Stay | Jensoo

By xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 41

336 19 0
By xolblink

"Yunhyeong." Hanbin called, Yunhyeong was deep in his own thoughts at the rooftop, luckily Hanbin found him there after running everywhere.

"What do you want?" Yunhyeong ask coldly, his tone wasn't pleasant at all, Hanbin noticed that, he's going to change that.

"You're my friend..." Hanbin said lowly, approaching the shorter guy from behind and finally stand beside him.

"No I'm not, I use my friends.. I'm selfish..."

"You have the right to feel that way but I won't agree with those statements. Your feelings, only can be change by yourself." Yunhyeong remain silent, wanting to think more about what he just did.

"Yunhyeong this is not you. You're a good man, you're a nice man.." Yunhyeong let out a small sarcastic chuckle.

"That ruins his friendship? I don't think so, why don't you just go away from me..."

"I can't, you're my friend, we go through all of this together, every people have the insecurities, the jealousy feelings, it's not just you..."

"But I was very bold.." Yunhyeong started to realise the meaning of friend as Hanbin still spoke to him after what he has done to everyone.

"Look at me..." Hanbin said, Yunhyeong slowly shift his gaze to the guy beside him.

"You are our friends no matter what, we're here for you, just accept who you are cause we do, we accept you for who you are, we have our own flaws alright?" Yunhyeong took few seconds to save Hanbin's word in his mind, and he pulled his friend for a hug, thanking him.

Yes, he's wrong. He did so much wrong but he's grateful as well to have friends that still accept him for who he is, for how many flaws he have. He's grateful as ever.

***********************************

"Kim Jisoo's family?" a low voice echoed in Jennie's ear, she stands as she hears that, the doctor approach Lisa's parents.

"The surgery was a success, but she's still in a unstable motion. We'll inform you when we move her to a regular ward. But for now she's in our emergency ward.." they all sighs in relieve at the good news.

"Can we visit her, doctor?" Lisa's mother ask.

"I'm sorry but not for now, she still needs lots of rest and it's dangerous for you to enter the room. When she's stable enough, we'll inform you as soon as possible.." the doctor said ensuring the whole family, they nodded and thank him before he left.

"Jennie, it's time to go..." Lisa alarmed the dark brown haired girl.

"I'll stay.." Jennie said.

"But we need to go, Jennie..." Lisa insist.

"I can't leave her alone! She's--"

"We'll come back later, Jennie...but for now you need to rest, Jisoo is fine..." Jennie hesitates to follow Lisa.

"She is fine, we'll come back later.." Lisa assure, and Jennie finally believes in her words. It was a hard day for Jennie and she believes so does Jisoo.

************************

"Bobby..." Hanbin entered Bobby's room. There's chanwoo sleeping on his bed, probably dozed off while hanging with him.

Bobby looked up to the two guys in front of him. They look at him with pleading eyes, as if saying sorry through their eyes.

"Can we talk?" Yunhyeong ask, gazing over his head, bandaged and he felt so guilty by just talking to him.

"Yeah..." Bobby answered, slightly smiling.

They let the silence conquer the atmosphere for a while as Hanbin and Yunhyeong take a sit side by side, facing Bobby who's on the bed.

"We're sorry..." Hanbin said.

"Yeah I know..." Bobby said.

"I'm sorry for letting my anger control me, I regret what I did to you, just I can't think right because...I don't know, it all just came through me..." Hanbin confessed truthfully, now Bobby looked over his other friend, Yunhyeong who was siting in silent.

"I'm sorry..." Yunhyeong said, his eyes were on his laps.

"I was selfish, I used you guys for my own good...I'm sorry..." Yunhyeong said again.

"You know what...We all did wrong...I'm sorry too..okay?" Bobby said, both of them nodded in agreement. Bobby stands approaching them. "Come here...throw those ugly faces!" Bobby laughed jokingly, spreading his arm wide and made a group hug with the two who's laughing heartily.

"Yah I want to join too!!" Chanwoo sleepily shouted and run to snuggle into his three friends.

