Paying For Love [3]

By ravsisrekt

illegal love - "Boys like you don't fall for girls like me." - 3/4 - "Hyung-line series." More

(1) sex, not love
(2) h-horny?
(3) don't hurt her
(4) no talking, just fucking
(5) no wonder you don't have a girlfriend
(6) text message
(7) new client
(8) hotel room
(9) decent human being
(10) Where is Yoongi?
(11) almost kiss
(12) date
(13) kiss her at the door pt; 1
(14) kiss her at the door pt; 2
(15) bathroom stall
(16) boner
(17) Jin is Shaken
(18) the evil maknae-line
(19) Surprise!
(20) boys like you
(21) the final night
(23) i know you love me
(24) one month later
(25) in his car
(my end) 💋
SERIES ORDER

(22) attacking Duke

11.6K 610 513
By ravsisrekt

        NOTE:
1. MATURE THEMES THROUGHOUT
2. LONG CHAPTER (HAHA, SORRY)
3. The Italicized large sections are 'NO P.O.V'S'; THIRD PERSON. (These include sexually explicit concepts)

-

"Any word on her?" Duke whispers into his phone. His bomber is on, dark and murky green, his jeans barely buttoned. He nods over to one girl who wipes her mouth, gets off her knees, and moves to leave the porch where she satisfied himwhile he made calls.

"No. Sarah is still missing, I've got nothing but information on your girls planning to search behind your back and find her." Duke smiles a little at the voice in his phone.

He struggles to put on his zipper.

"I see..." he hums.

"I can't tell if you're mad about that or not."

"Any word on when their planning to head out? I'd love to know when their thinking of escaping without me knowing."

"No, I don't know of that sir; I'm—"

"Tomorrow, when you leave," a woman's voice is soft, joining the colds of outside, as she makes her presence known.

Her legs poke from the slits of the long dress she wears. Her shoulders are bare and her arms have goosebumps when she allows the horrendous winter air to consume her.

The phone call is cut, ended.

Duke, a cigarette unlit at his mouth, takes it away from his lips for a second, blinking in boredom when seeing who now stands beside him. His eyes can't help but move over her body—he's mesmerized over just how beauty hits her youthful shapes.

"What're you doing here?"

"You made Lily get on her knees for you in such weather?" The motherly scolding comes out of her; it's in her nature. Her elegant and sweet nature.

"Needed a suck." He shrugs, awkwardly staring to the ground and away from the breathtaking woman.

"Okay," she says soft, staring at the side of his face for long periods of times. She wishes to say something, and Duke notices the struggle when he lazily looks over and asks, "Did you need something?"

Tea nods. "I have an offer for you."

Duke's brows furrow, his attention caught immediately.

-

Your Perspective

💋

"We're matching!" Tea giggles, trying to make me laugh. I force it, barely able to move my face as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

Her hands are gentle on me as she holds thin straps to tie around my neck. These spaghetti-type straps hold the entire dress together; beautiful it is, I slip my bare leg through the slit that creeps far up my legs.

It is a salmon pink. Mending with my skin well, my complexion shining from how nicely it cups my thighs, my waist, my breasts, and my shoulders where the thin noodles lie.

"You look stunning." She plays with my hair that is out, freeing and beautiful. But all I can pay attention to is my eyes; it's hard to admit but I really do look beautiful...

"You look amazing yourself." I stare at Tea who wears the same dress as me. She is smiling but there is a softness to her eyes that makes me want to hug her, and never let go.

I'm staying with Duke tonight. I don't ever want Tea to know of that, nor do I want her to worry for me. "I'm sure both our clients will like us tonight." I giggle. It barely sounds real.

Tea bites her nude lips. She holds no lipstick on it, and yet her mouth glows a perfect pink. Her light eyes match the way her makeup is done; flawlessly and without effort. Tea is beautiful—there is no way I'm having Duke touch her.

I smile painfully to myself.

