Creepypasta X Reader Lemon

By Pearline126816

Here is where all your dreams come true I take requests and do one shots so surprise me More

Jeff the killer x reader lemon Pt 1
Jeff the killer x reader Pt 2
A/N very important please read
Eyeless Jack x Reader The Encounter
The Mansion Pt 1
The Mansion Pt 2
The Heads Up
The race against the clock
The Time Starts Ticking
Wild Side
A/N Why I'm taking long to upload
Wild side part 2
Wild Side Part 3
Wild Side part 4
Never have I ever.....Jeff x half human Zalgo Part 1
Wattpad Glitches?
Never have I ever.....Jeff x Zalgo Part 2
Am I?
Pirate Percy x Reader Are You Brave Enough?
Requests?
Mafia Leader Jeff x Cute Mafia Reader Pt 1
Pt 2
I'm sorry
Wtfh!!!
WELL THIS IS EMBARRASING
New Book
Glitchy Red x Neko Reader Pt 2
Dark Link x Half Wolf Fem Reader
......
I'm Alive..I'm Sorry
Black Lives Matter

Glitchy Red x Neko Reader Pt 1

2.4K 17 4
By Pearline126816

Scratch
Tik
Scratch
Screech

Slowly, I let my eyes dilate, having a direct tunnel vision on the target of the incredibly annoying sounds.

A Grizzly Bear.

Today was one of the many days I chose to camp at the top of a hill that overlooked the place I lived, the skyline view always calmed the urges that came with being part animal.

Apparently this grizzly bear decided to sharpen it's claws on a barkless tree, the sounds making my body crumple and cringe, the feral me started to take charge and cease the source.

"HEY! CAN YOU QUIT THAT!!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY HURTING MY EARS!!!" The bear turned towards me and stopped it's torturous scratching, only to smirk and stroll up to me.

"Hey Y/N, Glad you're up. I need your help."

"BENSON!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TAPPED ME AWAKE YOU ASSWIPE!!"

"Yeah Yeah, Hurry and climb on you baby."

No One's POV

After about 20 minutes of Benson and Y/N arguing, they finally made it to a cave next to a river, the wildlife around it seeming warped in a way.

"Woah! Benson wait." Y/N slid off of her friend and ran towards two trees that were fused together.

"This isn't right. Benson what exactly happened?" The bear let out a distressed sigh as he began to explain the story of his home being invaded.

"Then this small animal, If i could call it that, just walked right into my cave and threw me out! For a small animal-thing it threw me like a pebble or small child. After a couple seconds I realize that a kid was standing right in front of me, then I ended up blacking out." Benson let out a whimper as he looked at the fused trees.

"My- no OUR home is right between these two trees, but then it was gone! All of our memories, the benches and giant treehouse we made together.....gone."
Y/N reached out and patted her large and older brother. She and Benson grew up together ever since he was a cub, His mother loved and raised the neko girl like her own until she peacefully passed when both had turned 20.

"Big Ben, Something that is yours is never gone unless you let it go. We are getting our home back." Right after those words were uttered. The trees started to freak out and......Glitch?

Then a boy dressed in red strolls out while in heavy conversation with another animal. But from the get go Y/N senses knew that it didn't belong here. In this univere here.

"No, I told you a million times Grin! We are not going on to that stupid strip club. I don't need to deal with the others getting drunk or pregnant!"

"*AHEM!!!*" Y/N didn't care what they were, they stole her brother's home and she is going to get it back.

"The hell do you think you're doing kid?! Messing around with bears and stealing homes! You fucked with the wrong damn bear!" Claws fully out and the human her now gone, The neko only had so little patience for an anwser before the two gave a response.

"Listen, First off I'm not a kid. Second it's just a dumb animal, it can find another home I g-" His sentence was interrupted by the girl tackling him and holding down his limbs.

"MY BROTHER ISN'T SOME DUMB ANIMAL!!!"

"Brother? Like, your parents has a pet bear brother?"

"A-actually, My mom adopted Y/N into her family." Benson stated proudly, he loved being related to Y/N, she was and still is his idol.

"Pfffftt HAHAHAHAHA *gasp* *wheeze* HAHAHAHA Haaaaaaah oh that is rich! So you left a human family for a bunch of bears!"

"I didn't leave my family, because I never had one. I was kidnapped and genetically morphed, forced to do tests and kill things kill people. And if I failed......." Y/N's eyes turned back to normal.

".......Name's Red, Glitchy Red." Red sat up and extended his hand. Way to go Red, First you make fun of her for having an animal brother then laughed about her old and non existent family! "Sorry about your past and stealing your bro's home, but there is something we need there. And that meant me getting rid of any inhabitants."

"What is it you need that is directly at our old home? The only reason Benson lives there is because of the complete solitude."

"I dropped my badge that was attached to my hat a while ago, and one of the assholes that found it threw it into this part of the world into this sanctuary. I know who it was because grin cat here saw the idiot do it." Red sighed and took off his hat, rubbing the place where the green accented badge would be in sadness. Grin just walked over to Benson and put his paw out.

