If you ever want to be in lov...

By infiniteflamingstar

Valerie is a shy and undervalued 17 year old girl. Her parents favors her older sister and has a clear dislik... More

Chapter 1. Need The Sun To Break
Chapter 2. Scars
Chapter 3. Clocks Go Forward
Chapter 5. Hear Your Heart
Chapter 6. Running
Chapter 7. Get Out While You Can
Chapter 8. Incomplete

Chapter 4. Collide

236 3 1
By infiniteflamingstar

At some point i realised the show had to come to an end, but it didn't occur to me that the end came way too soon. I felt myself get a little depressed when James started the last song.  

"Thanks again for being here with me tonight, i really appreciate it. All i feel is when i look at you guys and your support is endless deep deep love for all of you. Thank you so much. This is the last song for tonight so please sing as loud as you can. This one's called Hold Back The River". And the crowd went wild.

There was not one single person who didn't sing along. It was magical.

Tried to keep you close to me
But life got in between.
Tried to square, not being there,
But think that i should have been.

Hold back the river let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so i
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide, hold back the river, hold back.

I sang along loudly and not long after the show was over. I reached out my hand to James and he smiled. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, kissed it and winked. "You alright?" He mouthed to me.  I smiled and nodded.  He smiled back and gave me a quick wave and then turned his attention to the rest of the crowd.

"Thank you guys! I hope you had a great evening! Have a lovely night, and i will see you soon!" He waved and walked off the stage. I turned around to face Jesy but she was nowhere to be found. I noticed Kimberly was also looking for her friend.
We looked at each other and we immediately understood. 

"I guess things worked out for them, huh?" Kimberly laughed. 

"Yeah, i guess!" I laughed with her.

While waiting for our coats and bags to be hand over, we discussed the show.

"He is much more attractive in person! And he was so sweet and polite when i met him at the signing. He is like the most precious human being on earth. "Ugh, i want him!" Kimberly sighed. 

"Yes, i definitely agree. I giggled. We talked a bit more about the show and what our favorite songs were. After a while we got our coats.

"Alright, now let's find our skanky friends!" Kim laughed.

I searched the left side of the street and Kimberly the right side. When i got do a narrow dark street, i noticed that it was the same one as where i got raped. I shuttered at the memory. Then i heard some muffled moans and kissing sounds. Bingo.

I walked towards the sound and thats where i found Jesy and Alexandra. Jes had Alexandra pinnend against the wall, sucking her neck and her hand in Alexandra's pants. I heard her breathing getting quicker and her moans got louder. "Ohh fuck, i'm gonna cum... FUCK YESS OH GOD!" She panted and smiled. "Your turn baby girl, sit down and spread your legs." She got on her knees and undid Jesy's pants and pulled them down as she moved her head towards her crotch.

My eyes widened and i quickly ran away.  I ran into Kimberly. "They weren't there. Did you find them?" I nodded. "Best not disturb them, if you know what i mean."

Her eyes widened. "Oh jesus christ, she's such a slut." We began to laugh as i told her how i found them."

"I knew she was wild, but fucking someone in a creepy street is just disgusting."  Suddenly a car stopped in front of us.

"Ah, there's my dad, will you be okay walking home? She asked

I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry, i don't live too far away from here." 

"Give me your phone for a sec." she asked. I gave her my phone and i saw her putting her number in it. "Text me if you have any problems, our just let me know you arrived safely at home."

I smiled. "Thanks, i will! I appreciate the concern, but i'll be fine." Kim hugged me,

She got in the car, waved and she was gone. I could hear Jesy moaning in the back, knowing they weren't finished with each other yet, so i quickly texted her and started to make my way home until a voice screeched my name.

"VALERIE!" Shit. My mom.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She walked over to me and roughly grabbed my arm.  "

"When i get home from work, i expect the house to be clean, but what did i find?  Everything in the same state it was in the morning. A complete mess! And you go running about, going to a stupid show of some stupid long haired freak! You lazy cow!" She spat at me

I have had enough.

"I've done everything you asked of me for 17 years! And what do i get? Kicks, punches and slaps to my face. I'm your daughter, treat me like one! And at least let me have some fun once in a while. Im done being treated like a slave."

Mom bitch slapped me. "Don't you ever dare tell me what to do. You are NOT my daughter. You are a failure and a embarrassment to the family."

"Alice, what's taking so long? Get the brat in the car! Drag her by the hair for all i care!" My dad yelled. 

"No, i'm not getting my hands dirty on this filth. Can you come up here?"  Dad sighed and walked over to us. My heard pounding.

"What did she do now?"  Mom told him about me neglecting do to the chorus and instead going out and repeated the words i said to her. 

Dad growled. "You ungreatful bitch!" He grabbed me by my hair and suddenly my head collided with the wall. 

"We've done everything for you and this is how you repay us?" I slid down on the floor and he steps on my ankle, putting presure on it. I heard something snap and i screamed out in pain. He punched my face and kicked my stomach.

"As for now, you are no part of this family anymore." He said as he and my mom left me bleeding on the floor, getting in the car and drove away.

I don't know how long i laid there in the cold on the floor. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. I suddenly heard footsteps. I heard a gasp and an "oh my god!" I openend my eyes to see a blurry somebody running to me.

"Oh my god, V, can you hear me?" Jesy screamed. I opened my eyes and saw Jesy panicking and tears streaming down her face.

"Jesy." I whimpered. She gentle grabbed me and pulled my upper body on het lap. "I'm here, Val, shit, i'm so sorry i wasn't there." She said now  crying. 