She plays with my hair again. I let her, almost giggling for real now. "What happened to wanting a leave from this life?" Tea asks softly. Her smile is gone and the seriousness in her shifts.

I stare away from her. Casual and not wanting to tear, like the ways I did when alone, I move to face the mirror. "I've realized that I can't."

"And why can't you?"

"Girls like me don't deserve more than what we get." I'm blunt and harsh with my words.

"Then I guess I'm mixed in with that perception?" Tea's voice is broken, but she is still softly smiling when I shake my head hastily and look over at her, worried I offended. "N-No, no. You're different, everyone feels it, everyone knows it. You're a girl that doesn't deserve to be here."

"None do unless they chose this life. I chose this life and I chose not to leave," Tea shrugs, "I've got reasons to why I do, and I have reasons to why I find love and care from the smallest of things—from the shittiest of men." She grumbles the last bit. I half-smile.

"But my point being..." she stares at the mirror as well, starting to fix her hair as she glances at me. "I chose this. I deserve this. You didn't choose this life, you deserve a life outside of this."

"I don't."

"Why? Why don't you deserve to love? Why can't you live like any other 9 to 5 woman?" She laughs.

"Because girls like me—"

"What does that even mean?"

I don't know what to say.

"I can't leave this place Tea...if I do, it'll always follow me no matter where I go. My title as a prostitute will forever stay, and any man I end up with will have to know my story," I'm the saddest as I whisper, "...and once he knows...he'll react the same Jin did. Images of me, my character and who I really am as a person will be defined by what I used to be."

Tea's eyes meet mine through the mirror.

"So yes," I blink back tears, "Girls like me."

"Jin panicked."

I nod.

Tea smiles to herself.

"What?" I ask, not understanding what was so funny.

"Nothing, I just find it amusing since you panicked when telling me how you felt about him the first time. You were scared to know that you had feelings for a Kpop idol."

"And?"

"You characterized him and defined him over his occupation as well. You were scared, questioning it, and you panicked."

My eyes soften a little—just a little.

Tea is grinning madly. "It's human nature for one to judge...whether one gets over and past such obstacles and shallow thoughts is what's most important. I'm sure Jin feels terrible."

"I can't be with anyone judgemental."

"Then you'll never find anyone."

"Exactly." I say through my teeth, gritting them softly and genuinely feeling the need to cry. "Like I said, I don't deserve it."

"You deserve the world."

"Tea I don't want to cry," I mumble, wanting to hug my bare arms from wobbling around in hurt. "Please just—"

"Shut up?" She finishes for me, smiling gentler when seeing the effects of the conversation playing out.

"Thank you."

"Of course." She rubs my bare back.

The dress is backless, and her sudden touch soothes me, like a mother she always is to me.

"When is your client today?" She asks this question very very softly. If I deeply scouted long enough, the worry and sadness can be heard in her voice.

I hide Duke and the agreement as I murmur, "an hour I'd say."

Tea nods.
She thinks to herself.

"What're you planning to do for the remaining hour?"

I stare at her through the mirror. Tea giggles at what I say next. My tone is serious and I again, don't comprehend why she's laughing.

"I was going to eat."

Jin Perspective

"I was going to eat," I say, lying to the others that are scattered in the dance-practice-room in the Entertainment building. My stomach is in butterflies when catching them slowly nod, too tired to question or joke about my disappearance.

Namjoon says one thing before I leave. "Thank you for agreeing to come with all of us," he says, smile soft, "I really want to get her out of trouble, and the support from you has been amazing-" he then looks to everyone, "Support from all of you."

I smile. I nod. "We'll have her rescued soon, and we'll get the rightful one responsible for all of this." My hand massages his shoulder.

I walk out. I'm glad none are kidding around me as much. The last I want is them to bombard me with jokes that'll only make me more nervous to go and see you. Tonight, is my last night, last night. But I don't want it to be. I want you in my life.