"Greetings big fella! Sorry about throwing you out, literally and figuratively haha!" Benson flinched hearing the felines voice, he was zoned onto the conversation between his sister and the boy.

"Well can you show me what it looks like? I may not have been at home for a while but I can navigate quickly throughout the land." Y/N's h/c ears perked up as Red began to scribble something green on a piece of paper he summoned.

"It looks like this." He held up the paper towards her as Y/N's eyes took in the illustration.

"..." With a sudden twitch of the girl's ear she snatched the paper and walked through the portal.

"Y/N! WAIT UP!" Benson rushed to catch up to the unreadible figure slowing down next to her so she could climb on.

Through the portal

"Do you know the person who threw your badge?" Grin cat giggled wildly as Red huffed.

"Yeah, You wanna meet him?"

"It would help with the search so it would be kind if you could show me the way."

"No need, here he comes now." The four looked on to a blue anthropomorphic hedgheg with a picnic basket walking causually towards Red and Grin.

"Hey! Did Ash finally capture a pokémon!" The hedghog chipped as he harshly bit into a chili dog.

"UGH FUCKING STOP CALLING ME THAT SONIC! GO HARASS NINTENDO, I BET YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST THOSE PLUMBERS!" Y/N ignored the on going arguement and turned to Grin, who was staring at the blue male a little to intensly, smiling twice as wide as he usually had.

"Hey grin?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Do you know which hand Sonic threw the badge with?"

"The right hand." The cat's tail started to stick out in happiness as the hedgehog started to literally growl in anger at Red's onslaught, his fur looking frizzed and wild. Benson just layed flat on his stomach as he padded his paws in the river bank. Y/N scoffed and gave Grin a nudge.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can you steal that glove for me?" He nearly had a panic attack at the thought.

"Do you even know what he'd do to me if he saw me stealing the only thing important to him besides his shoes and world domination right in front of him?! He'd never let me watch him train again!"

"Fine I'll do it then." After watching the arguement bubble up for a couple seconds Y/N decided to walk up to Sonic and do the first of two plans.

"Hey, um sonic was it?"

"Oh look out, ASH you're pokémon is about to get kidnapped again!" Red gave a questionable glance at Y/N.

"Can I borrow something from you Sonic?" Both men glanced at each other and stared back at the neko.

"Sure kitten you can borrow anything."

"Then may I borrow your right glove."

"Wait Wha!"

Y/N POV

'He's hesitating to quickly! Just look at that pupil dilation and sudden ear raise."

"You said I can borrow anything I want Sooonic." I let my ears flop down sadly as I turned away.

"D-did you lie to kitten?" Sonic flinched and widened his eyes in shock.

"Wha- nonononono I'd never lie to you i-it's just oddly specific is all." Red just chuckled as he watches the scene unfold causing the hedgehog to glare at him.

"Looks like this hedgehog is slow~" Red whispered as I gave him a 'wtf' look as Sonic was turning his full attention to Red.

"LISTEN YOU LIT-" I pressed my hand against Sonic's as he quickly whirled his head around, his ears flopping down and cheeks dusting pink.

"I apologize for Red, He's making you so stressed out, just look at your fur." I take in the scent of the hedgehogs gloved hand and trail my hand down Sonics frizzed chest, never breaking eye contact.

"You don't mind do you? It's just your chest is so soft but tone~" I accidentally let out a purr as Sonic slowly pets my head, peacefully enjoying the touch.

"T-t-thanks kit, never heard someone say that before." I pull away and start to climb onto benson, signalling him that the search was on.

"Trust me, I nothing like those average people~ Red let's go."

"Oh yeah blue boy? Y/N actually came to help me find my badge so you can continue being a slouch while we spend time together." The hedgehog sat next to the riverbank and began to devour another chili dog and shrugged.

"Hey Grin, wanna stay and eat with me?"

"Of course!" Sonic patted a spot next to him and Grin almost teleported by how fast he scurried next to him.

"Have fun Kitten~"

2 hours later

"Any luck big bro!" Benson only gave a tired grunt as he rested himself inside of a pool-like lake, feeling the fur on his back sizzle from the intense heat.

"Red?" I try to listen for any signs of Red nearby but only nothing really stood out to match his patterns.

"Just as I thought" I sniff the air a few more times, testing for the millionth time that the badge must be around here.

Crunch

"Red?" A loud hiss proved my guess wrong as a serpent as twice as big as me slithered around me.

"You sssseem lossst~ what is it you are sssseearching for?~" It only took the obvious perverted squeeze from the serpents chest to realise he was in intense heat.

"A green badge, have you seen it?" The serpent rested his head upon mine, badly hiding the fact that he was inhaling my scent. He let a groan rumble throughout his throat.

"I have~ but we need to trade it for sssssomething right?~

"Sure, but you'll have to show me the goods first." The serpent leaned down and hacked up the exact badge, lifting up the saliva covered tricket in my line of sight. I nodded and placed the badge in my pocket.

"What do you wish for a trade?" I made sure to securely zip up the pocket, we don't need to spend another couple hours on finding the damn thing.

