Hyperdimension Neptunia's Los...

By Theodore21

(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Journey
Chapter 2: First Challenge of the Journey
Chapter 3: Challenge of the Nations
Chapter 4: A Dark Influence
Chapter 5: A Meeting before a Fall
Chapter 6: Meeting Friends Old and New
Chapter 7: The Search For the Core
Chapter 8: Dark Arrival
Chapter 9: Entering Iris Heart
Chapter 9.5: Enter Iris Heart Part 2
Chapter 10: A Marvelous Assist
Chapter 11: Unsettling Worries
Chapter 12: Meeting of White
Chapter 13: Introduction of White Part 2
Chapter 14: Folly of Youth
Chapter 15: Towards the Source
Chapter 16: Cold Nation- Warm Greeting
Chapter 17 Part 1: White Betrayal
Chapter 17B : White Revengance
Chapter 17C: White Awakening
Chapter 18A: Curious Question
Chapter 18B: Curious Darkness
Chapter 19: Inner Troubles and Small Obstacles
Chapter 20: Relieving one's Doubt
Chapter 21: Understanding One's Fear
Chapter 22: New nation, Old Friend
Chapter 23: Troubles in All Forms
Chapter 24: Vert's True Intentions
Chapter 25: Visions in Twilight
Chapter 26: Purple Heart's...Resolve?
Chapter 27: Forbidden Form Part 1
Chapter 28: The New Forbidden Form Part 2
Chapter 29: Taking the Lead
Chapter 30: Unexpected Evolution
Chapter 31: Meeting of New Or Old? Part 1
Chapter 32: Meeting of Old or New - Part 2
Chapter 33: Strength of the Master
Chapter 34: Promises to Be Made
Chapter 35: The Calm Before the Dark
Chapter 36: The Dusk to Night
Chapter 37: The Darkness Hidden in Plain Sight
Chapter 38: --- By Darkness Pt 1
Chapter 39: --- By Dark Part 2
Chapter 40: Reclaiming One's Spirit
Chapter 41: Passing Down the Line
Chapter 42: A Different Battle
Chapter 43: Anger into Power
Chapter 44: Awakened at Last
Chapter 45: Casualties of Evil
Chapter 46: Problems Great and Small
Chapter 47: Unwary Prelude
Chapter 48: Igniting The Hope
Chapter 49: Yellow Flash and Dark Regret
Chapter 50: The Shallows of Darkness
Chapter 51: The Depths of Dark Wishes
Chapter 52: The Depths of Bright Wishes
Chapter 53: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 1
Chapter 53B: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 2
Chapter 54: The Start of the True End
Chapter 55: Lost and Near Forgotten
Chapter 56: Prelude To the Finale
Chapter 57: Arfoire's Final Gambit
Chapter 58: Encroaching Darkness
Chapter 59: Ugly Determination
Chapter 60: True Ending

Chapter 58.5: ?????

429 13 11
By Theodore21

The same voice that once pierced the darkness declared "NOT YET. IT's NOT GAME OVER YET!" the same shines its light, and in it a scuffed Terra emerges "Terra...Terra wake up"

"Hmm...wha?"

"I can't hold my presence too long. The balance has been disturb...correct it or all live if lost"

"Who's...who's there? And...where what? I'm...in the studio"

I come to the familiar grey padded room, where a microphone stands before me "This is...the recording studio? And...I just narrated myself" I sort of flinch as I hear my thoughts portrayed "What the heck? Right why am I here? What the hell?"

I, it's still me Terra, emerge into the familiar room "Yes this is the recording studio, where me and the girls voice the outro's, intros and rest between chapters. But for me to be here means...I'm not dead let me just...pinching the cheek ow! Yeah I'm alive but...what gives?"

"Hmmm...hmph...hmph!?"

"What the? What now? It sounds like a strangled rat? This door, this door...no then this one" I open a door to a storage room only to gasp "What the, Theodore!?"

