUESTS
Betrayed - Megatron x Human!Reader

Something Else - TFP Ultra Magnus x Furry!Human! Reader

1.3K 24 12
Galing kay Wish-I-Was-A-Robot

3 things before we start:

1.  Mostly just friends, but that's not to say it wouldn't develop beyond that after the end of this. If anyone wanted me to, I might consider doing a pt 2.

2.  Okay, so just to be clear, the reader here is a member of the furry fandom. Don't like? Don't read and keep it to yourself.

Okay?

Okay.

3.  '[F/N]' is your Fursona name. If you don't have a fursona, just go with your favourite name.

On with the "story"! (If you'd even grace it with such a title)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day.

It was finally here.

There you stood, still in your pyjamas, scissors in hand and before you, on your doorstep sat a large cardboard box with a happy cartoon wolf doodled on the side.

As you reached out to rip it open, you stopped yourself. Perhaps you should wait until you had enough time to actually unbox the thing. You had to be ready to leave in exactly 10 minutes or else Magnus would have your head.

Dragging the box inside with you, you carefully shut the door behind it before bolting into your room to get changed.

~~~~~le time skip 10 mins~~~~~~

You scrambled awkwardly out the door with the box held up in your arms toward the blue and red truck outside your drive.

You shoved the box in first when Ultra Magnus opened his door, before jumping in yourself, and pushing it to the next seat.
As you did so, his rather unimpressed voice came to you from within the cab.

"What is inside the box?" He demanded.

"You'll see!" You replied gleefully, Quickly adding "- But it's nothing I'm not allowed at base, I assure you." In case he confiscated it. You could almost feel him eyeing you suspiciously.

"Aaahhh I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this for AGES and I just can't wait to open it!" You continued to chatter as he started up his engine. "I was so tempted to open it earlier bit I figured I should wait until we got to Base so we didn't run late."

"Truthfully, I should check the package for any unauthorised items, but since you have proven to be nothing but trustworthy so far [Y/N], I am choosing to trust you on this." He interrupted.
Woah, What an honour! Usually he'd sooner die than break protocol!

"No worries Magnus, You can trust me!" You beamed.

You spent the rest of the journey in silence, just watching the box in excitement and anticipation.

~~~~~~le time skip to base~~~~~~

Okay.

Now.

Now this is it.

You're aware that you have a bit of an audience. Everyone's curious as to what you're so excited about, and you don't blame them.
Well except Raf and Miko - they know - but they seem eager to see your reaction anyway.

Taking the scissors, you carefully free the cardboard flaps of their sellotape bonds and closing your eyes, you open them and reach inside.
You let out a little squeal as you feel what you were searching for and pull out the item you had waited so long to recieve.

Slowly, you open your eyes and gasp as you look upon [F/N], your fursona, in the flesh (or foam) in the form of your very own fursuit head!

You squealed again, louder this time and gently hugged it, careful not to squish anything.

"That is pretty cool." Comes Miko's voice from over by the railing, and suddenly you're aware of all the confused eyes and optics watching you.

"What is it?" Jack asks.
You answer my pulling it over your head and squishing the foam cheeks cutely.

"It's a fursuit head - a costume of an animal character I have that represents me! So now I can be a big fluffy animal person whenever I want!" You explain excitedly.

"That's kinda weird... but uh... ok?" He seems skeptical of the entertainment value of your new pastime.

"it's [Y/N]," begins Miko "What did you expect?"

Even with your restricted vision, you watch the bots' expressions turn from confusion to agreement as Miko's statement earns a few chuckles.

