Psycho Obsession (Completed)

By DarkDragonRider

Elisabeth and her five friends are on their way to go on a camping trip but their car breaks down in the midd... More

Mother's motel
Attacked part 2
One Down
The Cellar
Connor's Mother
Caught
Out of Prison
Two Bullets

Attacked part 1

12.9K 323 150
By DarkDragonRider

*Conner*

(Conner's POV)

I quickly rushed around the kitchen making sure everything was perfect. I'm making Elisabeth and the others a big breakfast

When everything was cooked i neatly placed everything on serving dishes and brought it out to the dinning room and sat it all down on the table. Once everything was perfect i left the house to invite Elisabeth and her friends.

I stood in front of Elisabeths room door for a few seconds before knocking. She opened the door and i quickly took in her appearance. She had a light pink sun dress that went down to her knees, sandals and her hair was done in a side braid. She looks absolutely stunning.

"Good morning Conner, how are you today?" she asked with a polite smile.

"Good morning Elisabeth, I'm good. How are you, did you sleep well?" i said with a warm smile.

"I'm good and yes my sleep was wonderful, the bed is really comfortable."

"Thats good I'm glad you were comfortable. Anyways i came here to ask if you and your friends wanted to join me for breakfast, i made a lot of food."

"Oh umm sure, as long as its okay with you're mother."

"Yes of course its okay with her." i said happily.

"Well okay, I'll let everyone else know and will all be up at the house soon." Elisabeth said.

"Okay sounds good." i said and started walking back up to the house.

I re-checked everything, i want it to be perfect for Elisabeth. A few minutes later the kids came in.

"Wow this looks amazing." the girl called joan said as she looked at all the food on the table.

Shut up bitch! I don't wanna know what you think, i want to know what Elisabeth thinks.

"Thank you." i said trying to be polite to joan.

We all sat down and started eating. I sat at the head of the table and i was very relieved that Elisabeth sat down beside me on my right.

"So Conner, your mother isn't joining us?" Elisabeth asked before taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Oh no, shes not allowed out of her room right now. She's been ill and gets a little violent sometimes, but she is on medication for it." i said looking down at my plate.

"Oh I'm so sorry for asking." Elisabeth said.

"Its okay." i gently smiled at her.

"So is it just you and your mother here?" jake asked.

"Yes." i replied.

"I'm not trying to sound like a bad guy here but....if your mothers not well and she gets violent that you keep her up in her room, why don't you just put her in one of those homes for people will those kinda illnesses?"

"Do you know what they really do to the people in those places, i could never do that to my mother. I could never leave her in a place like that, she is fine here at home." i said with a little anger. How dare he say something like that, mother will not be happy at all.

"I agree with Conner." carol said. "Why would anyone want their loved one looked aftered by a complete stranger, you don't know how they treat them when visiting hours are over."

"Exactly, besides my mother is doing better here then she ever would anywhere else."

"Well, as long as you and your mother are happy." Elisabeth said with a smile.

Oh god her smile makes my heart want to melt!

"Thank you Elisabeth." i said smiling at her.

We countied eating in peace, but i knew that mother heard jake earlier and there was going to be hell to pay. The kids thanked me for breakfast before leaving the house. I slowly closed the door and locked it before i looked to the stairs that went up to the second level of the house.

I knew what i had to do. even though i really don't want to face her, i need to calm down mother before she dose something stupid.....again.

(Elizabeth's POV)

Me, carol and joan sat on some chairs that were outside our room doors and we just talked about random things while the boys went out to explore the forest surrounding the motel.

"So Elisabeth....Conner seems to really like you." carol said.

"Yeah i know, its a little creepy the way he looks at me. But we're only here till Monday so I'm not going to say anything." i said.

"I wonder if Jake noticed the way Conners been looking at you?" joan said thoughtful. "He would kill Conner, we all know he still loves you Elisabeth."

"I know, even though it's been a year since i broke up with him. Its just we have a good friendship and i didn't want it to end if something happened, thats why i broke up with him only after dating for a month so the break up wouldn't be so hard." i said looking down at my hands.