My feet are dragging when I find myself to leave the Entertainment building.
My feet are dragging when I find myself driving over to the darker parts of town.
My feet are dragging when I find myself walking out, and staring at the familiar structure; the place I met you.
My feet are dragging when I find myself in front.
My feet are no longer dragging as I stand and wait, cold hands hitting the front with a knock.

I wait and expect a face I don't know to open the door. But the face that does catch my eyes first, is one I already know of, it is one I've always found beautiful. She smiles largely when seeing me, her cat-like eyes matching the amusement that is evident on her mouth; Cya expresses her shock with a chuckle.

"H-Hi." I don't know why I'm stuttering.

She's laughing. "Oh! What a great surprise! You here for a new girl?" Her head cocks and her flirting is already underway.

I would've seen that weeks ago and falling instantly for her trap.
I would've seen that weeks ago and held the most boyish expression of awe.
But today, right now, all I do is look past the ideal woman in searches for you.

"You should know who I've come for." My voice is shaking from the cold I freeze in.

Cya is grinning like a maniac. "Oh, I see." Her expression seems to read something that I don't know yet.

She opens the door; her legs bare in the robe she wears. I keep my distance, hands in my pockets as I shiver immediately while stepping inside the brothel. She closes the door and I tense when her fingers tap my shoulders, her chest leans into my arm. I can see down her robe as she innocently eyes me, pulling me in. "Let's get you upstairs."

"I-"

She tugs me upstairs. Why she's suddenly excited to be directing me upstairs, I don't comprehend. I allow her to drag me. I try not to flush at her purposely staying close to me through these journeys of stairs. She's flirtatious and I ignore it the best I can, my mind and heart only available for you.

"How has she been?" I softly ask, my heart a fluttery and broken mess.

"Busy," Cya says. I hear a smirk on her face as she says this, but can't see much to the expression since the girl isn't looking my direction.

"Doing what?"

"Staying away from you I guess."

My hand is sweating in Cya's as she pulls me faster up. She's skipping in excitement, giggling when she nudges me towards the bedroom door I recognize. "I'll wait out here for when she's done with you," she remarks, again, holding an understanding of something I'm unaware of.

Brows furrowing, I'm awkwardly trying to ask her what she means but Cya giggles, opens the door, and pushes me inside causing a stumble in.

I watch her close the door behind me, standing straighter in awe of her strength. Swallowing harshly, I'm about to catch my breath that heaves but I'm breathless all over when I hear your shocked voice.

"Jin?" I know the sound of your sweet voice, consistent shock written on your face as I turn to see you by your closet.

My eyes catch your beautiful face, your hair, your dress, and a warm shawl that rests at the crack of your elbows. Skin softest to touch, I want to near you, but I can't breathe, move, or find any sound past the thumping of my heart.

"Hi..." I'm not stuttering. I'm sure of myself as I smile warmly.

You're trying to hide the shock that you fade, walking slowly towards me. I watch your legs, your feet, then I carry my eyes to meet yours. Any other man would be hungrily looking at your body, your thighs, your breasts, but I don't – I'm not all men. I want to drown within the depths of your eyes and stay floating lifelessly; I can't stop staring at your face.

"What're you doing here?" It's hard for you to consider my eyes, but I don't stop trying to have you do so.

"It's my last day to see you," I mumble, wanting to share the details that brewed in my heart, "...and I wanted to make it clear that I don't want this. I don't want just one last day."

Your eyes snap to mine. I smile. Finally. Finally, she looks at me.

"You're not buying again right? You can't afford it Jin," your voice is soft when you scold. You try to twist my words right in front of me, and I'm shaking my head violently, moving closer towards you. "I'm not buying, I don't want to buy my time with you. I want us to be real, I want us to be genuine. I want you." I look to your eyes but you're not looking at me anymore.