I near fall over as I gaze upon Theodore tied up and gagged to a wheelie chair that's fallen on it's side "I'm getting annoyed at this self-narration! Hold on Theodore let me just...come on and there's the rope. And now the tape...going in three, two one..."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Theodore screams in agony "Jeez...that bloody dam hurt. Dam that extra strength duct tape" Terra looks on in amusement

"Wait why are you...oh that narration wasn't mine? Thank god for that"

"Terra, thank god you found me but what are you doing here?"

"No clue. I was fighting Arfoire with the girls and..."

"Actually nevermind...quickly come with me, we've got no time to lose" Terra finds himself dragged by the arm, and pulled down the hallway.

As he's pulled to a certain room "the goddess' can only wallow in self-pity...as the magnificent Arfoire strutted before them" Theodore opened the door to show a human Arfoire scribbling in a book "The goddess all plead for their sorry friend, but with the radiant strength she has...she merely laughs"

"Wait Arfoire? She's here too?" asked Terra "and what's that book she's writing in?"

"That's the fanfiction story" Theodore remarked "That's one of the drafts of this whole Fanfiction"

"Wait what!? If that's the book then...she's been"

"Nevermind that...stop her. You should still have your powers here"

"Good point!" Terra said feeling a good pit of disgust as he cracked his knuckles

Terra stepped into the room as Arfoire looked to be enjoying herself "And with this...the timer was soon wearing it's end, and the Goddess was soon to take her...rightful place..."

"On the receiving end of my fist" Arfoire froze and slowly turned her head in creaking motion to Terra who did not look happy "you've got...precisely ten seconds to explain yourself"

"Terra...how did you..." but Terra just struck her face, as hard as he could, sending her into the backwall and knocking her clean out

"Too late"

"Right good Tie her up real good" said Theodore "while I survey the damage"

Terra ties up Arfoire in rope, then bandaging and then duct tapes her body still so she looks like she's in a cocoon. Terra then stood up while Theodore glanced over...looking royally pissed off "Jeez...that, don't care swearing now, bitch really screwed up this story"

"Am I right to assume...Arfoire has been manipulating the story?" asked Terra "I mean...she was literally voicing the lines"

"This book, in a weird regard...is the master book where all our story goes, look even as we speak the words are being filled in"

"That's...creepy but how did Arfoire write in it?"

"When in the world of Neptunia, the book tells its story and you all follow it. In this place...there's no control over we do. We're all our own people here"

Terra kept up the conversation, while making glances to the book to see it still noting down the words "While in the Neptunia world, I write down all the records of the story which you guys follow. It's not quite me that writes it...I get all my orders from the guy above me"

"The Author I know" said Terra nodding

"But Arfoire somehow snuck in here...and knocked me out. Villains with rare exceptions can't access this safe place, so once she got in she knocked me out and hi-jacked the story as she saw fit"

"That explains the boss fight itself. It did feel like there was a cheat-code or something going on. I would accepted ARfoire being stronger, it's the true ending boss, but suddenly she's teleporting, the girls lose their powers just like that, I lose my power and we stop moving. Things were big too convenient...but now what?"

Theodore sighs "As much as I want...I can't quite rewind the story clock so to speak. Due to the nature of the timer on the world's end...whatever time you had left when you lost, is what you now have left. What I can do...is 'correct' the 'cheat codes' Arfoire gave herself. Let's see" Theodore scribble away "Can now be harmed, the girls get their strength back and powers and you can be back in the story"

"So...how do I...sort of...get back?" asked Terra

"Hold on, before then...I think it's time for payback. One crucial thing with this book is it must be in balance, so for every 'cheat code' given to one side it must be given to the other. Arfoire had three, the invincibility, power drain and level booster. So you need three on your side...and take your time. The 'story timer' won't advance until you go back into the story"

Terra ponders for a moment before asking "Well first the crucial one. Can you undo the damage me and Enfive took from Arfoire's cheating? I can...but only to a point. I can only remove the damage you took...until Arfoire drained the girls away"

"That'll have to do" said Terra "now for change 2"

"Actually...I have something in mind" Theodore widely grins "We're going to borrow a story element from the next Fanfiction for this one"

"You can do that?"