"Fair enough." Replies Jack.

~~~~~~le short time skip~~~~~~~

You're sat with Raf on the sofa as you pull out the paws and tail from the box, Bee stood behind, leaning over the edge of the platform.
You look up to see ratchet watching from nearby.

"Is this a common human pass-time?" He asks, seemingly casually but you can tell he's curious.

"Nope! It's weird to everyone - it's not just you. But as Miko so eloquently put it earlier: 'It's me. What to you expect?'"That seemed a sufficient answer.

He hummed shortly and walked off without another word.

As he leaves, you turn to Bee and Raf  and begin telling them about a convention you recently attended and how excited you are to return next year with your fursuit. From there, conversation turn to an upcoming comic con and how Raf would love to go but couldn't get tickets without his parents' s permission, for which he'd need someone to go with.

Immediately, you offer and watch his face light up as you both begin making plans.

You only stop when Bee remembers he'd promised to take Raf out to race his RC car this afternoon.

You bid them both goodbye and you are left sitting alone on the sofa, your new fursuit sitting next to you.

You pick up the head and examine it again. All the colours are pretty much spot on and the seams are barely noticeable. You couldn't be happier with it!

You kind of wish Magnus was here right now. He left while you were still trying it on. He likely didn't get why you were so happy about a mass of foam and fabric but most humans wouldn't either, so that's fine. You bet he was just relieved there was nothing in the box that was against protocol to bring here. He would have exploded if you'd lied to him.
Which made you all the happier that he had trusted you to be honest with him.

Snapping yourself from your thoughts, you decide to see if you can find any good lighting for a picture that would do your suit justice.

Before you can do so however, you register heavy footsteps approaching from behind you through the foam of the head you had now put on again.
You turn around and look up through the mesh of your suit's eyes to find Magnus towering over you.

"Hey Ultra Magnus, where've you been?" You call up to him, using his full name because you know he doesn't like you calling him 'Magnus'.

"On patrol." He answers shortly.

"Should've known." You reply. "Find anything interesting?"

"Not particularly."

"Well I guess that means no trouble so that's good."

"Indeed." He agrees, never taking his optics off you. There's a moment's silence as he stares at you.

"I'm afraid I can't take you seriously with that mask on." He breaks it.

You giggle and remove the foam head, grinning up at him.

"So this is what you were so excited about receiving earlier?" He asks, gesturing towards it as you hold it in your arms.

"Yup! It's so well made, and I'm just so happy with how it turned out - it really brings my character as much to life as it'll ever be. I've been waiting for months, but I'm so glad I commissioned the person I did to make it - I just love their style and they had such good customer service too!" You ramble. You know he doesn't care about the quality of it, but he always listens to you when he has the time like you do for him, and this is what's on your mind right now.
"And I'll be able to make so many people smile, running around like a goofy, cartoon animal." You continued,
"And also just being able to cut loose without feeling like people are judging ME so much because I'll be just... Something else. Which is just so cool - I dunno really how to explain it. Yeah..." You trail off and he nods, gaze drifting towards the console, seemingly preparing to leave.

"Oh!" You remember what you were thinking about before he showed up. "Thank you for earlier." He looks back down towards you, interested.

"I know how highly you regard the rules, so thank you for trusting me to be responsible and honest about what was in the box. It means a lot Ultra Magnus."

"I'm pleased that trust didn't go to waste." He said, sincerity evident in his usually stern voice.

"You're the best Magnus." Oops.

There's a pause, but not the usual drop on his faceplate that comes when you call him that.

"And you're certainly... something else." He says with a brief hint of a smile on his faceplate.

You grin and reach to hug his hand which now rests on the yellow railing, at which he stays still and just watches you as the stuffed tail attached to your waist bobs around happily.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

137K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...
486 5 15
!!!FINISHED EARLY!!! !Title changed from 'Unexpected Friendship' to 'This Universal Bond'! *Background used for cover isn't mine* (Note: The writing...
9.7K 356 17
↠ Transformers Prime x Reader One-shots ↞ Requests: Currently Open • Reader is gender-neutral in every one-shot • Only TFP universe • Not doing lemon...
98K 2.4K 23
((I wrote this years ago. This is your cringe warning)) ---- These are some one-shots of the reader (sometimes as a child) and a transformers prime c...