Cold Water » Brock Lesnar

By BriFlare

Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be ex... More

Cold Water » Cast & Playlist
Cold Water » Preview
Cold Water » ''It's for you're own good."
Cold Water » Kiss The Bride
Cold Water » This Is Your Home
Cold Water » "I hate you asshole!"
Cold Water » "I Know What She Wants Brock."
Cold Water » The Consummation
Cold Water » "You Know You Like It."
Cold Water » "They gives me so much joy"
Cold Water » Baby For Who?
Cold Water » Fall Apart
Cold Water » Baby Decor
Cold Water » Photo Album
Cold Water » Baby's Here
Cold Water » Working Girl
Cold Water » Time Skip
Cold Water » Shopping
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Cold Water » Parents on the road
Cold Water » Anniversary Wedding
Cold Water » Baby Love
Brock & Danielle : Game On
Brock & Danielle : Episode 1
Brock & Danielle : Episode 2
Brock & Danielle : Episode 3
Brock & Danielle : Episode 4
Brock & Danielle : Episode 5
Brock & Danielle : Episode 6
Brock & Danielle : Episode 7
Brock & Danielle : Episode 9
Brock & Danielle : Episode 10
Brock & Danielle : Episode 11
Brock & Danielle : Episode 12
Brock & Danielle : Episode 13
Brock & Danielle : Episode 14
Brock & Danielle : Episode 15
Brock & Danielle : Episode 16
Brock & Danielle : Episode 17
Brock & Danielle : Episode 18
New Cover

Brock & Danielle : Episode 8

1K 30 2
By BriFlare

I always paid attention, been devoted
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Oh, already asked that, my bad
But you my lifeline, think you tryna kill me?
If I wasn't Bey, would you still feel me?

Liked by Snooki, TheNikkiBella, TheBrieBella and 567,643 others

TheDanielle getting that body right with @Snooki and @GioTheBody #gymtime

View all 34,671 comments

GioTheBody 💪

Snooki workout besties 💪

TheDanielle 💪💪💪

TheBrieBella I need to come and workout with you girls @TheDanielle @Snooki

TheDanielle yes @TheBrieBella

Danielle Levesque: 'I Don't Know What to Believe' About Brock Lesnar

BY LYNETTE RICE

POSTED ON December 11, 2017 AT 9:00AM EST

When Danielle Levesque was relaxing at home one night in late November with husband Brock Lesnar and pregnant with now 5 weeks old, Ryder James, she had no idea that her world was about to be completely shattered.

And then the phone rang.

"My manager calls, asking, 'Is Brock around you right now?' " the reality star, 29, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview. "I was playing around and said, 'No.' Brock leaned in and I said, 'Why? What's going on?' " Then her agent dropped the bomb: A rumor was floating around that Lesnar, 40, had not only cheated on his wife of five years – but did it with a co worker.

"I just asked, 'Brock, did anything happen?' " Levesque recalled. "He said, 'No, are you kidding me? This is insane!' So I believed him.

Less than 24 hours later, the story hit the tabloids. Levesque booted her husband out while she remained behind in their Tampa-area home, caring for their newborn son, Ryder, and their 3½-year-old daughter, Bree, and 2 year old son, Gunnar. Lesnar went to his second home in Minnesota to escape the media glare. Yet all the while, the cameras for the couple's reality show, WE TV's Brock & Danielle : Game On, rolled, filming everything that occurred between them, including a massive fight that followed.

Levesque never considered turning the cameras off.

"I agreed to shoot the show because being alone at the moment was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life," Danielle says. "The producers came to me, and were hugging and holding me. They asked, 'Do you want to film this?' I said, 'Bring the cameras to me ... I can't be alone right now.' "

Though Brock & Danielle : Game On's new season is on right now, thrusting both her and the scandal back into the spotlight, Levesque has maintained a relatively low profile for the past month, choosing to remain off social media and not give any interviews until now – especially since she still doesn't know where things stand with her and Lesnar. (He continues to maintain to his wife the scandal was in the past and has publicly apologized to his wife.)

"I really don't know what to believe," Levesque admits. "But this is real life. This is really what's happening. It's been the hardest month of my life."

For more from Levesque on the state of her relationship with Lesnar, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

Liked by StephanieMcmahon, SydneyLBass, and 678,543 others

TheDanielle It's about realizing it's not about you. When someone cheats on you, it's about them ... about their shortcomings. It makes it feel like it's about our shortcomings, like there was something wrong with us ... but the truth is, that it's really their ego, and what they need to fill within themselves that drives them to do things like that. Not because you weren't enough. #mytruth #mystrength

View all 43,567 comments

TheNikkiBella 🙌

SydneyLBass preach!

Username1 so true.

Liked by StephanieMcmahon, SydneyLBass, and 678,543 others

TheDanielle Bree and I. Pink Ladies ❤ she's my world and even though she has diabetes that still doesn't slow my angel down and my Beau protects her. #throwback

View all 45,678 comments

Today was WWE's family day where everyone in the company brought their families to whatever location was picked to have a fun day. This year I was planning on skipping it but my mom called and demanded that the kids and I be present so I had no other choice but to come.

I walked into the building where family day is being held at and quickly lead the kids to my mom. She was talking to uncle Shane and his wife. I didn't see dad anywhere.

"Grandma!" Bree yelled letting go of my hand running to my mom.

I was standing there watching Bree run to my mom and then I felt a presence beside of me. I didn't want to look because I knew who it was. It was Brock. Boy, I didn't want to see him because I knew it would end bad.  

"Danielle baby can we talk?" Brock asked.

"First of all you lost the privilege of calling me that and secondly no I will not talk to you go fuck yourself." I said trying to walk away when Brock grabbed the baby and gave him to Mya.

"Mya, take your siblings to your grandma." Brock said before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Brock." I said hitiing his back.

"Nope, we're going to talk." He said.

"Fuck no." I said trying to kick him.

"Stop it, Danielle." He said.

"Fine." I gave in and he sat me down in a empty hallway. 

"Danielle...." 

"Let me guess my cheating ass husband wants to apologize and take his ass back." I sarcastically said. 

"Yes I do. I love you. It was a mistake." He said.

"It was a mistake yet you didn't tell me. I had to find out from my manager. You stupid idoit of a man. Yoy ruined our family." I yelled.

"I know please calm down. I want to talk to you." He said.

"No, you didn't bother to contact your family for six weeks. You ain't shit, Brock. Do you understand me?" I said.

"I know I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry doesn't fix anything. I hate you so much. I could slap you." I said.

"Then slap me, Danielle." He said.

And I did, I slapped him hard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.6K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
41.6K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...
140K 2.8K 110
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
42.1K 1.4K 19
You pull out that cash, I tell you how I want it I took a chance aint paid a dime for it One roll of the dice, you were by my side I'm just a lucky g...