"Ughh you smells!!" Hanbin said jokingly as they push chanwoo away while laughing out loud.

****************************

Today is Saturday, apparently, and Lisa wanted to bring Jennie to visit Jisoo as she promised to her yesterday. Afterall, the teachers didn't mind as they took responsibilities of themselves, they should be fine.

Arriving at the hospital, Lisa who has Rose clinging into her arm, lead the way to Jisoo's ward.

As Jennie stood there, hugging herself, looking at her girlfriend with worries filling herself. The transparent glass that let her eyes laid on Jisoo's figure on the bed wasn't enough. Those plastic tubes connected from her mouth to the machine, her injected forehand, the wires, it was ugly around her. Jennie thinks Jisoo looked better without those stuffs beside her.

Jennie regret the moment she scold Jisoo, the day they were at the rooftop, she shouted at her, she regrets that, all she wants to know is just what Jisoo really felt for her, she don't want to be used. But right now, she don't care if she's used by her, because all she knows being someone without Jisoo is not worth living.

"Lisa..." Jennie heard the voice, the familiar voice, she turn around, don't care the tears ghats falling rapidly on her face along with her red soggy eyes

"Bobby, you came.." Lisa said, slightly creating a curve on her lips as she saw Jinhwan, Hanbin, Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Junhoe and Donghyuk came along.

Bobby looked over Jennie who turn to see him. He wanted to smile, give any courage he could but he thinks he can't. Jennie turn back to look over her girlfriend, that's all she wants to do now, look at her every second she breathe.

****************************

Two days passed by very slow for Jennie, they were at school and Jennie can't wait to go to the hospital to see her girlfriend. And as the bell rung, she waited for the teacher to left and stand up straight quickly cause she already packed her stuff earlier while the teacher was blabbering.

"Hold your horses, jen..." Lisa said, Rose chuckled at her friend's act, Jennie sighs as she stopped right away, waiting for them to pack up.

"Are you guys sloth? Come on..." Jennie asked, looking very unsatisfied with their slowness.

"You are a lightning..." Rose said.

"Done, let's go..." Lisa said, smiling, as she received a cling on her arm which is she expected her girlfriend.

"Walk fast, okay?" Jennie said, they teased Jennie for being over excited to see Jisoo, though, they knew how Jennie felt.

"Aye aye captain!" Lisa answered made Jennie slightly smile.

********************************

While waiting and waiting and waiting more, Jennie eyed the doctor who's in Jisoo's room, she doesn't know what is he doing but it looked like they're jotting down Jisoo's current condition.

As they doctor nodded few times to the nurse, they walked out from the room, yesterday the doctor doesn't say anything, except asking them to be patient. But this time, Jennie was thrilled by his words.

"Kim Jisoo is doing good..." the doctor smiled to the three girls in front of him.

"What do you mean 'good'???" Rose asked.

"That means, she's ready to be transfered to the regular ward today.."

"Are you serious?" Jennie asked, she's smiling widely. The widest smile she has ever created since weeks.

"Lucky you girls because there not much of my patient would be doing this good for just three days..." they all shared the same feeling they thought as they thanked the doctor.

Jennie was in a statue mode, she hears the two girls squeled happily and turn to hug them tightly, squeezing them together to express how much she's grateful of.

"I knew it, she made it this fast.." Lisa said.

"I'm so happy..." Rose said, almost tearing up, her heart can't handle her happiness while Lisa chuckle at her.

The happiness in Jennie can't be describe that much, only God knows, but she's grateful and hoping for another better recovery from Kim Jisoo, she waits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 78 24
"There he stood, wide-eyed and frantic, his raised hand shaking as he pointed his wand at her face. He knew he wasn't actually going to fire a spell...
17.1K 752 35
Oneshot collection of Jisoo and Jennie's lives, with different turns of events. Jensoo Oneshots. Hope you enjoy! Starting Tuesday August 22nd: Update...
24.9K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...
8.8K 667 40
Jisoo is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Kim Ki...