Feel My love ❤ ✔(completed )

By arulpirai

A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their... More

prologue
Sumo's pov :
It's all about love 💕
wedding bells on. ..
she is suman Tiwari. .
It's shravan 's turn now. ..
Where are they going. ?
It's our wedding. ..
Narrow escape. ..😉
Mrs. Suman shravan ...
He wanted to talk. ..
Friends again. ..
He told the truth. ..
mission annoyance. .on. ..
Irritating acts of sumo.
His anger. ..
The tie braker. ..
feelings. ..deleting. .?
It hurts. ..
The exquisite feeling. ..💓
The breaking point. ..
relationships ...
Love _is everything. ..
Feeling each other. ..
yet another chapter. ..
❤❤❤❤❤
Every turn may have a new begining
Ramnath ' s pov
Nirmala malhothra
Epilogue. ..

The End. ..

1.2K 78 38
By arulpirai

  Sumo's pov :

      Shravan punched the side wall with rage in failure to control his tears. ..

" shravan. ..have you gone mad. .."

I  held his hands to stop him punching. ..His hands were bleeding. ..

" leave me sumo. ...yes. ..I have gone mad. ..what's happening around me. ..for god sake someone tell me. ..Please. .."

   His voice cracked. ..His face clouded with fear and anxious. ..
He sat at the floor close to papa. ..

" Papa. ..why you are worrying about her. ..that nirmala ahuja. ..she is the one I never wanted to see in my life again. ..I hate her. ..I hate her. ..I hate her. .."

Shravan's yell hystericly increased. ...I paced at him and patted his back. ..

" shravan. ..Please stay calm. ..she is your mother. .."

"   see....your hand is bleeding. ..pushkar bring the first aid kit. .."

I pressed his bleeding hands. ..

" no. ..no. ..just. ..leave me. .."

He pushed me away. ....

" shravan. ..stop it. .."

   Shravan stunned to hear papa shouting. ..

   Everyone kept silence. .it was a freaky cold silence, except our breath sounds. ..

    " shravan. ..no one had rights to talk about her, except me ...she is my wife. ..your mother. ... ...she is still nirmala malhothra. ..neither she divorced me nor she married ahuja. ..."

Papa started to narrate in a flat tone. ...

  " it was all my fault. ..I brutally murdered the truth. ..she just went to take care of ahuja 's business  and his son. ..he was only a mentor to her. ..it was my ego what did everything. ..i put up lame story  on her ...as I thought you started to hate her. ..even then, she struggled with me  for you...she prepared to file a case against me . ..I sent you to London. ..far away from her reach. ..in addition, I threatened her that I would destroy her charector in front of you if she ever approaches you. ..my words made her to stay away from you. .."

" I am not sure if you believe the truth behind all these  things. ..it was my love for you. ..i loved you more than anything. ..i haven't realised my mistake till yesterday. ..i came to talk with you. ..again, I scared of losing you. ..i returned as usual. ..now, my heart's burden has been taken off. .."

" I know, it would be easy to ask excuse. ..I have ruined your childhood. ..fed you with the negativity about your own mother. ..I am not in a position to bear loses. .."

" shravan. ..Please. . understand. ..I need both of you. ...forgive me. ..it's all my fault. ..nothing with nirmala. ..."

He said everything from the bottom of heart. ...

   Shravan froze at the floor where he was sitting. ..His eyes streamed with tears uninterruptedly....

   Papa touched Shravan's shoulders. ..

" shravan. .."

He jerked and paced to his  room. ..

Papa looked me quizzically. ..His eyes pleaded me to support him. ..

I understood him. ..

" Papa. ..don't worry. .He will understand. ..give him his space. ..I will take care of him. ..you check with aunty. .."

  By the time, pushkar got the car ready. ..Lala ji and kamini chachi  accompanied papa. ..

" Papa. .."

I called him. ..

" nothing would be serious. ..take care of her. .."

He gestured to take care of shravan. ..

------------------------------------------------------

  "Shravan. ..open the door. .."

" shravan. ..."

I was waiting at the door steps for him to open the door. ..

" shravan. ..Please. . open the door. .."

  After my pleads, he opened the door. ..

  His eyes were bulging with the continuous tearing. ..He looked as though he was lost somewhere. ..

  I sat beside him. ..I have decided not to disturb him. ..I simply patted his back. ..I knew that it would be tough for him to digest the truth. ..His papa was not less than a hero to him. ..He was Shravan's everything. ... he didn't have mother's love in his life ...yet, papa reared him with all the love. ..He loved shravan more than him. ..

   Even then, shravan longed for mother's love. ..He concealed his yearn  by developing a strong hatred towards her. ..

Now, the situation is different. ..He might have undergone emotional turmoil. ..but, in my view. ...this is the high time when everything came to limelight. ..and I hope shravan would overcome his feelings. ...

I saw him shattering. ..I was hurted deeply to witness him turmoil. ..tears trickled down my cheeks. ..

" shravan. ..."

I stroked his back. ..He eyed me precisely. ..

He broke into sobs. ..

" sumo. ..throughout my life, I hated my mother. ..even though she did nothing wrong, I mistook her. ..this is all because of papa. ..the man I believed to be my life. .."

"  they both took a hasty decision and I was caught in between them. ..I suffered a lot. ."

I made him to lean at my shoulders. ..and patted him reassuringly. ..

" shravan. ..life is not what we design. ..I agree with you that you were the sufferer. ..perhaps, that decision might be apt in that situation in their opinion . ..it was the fate that played a twisted role. .."

    I cupped his face and made him to look at me. ..

" shravan. ..it's not too late I guess. ..papa confronted at least now. ..forgive and forget. ..I know it may be difficult. ..."