I step towards you, you step back and that's the first time I stare back at your feet. Away from your eyes, my heart shakes when seeing how distant you try to be.

I say your name, my eyes hurting. "Please just look at me?" The pain can be heard in my voice.

"Jin, please just leave okay?"

My brows furrow. "I can't, can we just talk? I wan-"

"I don't want to hear apologies."

I swallow hard. My eyes are starting to tingle but I try to hold on. Just for a little while longer, I try to hold on. "Then I won't," I say softly, "I won't apologize."

You don't say anything, and my breath shakes as I continue, "But I will explain, I will explain my actions and I will be absolutely clear with you before ever trying anything with you again."

"I don't want your explanations either." You keep looking down and I wonder if you're about to cry, like me.

"Too bad."

You sigh, moving around me. The flinches you make when I try to grab onto you are heartbreaking. But I don't give up as I finally manage to hold your struggling body. "Just listen to me okay?" I'm crying, I know I am from the way I taste the salt at my tongue. I never knew tears could fall so quickly until this moment.

"There's no point," you struggle in my arms while whimpering, "You'll forever be ashamed of me even if it becomes a distant part of your head, Jin. There's no point in trying to explain a fact that'll stay relevant."

"But that's not true, I-I'm not ashamed of you, I just freaked out."

You whimpered loudly, crying while throwing me off. I stumble back and notice the grips of my hands that were on your bare forearms. The swoosh of your shawl is the sound that enacts a falling I admire. I watch the fabric fall from your arms to your feet.

It lands between us.
We're both breathing hard, eyes hurting while looking at each other.

"I owe you nothing," you spit. I wonder if you can even see me past the tears that submerge at your beautifully done eyes. "You're free to go Jin! You're finally free!"

My brows furrow at that, I want to step to you again, but I stare at the shawl that is now a barrier. I don't cross over.

"What do you mean?"

"I've paid it off, and by staying back and sleeping with one last client I'll pay the remaining 3k," you're shaking. "I've dealt with your debt, okay? There is no need for you to be here anymore, so please, please just leave!" You scream at me. I'm more in shock from the information you pool out than loudness of your shout.

"You paid it off?" I can't breathe again. "W-Why would you do that? I-"

"I don't want you worrying," you're no longer screaming, just crying softly to yourself, "I've never wanted you worrying."

My eyes soften. I want to say your name, but you beat in, saying what you've got to say.

"Now you don't have to worry about me – a burden you carry – any longer," you're back to spitting. "You can finally be free of me and this place. I don't need your pity anymore, nor do I need your false care."

I get angry at that. "Say all that you want," I'm spitting back, but with everything I say, there is disbelief and hurt, "Say anything about me, anything about what kind of person I am. But don't ever think I never cared for you. Don't put words in my fucking mouth." My chest heaves. I want to kick the shawl with my feet, punch the wall you're close to, and sink into your neck to smell while I embrace you; never letting you go again.

But I don't move.
The shawl remains.

"Leave." Is all you say. Your eyes are angry as well.

"No."

"Fine," you spit, "Stay here while I leave."

My eyes soften when your back I see, your feet running to leave. I rush my shoes to the sides of the shawl as I step on it, but then I freeze when you disappear, the door slamming shut behind you. I can't breathe, but now my head has met the feelings of my heart, as it throbs.

Your Perspective

I can't stop wanting to cry into my hands.
Cupping my mouth and stopping the whimpers that tries to escape,
I stand in front of the door and wish to stop crying.

"I was expecting it wouldn't go well." There was a voice that says this, she laughs.

My watery eyes take a moment to adjust and stare at the familiar face. I'm not mad when I see her, my hiccups diminishing as she asks, "Now did that hurt?"

"Screw you, Cya."

"I'm sure he'll do that for me," she grins and points at the door Jin is behind.

I stare at the door with my swelling eyes.
I stare at Cya who leans, practically naked in awake for what must happen.
Then, with a clench of a jaw with an angry gaze, I nod.