"Just for Neptune, but it should suffice. This should suffice"

Terra catches a video game in his hand, and on it reads "Megadimension Neptunia?"

"The fans will know what's due to happen...or can guess it" said Theodore "Now for change 3...I've got one last edit planned and for the fans it's a good one. In the action anime, that's been referenced a few times, there's a time when the two main rivals join forces. Physically"

"I'm not sure I follow"

"You'll get it when you get back in...now jump into the book. The story timer will take a literal couple minutes to start back up, to allow the edits to take place which you can help along, but once it resumes you'll only have 13 minutes"

"Thanks then...I'm going to work. If its possible...could you make one small edit?" he whispers to Theodore his idea

"That one is harmless enough to do...well then jump right back in" with a nod Terra jumps and dives into the book vanishing from view.

Arfoire continue to laugh loudly at her victory "Now all of you...wallow in your pity, as this world continues its way to destruction" but then with a burst of light and sound everyone turned to a 'explosion' of colour only for Terra to step out – mildly hurt – but otherwise fine "What the!? What is this!?"

"Ter...Terra!?" exclaimed young Falcom "terra is that you!?"

"Terra, Terra he's alright!" said Nepgear trying to get up "Terra is that you?"

"Give us a sign here" said Neptune "So we know it's you"

Terra held up a thumbs-up high "Sorry I worried you all...but I had some, business to deal with. Some pest control so to speak..." Arfoire spoke arrogantly

"I have...zero clue how you got back...but you should..." Terra turned to her darkly and spoke

"Shut up...you cheating bitch!" he said with utter disgust which made her flinch "I'm on to your little game now...and you've set the bar to a whole new low" Terra took out his sword, which glowed rainbow creating a rainbow arc. Though he didn't even aim...the arc hit the glass ball, shattering it to pieces

"What!? How can..." the lights went back into their respective bodies everyone feeling themselves immediately refresh

"Hey...my headache is gone" said Uni "and my body feels better"

"Hmm...huh?" Peashy got up, looking confused "Hey...I don't feel sleepy anymore"

"Neither...do I" said Neptune who was on her knees

"You, you little"

Terra with a sense of new rage, walked to Arfoire with no hesitation "You...and me...Arfoire" he said plainly "Let's go...right now"

"You...you little" said Arfoire before smirking "Is this a last-second burst of confidence? It matters not in the end"

"Terra...wait, let us hel..." Nepgear was about to go in, but Plutia put out her hand

"Nep Jnr...stay back for now" said Plutia very firmly "Believe when I say...if we get too close, I get the feeling Terra's flame will burn us too. Those eyes of his...wield only hate right now, and he has to burn it off. Much like me...he too needs to vent...if anything go and aid that Enfive. He needs a bit of tender care" Nepgear nodded and rush to Enfive

"Wow...he really does look pissed off" said Ultra Blanc "Look at him...walking to Arfoire bold as brass"

As Terra stepped forward he sheathed his sword, and reached to his pocket to pull out his music player "We're...for a good show now" said Neptune

"How come Neptuna?" asked Peashy

"He only gets that out...when he's in the right mood" Terra tuned into the right song, put a bud in one ear and hit play. Terra then stepped to Arfoire, cracking his knuckles "Now...bring it!"

"You stupid boy!" replied Arfoire angrily "you shall fall here...as you should" she sliced at him only for Terra to duck under. She tried a knee, for Terra to catch and then a sword swing to sway his head. It was then as Arfoire tried another...Terra struck her hard in the gut with a punch...but unlike before Arfoire rasp and reacted.