"Well i have a feeling he's gonna wanna try again, the mans got it bad for you Elisabeth." Carol chuckled.

(Jake's POV)

"Yo hold up guys i gotta take a piss." john said as he turned around to pee.

"So jake what was up with you at breakfast?" Robbie asked.

"What do you mean?" i questioned.

"You kept glancing at Elisabeth and....glaring at Conner?"

"Oh yeah.....I've tried moving on but i still love Elisabeth. As for Conner, he had this look in his eyes when he would talk or look at Elisabeth. I don't know i just have a bad feeling about him....and his mother."

"Oh are you going to tell Elisabeth?"

"No....not yet. Promise me you won't tell her." i pretty muched begged. I want to be the one to tell Elisabeth i still love her, i need to be the one.

"Don't worry dude i won't say anything." Robbie said.

"I won't either." john said as he finally finished peeing.

"Thanks guys i-"

"Jake look out!" Robbie yelled as he pushed me to out of the way of a large kitchen knife that landed right where i was standing.

"What the hell!?" i said and suddenly a....woman ran from behide a tree and fled.

She had a dress that went down to her ankles and her gray hair was up in a old fashioned bun, she dressed like a old fashioned grandmother. We tried to see her face but she was running in the opposite direction so we couldn't see what her face looked like.

"Oh shit that woman almost killed you, do you think that's conner's mother?" john asked shocked.

"Who else could it be, theres no one else out here and Conner did say that she can get violent because of her illness." Robbie said back.

"Okay lets not panic, I'll go tell Conner whats happened. You guys just go back to the motel, but don't tell the girls about this. We're stuck here until Monday and we can't have the girls panicking." i said and john and Robbie nodded their heads.

Once we got back to the motel i ran up to the house and bangged on the door until Conner answered.

"Is something wrong Jake?" he asked.

"Yes there is, your mother almost killed me out in the woods. At least I'm pretty sure it was your mother, theres nobody else living in this area except for you and your mother." i said angrily.

Conner sighed and told me to come into the house.

"Look I'm really sorry, i must have forgotten to lock her bedroom door after i brought her breakfast. I promise it won't happen again." Conner said.

"Do you even hear yourself, having to lock your own mother up for the safety of others! You really need to think about putting her in one of those hom-"

"Don't fucking say it!" Conner yelled in rage as he stared at me angrily.

The door to the house open and i saw Elisabeth run in.

"Oh my god jake are you alright Robbie told me what happened in the woods!" she said with worry as she ran into me and hugged me tightly.

'Damn it Robbie' i said in my head as i hugged Elisabeth back.

"I'm fine Elisabeth."

"Well where is she...where is your mother?" she asked Conner.

"She is back in her room, she won't try to hurt anyone anymore." Conner said softly to her.

"She tried to kill Jake.....we can't stay here. I'm sorry but i don't want to stay here anymore." she said now looking at me.

Crap this is why i didn't want Robbie or john to say anything!

"We have no where else to go Elisabeth, its just for one more day and then will have someone out here to fix the car." i said still gently holding her in my arms.

She hasn't pulled away, thats a good sign.

She sighed.

"I'm afraid Jake, you were almost killed a few minutes ago and you want to stay in a motel right next to the house of the woman who almost kill you!"

"Please Elisabeth don't be afraid of my mother." Conner pretty much begged.

"Just one more day Elisabeth and will be gone from here okay." i said looking into her beautiful eyes.

She slowly nodded her head.

"Okay, will be fine i promise." i said giving her a small smile.

I hope I'm not making a big mistake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 30 17
Mary and her family recently moved into their new house in a small town. Everything seems fine, maybe except for their creepy neighbor who seems to h...
1K 28 5
One night by chance, loner Hazel meets pretty boy Eric. They enter an intense physical relationship but she is only a sex toy to him while she believ...
1.4K 68 8
When Michael Jackson a deranged high school teacher kills the family of the girl Ryan, that he loves, in a disturbed attempt to force her into a rela...
3.2K 86 21
"Whoever is doing this has some serious fucking issues and there is no way in hell I am going to let that psycho get anywhere near you" A story in w...