"Do whatever you want with him," I say under my breath, broken, "I don't care."

I rush to run down the stairs.
I rush to get ready for my night,
my night with Duke.

-

Duke catches the eyes of the woman who stands in the middle of his large room. Unlike the red wood that Sarah likes and molds to her furniture, Duke's large and wealthy room stems across darker woods; woods with rarely any smell other than his scent from all corners.

He stares at the woman. He stares at her hands that are tightly playing with one another. She's crying there, fighting her tears and trying not to shake with every step he takes to her. He's smiling but there is a softness to his eyes as his boots clank, drag, and meet the front of her toes that hold no shoes.

He's close enough for the top of his shoes to graze her big toe. His breath able to hit her face and have her wet eye lashes shutter closed from shock of what was to come. When she closes her eyes, another two tears follow the same stream-patterns of the water from before. Cheeks damp, her lips shake as she breathes back into his face.

"You're with me until I say Jin's debt is over," he hums, staring, "...that's the agreement, right?"

"Four days," she reminds, blinking her eyes back open to meet his.

"Nah," he coos, grinning and sinking his forehead to hers. "Until I say it's over. Deal or not?" he asks this, eyes stern and the woman knows of his traps. Her bottom lip shakes more, only stopping when Duke places his thumb on it, dragging it down to have her mouth part for him. "Talk to me," he demands, "Answer to my questions when I ask." The softness to his words is a slight surprise.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"I'm yours until you say different." Her eyes are brave as she stares directly into his.

The woman isn't scared of him. She cries, but she isn't scared.

"Good," he smirks to the side, his bomber grazing her warm arms as he holds her neck, forces her head to arch, and breathes to tease her lips. Duke swears as he kisses her, grinning between the pecks.

He kisses her deeper, sensing her initial resistance. Like butterflies, he lightly moves from her lips that arouse him and to her bare neck he plays with easy. Her hands are to her sides, the woman's eyes fluttering open along with her lips that part for gasps of air. He marks her, holding her waist close to hers and she stares at the door, vision blurring while getting lost. She's surprised over how he handles her, thinking to be rougher, violent, yet he takes his time and she finds herself to loosen.

When she finally allows herself to touch him, he's grinning large.
Duke notices her no longer resisting when he kisses her a second time,
she tugs his hair and trips back with a gasp,
his tongue finds hers,
she moans,
he grunts with a laugh,
- carried to the bed and under his large figure, her straps fall, and her dress slowly breaks away from covering her delicacy.

-

Jin Perspective

I stare at the door that opens once again. My heart wishes it's the face of you, it's your body that sways closer to me with a smile. But it's shattered when coming to the conclusions of it not being you. My mind tricks me for a second, making me smile when I saw you one moment, then reality hit the next when seeing Cya.

Cya closes the door behind her, moving to me.

"What're you doing here?" I question.

She smiles, closer and closer her feet move to reach mine.

"I heard the fight between the two of you," she pouts but her eyes are happy, "It hurts me to see a boy like you rejected so terribly from a girl like her."

"Like her? There is no difference between her and any other I've met."

"None?" Cya giggles, "Not even the obvious of you being in love with her?"

I swallow, expression falling. I say something that is soft and personal to me, but somehow, in weird ways, it makes the woman before me laugh. "You see it, but she doesn't?" I don't deny her claims, "I wish she would just listen."

"I'll listen." Cya grins, hands undoing the knots that keep her robe together.

My brows jump. I see her nakedness under the silk that falls to her feet. The fabric falls close to the shawl you dropped earlier. The same shawl that is now tangled near my feet. She sways her hips and walks to me, her face perfect, her body perfect, and her aurora everything I can see to be perfect.

She is my type, she is everything that could make me happy within the sheets of a bed, but she isn't you. She isn't your brain, your mind, your words. She's not what can make me happy outside the sheets of bed. "Cya, I don't think-"

She shushes me. Cya hops over your shawl that I couldn't cross.