"Mayybe a mutual orgasm would sufficccce?~ As you can tell I'm aching for release~"

"So basically sex. Alright let's get this over with." I began to quickly disrobe, not caring about Benson or Red. I'm not going to let our home become a search party because of some dumb rivalry.

"Jussst bend over on that rock~" I calmly obeyed.

"This may feel strange to you does it not?" I shook my head as I felt a pronged tongue apply pressure on my lips.

"Not really, I heard that you serpents never would hurt the submissives because of the honor of being the mates protector, so I don't blame you for being so forward with species such as myself." A deep chuckle was heard, the pronged tongue pushing past the lips into the damp cavern.

"You, neko, are very intelligent~ I have information about you specifically~mmph~"

"And what ah~ might that be~"

"Shhhhh~ Your little friend is heading this way~" As if right on que bushes nearby rustled closer and closer.

"Does it look like I care? Put it in already~" He grinned against the glistening lips, slithering up my back and stopping right next to my heated face.

"We basically mold into each other~" The serpent playfully flicked my ear and slammed himself inside.

Nobodys pov

Benson knew to leave Y/N alone on this one. He smelled and heard the entire deal and silently agreed to interject if his younger sibling cried out to him, which didn't happen yet.

'I can't believe the dumb hog threw my badge this far, might as well bring Y/N back and camp for the night again.'

"Put it in already~"

Red stopped in his tracks, who was Y/N talking to with such a lustful tone? He peeked through the bushes and watched a humorous serpent slither up Y/N's backside ramming himself inside her.

'What the literal hell is with this cat!!!'

"Oh god~ how big are you serpents~" Y/N twitched once He was all the way down to the base pushing against the larger.

"This is just an average size doll~ Just wait until the end~"

'Where the hell is Benson! Some big brother he is!'

"Hey now that is just weird Red." Benson boredly stated, cutting open a fish with his claws and removing the bones.

"Why the hell are you just standing there! Your younger sister is-"

"Fulfilling her end of her deal to get your badge back, so you better be grateful once she comes back." Red nearly dropped his jaw.

"The serpent there, has your badge. In return for him giving Y/N the badge, she must fulfill a mutual orgasm. Do not intervene, serpents hate when a promise is broken no matter who made it fail they will be in grave danger."

"Does she do this often?" Benson raised his eyebrow and looked at Red.

"Of course not, Serpents although lethal are very repectful towards kind and gentle women, they are consensual when it comes to sexual relations. Why do you think this part of the forest is doing so well in plant sizes? They keep it growing for some reason." He gave Red an intense stare.
"If Y/N was in any kind of danger as you suspected, I would never just sit here and watch. Were you really that worried for her?"

"N-no! Just thinking you weren't protecting her like you should be." The bear smirked down at him.

"She might take a while, and would be a little embarrassed if she found out we are in ear shot of her fun." Red blocked the way before Ben could trail off.

"You'll make noise, don't move a muscle, remember if she doesn't finish the promise wasn't kept?"

"Oh c'mon Red, We'll be fine." Benson begin to wade to the middle of the lake, the scene between the neko and serpent continuing.

*After the scene*

Y/N's POV

'At least I had a good time.'

I sighed contently, badge in one hand and a 'gift' in the other. Supposedly that serpant is named Vincent, the Queen's son. He didn't subdue his heat for 3 months because he didn't find other serpents worthy or interesting enough. Besides his constant ass kissing, he's pretty chill. So he gave me a small animal that is linked to my soul, it practically resonates in my brain and heart.

"C/N (Companion's Name) locate Benson and Glitchy Red." C/N gave a nod and flown/travelled in the direction of the lake nearby, the sounds the two coming into ear shot.

"You may return C/N"

"Thank you Y/N." They returned to rest between my ears,closing it's eyes and softly falling into a slumber.

"What the hell is taking so long, Benson!"

"Do you even know how hard it is to wash your own damn back like you humans! Unless you wanna help bathe me then I suggest you quit complaining!"

"I rather bathe you myself, besides you're a bear, what is there to see?"

I mentally sigh as the two didn't seem to have any knowledge of my antics, I quickly begin to close in on the waterfall containing the two.

"Big Ben, Red! Can I look?!" Benson laughed and nodded his head.

"Of course Y/N, there isn't anything here you haven't seen when we where little." Red just huffed as he finally finished with Ben's back.

"So I found your badge, I had to take a knot for this so you'd better be grateful." Red only halted his movements turning towards me with a quizzical, borderline naive stare.

"What's a knot?" Both Benson and I paused and looked at Red. Then we both bursted into hysterical laughter, Benson actually cried a little as he watched Red wait for an answer.

"C'mere!" Red bent down towards Ben's snout then in a matter of seconds pulled out his phone typing into google what Benson told him to type.

"This video?"

"Yup" And with a tap Red watched the screen silently as he watched exactly what a forest serpants knot is.

"O-oh my god!" Benson reached over and paused the video. He pointed at a certain part of the screen.

"That. Is a knot. Luckily Y/N was well adjusted for such a huge knot but yep. That's a knot." Red only dropped his phone, it landed on a rock but Red was not concerned about that. 'What the Literal hell is with this cat!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
37.9K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !