'IT' โœง ONESHOTS/PREFERENCES

By ightimmaheadoutttt

[trashy and poorly written book 1] More

richie tozier
jaeden lieberher
"daddy, can you pass the salt"
what you tell them when they annoy you
what its like going to walmart w/ them
jack dylan grazer
messages they would send you when your on your monthly...
jaeden lieberher
richie tozier
jaeden lieberher
cute nicknames
memes they send you at 3am
jack dylan grazer
pictures they send you w/ text message
finn wolfhard
mistletoe
what they get you for christmas
new years kiss?
jack dylan grazer
jaeden lieberher
movies they quote a lot w/ quote
rAnDoM
wyatt oleff
nic hamilton
jaeden lieberher
wyatt oleff
jack d grazer
a/n
finn wolfhard
jaeden lieberher
bill denbrough
richie tozier
richie tozier
what they get you for valentines day
how you meet
jack dylan grazer
how they ask you out
stanley uris
|the end|

wyatt oleff

11.7K 130 164
By ightimmaheadoutttt

"emilyyyy... stop playing with my hair" Wyatt said to me as I continued to play with his hair. "But it's so soft and pretty and did I say soft yet?"

"Yes Emily I know. You've told me this before" he said, paying more attention to his Nintendo switch. I rolled my eyes and then sat back down next to him.

I was on my phone for a while and then decided to have a conversation with him.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked him. He giggled, "playing a video game" he replied. "What video game" I asked.

"{insert fav video game}" he said. "OOU I like that one" I said as I started to watch him play. He laughed again, still paying more attention to his game.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched. He sorta flinched but I decided not to make a big deal out of it.

I tried getting his attention back a while later but he just didn't care. He was trying to defeat the boss.

Apparently video games were more important than his best friend. I always try to get his attention but fail, kinda like now.

"Wyatt" I said. No answer. "Wyattttttt" again, no answer. I groaned and stood up and waved my hands in his face.

"Emily please wait" he said, even more concentrated than before. I sighed and then did the unexpected. I lifted his chin up and smashed my lips against his.

He was a little shocked but eventually went with it.

He was so shocked that he dropped the switch.

I pulled away after a few seconds. "Woah" was all he said. I laughed when I saw his face which was now crimson red.

"I have a crush on you too" he replied, giggling a little. I sat next to him and hugged him.

"So... we have a whole afternoon to ourselves... what do you want to do?" He said standing up and holding my hand.

"Video games?" I said

"Video games." He replied with a smirk

//hshdjdkaka trash

For __Weasley__Twins__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 17.6K 35
โ‹†"why don't you blow me, trash mouth?!" โ‹†"gladly!-" โ™”"welcome to the losers club-" โ™”"Asshole!" โ˜พ"your just a loser!" โ˜พ"that's rich coming from you...
111K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING โ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž [๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š] ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
132K 2.6K 18
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค...
64.8K 1.5K 19
second book in the waf series โ I love youโž โI love you tooโž [Completed] #184 in It2017 #96 in billdenbrough High school isnt as great as I thought...