"Let me take your stresses away," she whispers, staring at my chest as she allows herself to caress me. I only tense further at her touch. "Let me help you forget about her, let me." She whispers the last in my ear before she bites and nibbles.

I can't move my body, but I move my head, arching it back causing my ear to redden due to the grasp of her teeth.

This isn't what I want.
This isn't who I want.

"Cya, I-" I can't finish as she kisses me.

Her mouth, tongue, and tastes are strong in my mouth instantly. My eyes widen, my shoes falling away from the shawl as I retract backwards, legs tripping at the sides of your bed.

I'm still in your room, kissing another, hitting my back on the bed with her sprawled naked above.

Her mouth aggressively captures mine,
Now, I genuinely can't breathe.

"Cya-" Nothing works.

"Stop, Cya-" I try to push her off me but her lips attack mine, making them smear with the colour of her lipstick.

"Cya-" I groan, frustrated.

Her assaults flourish as she purrs, moans, and enjoys herself.

This is all any man would want right? A beautiful woman naked, on top of them, kissing them? No. No. Not all men, barely any would enjoy it if not wanting it. Not every man. Not me.

I shove her away,
her body bounces on the bed after the toss I perform.

I stand, breathless and wet cheeks no longer wet, eyes dry, mouth dirtied.

Cya's eyes lace with distaste. But there is a sadness that links in them as she spits, "Why her, huh?" She speaks to you, my brows furrow. I was going to yell, swear, and stomp out of the room but I stop as Cya's eyes start to water. "What's so special about her?"

"What?" I'm a lost puppy.

"Why can't I find my way out? Why was it her who was chosen for you?" Cya rambles, frustrated and hurting as she looks at me, "You're such a good guy and she's so stubborn to see it, why do you chase her? Why?" I'm speechless, the random shouts hitting me.

"You'll find your way Cya, you'll find your way out of here, but it isn't through me." I say this, I say this clearly, breathlessly and without difficulty. "It isn't through me." I repeat myself, wiping her kisses away with the back of my sleeve.

She smiles, rolling her watery eyes. "Clearly she isn't trying to escape either, even after having you."

"She doesn't want to use me," I say, defending your actions.

"She's an idiot."

"She respects herself."

"I do too," Cya immediately jumps in and I nod slowly.

"I shouldn't be judging." I sigh.

"I'm guessing that's what's gotten her to be angry at you in the first place," Cya grins, chuckling as she gets to her feet, walks around me, and picks her robe.

"I made a mistake."

"Have you tried apologizing?" Cya wipes her cheeks, knots her silk while dressing herself.

I swallow hard, "She doesn't want my apology."

The woman with the beautiful eyes, rolls them. "Of course, she does you idiot. She doesn't want your explanations, she doesn't want your excuses, she just wants an apology. A straight-out acknowledgement that she was right, and you were wrong."

"I-"

"And if you do end with winning her back, staying with her, getting her out of here, and possibly getting married with kids one day, remember one thing-" she cuts herself off, wiping under her eyes thoroughly and staring at my awkward exterior with amusement, "She'll always be right."

The woman laughs and there is a part of my broken state that cracks a smile at that. But then I'm saddened again, not knowing of my reality, and not caring for my future. Right now, all I think to is never possibly being able to talk to you again, let alone befriend you again.

"She left crying...?"

Cya nods, slowly backing away from the shawl on the ground.
I stare at the fabric.
I bend and slowly have it tangle between my fingers.
I pick it up.

"Yes. She left crying."

"W-Where," I don't know how to phrase my desperations, "Where is she now?"

There is a silence with Cya for a moment.

I'm confused over the talkative woman now mute. "What? Where is she?" There is worry in my voice from the reactions Cya brings.

The woman awkwardly laughs, "With uh, with a client."

