Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

Від Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... Більше

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)

20.7K 167 221
Від Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and my followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and the next lemon of this story, and right after this lemon, it's Ruby that's next. And if you seen the voting pole you know who's in this lemon,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was training with Ozpin and he has completely improved, and as new as training in his Wolf's Rage semblance he felt another kind of aura that's not regular kind of aura and he lands on the ground and as he does he looks at his shadow and he sees a silver like color around his shadow and he reverts back to normal and sheathes his weapons........

Ozpin: "You completely improved (Y/N). I'm impressed."

(Y/N): "Thanks. I do like to impress."

........they walk out and (Y/N) was walking in the cafeteria and as he does he sees Team CRDL walking out and they stop and they gets scared as they see (Y/N)........

CRDL: "Excuse us."

........then they run off and (Y/N) chuckles as they do, and as he gets his tray and sits down and starts eating, then he gets the feeling that some people are watching him and he looks around and as he does he sees no one looking at him. Then as he looks he continues eating and then he felt two people sat on both sides of him.......

????: "Hello."

.........he looks right  to see a woman with long black hair and yellow eyes like Blake, but had her hair where it was covering one of her eyes. Then he looks left to see another girl with green hair and red eyes.......

(Y/N): "Hi."

???? 2: "What's your name?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N), and who are you two?"

Cinder: "I'm Cinder."

Emerald: "Emerald."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you both."

.........they was talking for acouple of hours and he kept his secret about him being a Werewolf Faunus and never told them; but for some reason he felt like he doesn't trust them a little. But, as he smelled their scent he was slowly losing control, he was walks back to his dorm after saying bye to them, then he gets the feeling that someone is watching him. He goes in his dorm and he gets out his headphones and he listens to (Fav. Singer/Fav. Band) and he lays on his bed as he slowly falls asleep........

Pyrrha P.O.V

.........but, unbeknownst to him that Pyrrha has been spying on him for days after her finding out about him being in heat, then she goes to his dorm she tries to open it only to find out it's locked. Then she uses her semblance to unlock it and she opens the door and sees he's slowly falling asleep while listening to music, she closes the door and locks it. Then she gets in his bed and goes under his blanket and she slowly crawls to him, then she places her hand on his area and rubs him and he groans at the feeling and she unzips his pants and his member springs out and her eyes widen at his size........

3rd P.O.V

.........then (Y/N)'s eyes shot open and his wolf side was slowly taking control, he was fighting back, but as Pyrrha started sucking on his member he instantly lost control and his wolf side kicked in and he lifts the blanket up to see Pyrrha sucking on his member.......

(Y/N): "Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Hello (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Pyrrha what're you......*groans*

Pyrrha: "I heard you was in heat and unable to relive it. And yet, I've always loved you. And I wouldn't mind sharing you with the other girls."

.........she continues sucking on his member and as she does (Y/N)'s wolf parts appeared and Pyrrha grabbed his tail and rubbed it softly and (Y/N)'s tail was so sensitive that his body was getting weak of his member being sucked on and his tail being rubbed, then after a while he felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Pyrrha, I'm gonna........"

........he couldn't finish as Pyrrha was increasing her speed and he releases his seed inside her mouth and she takes his member out of her mouth and a little bit more went on her face. Then (Y/N) was breathing hard at the feeling and Pyrrha swallows his seed and she takes off her clothes with her armor and she straddles him and she grinds her opening on his member and then she sets the tip of his member at her opening and she slowly goes down and whimpers at the loss of her virginity........

(Y/N): "Pyrrha. Are you okay?"

Pyrrha: "I'm fine, this is my first time. I'm just happy I lost it to you, I'm gonna move now."

.......she starts bouncing on his member slowly and she lets out soft gentle moans, then she puts her hands on his chest as she continues bouncing on his member. Then she starts increasing her speed and her moans are becoming more frequent and (Y/N) places his hands on her hips and she continues bouncing on his member.......

(Y/N): "Oh god Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "(Y/N), you're so big. My hips can't stop, this feels so good."

........then she increases her speed and she moans frequently. Then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Pyrrha. I'm gonna cum."

Pyrrha: "Me too. Cum.........inside me (Y/N). Don't pull out."

.........then after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her and she lets out a big moan as his seed is rushed inside her, then she gets off his member and his seed leaks outta her and she breathes heavily. Then she sees (Y/N) still hard, and she kisses him and she goes to the other end of the bed on her hands and knees.......

Pyrrha: "(Y/N), please give me more. I want you more."

.........he goes behind Pyrrha and positions himself at her entrance again and he pushes forward and she lets out a big moan at the feeling and he thrusts inside her and she starts moaning frequently as he starts increasing his speed as he thrusts inside her........

Pyrrha: "(Y/N), *moans* this is the *moans* second time you put it inside me again, and yet I'm enjoying it. If you keep this up, I'll *moans* get addicted. Please don't stop, I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Pyrrha."

........(Y/N) leans forward and makes out with her as he thrusts inside her, then he gropes her breasts and her moans become more frequent. Then he puts his hands on her hips, and he picks her up and sits her on his lap and he thrusts upwards and her moans become more frequent at his speed and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again.........

(Y/N): "Pyrrha, I'm gonna........"

Pyrrha: "I know (Y/N), cum inside me again."

........then after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she lets out a big moan at the feeling of his seed inside her again. Then he pulls out and his seed leaks outta her, and (Y/N) lays on his bed and Pyrrha plops onto him and she has her head on his chest and she's breathing hard. Then they look at each other and Pyrrha leans forward and kisses (Y/N), then they drift to sleep........

???? P.O.V

........but, unbeknownst to them someone watched the entire thing and the person smiles and disappears and there was nos sign of that person.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........then the sun was rising and (Y/N) slowly wakes up and he felt something to his right and he sees Pyrrha laying with him and he realized what happened and he just smiles and kisses her forehead and she slowly wakes up and looks at (Y/N) and she smiles.......

Pyrrha: "Morning."

(Y/N): "Good morning."

Pyrrha: "You was amazing last night, you was such a wild animal. It was amazing, I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Pyrrha."

........she leans forward and kisses him, then she slowly went back to sleep, then (Y/N) slowly went back to sleep as well.......

Cinder P.O.V

........Cinder was waking up as well and she looks to see Emerald waking up.......

Cinder: "So, what should we do today?"

Emerald: "I actually enjoyed talking to (Y/N) yesterday, and I actually feel like talking to him today."

Cinder: "That sounds okay, I actually want to talk to him too."

.......then Cinder's scroll vibrates and she looks at it and her eyes widen.......

Cinder: "Interesting."

Emerald: "What?"

Cinder: "It appears our little Werewolf Faunus is in heat, the poor guy. And it says it lasts a month and it appears it can't be relieved."

Emerald: "Even with having sex?"

Cinder: "Yes."

Emerald: "It's been a week and he's still in heat? Well, of course something from the Werewolf Faunus."

.........then Cinder smirks and she looks at a picture she took of (Y/N) and she smiles along with a little blush that appeared across her face, and as she did a mischievous thing came across her mind."

Cinder: (A month in heat? Completely interesting, this could by the chance we need. It'll be my turn, just gotta wait for the right time.)

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and if you people are asking. No, Cinder is not next; if you look at the voting pole in one of the previous chapters, someone else is next after this one, and Cinder and Emerald will have their own lemons in future chapters,

And I want to give a special thanks to the people who read this story and enjoyed it, this is one of my favorite stories to work on and it's thanks to you readers,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
163K 2.9K 44
you died but you lived but not in the world your from but in the world of remnant (This is my first Gamer story and I'm just gonna have fun with i...
2.8K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...