A Dobre love story

By Dobre_army04

Ella is a new girl that just moved to Maryland fromTexas with her best friend Hannah Ella met her favorite Yo... More

Chapter 2: I met him
Chapter 3: Maryland
Chapter 4: Boyfriend and girlfriend?
Chapter 5: The date
Chapter 6: Luella
Chapter 7: unexpexted
Chapter 8: why is he here?
Chapter 9: Where's Ella?
Chapter 10: Ella?
Chapter 11: At the hospital

Chapter 1: The break up

62 1 0
By Dobre_army04

Hi my name is Ella I live in Texas. We are going to move to Maryland tomorrow and I dont want to leave my boyfriend behind his name is John. John- Babe I dont want you to leave. Me- I dont want to leave either because I'm gonna miss you so much. John- I'm gonna miss you more. I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the head. Hannah- Okay sorry to interupt you love birds but Ella we have to start packing. Ella-Okay Im coming. An hour later I heard a ding and it was Johns phone he forgot about it. It was from a girl so I decided to check it out. Her name was Jenny and I read their messeges and it said. Jen- Hey when are you gonna come over babe? John- As soon as I'm done with this stupid movie that me and my " girlfriend " are watching. Jen- Oh you're with that girl again when are you gonna tell her that youre cheeting on her with an even more beautiful girl. John- I'm never gonna tell her because she still thinks that I'm " her boy " Jen-Okay. When I was done reading the messeges I cried. Then all of a sudden John came in. John- Babe whats wrong? Me- DONT CALL ME BABE!!! John- Yo chill whats wrong with you? Me- OH I DONT KNOW JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY "BOYFRIEND" IS CHEETING ON ME!!! John- IM NOT CHEETING ON YOU WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT!?! Me- YOURE TEXTS WITH THIS GIRL NAMED JENNY DONT THINK I DIDNT SEE THEM!!! John- ITS WORTH CHEETING ON YOU BECAUSE YOURE SO GOULABLE NO GUY EVEN DESERVES YOU BECAUSE YOURE SO STUPID!!! Me- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! He ran out of my room and I could hear him slam the front door close. I was crying a lot then Hannah came in my room. Hannah- Hey its alright. She said with a comforting voice. Me- You heard our whole conversation didn't you. I said while still crying. Hannah- Yeah I'm so sorry he did that to you he is such a jerk. Me- Its okay I dont need him. Hannah gave me a hug and I hugged her back and then we went to sleep. TBC thanks for reading this hope you liked it il be posting more soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 820 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
345K 12.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
435K 29.9K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...