My head shoots over at that. No longer any inch of smiles cascades my face. My brows deepen into my eyes and I look over in confusion, asking for her to repeat herself. "Client?" I question, hurt and despair twirling into slight anger and jealousy.

"Yeah, well, she paid off your debt...she's got to move on."

I ignore that as I step forward, eyes determined as I ask, "Where is she?"

"I already told you."

"You know what I mean." There is anger in my voice starting to be obvious.

"She's still here, she's just with another."

"Who?" My eyes are dark as I ask this.

"You don't know him."

"Where are they?" Your shawl is tightly clutched in my hand.

"Somewhere." Cya awkwardly laughs again.

"Where. Is. She."

"She's in the brothel."

"Stop playing games with me, just be honest." My teeth are starting to grit.

Cya's expression is saddened for me. What she says next, her truth...breaks me.

"She's with Duke tonight."

-

Duke hears her softly moan into his ear as he fucks her freely.

The bed creaks below the both that sweat.

Her dress remains,
bodies clung to another,
she has trouble breathing the more his large, hardened form pounds within her shaking walls.

"A-Ah," her voice whimpers. He grins, glistening with sweat as he hums back a cuss, "F...Fuck."

-

Jin's Perspective

"A-Ah,"
"F...Fuck."
I hear this.

I'm angry, I'm running, my heart is breaking. Cya runs after me, calling for me to stop, to calm down. I don't listen to anyone, I see is red.

My mind imagines Duke touching you, entering you, and the noises I hear in muffles don't stop my mind from running wild either. I need to run in, I need to end it, I need to end him.

All I see is red.
I'm beyond just anger.

-

Duke flicks his tongue, like a cat's wanting water. Her breasts tips harden. She wiggles under him, moaning louder and louder, losing herself.

He grins,
watching her whimper from pleasure.
He cups his entire mouth to her, engulfing and filling his mouth.

Her body squirms mental.
He's the pilot to her legs that wave airborne.

Her thighs shake as he sinks in her, never stopping.
His thighs,
her inner,
all are wet from her juices that spill the more he makes her feel.

"P-Please," she begs, pulling his hair and wanting his lips to hers.

She's enjoying herself.
He pops her breast from his mouth, chuckles lustfully, and attacks her swollen lips again.

They're a natural pink from earlier,
but now only redder from the blood that rushes.

"Say my name," he grunts, making sure her legs don't fall from his waist. The skirt of her dress remains, her top half revealed as it drapes and hugs her hips, scrunching fabrics, scrunching sheets. She's a mess in his arms, unaware of where she feels arousals from.

"Mmm," she moans, "P-Please, harder, please please." She begs, begs for it deeper. The reasons to why she's here are forgotten. She forgets about Jin and the money, she forgets about everything.

"Say it," his hands play with the sharpness of her jaw, making her look at him.

"IT!" She smiles to herself as she moans this loudly.

Duke rolls his eyes, laughing with a grunt as he lets her head go.

-

Jin's Perspective

"P-Please,"
"Say my name,"
"Mmmm, P-Please, harder, please please."
I hear it. All I hear is your voices, all I see is what my mind imagines.
I can't help but have flashes of you and I play through my raging mind.

All I see is red.

"Jin!" Cya yells, seeing me slam open doors to interrupt other men and women. I don't apologize as I walk right away, Cya doing the cleaning-work as she says sorry and closes their doors back up.

"Jin, you've got to calm down."

I will when I find those fucking- I run down a long hall, a bedroom that is separate from the others in this place. I smile, dark and weak to myself as I find it. There is nothing but my heart breaking with each jog I make towards.

"Jin, wait!"

I ignore Cya. I take the cold metal of the knob into my hand, while clutching your shawl with the other.

I run in,
the door hits the wall next to it hard.
It bounces back, bounces back,
it bounces like the bodies that aggressively have one another on the large bed centered.