ARfoire coughed harshly from the punch as Terra extracted his fist, before he jumped smashed her rabbit like face with a few punches before harshly kicking her head to the ground. Arfoire groaned and flinched from the damage "What's this? Why do I...feel pain?"

"Eyes forward" replied Terra whose eyes made her shiver while he called loudly and awoke...to the Iris Form "For I'm about to vent a little stress upon you"

"Whoa...the Iris Form!?" said Blanc "Terra must REALLY be pissed off"

"Arfoire...I'll teach you for screwing with us!"

Terra bolted right to Arfoire who tried to fire an arc of energy but Terra just ran through it. Arfoire tried firing a couple more but Terra suddenly dashed forward – running through the arcs – before reaching Arfoire and letting loose a fierce barrage of attacks with no relenting. It was then Arfoire in fury "Don't underestimate me brat!" she struck back at him, kicking and punching him hard until finishing with a strong punch "Now begone!" but Terra to her shock, was merely pushed back a few metres stopping.

Terra looked at her with a cut lip, which he wiped away with his sleeve "I'm not...screwing around anymore Arfoire" he said with no restraint of mercy "So...let's get this over with!" Arfoire seem to feel her shiver as Terra shouted to the heavens, his aura raging around him before he went to Arfoire dealing a powerful uppercut to Arfoire's chin.

Terra then jumped and continuously punched her over and over, and though Arfoire seemed to resist them, Terra just kept going and going "Jeez...he has a lot of stress to vent doesn't he?" asked Ultra Noire

"Better her than me" said Ultra Vert watching Terra until he generated a familiar ball in his hands, bulging his energy ball to football through thrusting it into Arfoire "Zetsu: Plasma Force Mk II" Arfoire was sent into the ground hard by the blast, tumbling as she hit the ground.

Terra landed, looking down on Arfoire before breathing out as his hair went to normal "There we go...feel better now"

"Big Brother..." to his left he saw Peashy flight into him, rubbing her cheek on his near knocking him over "You're alright, you're alright"

"Peashy easy, easy" he said hardly even able to push her "and this feeling isn't off-putting at all" Terra felt her most endowed chest press on his side "At ease soldier" he said firmly to which Peashy came away only to receive a hard punch to his other side "Ow!"

"That's for scaring the lights out of me" said Blanc angrily before lightly jabbing his fist "And that's for coming back" at that moment Nepgear finished restoring Enfive

"Hmm...ahhh"

"Enfive are you alright?"

Enfive got up and shook his head "What...what happened?"

"You got hurt pretty bad" said Nepgear "But I managed to heal you, I couldn't do it all the way but I did what I could"

"No, No you did fine" said Enfive opening and closing his hands in mild disbelief "This'll do" he then saw the rest of the CPU's fine and the Ultra-Dimension CPU's gather to Terra "and the rest seem fine, Terra included, while Arfoire doesn't"

"Terra...knocked her around quite a bit" said Nepgear helping up Enfive "And unlike before, she seems to have taken damage"

"It does appear that way...and knowing Terra, he'll know why. He could tell there was something off"

For Master Falcom, who saw everyone swarm around him expressing their relief at his sister she smiled proudly "You've found yourself a good home Terra, and a family too. Good on you"

Terra was welcomed by the others, his head rubbed by Neptune "Try to kindly not scare me to death" she said jokingly "I only just got a brother...I'd rather not lose him again"

"Alright hint noted" said Terra rubbing his arms "Just don't add any more bruises"

"BOYYYYYY!" Arfoire bellowed at the top of her lungs "EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Terra turned to Arfoire and stepped to her

"I merely took away your cheat codes...to put it bluntly. I found you out...you've been cheating throughout this whole fight"

"What do you mean my darling?" asked Plutia going to his side

"Do you recall when Arfoire said, she made it so this fight was hers to win from the start. She meant it...literally. Arfoire hijacked this fanfiction...and has written it so she'd be the one winning"

The others all flinched "Wait...she hi-jacked the Fanfiction?" asked Neptune "How did she do that?"

