A HAZY SHADE OF WINTER

By ellenniarhos98

HAMLET meets MACBETH retelling, with a dash of an alternate timeline Russian Revolution. When Josselyn's fat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Five

Author's Note

18 0 0
By ellenniarhos98

This is a brand new story, only to be posted here. It is an epic high fantasy, with hints of Scottish and Welsh mythology. The cover is merely a mock-up and a synopsis is to come at a later date. 

It will be posted here in completion for everyone's enjoyment. I do ask that each comment below is respectful and kind to me and to all other users. This is a story idea that is close to my heart and I hope you love it as much as I do. 

I will be posting irregularly, so there will be no set schedule. Hopefully, there will at least be a new chapter every other day, if not everyday. 

There will be a public Pinterest board (Ellen Niarhos) for the novel and bookish aesthetics will be posted regularly on my Twitter (ellentalksbooks), if you're interested. 

Thank you and I sincerely hope you enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
131K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
249K 35.6K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...