From the red I see in my eyes,
my angered mind sees your dress,
sees your legs around the man,
sees your mouth gaping open in moans,
sees your breasts open for Duke,
sees your-
sees you.

I see you, my mind a dirty, murderous beast of jealousy and hurt as I move in with outstretched hands. Clasping the tops of Duke's shoulders, slapping the man away and off the bed with a roll, I've won in my head. I shout, I shout as I attack the man who angrily gets up from the floor I threw him on to.

The woman on the bed,
the woman my mind thinks to be you,
sits up, gasping in horror.

"Jin?!" Cya has caught up. She stays at the front of the door, looking in.

Her eyes move in shock from me attacking a naked Duke,
to the woman that lays on the man's sheets.
Cya's eyes are bugged, confusions at her face, she is silenced but I don't notice.

I don't notice the obvious.

Tea's Perspective

I hug the sheets to my naked chest, eyes wide when seeing Jin unexpectedly in the room.
I watch him angrily take Duke,
I watch him angrily yell,
I watch them throw fists, kicks,
I watch them bleed.

I'm screaming.

"Jin! Jin stop it!" I'm so confused, so utterly confused.

The man doesn't look at me, not yet. His anger is shifted to only one: Duke.

"How dare you touch her!"

"What are you going on about?" Duke screams back, making Jin's lip bust open from the punches he throws better.

Jin initiated the fight,
Duke seems to be winning.

Even though the man is naked, nothing stops him from going his hardest amid a threat.

"No! You can't-" Jin kicks the man's stomach. I watch in horror, screaming his name again, not wanting anyone to stop but I'm embarrassed and still sensitively on Duke's bed. "You can't, she can't! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!"

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" Duke groans, trying to cup his penis away from Jin's attacks. The man is just as confused towards what the idol is speaking towards.

"I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER!" Jin punches one last time, bleeding at his cheek, lip. He throws his last punch, crying and shaking. "I FUCKING LOVE HER, YOU MONSTER-" He punches, he punches but Duke easily dodges, shoving his elbow into Jin's teeth and having the idol fall to the ground.

My eyes widen, body shaking from the ripples of Jin's body hitting the floors.

"Jin!"

He looks at me from the ground,
he finally looks at me.

His eyes that were once hurting now turn to confusion. He blinks, he blinks, and the reds at his eyes start to diminish. The anger at his eyes, mind, seems to fade the more he stares at me.

I breathe, I stare at him as he lifelessly lets his head rest on the carpets of Duke's room.

"Jin?" My voice is soft.

The man whispers, falling far from being awake. "Tea?" He's confused, just like me, he's confused.

I'm about to ask him, question him, but his eyes are rolling into the back of his head.

I stand, hurriedly fixing my dress that is falling apart.
I run, I run so Duke won't angrily attack the man.
I stand between the largely-built ruler,
and an unconscious Jin who is on the ground.

I stare at Duke who huffs an annoyed breath, shifts away when I push his chest back.
Duke dresses himself,
frustrated and looking from the corners of his eyes as I bend to help Jin who bleeds out.

"Jin?" Cya breathes this, running over and helping me.

We're both patting his face.
I have his head rested on my lap.

I'm about to call for his name again, wanting him to awake. But my attentions are poured to the door that holds a shocked person.

You.
I stare at your redness, I stare at your goosebumps. I notice you're cold, and have obliviously came to meet the hours awaiting with Duke. You're back from the cold, you're back from crying outside. You're back inside the brothel, walking into this.

This.

You stare at me,
You stare at Duke who now has jeans.
You stare at Cya who glances over her shoulder, meeting eyes.
...then you stare at Jin on the ground, bleeding, hurt, and drooling out bloody spits.

"What's going on?" your voice innocently asks, in horror from the condition of Jin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 35
"Cheating is never right, even if you are insanely in love with the person "
2.2K 100 34
I don't fall in love .
15.2K 402 15
Was my love not enough 💔
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017