"You're aware of the narrator Theodore right?" asked Terra "and how that he helps to write in the story, but also speak it?" the girls nodded "Well...Arfoire made a clone of herself, knocked out Theodore and has edited the story to how she sees fit"

"Wait what!?" exclaimed Uni "If she's doing that...then that's why everything seem so unfair for us"

"The reason we lost our powers, and abilities" said Young Falcom angrily

"And why we couldn't hurt her" said Marvelous "Was because she wrote the story to make it so"

"What a big dumb cheater!" declared Ram "She knew she couldn't win, so she cheated to make it so"

"Cheater...cheater" called out Rom

"To manipulate the very story itself" said Neptune "How far can you fall?"

Arfoire groaned "You...are...one of the most annoying pests! I've said it before, if not for you...this world would've been mine"

"And what would that have accomplished!?" shouted Terra "Claiming this world by cheating, bribing and dirty tactics...doesn't prove how strong you are. It merely shows...the coward you are, but I'm through with words. You aren't getting away now"

Terra felt a movement in the energy around him "Time is ready to resume, we don't have long. Everyone...there's only 13 minutes left until our dimensions smash, so we need to get this done"

"Don't count me out yet" said Arfoire "I just have to show how strong I am" it was then Terra turned to the girls

"Neptune, Peashy...and you Plutia you're with me for the final battle. The rest of you...are to make sure there's no interruptions"

"Oh, an invitation" said Plutia "Why the change in roster?"

"Well strictly speaking, I won't be fighting either...neither will Enfive but I'll get to that. But for you...didn't you once say Plutia, that those who break the rules must be punished? Kindly dish out your discipline..." he then added darkly "With absolutely no restraint, using all the divine power you can muster"

Plutia in a rare feat, turned a bright shade of red "Oh...Oh my" Vert, Blanc and Noire flinched

"Ter...Terra hold on there" said Ultra Blanc panicking and shivering "Be careful of what you say" Plutia seemed almost in heaven

"Was I just told...I need not hold back anymore?"

"She isn't worth it anymore" said Terra plainly "Just no killing her...but a few bones broken might suffice. Deal her the discipline...only the Goddess Iris Heart knows best" Plutia flushed a brighter red

"My, My goodness. My heart just skipped a beat, my goodness it's beating so fast"

"As for you Neptune" said Terra "It's time for an upgrade.

Terra looked to her "In order to balance out the cheating that Arfoire did, we had to cheat a bit ourselves. So...while I think it'll only last the next chapter or so, it's time for an upgrade"

"Then lay it on me Terra" said Neptune confidently "Let's go for it" Terra nodded and with hand out to Neptune, a light came from her stomach which came out to show a CPU power symbol while Terra's hand glow blue with binary numbers around "What are you?"

"DNA CHARGE! OVERDRIVE!" he thrust his hand to the symbol making it brightly glow "NEXT FORM...ACTIVATE!" he then thrust the light into Neptune, whose eyes closed before her body changed.

Neptune floated into the air, her body brightly glowing. Firstly her hair shifted slightly in colour towards a Neon blue and her hair broke free of it's braids. Her body suit shifted to an ALL body suit, covering her whole of black, neon light blue and purple. It was all black on her back, arms and side but the middle area of her chest, her stomach and front thighs were covered by thinner more see-through purple material. The purple material and black suit, separated by a border of bright neon blue.

On her hands came a pair of metallic gloves, armoured shin guards and shoes spawn on her legs, finishing in pointed shoes. On her hair came two large hair pieces black cyber like pluses with a light blue centre. Over over her hair pieces were large objects of a stretched tear drop shape. It was light purple on the outside while main major leaned to pink, the colours separated by a border of black.