" sumo. ..how could you understand my situation. .?It's easy to advise. ..i could neither blame papa for everything. .nor apologise ma. ...it's piercing  me"

    "In one side, I  am dying with guilt ..i said poisoned words at her face. ..i had negative impact on her throughout my life. ..how would I face her now. ..I don't dare to look her face even. ..to be frank, I am not worth to be her son. ..."

"On the other side, papa. ..I can't hate him for what he has done for me. ..because, I loved him. ...I feel like harming myself ...what should I do now. .."

   I hugged him tightly. ..His sob continued. ..I let him to ventilate his tears. ..

Little while later, I wiped his tears. ..

   " shravan. ..look at me. ..it's not your fault. ...i am gland in one way that you are clear at your stand. ..life doesn't bring fruitful memories every time. ..it often bring some difficult situations to made you strong. .."

" if you swing stones at the muddy river, it would further become muddy. ..let it be  settle by time. . then you will be able to see the river stream clearly. ..likewise, don't swirl you with thoughts. ..be calm. ..you will get a mental  vision. .."

" now, it's time for you to stay strong. ..think wisely. ..papa was the one who's responsible for their separation. ..now he understood the need of his better half. ..it's your turn to correct your mistake. .."

  I raffled his hair. ...

" shravan. ..i wish you to be happy. ..i don't want to see you in guilt or sad. ..you and papa would love to be with aunty. ..more than that. .."

" imagine. ..how cute it would be. ..nirmala aunty would be telling stories to our children. ..papa would ride them to the park...chachi. . . Lala ji. ..preekar. ..Their kids. ...aunty. ..papa. ..Our family is complete shravan. ...how happy it would be. ..!"

I said asif I travelled to the future to witness what I had  described. ...

   A smile crept on his face. ...He nodded gently and sighed. ...

" shravan. .shall we go to the hospital to meet aunty. .?"

I asked eagerly. ...

"Of course. .." His tone reassured me that he was ready to accept the truth. ..

  I called pushkar and felt happy that aunty is out of danger. ..she is feeling good. ...

------------------------------------------------------

Ramnath ' s pov :

We reached the hospital. ..pushkar inquired about nirmala at reception and we rushed to the ICU. ..

  I stopped at the door with hesitation. ..my hands trembled to touch the door. ..my heart  thumped hardly against my rib cage. ..I had been dreading to meet her since I realise my mistake. ..my heart mumbled with guilt. ..

    As I forwarded through the door, memories assaulted me and heat rushed through my body. ..I could hear my heart pounding within my rib cage. ..

    I saw her lying weak in the bed. ..she was closing her eyes. ..there were bruises at her face. ..I should apologise her, before it was too late. ..I  determined. .

  The doctor said that nothing to be worried. ..everyone stayed outside to give enough space for me. ..

I sat at her side. ..by holding her hands. ..

The moment I held her hands,I feel as like I had drained all my worries down. ..I felt fulfilled to be a human. ..

I felt my  tears that streamed beyond my control. ..

  She wiggled at bed after some time. she slowly opened her eyes. ..she tried to sit at the moment she gain the consciousness. ..

" Nirmala. ..don't get up. ..you are not yet well. .. .."

She blinked ...not sure of what she visualise. ..

  By the time shravan and sumo entered the room. ..

I saw shravan with guilt. ..I tightened my hold on her hands. ..

She baffled to see everyone. ..sumo and kamini  helped her to sit. ..

I cleared my throat. ..

" Nirmala. ..I knew I am not even eligible to say sorry to you. ..but, I felt guilt what I had done for you. .Please. ..forgive me. ..and come to our home. ..I. ..I. .."

I couldn't continue further since my throat chocked. ..

She wiped my tears. ..she didn't speak much but her tears did. ..

She leaned at my shoulders. ..this time I teared with a smile. ...

After many years, I smiled from my heart. ...

  Shravan stepped towards her. ..

" Ma. .."

Before he could say anything,  his sob broke out. ..

Nirmala hugged him. ...

" isshhh. ..don't say anything. ...let me inhale by hugging my son. ..my shravan. ..."

Her  hug surged  the untold emotions between them. ..

    Aditya stood with happy tears at the corner, witnessing his mother's real happiness. ..

" ahem. ...ahem. ..."

Tiwari ji coughed to bring us here and now. ..

  " Ramnath. ..I am so happy that you were United. ..this is what the real family ...the real happiness. .."

He blessed us from the heart. ..

" oho. ..then it's the perfect time for another. ..preeti bhoj. ..am I right Tiwari ji. .?"

  Lala came up with the good suggestion by making use of the opportunity to a sumptuous spread. ...

Everyone bursted into laugh at lala. ..

Among all these chuckles, I saw suman standing with a peaceful smile. ..her eyes were fixed at shravan who is laughing whole heartedly. ..

I thanked her from the bottom of my heart. ..it's her love that made shravan to be contented;its her love for shravan that made this family together again. .i am blessed to have a lovely family around me. ..

  Suman looked me staring at her. ..my eyes  conveyed my gratitude to her. ..

She made my family complete. .

------------------End -----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 170 3
SS starts from purvi's birthday party track...she faces harsh situation and makes him realise his mistake...she lost her trust...what makes him reali...
41.6K 3.5K 40
A girl is living with her maternal family after the tragic death of her parents, on a road accident. Her grandpa finds a suitable boy for her. Will...
48.2K 1.3K 8
MY DREAMS OF A ROMANTIC LOVE MARRIAGE GOT SHATTERED IN JUST ONE DAY .. WHEN I GOT MARRIED TO AN UNKNOWN PERSON WHOM I NEVER MET ... EVEN IN MARRIAGE...
13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance