Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

03: Pins and Needles

1.1M 37.2K 76.7K
By pocketbangtan

"You want me...to be your property?"

There aren't any other words that you can muster other than those, and you stare incredulously at the man. He can't be serious. His property?

What does he want you to do? Throw your clothes off in the middle of a crowd so all can see the design carved into your skin? Behold! This is the glory of Jeon Jungkook!

Are you a walking art exhibit now?

"Ah!" Jungkook immediately says, hearing your words. A slight blush is bubbling up his neck, barely showing in the minuscule gaps of bare skin between his tattoos. For the first time since you met him, he's flustered, waving his hands in a negating motion at you. "No, no, not you. The ink. The design. That's my design."

Ah.

Your statement caught him off guard.

You guess he expected you to cower in the chair like a little trembling  hamster and agree to anything he said because he's a tall, dark and handsome bad boy. Now he's backtracking just as quickly as he laid a claim to your tattoo.

"I'm not really sure what you want me to do with that condition," you say slowly, uncertainly, "-but as long as it doesn't mean I'm your slave for the rest of my life, then whatever."

It's not like you're ever going to see him again. How will he even know if you keep his request? Is he gonna stalk you day and night, keeping watch over you to make sure that you tell anyone who will listen that the tattoo on your body was designed by him?

He might be a little crazy, but you don't think he'll go that far.

Then again...

If he's on your dad's radar, he must've done something relatively crazy in the past.

Jungkook sighs,  running fingers through his black-as-night hair and scrunching it up. "Forget it," he mutters, doe eyes squinting shut. "I'll do the tattoo. If anyone asks, at least say you got it from this shop. Okay?"

"Deal," you sputter out quickly, before he can change his mind and attempt to lay claim to your whole person.

When the man patiently holds out a large, masculine hand in order to take the sketch from you, you hesitantly hand it over. Jungkook just sits for a moment, looking over the delicate pencil strokes while rubbing his right side.

Biting his lip, he reveals a little freckle in the little crease above his chin when he glances at you.

"This piece is supposed to be pretty big," he tells you. "I would suggest the back or the side. I might be able to curve it around your shoulder or modify it if you want a half-sleeve, but-"

A sudden thought comes to you. "What about on my thigh?" It would be pretty there, feminine and delicate and easy to cover up if you wanted to. You can just imagine the beautiful expands of the flowers twisting and winding down your hip and splaying out across the expanse of your thigh.

But when you see Jungkook's face, you once again doubt your own judgement.

He's grimacing, almost reluctant.

"Yeah. The thigh would work, but I'd rather not." When he spits out the words, you lean away from him at the force of his tone. Then you realize what you did.

Dang it. This is your new start. If you couldn't stand up to anyone before, you sure as heck need to now. Being a meek little mouse is what got you stuck in that world of lies and deceit your parents crafted around you.

You're controlling the game. This is your game.

If you want it on your thigh, then Jeon Jungkook better freaking put that ink on your thigh.

"That's where I want it," you huff out, throwing all your firmness into it. "If it works, then I'm getting it there."

Like an overgrown child, the man in front of you crosses his arms and glares. "Fine. Whatever. On the right thigh-"

"I want it on the left," you interrupt, not because you care but, at this point, just because you want to spite him. He's been nothing but rude since you walked in the door of his room.

Hearing that, Jungkook curses under his breath. "You really just want to set this all up, don't you?" he grumbles absently, flicking his bangs out of his eyes. He stands up, modeling the long, slender length of his legs as he goes here and there about the room, gathering supplies.

"Set what up?" As he wanders around, you lay back on the recliner and interlock your fingers, staring at the ceiling.

"Nothing," is his response, "-and everything. I'll start it on the side of your hip. You need to roll your pants down."

Down? Like...pull your pants down?

Oh. Yeah. You forgot about that tiny detail in getting a tattoo on your thigh. Embarrassed and reluctant, because you can't remember what underwear you're wearing today, you hop off of the recliner and let your fingers linger over the button on your jeans.

Coverage. You need immediate coverage as soon as you get them off. "Do you have a towel or something to put over my lap?"

Jungkook, who's testing the whirring needle on the gun, pauses to glance at you in amusement. "Towel? Are you embarrassed?"

"No." Yes.

"You don't have anything I haven't seen before, princess," the black-headed man mocks, one dark brow arched dryly to paint a smug, arrogant look across his face.  "But here - just because I feel nice."

He grabs a black towel off of one of the counters and tosses it to you.

Hmph.

Trying to diminish the red flush to your cheeks, you start to pull your pants down.

"Just to your mid-thigh should be fine," says Jungkook absently, messing with something you can't see. He doesn't seem to be affected one bit by the fact that you're having to partially-undress to get this done.

The second that you get your jeans down to where he wants them, you throw yourself back into the chair and cover everything but your left leg with the towel. There. You're not showing very much now, just from your thigh up til your T-shirt, revealing the band and side of your purple cotton panties.

Finally ready to go, Jungkook rolls his chair over to you and hovers his hand over your thigh. "Have you shaved recently?" he questions. Ever so gently, he rubs his fingers along your leg.

You shiver and retract from him.

"I shaved this morning," you mumble, looking away. How does he do this? He's not flustered at all...

You guess, if he does this for a living, he's become desensitized to the exposure of certain body parts by now. Or maybe it's just you.

"Good. Then I can skip that step." Jungkook turns around and takes something from the counter. "I'm gonna put the stencil on now, but I have to move your underwear down, okay? Just the edge. Don't freak out."

It's official. He can read your mind. He knows that you were seconds from freaking out at that statement.

You clamp down on your tongue to keep from making any weird noises as he hooks his finger under the band of your panties and pulls them away from your skin. When the stencil is on and traced, black lines ranging from your hip bone to the middle of your thigh, you can't help but admire it.

It's a beautiful tattoo, the perfect balance of detailed and simple. It looks so real, like a live vine is climbing up your leg. Your breath catches.

"Wow," you whisper.

"And it's not even on yet." Grinning in artistic satisfaction at your reaction, Jungkook snaps on a pair of latex gloves and grabs the tattoo gun. "Alright, the hip is probably gonna hurt a bit. Let me know if I need to stop."

Kicking the gun into action, Jungkook's pretty eyes disappear from your view under his shaggy black hair as he leans over your leg, letting the whirling needle touch down on your skin.

Instantly, pain blossoms under the needle's point.

"Holy freaking heck!"

[A/N]
Unedited
Surprise! I wrote this a lot faster than I thought I would (but this is legit the last update of the week)
I kept listening to The Weekend when writing this for some reason 🧐
The tattoo would look something similar to this but on your left leg 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

It would start higher though, up over the hip and then down to mid-thigh. And, against many of your beliefs, Jungkook is not going to tattoo his name on her as I have so artfully drawn on the picture lol - that did make me laugh tho 😂👌🏻
❤️pocketbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7K 39
{COMPLETED} jungkook is a normal boy who is in his last year of collage, he wasn't very popular and he only had two main friends and Jin works in on...
242K 13K 43
In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare. ...
584K 24K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...