Inferno (Mate Series #3)

By RamenLady

"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live you... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Update - Where is Leila?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
If I Stay
WHERE IS "IF I STAY"

Summary

126K 3K 36
By RamenLady

He was a broken soul but she was his fire. The fuel that kept him alive.

Natalya's heart felt like it was being ripped out of her chest. The feel of her mate's death and her wolf howling into the night in pain and the sadness was tearing her up inside-the song of a broken wolf with no hope. She clutched in the middle of her chest as her knees buckle from underneath her. She fell onto the earthy ground and everything else around her seemed to have disappeared. Her ears were ringing and blackness enthusiastically blurred her vision. She could hear the distant sound of a hurtful scream only to realize it was coming from her.

*****

In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but what you yearn for most is the connection of your soulmate--the goddess given blessing that will keep you sane. The only love you crave for the moment you shift.

Natalya felt the bond severed. Her hope to live a life like everyone she knows and cherishing their mates were immediately crushed. Angered at the world and fate for taking someone she barely met, she became cold and pushed everyone away.

That was until one fateful day, she finds a surprise at the Alpha King's arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 115K 31
"I am made to please you, Octavia." (Completed, Edited 45%) ********* Alpha Maksim lived his life hoping to meet his mate one day, complete the bond...
223K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
130K 3.2K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
785 39 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...