Lastly the same shape object – but more stretched out, went to her back, connected together by three metal rings. Neptune came down before reacting "My body...my form, it's evolved to the NEXT form"

"The NEXT form?" asked Blanc turning to Terra

"IT's the next evolution of the Hyperdimension CPU's" Terra replied "IT's a power Neptune and her dimension's CPU's come to it in the next Fanfiction. You should feel quite more powerful...but make most of it, it won't last long. I could only give you it, because Arfoire's cheating had unbalanced the world that much"

"Then I'd best make the most of it" said Neptune

"Now then...it seems it's time"

Terra walked over to Enfive "Well then...I think it's time" he said to him as his hand light up for a solid object to be felt "we sort of teach Arfoire for trying to screw with us" Enfive's hand lit up too...to which he opened his hand. He had an ear-ring of a short chain attached to a red ball jewel

"Wait...isn't this that..."

"I'm willing to stomach if you do" said Terra "It'll only last one chapter...two at max, but I think we can get some damage do. Just put the frustration of the idea...in your fists"

"So...the once two halves rejoin?" asked Enfive smirking "I didn't think I'd willing let you back in?"

"I didn't think so either...when you're ready" Terra attached one to his left ear and Enfive to his right.

As they did, their ear-ring jewels lit up, the two bodies were pulled together until they struck with a flash of light and sound. Everyone shielded their eyes until the light dispersed...to show a single person. A Young man stood in place, he wore white baggy pants and big brown laceless shoes. On his muscular torso was a black skin-tight t-shirt under a small jacket that didn't reach the stomach and lacked sleeves. It was mostly green with a yellow collar. On his hands were brown fingerless gloves.

His hair was shoulder length, and quite thick while two thick pointed bangs went down his face. It was black on the bangs and centre while brown on both sides. The jewels on the ear-rings...were actually embedded on the gloves on his hands. A red and brown eye opened to the world.

The rest all looked on at this person "What...what happened?" asked Peashy "There was a bright flash of light...and both Terra and Enfive have gone" the young man looked at himself, throwing a few punches and kicks at rapid speed

"Is this a summon or something?" asked Nepgear to which the young man walked over

"Who are you meant to be?" asked Ultra Blanc a bit cautious "Friend or foe?"

"Relax Blanc...it's us" both the voices of Terra and Enfive spoke together "We of Enfive and Terra have become. Our two souls have blended together once more"

"Huh?" asked Ultra Vert "What do you mean become one?"

"What magic is this!?" declared Arfoire now ready "and how dare you forget me!? Bring in all the fools you want...it makes no difference"

The warrior stood forward to face Arfoire "Neptune, Plutia and Peashy step forward...it's time this story comes to an end" Arfoire reacted

"You little...don't underestimate me!" she fired a bloody crescent at the warrior, only for it to hit him...and disperse with no effect "What!?"

"No more screwing around Arfoire...you'd best bring your A game now" Peashy and Plutia generated their weapon while Neptune her katana

"So then...what do we call you?" asked Neptune

"Yes kindly tell us!" mocked Arfoire

"I am neither Terra...or Enfive, I am the one to destroy you" he proclaimed "I am Enerra, and I don't have long like this. So we're getting it done"

End of chapter

"Well everyone...not much longer to go now. The story is running to a close in the next couple more chapters. So lets get it moving along...it's over to Nepgear for the preview"

"Hello everyone...welcome again, and my it was surprise to see Terra and Enfive fuse together. But now let's move on. Next time on Neptunia's LC Mk 2: Plutia, Peashy, my Sister and the new fused warrior Arfoire prove too much for ARfoire who struggles to resist. But through sheer stubbornness...she loses her physical form and mutates to a monster of savage strength. Neither Neptune or Enerra can hold onto their powers for long...so they can they defeat Arfoire before their powers run out. Stay tuned for Chapter 59: Ugly Determination"

i

If you liked what you read, and you have a minute, leave a vote or comment thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 5 7
After seeing plenty of Gamindustri's sights and meetings its locals, Bios went to Planeptune with her older sisters. Under the company of Neptune and...
6.6K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...