Then i heard a door open and closing and i faintly heard James voice in the distant.

I saw him looking our way and he quickly made his way over to us. He didn't recognize me at first. 

"Is everything alright here? I heard yelling". Than he noticed me and he quickly knelt down beside me. "Valerie! Bloody hell! What happened? Who did this?" He said taking my hand in his.

"My dad." I whimpered. I felt Jesy tense. "The fucker was here?! Thats it, if you're not going to report them, then i will!" 

James looked up at her. "What? This happened before?" Jesy nodded. "They've been giving her the Dursley treatment for most of her live. They somehow hate her and give  all their love to her older sister." 

"So that bruise was his doing?" James' voice turned into anger.  I nodded weakly but regretted it. I winced in pain and tears felt down my face. 

"Try not to move, love, we're going to get you help. Where did he hurt you?" 

"He slammed my head against the wall, he stepped on my ankle, which i think might be broken and then he just punched me." I said whimpering.

James closed his eyes and his jaw clenched. He took a slow breath and carefully and gently took me from Jesy into his own arms, surrounding me with his warmth. I felt myself drift off a bit. James noticed.

"I need you to stay awake, darling, you might have a concussion." He whispered in my ear. I kept my eyes open with difficulty.

"Go home, Jes." I whispered. Jesy began to argue. "Are you out of your mind? No way, i'm staying with you!" 

"Your sister needs you." I protested.  "Relax, she's fine! We're staying with my uncle now, so she's safe. I'm staying with you."

"James?" A voice called out. "You coming?"  He  carefully lifted me up. But the pain in my ribs could not be avoided. I hissed and bit my lip from screaming. Hot tears felt down my cheeks. 

"Oh god, did i hurt you? I'm so sorry, darling."
He said looking at me with guilt.  "It's fine, you didn't mean too." I replied weakly.

"We have to get this girl to the hospital right now." Some people argued that they didn't have time for this but James grew impatient.

"I don't bloody care, she's hurt and she needs help."  They finally agreed. We got inside of the car and i was placed on James lap, my head laying on his shoulder.

Jesy sat next to me, holding my hand tightly.  I felt myself drift off again but James wouldn't let me. He gently shook me. "Try to stay awake for me." He said. I nodded. 

I was starting to feel very nauseous all of a sudden. I whimpered loudly. Jes squeezed my hand. "You doing okay?" I didn't reply. I just kept breathing in and out.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong?" James asked while rubbing my side.  "I feel sick." I groaned.  "Please stop the car." Someone handed me a paper bag instead and i instantly vomited into it, causing my ribs to hurt more and i began to cry. 

James stroke my back and whispered soothing things in my ear. The pain disappeared and i lay my head back on his shoulder.

"We're almost there, love, hold on."

After what felt like hours, we arrived at the hospital. James carefully lifted me back in his arms and carried me into the hospital.

"This girl has been injured badly and i think she might have a concussion." He told a doctor, who instantly took me from him as he carried me to a room and placed me on a bed. Only one person was allowed to come with us. Jesy went with me.

"Can you tell me what happened?" The doctor asked me. I explained everything what happened that night.

He carefully touched my ankle and i hissed in pain. Jesy instantly stood by my side and took my hand in hers. 

"I think your ankle might be broken . So we'll have to take some pictures later on. How does your head feel right now?" 

"It hurts. And it makes me feel a little nauseous." He flashed a light in my eyes making me wince. 

"I'm afraid you have a concussion so i suggest you stay here for at least one  night. I'll get someone to take pictures of your ankle."  He said and left the room. A nurse came in to help me change into a horrible hospital gown. Later on the doctor came back to check my head, my ribs of which they concluded were bruised, take pictures of my ankle. There was a slight crack, but nothing to serious.They started to out on a cast.

When the were done i finally started to relax a little. Jesy came in and sat next to me, holding my hand.

"I'm so sorry i wasn't there to protect you. Instead i was busy being an absolute tramp. I'm such a shitty friend."

"No, Jes, i can't blame you for hooking up with her. I admit, she was very pretty. And you deserve to have someone who likes you. You've already done so much for me. So please don't blame yourself."

Jesy smiled sadly. "I can't help it. My best friend almost got killed by the hands of her own dad. I don't know what  i would do if i lost you. You're my everything."  I weakly held out my arms to her and she hugged me carefully.

"You won't get rid of me that easily you tramp." I teased. She grinned at me and kissed my cheek.

I'll get James. He's very worried. I can tell he cares a lot about you. What the hell did you do to him at the signing? I mean, he even remembered your name! She laughed. "I've never seen an artist who cares this much for his fans."

I considered telling her what has happened a couple weeks ago. The rapist, James saving me and taking me to his hotelroom. But eventually i chose to keep my mouth shut. No need to freak her out even more.  Jesy gave me one last hug and left the room.

I was left alone in my own thoughts. Why do these things happen to me? Why was I constantly treated like a dirt bag?  I didn't do anything wrong as far as i was concerned. It just wasn't fair. My mothers harsh words echoed in my head. "I should've got rid of you the second i knew i was pregnant with you!"

I buried my face in my pillow and silently cried from exhaustion and pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 395 23
Drew has been in a relationship with Kaleb for a while. Her life is good with great parents and awesome friends. But if she doesn't do what Kaleb say...
11.4K 343 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
648 26 26
its about a girl who wants to get out of her abusive relationship but her boyfriend won't let her until she gets a savior from school.
4.8K 65 25
Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She's very kind hearted and sweet. Since the...